It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Drone, similar to the C2C one

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedStar11

My digital camera takes a second or two for the picture to take.
No matter how much you try to compensate for this, by following the object and timing it just right, etc. it is hard to center a moving object.

I have tried many a times to take pictures of my friends skiing off of small jumps, etc. and I almost never get a GOOD picture.

Well, most decent digital cameras have a sport mode that negates this delay, maybe you (and the guy faking these pics!) shoulda read the manual

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
ok here is my two cents.... first of all i would love this thing to be real, but i'm sure it probably isn't.

my question is... on most people's digital cameras there is a video recording option... why doesn't this person take a small 30 second video of it? i mean that would be much more harder to fake. there ya go thats my two cents.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
There are a lot of questions to be answered and the chances are that this will eventually be revealed as a hoax. However with reference to the trees ghostryder, I am sitting in my room in an area where on one side there are oak trees and at the other side there are a different kind.. infact there are 3 or 4 species of tree all within a few hundred yards of eachother.

IF it was real i wouldnt be surprised if the mothership was parked somewhere on the dark side of the moon collecting data with these kind of probes on a daily basis.

I would like to just say again though that i am not convinced of the authenticity of the pics. Just like to consider all possibilities

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Heres my take on this. I was skeptical in the Chile 2007 fleet video and others but I normally a gut feeling on most things and my feeling on this is that it looks real. This is why: The underside of the craft is extremely detailed and i'm not talking about the text I mean geometric shapes and such. It would take lots of work to create this and really there are no flaws in the design. If someone was going to hoax a craft why would it look like this? I mean, its obvious that this is not a passenger craft so why would you create a hoax with a strange looking drone craft. This craft shows no indications of being ET other than the writing on the underneath and the fact that no one has seen it before. So its a poor hoax that could be easily debunked if you were trying to say it was proof of Aliens. I would think that the reasons for the strange writings is to make us think its Alien in nature and in fact its a military craft. The engineer said that by the design it looks like it is capable of sniffing many different frequencies therefore I think its part of a domestic spy program someone is trying to coverup and pass off as an alien drone craft. To be honest it looks far too rudimentary to be an alien craft. All previous sightings point towards cigar shaped motherships and saucer shaped recon craft. Finally if he was trying to create hoax pictures why would he "paste" in the craft off center in the background? This wouldn't add to the authenticity it detracts from the credibility. My camera also has a delay after you push the button. i'm 98% sure this is not photoshoped hopefully more pictures or a video will show up.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I don't get it.

If image is bad, everyone complain and asks why no one is ever able to create clear image.

Now, we have a clear image, but everyone is complaining because it is (too) clear.

Guys, make up your minds!

If this is fake, then it's made well, and someone should get credit for it and at least one offer from Hollywood.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This has been said before, it doesn't even matter if their will ever be a REAL UFO picture posted. Everyone would just "PROVE" that it was a fake/hoax. What's the point? Least some look real. You either believe in them or you don't. I sure wouldn't put a picture of a UFO up here if I had what I believed to be a real photo of one. It would just end up being marked as a hoax.

To bad some people get their kicks out of putting fake pics out there and hurt the real ones (if there are any). I'm not saying these photos are fakes. They look real to me. Since I already believe UFOs are real, fake pics or not, they get me excited just thinking that they COULD be real. One of those, "what if's."

My 2 cents.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by highCT

if this is fake.... anything in the world now can be faked and that is it period end of story over.

Yes, that is correct. It is pretty well acknowledged that we are all, in every field, well beyond the "photography as clear evidence" period. Once the digital age hit, there is absolutely nothing you can't do with the appropriate tools. This is nothing really new. National Geographic got into trouble for moving a pyramid to get a better shot--decades ago. Today it is too easy to fake.

But people will believe anything--even these pictures, as is shown by the amazing amount of energy and postings given to these fakes on here. These egg beater pics would be great in a coffee table book, but they don't deserve a thousand postings per siting.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Have someone emailed the guy who posted the pictures, and asked him for higher resolution images?

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
check this out though...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Watchful1
OK, check this.

No matter what has already been said on the subject, I would like to show you some pictures. Sorry if anyone has already discussed the technology I'm about to mention.

I saw this cool looking craft in this thread which I believe stemed from this link.

Here's a good shot of the C2C craft

While watching a show about magnetism on the History Channel I saw and photographed (off my TV) a craft that was mentioned two minutes before the show ended.

Side view 1

The circle on the front of the craft is a magnet.

Side view 2

How it works...

It creates a magnetic field and uses the plasma in space to push it forward.

Concept Picture 1

This is the gravity field.

Concept Picture 2

This is the plasma. The craft is in the center between the cones pointing inward.

Concept Picture 3

This is supposedly what it would look like while flying. The blue is energy I assume.

The force seems to be pushed through the "whisk" end.

This picture would be the "whisk" exhaust where the end closest is the "engine" and as you look up into the "whisk" is where the energy motion is transferred to.

This is no airtight proof or explanation for this “craft”, but, instead is a substitute for more info on concepts and visual connections.

My speculation on why the C2C craft "floats” differently than the History Channel craft is that those crazy spikes are the magnets and their specific arrangement causes a change flight behavior. The four smaller spikes may be the steering wheel since manipulating energy flow throughout them would seem the logical explanation for them an their positions.

I hope all enjoy and share in learning.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Truth be told, CGI Doesn't even compare to painting and drawing. Not even close.

Believe it or not but this picture is not a photograph, it is a painting.

If you need proof look here www.drublair.com...

If you want to make a good hoax, do it in painting.

I have yet to see a movie with photo realistic CGI in it..... not even close.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Wow that is amazing! ... Would it be possible to draw soething like that and superimpose it onto a real photo? I suppose it would right?

[edit on 21-5-2007 by fiftyfifty]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Lol, I'm pretty sure that this craft isn't a painting but that painted you posted was amazingly detailed

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
"...but they don't deserve a thousand postings per siting."

wow, i couldn't disagree more. it's obvious we are in a time, and have been for a good long while, where anyone sitting in their home all alone can create this type of photoreal imagry, post it to the net and shock the world. still imagry and video.

we need to become hardened and experienced in viewing and understanding these techniques. we need to be familiar with how these techniques are applied, what they can and cannot accomplish, we need to be aware of inherent tell tale signs on how they look on screen.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
damn that thing is starting to creep me out.. either way what the hell is it it looks ike part of a ceiling fan but i dontknow now haha how do they make it fly

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
chad-capitola(rotated&scaled) comparison:

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
It looks as if the antenna on the ring have rotated or they are exact opposites. The writing is different and the underside of the ring is more detailed on the new craft. Other than that they are almost the same. Once again, why design a revised hoax?

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
"IF" this thing is the real deal...? Just thinking to myself here..Man I just don't know what to say. I can say that the C2C image on one of the arms it looks as if it "folds" up ward toward the tenticals. It really looks like the whole thing folds in like the arms compress upon one another and then possible fold in like a switch blade. I mean taking it one step outside the box this thing could for lack of a better term "transform" into a circle shape. Who knows maybe transformers is being launched as a massive conditioning move that started with my generation as a kid. If I see this thing in the movie who ever is sitting in front of me will be wearing my sode and/or popcorn from me laughing so hard!

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Someone else has come forward to report sighting one of these things in Sequoia National Park a few years ago.
www.ufocasebook.com...

They also report having a headache afterwards like Chad did. All of these sightings are from California. Coincidence?

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Just a theory here, but maybe the original craft photographed by Chad was the real deal and now all these hoaxes are coming out to discredit the original sighting. Man if these things start popping up all over the place that would be freaky.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
2 frame animation of PICT0013 & PICT0014:

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join