It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The awakening will culminate in 2012 during the Harvest event.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bridas
The menu page can be accessed here.

www.geocities.com...

The ascension page from here.

www.geocities.com...

2011 A great travail will become a dark cloud over the Earth until "The great Harvest" occurs. I look forward to that event as the rest of my journal will come from observing it.
This event is connected to what you have called "planet X". The only thing I can tell you now is that it is not a planet and it will be the source of your survival as a species and not the beginning of the end as they controllers would have you believe. I will soon leave this juncture and go to 2011 to await the event I call "The Harvest".

2012 I will soon leave this juncture and go to 2011 to await the event I call "The Harvest". I am limited as to the details of this coming event but can assure you that it's occurrence in 2012 is written in stone. It is the climax of this millennia. The awakening will culminate in 2012 during the Harvest event I mentioned earlier. Jesus mentions this event in what you call the New Testament.

I am prohibited from going into the few details I know about the Harvest event. The controllers of your present era know and shake in their boots! They are gearing up for the war that they know they will lose. After the Harvest will be a golden era of plenty and liberty but not before there is havoc upon the Earth.

My understanding is that the worst events are up to and including the Harvest. Afterwards there will be a long period of rejuvenation and replenishment. Perhaps I used the wrong words "Dark Age" when I should have used perhaps something else to emphasize a slow recovering period.

The sad thing here is the crystal is about to be pruned so that the "Harvest" on the "multiverse screen" can proceed. I remember Emit saying that Jesus referred to the event vaguely in the parable of the wheat and tares.
Wheat and the Weeds/Tares Explained by Jesus
KJV Matthew 13:37-43
(37) He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
(38) The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
(39) The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
(40) As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
(41) The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
(42) And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
(43) Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Dude I know exactly what your talking about..but i think the Coming of jesus/Planet X will happen even sooner then 2010-11...i think it'll happen this year..and after his return/harvest...the world will be devastated by disasters/ateriods/bombs/tsumani/etc..the NWO will have power for 3.5 years (2007-2010) during which they will blaspeme the Holy Ones(annunaki) and chage times and laws/mark of beast/locust plague.jesus will return with the raptured and will destroy the governments and lock the devil away..then after jesus will reign on earth in the new jerusalem which will come down from heaven and then will be the GOLDEN AGE, which is in 2012.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by -0mega-
There are a million things that are different in these days, compared to 200-300 years ago.

That's a silly time to compare with.

You are not putting my statement in context to what I was replying to

originally posted by bridas Speaker of Truth, All I can say is that we live in 'interesting times'. But that could be said about any age.

to which I replied

Bridas, perhaps. However, I think a feeling of "living in critical or an important" time is more prevalent amongst most people than what it was, say, 200-300 years ago. There is something about the era we currently live in that is different.

You have a productive day now. Ta-ta!!

[edit on 24-5-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
What happens to canada, mainly Quebec?
Are we gonna have civil war too?
Oh, and when does ww3 start? My guess is
like soonish, if not this year, which it's looking like
it is gonna be, it's gonna be next year's spring.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus

Some would argue that WW3 has already begun. Of course, if that is indeed the case, then we have not yet reached the peak of conflict yet.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I can't believe another convoluted bible prophecy hijacks another date for their supposed Rapture! Cut Mayan prophecy, insert Bible prophecy. Its not even based on the same calendar as King James the incestuous baby slayer used many centuries later.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
A very important to me aspect of this 'Awakening' is contained within
these words.....
it is a hidden thing but is both revealing and diabolical if one digs deep enough into the 'veiled' message put forward...

If one reads the verses in this OP,
and one has a discerning eye & worldview...'things' just don't seem as 'kosher' as one is led to believe:

Originally posted by bridas

"The Harvest"...

(41) The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
(42) And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
(43) Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear...

When one takes the message to heart,
and one understands that nothing (including spirit or lives) can be 'destroyed'....but only changes form, like say matter into energy
Then the concept laid out in these verses take on a new & deeper meaning.

When these Alien/Spiritual entities (sanitized description=> 'Angels')

gather those individuals that are not in "the body of Christ"
and throw them into a All-Consuming-Furnace (verse 42)

and following their demise/genocide, the 'Righteous' gain their Brilliance
which in turn equates with the 'Awakening' or 'Raising of Consciousness'
(verse 43)

Since we have already refreshed our scientific mind that any 'Energy
or Matter (including life force) cannot be Destroyed...but only change Form...

I submit that the class or cult of people harkening to the Bible/Torah definition of 'redeemed'. ...
only recieve their 'elevated'/'Awakened'/ 'Shining thru Righteousness' status as a direct result of the destruction & genocide
of those persons who have not found favor in the eyes of the Judeo-Christian tribal g0d & that avenging host of 'Angels'.
And by some mysterious conversion of those souls into a Light-Energy

............that makes the Yahweh/Eloheim/Christ followers, basically
Soul energy Cannibals...

no wonder the Arabs and Islam regard the Jews & Xhristians as Infidels...
there are deep-seated reasons which are revealed when one delves into the religious framework & hidden meanings

[edit on 24-5-2007 by St Udio]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Some would argue that WW3 has already begun. Of course, if that is indeed the case, then we have not yet reached the peak of conflict yet.

I meant, war with Iran. Wonder when that occurs.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
A very important to me aspect of this 'Awakening' is contained within
these words.....
it is a hidden thing but is both revealing and diabolical if one digs deep enough into the 'veiled' message put forward...

If one reads the verses in this OP,
and one has a discerning eye & worldview...'things' just don't seem as 'kosher' as one is led to believe:

That is an interesting interpretation you have made St Udio. Let me show you how I interpreted it. I`m sure if you were reptilian, a hybrid in a controlling position, Shatan or one of the animus, this message would be diabolical! But to those poor humans kept underground in places like Dulce for horrific genetic experiments and those of us on the surface suffering under a reptilian/animus NWO, it would be hope beyond hope. That is if any of this is true, which I choose to believe it is.

Wheat and the Weeds/Tares Explained by Jesus
KJV Matthew 13:37-43
(37) He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
(38) The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
(39) The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
(40) As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
(43) Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

The good seed I think is referring to our DNA, humanity having the DNA passed onto us from our ancestors/progenitors the Elohim. The tares are the reptilian hybrids and others controlled by the animusae or 'demons' in the astral realm. The devil refers to Shatan (6. Shatan, ruler of the serpent race and prince of fourth astral dimension, sent forth his armies from the far outer reaches of Archadia. www.geocities.com... )and the serpent race who created the reptilian workers.

In the fire I imagine is talking about a war with advanced weaponry, as has been recorded in the ancient legends of India.

The son of man could be Yeshua leading the Elohim into battle. The reptilians live underground and so will have to be forced/gathered out of the kingdom/earth.

So as you can see, mine is a more literal interpretation of this passage from the bible.

Here is Emit`s History of humanity: www.geocities.com...

Are you one of these children St Udio?

"As an addendum, I would like to add that Emit mentioned, before he left, about a newer breed of children coming up now that are more spiritual than the indigo who are too often guided by anger. They are more loving and can see into the astral realm and tap into other minds.
They are the bridge into our future. While they are not the ultimate, they represent a transition into a deeper enlightenment for humankind.

You will be the ones to help bring this planet into the next age as you shed your light of truth to others who will fear it. Being gifted with the knowledge of divine truth and becoming perfect in divine love for one another you will never enjoy the material and ego pleasures of this lower realm of learning but you will become servants. You will serve the hatchling souls that are just as dear to the Source as you are. Your service will require sacrifice and courage." www.geocities.com...

"The good people who are spiritually aware within this maladjusted society have not only the right but the duty to call their controllers to task."
www.geocities.com...

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I can't believe another convoluted bible prophecy hijacks another date for their supposed Rapture! Cut Mayan prophecy, insert Bible prophecy. Its not even based on the same calendar as King James the incestuous baby slayer used many centuries later.

I`m not sure where you got bible prophecy from. Saying that, there are many interesting things said in the bible.

"Institutionalised religions have been the source of darkness when they should have been the source of enlightenment. In the name of great teachers who taught mercy and love and forgiveness, many have suffered and died needlessly. It all goes back to greed and lust for power which everyone must evolve out from. Once the baser emotions that drive men to do great evil to others are finally eradicated then will peace and enlightment prevail. The we can all enjoy the riches that life and this wondrous universe has to offer. It will not come easily. There are those who will hold on to their lusts for power till the stars all die out in the firmament. Emit had alot to say about getting through the coming events. I will allude to them as I remember them and find them in my rather lengthy journal. Seeking direct council with your soul masters was one thing he talked about. He said many will have abilities that will aid in helping others who do not." www.geocities.com...

"This planet (Earth) is a testing ground where the Herpisaurians, i.e. Reptilians, co-exist with us for a purpose. A prison planet for a time, but only temporary. The harvest event will begin a new age where the planet will be freed from it's present task masters who possess synthetic souls of the dark light. You know this means that they do not derive from the prime or first Source."
www.geocities.com...

"Your body was fashioned many thousands of years ago by genetic scientists from another multiverse system. They were worshipped as gods until they left. The good news is that they are returning."

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I find this part to be one of the most intriguing pieces of the Emit material. It talks about the Nephilim. Am I right in saying they are mentioned in the bible?

"The souls that inhabit the bodies of homosapien throughout history are different from the souls that automated the nephilim that inhabited the earth / moon / mars realm before the great deluge. The Keepers of the Divine First Source, referred in literature as the Elohim, brought the Earth's life giver with them. It was originally called Lunarius and the home abode of the Elohim was called "Caelestiarc" or "Celestia" in some ancient texts. Lunarius stabilized Earth's rotation and provided rhythms to the dynamics of cellular and other life forms in the oceans.
After the Luciferian rebellion, the Elohim left but promised to return at their appointed hour. They did leave one master creator behind, the first administrator and teacher of Terra, Yahwey or Yahushua, of the "children of the Elohim", called Adama and Eva. The two were later made to join the outcast children of the rebellion for joining with Enlil, as some ancient texts call this powerful being.

The Draconian regime joined in the rebellion and inhabited much of the inner earth realms and also the entire inner Luna realm. They tried desperately to work the Grail of Souls, a machine on the surface of Luna, but only the Elohim knew how to operate it. Souls from the Source would still be automatically processed for Earth but the Luciferians had other plans, other designs on it as a soul trapping device. So much hate for the Adamic race simply because their souls are not created by the source but rather emanate from the Source of pure love and thought. All synthetic souls possess this envy."

www.geocities.com...

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
At one point, I felt like I was the only one who saw these things.

For those of you with closed minds, if you sit still and listen, you might hear something in the distance. If you really want a bit of inside information you can trust, just ask for help understanding what is going on.

To me, the evidence is overwhelming. Help is just a call away.

Yes, I too believe there is a lot of help available, not least from each other.

"Your soul masters, spirit guides and guardian angels will guide you if you seek their help." www.geocities.com...

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfManDude I know exactly what your talking about..but i think the Coming of jesus/Planet X will happen even sooner then 2010-11...i think it'll happen this year..and after his return/harvest...the world will be devastated by disasters/ateriods/bombs/tsumani/etc..the NWO will have power for 3.5 years (2007-2010) during which they will blaspeme the Holy Ones(annunaki) and chage times and laws/mark of beast/locust plague.jesus will return with the raptured and will destroy the governments and lock the devil away..then after jesus will reign on earth in the new jerusalem which will come down from heaven and then will be the GOLDEN AGE, which is in 2012.

TheSonofMan,

I`m very interested in how you came to this conclusion. Is this from reading the bible or another source?

Bridas.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Sharon said the States would be affected the most first.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
All the clues to the end of the world lie in the misinterpreted "codes" of Nostradamus. Read one of the last few Centuries and you will see.

Wealth beyond your wildest dreams is simply a crop of trees planted in a clear cut area of forest.
Simply meaning that:
Heaven is Earth, there is no end of the world as there is no need for there to be.
I doubt many will understand what I am writing, and I do not doubt I will be considered to be a crackpot or attention seeker.
s m i t h y c o d e J a e i e x t o s t g p s a c g r e a m q w f k a d p m q z v

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Here is a test if these so called people are from the future and telling what will transpire in 2012 ask them what is going to happen in the rest of 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and be specific too.

This will prove to me they are not BS or just some joker trying to get a rise out of everyone, if they are able to travel through time why not make us believers right not and give some accurate predictions before hand.

If I wanted a group of people to take notice and I was making claims about 2012 and telling people what will transpire, I would give them a small sample of my talents and give them some dates to watch right now, with specific information that was undeniable.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Guy
Talking about people as if you're a whole seperate lifeform. What a sick joke.

Uh, excuse me. I am much different than the average person and mainly because I do not try to condone the unconscionable actions of a large percentage of the population. You don't know me, so, you can't be "sick" of me. If you think that anything that I have stated is a "sick joke," then you are obviously misled.

[edit on 24-5-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

It's not what you post that defines you as sick. It's that holier than thou attitude you've adopted. When you fall, a human being will pick you up. Don't ever forget that.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Publius Enigma
Wealth beyond your wildest dreams is simply a crop of trees planted in a clear cut area of forest.
Heaven is Earth, there is no end of the world as there is no need for there to be.

Very elegantly put Publius. Just imagine if we could live in cities like the ones Emit mentions. That would allow for an untouched natural environment we could all appreciate.

"2700s There are millions of humans who abide on the Earth in the 2700's. But there are also many other entities who abide here as well. Some are from other star systems and some from the various multi-verses. My understanding is that there are all together six to seven billion, but most abide in what you would call cities that gravitate miles up. This allows for a more pristine environment for us all to enjoy." www.geocities.com...

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Here is a test if these so called people are from the future and telling what will transpire in 2012 ask them what is going to happen in the rest of 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and be specific too.

This will prove to me they are not BS or just some joker trying to get a rise out of everyone, if they are able to travel through time why not make us believers right not and give some accurate predictions before hand.

If I wanted a group of people to take notice and I was making claims about 2012 and telling people what will transpire, I would give them a small sample of my talents and give them some dates to watch right now, with specific information that was undeniable.

I completely understand your reluctance to believe in what Emit had to say Realtruth. Sharon understood such healthy scepticism.

Sharon already did this with Emit when he stayed with her over a period of time. I`m not sure how long they were together, but it was at least a year probably more so, as she had many entries in her journal. Emit shared much from the future with her, including the music which you can listen to. Go back a few posts and you`ll see it Realtruth.

Emit went to the year 2011/12 to witness the 'Harvest' event. I was lucky to be able to ask him some questions on the original thread which was started on a different forum, before he travelled forward in time.

In Sharon`s own words, Emit`s purpose for coming to our timeline was twofold:

(1) As my soulmate from the future to bring me gifts to make my son and me better equipped to enter into the times ahead. We are promised to be with our soulmates in each lifetime even if the period is just a footnote in a lifetime.
(2) Emit came to experience this time not just read about it. He was to return with a journal of his experiences not to document this period, they already have that, but rather the "flavor" of this period in time.

Someone asked why Emit`s records in the 2700s didn`t contain all our thoughts of this time of 2006~2012.

You would be correct if all of your thoughts were recorded. I am here to assemble various thoughts you have regarding the coming global government as well as the changes that will soon affect your lives. We have a general overview of this in my time but I am here to gather specifics. We wish to get a feel for where you are at in your mindset in this juncture. ? I hope that is an adequate response.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   

You are not putting my statement in context to what I was replying to

Then tell me, are you referring to a ''difference'' in events currently happening?
The feeling of some major change about to happen? (because that's what everyone's talking about now anyway).

People 200-300 years ago had the same stuff, something was "different".
Though every single one of their feelings did not evolve into an event, well, the event of nothing happening that is.

I'd agree more with the statement that everything is interesting for the person that lives in the era that he lives in, rather than what you to me, seem to disagree with.

Bridas, I can't seem to see a music link? O.o, except a link to a site, which apparently doesn't seem to be working.

[edit on 25/5/07 by -0mega-]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
bridas only time will prove you right or wrong but i found your post extremely intresting

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join