It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The awakening will culminate in 2012 during the Harvest event.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The menu page can be accessed here.

www.geocities.com...

The ascension page from here.

www.geocities.com...

2011 A great travail will become a dark cloud over the Earth until "The great Harvest" occurs. I look forward to that event as the rest of my journal will come from observing it.
This event is connected to what you have called "planet X". The only thing I can tell you now is that it is not a planet and it will be the source of your survival as a species and not the beginning of the end as they controllers would have you believe. I will soon leave this juncture and go to 2011 to await the event I call "The Harvest".

2012 I will soon leave this juncture and go to 2011 to await the event I call "The Harvest". I am limited as to the details of this coming event but can assure you that it's occurrence in 2012 is written in stone. It is the climax of this millennia. The awakening will culminate in 2012 during the Harvest event I mentioned earlier. Jesus mentions this event in what you call the New Testament.

I am prohibited from going into the few details I know about the Harvest event. The controllers of your present era know and shake in their boots! They are gearing up for the war that they know they will lose. After the Harvest will be a golden era of plenty and liberty but not before there is havoc upon the Earth.

My understanding is that the worst events are up to and including the Harvest. Afterwards there will be a long period of rejuvenation and replenishment. Perhaps I used the wrong words "Dark Age" when I should have used perhaps something else to emphasize a slow recovering period.

The sad thing here is the crystal is about to be pruned so that the "Harvest" on the "multiverse screen" can proceed. I remember Emit saying that Jesus referred to the event vaguely in the parable of the wheat and tares.
Wheat and the Weeds/Tares Explained by Jesus
KJV Matthew 13:37-43
(37) He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
(38) The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
(39) The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
(40) As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
(41) The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
(42) And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
(43) Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Again with 2012. There is so much stuff pointing to that year. Personally I believe something will happen and not for the best but then again it might just be the most boring year ever!!
Who knows!!

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I have believed, at least until relatively recently, that 2012 marked a positive change in the consciousness of man. However, as I look at the world today, I am starting to think that my ideology, in regards to the direction of humanity, was in error.

While I certainly hope that humanity can somehow turn their sinking ship around, I don't see it happening. Rather, I see a worsening situation from which there will be no return from.

The first step in this decline, as best as I can pinpoint it, began in 1993 and has steadily grown to monstrous proportions. Humanity, at least it seems to me, has began turning a way from a seeking, spiritual nature into a know it all, really know nothing, mass. That is unfortunate.

With situations such as these occurring in the world I don't see how one can argue that we are moving towards some kind of an "enlightened" era.

Nine more dead

Deadly Medicine

Covert Missions on Iran

Children are bad for the planet?

Here is a good video that is indicative of the present confusion that the world lives in.

No one knows who to believe or what. Everything is just a mix-match of ideologies and their proponents all yell at the top of their lungs that they are right. TRUTH IS, I DON'T THINK ANYONE IS RIGHT. Yeppers, I said it and I mean it. I don't think anyone in this world knows what the hell they are talking about and they certainly don't know what they are doing.

[edit on 23-5-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Iam a believer in the Mayan prophecy. Iam afraid the op's prediction went over my head like a 747. However I just wanted to point out Speaker of Truth that that was an excellent video you posted.It deserves a thread of it's own.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Iam a believer in the Mayan prophecy. Iam afraid the op's prediction went over my head like a 747.

Access, first, thank you for the kind words on the video.

What the OP is stating is that 2012 will bring about a great awakening in the consciousness of man rather than destruction like many are predicting. At one time, I would have firmly agreed with the OP, but, alas, with each passing day my optimism declines.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
SpeakerofTruth- Ah, now I see .Thank you for the Clarification.
I agree it is a sad state we are in,and I don't believe much good will come of us in the future. I look forward to being proven wrong.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
I don't believe much good will come of us in the future. I look forward to being proven wrong.

Well, we can always hope against our suspicions, can't we.

Previously, for most of my life, I have always been of the belief that while I didn't like the path humanity was selecting to get to the point of "making it," I thought that humanity would nonetheless "make it." However, I can't honestly state that with any conviction any longer.

I...I... just can't, not if I want to be intellectually honest.

[edit on 23-5-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
"What Is Peace?"

Some of the camera angles in the video were obviously manipulated, but a sad video nonetheless.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Access, first, thank you for the kind words on the video.

What the OP is stating is that 2012 will bring about a great awakening in the consciousness of man rather than destruction like many are predicting. At one time, I would have firmly agreed with the OP, but, alas, with each passing day my optimism declines.

I think what Emit (Time Trekker spelled backwards was his nickname.)was saying, was that we will go through a period of tremendous turmoil with much suffering, followed by a period of rejuvenation.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bridas

I think what Emit (Time Trekker spelled backwards was his nickname.)was saying, was that we will go through a period of tremendous turmoil with much suffering, followed by a period of rejuvenation.

That generally has been my take on the world situation as well. I still suspect that may very well be the case, hopefully, but I am not as convinced as I once was. The way I look at it, the only way that there will be any rejuvenation for humanity is if many, many of the people who presently exist in the world are no longer here. I hate to be that blunt, but that is just the way that I see it.

You have too many groups and individuals in this world that are never going to change their point of view enough for an awakening to occur. Therefore, the only way this great awakening will occur is if a bunch of people are cleansed away from the earth.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
As an open minded free-thinker... I'm curious to learn more about the predictions of 2012, but I do not see one bit of Hard Evidence to support the origional poster's wild claims.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RavenWolf
. I'm curious to learn more about the predictions of 2012, but I do not see one bit of Hard Evidence to support the origional poster's wild claims.

Well, I mean there is just as much evidence for what he claims as there is for the whole "we are all going to burn" scenario that some put forward about 2012. However, that's not necessarily saying much.

I tend to think the next 5-10 years are going to be pretty rough, so, we'll just have to wait and see.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'm about as lacking in optimism regarding the human race as they come - that said, I do believe that if a positive transformation does come in 2012, it will come only after a slow decline into negativity.

What I'm saying is that I feel things generally need to get a lot worse before they will get better. I wouldn't see the terrible state of the world at the moment as evidence that the change in 2012 won't be positive.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
2012=y2k

Nothing more than a date to get all you rilled up!

Did anything happen on 1/01/01, 2/02/02, 3/03/03, 4/04/04, 5/05/05, 6/06/06 ?

You people and dates!! Show me one significant thing that has happened on a significant date!!

Stop playing dungeon and dragons in your mom's basements and get a job!

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
That's what makes me sick to my stomach about you guys. You guys whine and complain about the human race. However, what are you doing to change humanity? You're not doing anything to change the way people think. You're talking amongst a select few. Talking about people as if you're a whole seperate lifeform. What a sick joke.

Get your priorities right. You guys only want something bad to happen. If something bad happens, the only thing that's going to make you happy is knowing that you proved a lot of ignorant people wrong. What good's that going to be, though? You'll enjoy a short lived victory.

Face it. You're going to live with the ignorant and die with the ignorant. If something disastrous happens on said occassion, chances are the ignorant will survive and then their eyes will be wide open to any possiblilties.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I hate to be a realist here but I have seen alot of people make these predictions about dates and so far I haven't seen any thing come true?

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The Problem is people have forever looked outside themselves for the solution....the fault lies not within the stars but within ourselves.

When people stop pretending answers lie out in the Netherworlds, imagined dates and events, and get down to the work of fixing the problem themselves, things will get better.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
man thats as good a deal as the Rapture, where can I get one?

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
WW3 soon, if you can survive that, you'll definetly survive unto 2012.
Depending on radiation levels in your sector.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Stop playing dungeon and dragons in your mom's basements and get a job!

Hey lets not drag the D & D game's name in the mud. It promotes creativity. While some fantasies promote, mindless sheeple cults.
You want to do good for the world. Go off and stop using technology, live in the woods. There you saved thousands of tons of coal that is not being used to power your home, thousands of gallons of oil that were used to create plastics and oil products, millions of tons of carbon dioxide shooting in the air from your car or multiple cars, and the hundreds of people online that have to deal with you everytime you whine about 2012.

Just live your life and get one with it. If it happens great, you can tell the rest of us "I told you so" but more likely you'll be dead as they've killed everyone and made hats out of peoples faces. If not, then I guess you'll just go on with your life as usual until 3030 comes along.

-Aza

[edit on 23-5-2007 by Azathoth]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join