It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Drone, similar to the C2C one

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by spf33
chad-capitola(rotated&scaled) comparison:

The writing on the original craft was Korean, or at least some of it was. On the new craft the writing is somthing ive never seen before. Theres a good chance Chad probably changed it around to make it look like the Korean Gov't wasnt more technogically advanced then we are.

Some of the writing on the original and new craft is japanese, Katakana to be exact.

[edit on 21-5-2007 by scorps]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
QUAZI,

I completely agree with you. There is a lot of for lack of a better word debunkers on this site. Can you imagine if someone took a photo of a clear cut gunmetal gray looking oval object floating 300 feet off of the ground it would be declared a fake in a nanosecond! The thing about this "craft" is that if it is a hoax then why not go with something with a design that fits with the general descriptions that are out there? Why take such close ups? Why include any writings at all? The so called experts on this board have agreed that if it is a hoax then it's been done with someone with talent so this person could of easily pulled off something that would be more believable yet they chose to put something so different and soo clear. I don't know. It defies logic as far as a hoax is concerned. Could that have been the point? Reverse psychology? Maybe. Still when I look at each of the photos I get a weird sense that they are in fact real. On the other hand why is it the that only reports of a ufo with this design come with photo's? Why aren't there other reports with just a description?

I don't have the answers to these questions and maybe no one else does either.

KB

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

"...but they don't deserve a thousand postings per siting."

wow, i couldn't disagree more. it's obvious we are in a time, and have been for a good long while, where anyone sitting in their home all alone can create this type of photoreal imagry, post it to the net and shock the world. still imagry and video.

Photography experts such as jritzmann and david biedny passed on these pictures as fakes hundreds of posts ago, yet still we have people coming on here saying, 'wow, what a cool ufo..." and "This is the best UFO ever"

It's over. It was over days ago. Yet it will take 1,000 more posts, which is energy expended. And undoubtedly there will be people saying, "I believe!" on these things forevermore.

Yeah, yeah, I know. "But you can't prove they are fake!"

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by klitburger
Still when I look at each of the photos I get a weird sense that they are in fact real. On the other hand why is it the that only reports of a ufo with this design come with photo's? Why aren't there other reports with just a description?

I just posted one four posts up.

[edit on 21-5-2007 by Latitude]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
Wow that is amazing! ... Would it be possible to draw soething like that and superimpose it onto a real photo? I suppose it would right?

[edit on 21-5-2007 by fiftyfifty]

There would be no need to do that for someone capable of painting that female face.

Photo realistic painters can paint environments just as realistic as a photograph.

Photo realist's are the people who could make the ultimate hoax, not CGI.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Guys, i really try not to be a debunker and oversize my skepsis but in this case it's just plane clear.

This guy saw he failed on the first picture and now tries to catch minds on his new pictures!

The first picture a'la photoshop elements just cannot be coincidence.

The fact that the limited information about each pictures *no location +NO WITNESS email contact what so ever etc. this just doesn't fit.

Don't get pranked by that guy i think it may be the thread starter.

The new craft is just not "similiar" it's extended and modified with other textures and a few more polies!

Also note that the object was never seen on any "professional" ufo/investigation sites, only on private webspaces.

Be skeptical!
[edit on 21-5-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Photography experts such as jritzmann and david biedny passed on these pictures as fakes hundreds of posts ago...

are these 2 specifically commenting on these photos from Capitola?

the only things i could find in the other c2c ufo thread that either of them said weren't convincing at all, no real details or facts mostly just opinion based off what seem to be initial impressions.

and yes, you have a CGI expert here telling you that i am not even 90% convinced these or chad's or the tahoe images are faked.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This is likely a fake, a computer generated image imposed on an actual photograph, there is no atmospheric interference distorting the craft, it should've been blurier and less crips looking, perhaps slightly dirtier, it looks too clean and crisp for an image that size at that distance.

The design is reminicant of Anime spacecraft as well, also there have never been reports of craft like this one, new craft IMO are unlikely to appear unless a different race came to visit us, ofcourse it could be a US government craft but the letters and/or symbols defy such a conclusion.

CGI is the most likely explenation unfortunatly. Occams Razor...

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Did anyone notice how well the underside of this object is lit, considering the light source is above/behind it? I understand that there would be reflective and ambient light, but with the underside being at such a low contrast and brightness compared to the brightly lit sky, I would think that the camera wouldn't be able to capture such details as writing if this were a real object.

Just my opinion...

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Too me these pictures look like they were taken with the same camera as the original ones from the first thread www.abovetopsecret.com... also they are all taken in a wooded area ,very similar tree`s. But what really interested me was when I was checking out the pictures from the first thread .... below is a pic from that thread and also the details shown in properties.. Oooopps is that what I think it is.. does it really say creation software .. Photoshop elements 2..

Message to hoaxer . write out 1 hundred times .. Must do better ..

Ackers....

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ledbedder20
...I would think that the camera wouldn't be able to capture such details as writing if this were a real object.

how well can you read the writing on this?:

Ram

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
And we know this isn't the same Chad guy how?

Chad guy?
Who is this Chad guy?

What info do we have on this Chad?
Cuz I think I have a guy named Chad in my thread too.

The butt-goblins.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
If these are real new evidence will likely continue to surface if not, it will likely fade away. Simple as that

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
To all those people who say this some kind of military aerial drone, PLEASE explain how it flys..with no props, no jets..so they're using anti-gravity eh?? Is'nt that pretty amazing then?

Lets hear it//

admin edit we have foul language censors for a reason, abbreviating the "F" word doesn't cut it.

[edit on 5-21-2007 by Springer]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Why? Because its fake...

QUAZI,

I completely agree with you. There is a lot of for lack of a better word debunkers on this site. Can you imagine if someone took a photo of a clear cut gunmetal gray looking oval object floating 300 feet off of the ground it would be declared a fake in a nanosecond! The thing about this "craft" is that if it is a hoax then why not go with something with a design that fits with the general descriptions that are out there? Why take such close ups? Why include any writings at all? The so called experts on this board have agreed that if it is a hoax then it's been done with someone with talent so this person could of easily pulled off something that would be more believable yet they chose to put something so different and soo clear. I don't know. It defies logic as far as a hoax is concerned. Could that have been the point? Reverse psychology? Maybe. Still when I look at each of the photos I get a weird sense that they are in fact real. On the other hand why is it the that only reports of a ufo with this design come with photo's? Why aren't there other reports with just a description?

KB

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by scorps

chad-capitola(rotated&scaled) comparison:

[edit on 21-5-2007 by scorps]

Thought this might help in understanding the light issue. Can you pick out the hoax?

[edit on 21-5-2007 by texmiller]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
too me these pictures look like they were taken by the same camera as the pics from the first thread www.abovetopsecret.com... also both sets of photo`s are in wooded area`s with similar tree`s .. But what I found more interesting was when I was checking out the pics from the 1st thread.. Oooppss does that say what I think it does... .. Creation software - Photoshop elements 2

below is a pic from thread 1. and a pic of it showing the properties.

Message to hoaxer .. write out 1 hundred times . Must do better ..

Ackers..

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I want to believe it is real, but unfortunately my gut says other wise...

Hopefully a video will surface soon and prove everyone wrong, including all the CGI experts who have commented on the topic.

By the way.. just wanted to note that on the first C2C pic, the craft is blue underneath while the new one is not. Nobody has mentioned it so I thought i should.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ackers46
too me these pictures look like they were taken by the same camera as the pics from the first thread www.abovetopsecret.com... also both sets of photo`s are in wooded area`s with similar tree`s .. But what I found more interesting was when I was checking out the pics from the 1st thread.. Oooppss does that say what I think it does... .. Creation software - Photoshop elements 2

Ever think that maybe he resized the original to a more web friendly size? I mean 100% of newbie camera courses teach that any image posted online should be resized for faster download. The fact that the image has gone trough elements means nothing, he could've done color correction, sharpening or re-framing just to mention few things.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
Why? Because its fake...

ITS FAKE huh.... well since your sooo sure of that what have you to make such a judgment? Does anyone have a picture of what a confirmed UFO looks like? There is NO precedent. So until there is some major disclosure I think that the most compelling sightings , both photographic and non, will have to left in the unknown. What I wonder about is people on this site making such bold statements to a photographs authenticity. I understand it coming from friends of mine who have no interest in this subject and relegate such events to fantasy, fakes and freaks but those types aren't usually found on sites like these unless of course there is an agenda.

QUAZI,

KB

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join