It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Hell?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
OK, it's obvious you love God, but you don't love people. God loves people, but He doesn't always love what people do, but He has given the gift of free will. Only through trusting Him, will our free will align with God's purpose.

Yet you mock God.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
OK, it's obvious you love God, but you don't love people. God loves people, but He doesn't always love what people do, but He has given the gift of free will. Only through trusting Him, will our free will align with God's purpose.

Yet you mock God.

I would like you to quote the place in this thread where I mock God. I reject the Bible as the word of God. I call the god of the Bible, according to the bible, a murderer, liar, angry, vengful, freightening, "kill em all!" being, pretending to be God.

But you won't find me mocking the true God.

For example: Take Abraham believing the Supreme personality of Godhead, would commit such an act, as making Abraham beleive he should sacrifice his son, as a way of showing his loyalty to God? Oh, and the subsequent sacrificial lamb?

Ask yourself, how the same God, who can see all the evil in the hearts of men, could introduce such an evil act into the mind of the so-called lunitics?

This is God, supposidly aiding, and abetting sinnin'!

If God wanted to know Abraham's heart, all He/She had to do was look around, because the heart, is the Holy of Holies in our temples made of flesh.

You go announcing that to prove your loyalty to God you have to kill someone, even if it's a family member, and you understand why a bunch of morons stoned a 17 year old Kurdish girl to death in Iraq a couple of weeks ago.

It is insane to even imagine the God of Love would suggest such a thing. And it's even more insane to believe that God wants men to slaughter innocent animals upon an alter. And that He/She enjoys the smell of burning flesh? Can it be more absurd?

Evil knows the so-called word of God. And from the very beginning, since men are creatures of habit, Satan knew men's weakness. After Jesus had given explicit instructions not to write the Gospels down, but to rely on the Holy Spirit to bring everything back to memory - evil knew that men would go back to the book' as a way of controlling the conversation about God, and therefore the beliefs.

That's where the main thrust of energy was placed, in perverting the so-called word of god, and it was Evil who made God, a lover of blood sacrifices in the Bible. Evil sat in on every nicene council. Who do you think brough iconology back? The real work of evil was done when the Bible, the Qur'an, the Torah, and the Vedas were put into the hands of men, and called the word of God.

It's was just a matter of time before they would beging killing each other, over them.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatansQue
I was initially attracted to ATS recently by an interesting thread titled, “Should The Poor Be Sterilized?” which literally had me on the floor rolling around with laughter.

I hope you snapped a picture of that for me.

What do you wear at home? Are you red all the time?

That you treat it as if it were some sort of blessed, religious experience endorsed by your God, in my opinon, actually demonstrates just how far away from your God you truly are.

Who is your God, if I may ask? or are you a free agent?

Imagine a woman convicted of murder and sentenced to life in prison, without the possibility of parole. Under these circumstances, would you endorse her so-called right to be to get pregnant, keep custody, and then rear said child in prison for the rest of her days.

Just that scenario, in itself, snarls up the idea of 'quality of life' and even just simply 'life.'
There ARE things worse than dying...terminal illness and life without parole certainly rank in the top 5.

And suppose the laws of your society were as follows; “Born in prison, stay in prison,” so that even after the death of the mother, the child must remain in prison for the rest of his/her life, never to see the light of day?

Well that is just plain F ed up...of course it wouldn't be that ODD, either, since overall things are rather screwy about such concepts as 'life' and 'death.'

I ask these questions because if you were to look around this world – your history of violence, murder, Inquisitions in the name of God, Wars in the name of God, famines in the name of God, the destruction of resources, the polluting of your air, and water, combined with the ever increasing violent nature of your children… I mean, really look at it. How is it possible to imagine you are living in anything but a prison - a Hell of your own making?

And so where were YOU for all this? Somewhere else? Or have you always been practically perfect in every way?

And if you truly believe that there is a God answering your prayers, then you have to ask yourselves – where is the evidence that your prayers are being answered?

Well...you will soon see. I don't pray, however - asking for things. There is only one thing I ever wanted and it was given to me even better than I thought it would be.

Oh, I forgot, you just brought that shinny new Rolls Royce you were praying to god for. And Jr. just got into college. And your football team won the world championship, because god was on their side. Oh, and you got laid last night after praying to God all day to send you a honey. Ooh baby! That was some righteous poon-tang! Praise the Lord!!

Actually...no.

Meanwhile, most of the Christians on this planet are praying for Armageddon - the complete destruction of this world, and for all the so-called evildoers to be thrown into Hell for ALLLLL ETERNITY! Can I get an Amen! Brother and sisters!! Come on Armageddon!

We called it off, actually. Mainly because Jim canceled his subscription to the resurrection!

But from the days of Zarathustra, on up through Jesus, every prophet from your God has essentially delivered the same message, “This planet ain’t your home, wake up, and get the hell off of it.” But you keep getting stuck in the contradictions of Genesis, and “Being fruitful and multiplying.” Why, because it feels good!

Not really that great until the rainbow snake awakes...then it is TOO much...celibacy is best by that point.
This planet IS home...both heaven and hell but most are totally oblivious to anything but their own ends and the means they use toward same.

But why would your God want you to multiply in a place, She doesn’t even want you existing in the first place? LOL!!!

My God is not a she but a he...but I am God to my God - so his God is a she.
We are glad we both exist.

The beauty of this illusion called Hell, is that on the outside it looks just good enough, and has ample bells and whistles to lull you into unconsciousness.

Reality is the only illusion - it is a relative reality...and totally dependent upon the perspective and state of mind a person view their reality with.
I think it is more the various means of deceiving self and others that makes it a place for the dead....after their slow death by self-justification and denial of their own free will. We lie to ourselves so effectively that we don't realize, when we arrive, that we only just left here! How can we think about heaven when we are in a revolving door karma machine? I have never been to anything akin to 'heaven' but I am not sure I can positively say there is not one SOMEWHERE...or that there is. I have missed some really BIG things at various times in my lives so you just always remember our mortal vision is severlely impaired and complicated by brains which only consciously process 2% (or is that 0.2%?) of all synaptic activity.

But even the most beautiful woman on the planet, can crap a load that’ll stink to high heavens.

and HOW do YOU know that?

jk

isn't that actually a factor which makes your life in hell a bit more bearable?
- making the whole thing at least potentially surprising....women that stink like that usually have bigger cajones than most men.

Watch out for those types.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
*shrug*
I don't live in Hell.
My life is quite comfortable, quite free. Could my life be more "Free"? Sure. But my life still aint Hell.
Folks point at the horrible things in the world and say "This Is Hell!", but hell, that's usually being melodramatic. For most people, Life is kinda nice.

The Christian concept of Hell? Eh, I found that rather vague and unconvincing even when I was religious.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I know exactly what you mean. Im sometimes wonder is earth/living actually hell?

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by emjoi
*shrug*
I don't live in Hell.
My life is quite comfortable, quite free. Could my life be more "Free"? Sure. But my life still aint Hell.
Folks point at the horrible things in the world and say "This Is Hell!", but hell, that's usually being melodramatic. For most people, Life is kinda nice.

The Christian concept of Hell? Eh, I found that rather vague and unconvincing even when I was religious.

You are taking money from someone else or your working for someone with the goal of gaining a keep. Your satifaction is someone else's loss.

[edit on 31-5-2007 by Emperiorjack]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emperiorjack
You are taking money from someone else or your working for someone with the goal of gaining a keep. Your satisfaction is someone else's loss.

??? Don't get ya.
It's not a Zero Sum Game. I benefit. I hope my employer benefits from my work. I hope my employers customers benefit from the goods and services that I provide through him.

But this is a thread about Hell, not Economics Theory.

[edit on 1-6-2007 by emjoi]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emperiorjack
You are taking money from someone else or your working for someone with the goal of gaining a keep. Your satisfaction is someone else's loss.

??? Don't get ya.
It's not a Zero Sum Game. I benefit. I hope my employer benefits from my work. I hope my employers customers benefit from the goods and services that I provide through him.

But this is a thread about Hell, not Economics Theory.

[edit on 1-6-2007 by emjoi]

Your boss benefits by using you.

Why is it such a small percentage of people own such a large percentage of money. From using people.

I dont know if this is hell or not but I can see how someone could think so.

[edit on 1-6-2007 by Emperiorjack]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
What do you wear at home? Are you red all the time?

Being red is a beautiful thing. You get the best tables at resturants. Never have to worry about over-exposure to the sun. Your not black, or white or any race for that matter. So the only people who discriminate against you those who have a problem with me being devilish, and even them, one look and they run away.

Originally posted by queenannie38
Reality is the only illusion - it is a relative reality...and totally dependent upon the perspective and state of mind a person view their reality with. I think it is more the various means of deceiving self and others that makes it a place for the dead....after their slow death by self-justification and denial of their own free will. We lie to ourselves so effectively that we don't realize, when we arrive, that we only just left here! How can we think about heaven when we are in a revolving door karma machine?

I like what you say, although I disagree with the effectiveness of Karma in determining what happens next. In the astral plane - that little place where all spirits head to between manifestions, has become completely over-run with dark spirits, who act as karmic agents to fascilitate the next incarnation.

This is a problem because they play the favorites game, dolling out cheeky bods in decent, to great, to fabulous situations in this world, based on the amount of darkness in ya, or the potential for darkness.

Light beings tend to get placed where they'll get slapped around by life in hopes that they will loose faith, give in, or just simply sleep. So it's not action/reaction any more. It's who will do the best work for death in this world.

*shrug*
I don't live in Hell.

LOL!!! Of course you are quite comfortable, because this world was made for you, and you for it. Sorta like that dude Cypher, happy to be in the matrix, knowing the steak, and the wine aren't real, but for the time it takes to roll across your tongue, it tastes good.

It's just that some of us remember what real living was all about. Real living?

Can you fly? Can you think yourself to the other side of the universe, and travel there in the time it takes you to imagine it? Can you imagine something inside of your mind, hold your hand out and make it appear before you? Can you build a domicile with your mind? Can you live, and experience every single waking moment of your exisitance in complete joy, completely unaware of the passing of time?

The truth this earth is Hell, need not be contemplated as a result of all the horrible things in the world, but by what we can not do here. Because each of the things I listed above, is a part of the existence you had, long before you ever got trapped in this cycle of birth and death.

And here's the kicker, the degree to which you are "made for this world", can be measured by how much of your previous existance you can't remember. Now, you're only recourse is to deny that you ever had the previous existence, which you must, because to remember would mean you'd actually have to look at this world for what it is.

Also: The Christian view of Hell is just a place made up by men to scare humans into submission. Scare them into fearing God, so that by proxy, they would be afraid of the church. Which is why it is almost impossible for modern Christians to really love God, because you can't love what you're afraid of.

Mod Edit: BB code error.

[edit on 2-6-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hey Satan How you doing..

Can i ask a question?

When you die do you really die as in sleep like the bible says. I mean what do you really think happens to ya ?

[edit on 1-6-2007 by reaper2]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaper2
Hey Satan How you doing..

Can i ask a question?

When you die do you really die as in sleep like the bible says. I mean what do you really think happens to ya ?

[edit on 1-6-2007 by reaper2]

Well, having been on the brink of death numerous times, combined with an ability to see the condition of the spark of light within these bodies made of earth, here's what happens.

Before the body is no longer viable: The physical body is the hardware, the mind a function of the physical brain recieving images, thoughts, memories, etc. The spark, which is the piece of Light from the Creator, is seated in the heart, but expands out into every cell of our bodies.

Many exist without that spark of light, because they have given it to the dark brothers (not race) at some point along the way, and it is in use by them, in the effort to maintain this illussion - the material universe. Beings like this include lonewolf serial killers, child molesters, rapists, etc. These kinds are prone to commiting these acts because they have allowed their bodies to be taken over by the energy of the dark brothers as part of the effort to inflicted pain and suffering on whoever is not paying attention.

So the spirit is trapped in the cell by a series of geometrical shapes that form the building blocks for all matter. The spark - spirit, can from time to time project outward, but actually never leave the body entirely, until the body is no longer viable.

Movement is what makes something appear to be alive.

After the body is no longer viable: When circumstances of the flesh, render the body no longer viable, the spirit is released from each cell of the cantainment shell. The spirit first travels to the astral plane, which in the past worked as sort of a holding cell, while the spirits in charge figure out what your next life will be, based upon everything you have lived to that point.

The astral realm used to be inhabbited by predominately true "light being", to steel a term from Ms. Stanford. The light beings kept the dark brothers from getting involved in next life decissions. Now the place is over-run with darkbrothers, and those who would do their work. Now, you go there, and it's like, they'll screw with you, especially if the tried and failed many times to get you to give up your light.

So they'll send you back in some horrible condition, just to get you to fold, quit, give up your light.

At the actual moment when the body is no longer viable, what you are thinking is very import. This is why there are so many spirits without bodies, roaming the earth. Attachments here, make it impossible to leave this plane, not to mention get to the astral plane. If you're stuck here wandering around your old home, sticking close to family members, reliving your death experience over and over, then chances are you done gave up your light to the dark brothers.

Right now, this minute, this Age... with the Christ's presence in the world, attachments to the Christ - to God, in love, and in life, opens up an access route to get you off this rock forever, beyond the astral plane. You don't have to be perfect in anything but your capasity to love.

Once in the spiritual realm, many go through a post-life evaluation. It takes all of a few seconds, where you see exactly what the impediments are to your spiritual heart being open full-bore with love. Once these impediments are understood, they're gone, and your life from then on is one of exploration, love, knowledge, in a existance where there is no time, or even a sense of it. It fullfills the purpose for our exisitance; knowing what it's like to be God, qualitatively, and being given access to the quantatative aspects of the Creator's energy.

For those who gave up, or gave in, what they have to look forward to is an end to the cycle of birth and death. When the material universe ceases to exist, the cease to exist as well.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Being red is a beautiful thing.

I agree. It is.

You get the best tables at resturants. Never have to worry about over-exposure to the sun. Your not black, or white or any race for that matter. So the only people who discriminate against you those who have a problem with me being devilish, and even them, one look and they run away.

Well...if eYe had known about the sun-exposure problem, before my current contract, eYe might not have chosen blue.

Deep SEE blue at that. Durnit.

Maybe eWe and eYe should get together and make purple...
(just a thought)

I like what you say, although I disagree with the effectiveness of Karma in determining what happens next. In the astral plane - that little place where all spirits head to between manifestions, has become completely over-run with dark spirits, who act as karmic agents to fascilitate the next incarnation.

Yes. After eYe posted that, the other day, eYe was reminded of something eYe had long since forgotten:

karma is
constant every second
not how the universe
repays you but how
you repay
the universe

But as far as heaven is concerned, eYe don't think it has anything to do with Karmic laws...eYe don't worry about heaven above because eYe know that heaven above is working to make heaven below.

As above, so below.

Light beings tend to get placed where they'll get slapped around by life in hopes that they will loose faith, give in, or just simply sleep. So it's not action/reaction any more. It's who will do the best work for death in this world.

That is certainly DEEPLY perceptive...not many realize this...the horses' eyes must have been whipped just a TAD bit too hard or too long.

But Mata Hari was the best spy both sides ever had.

There is no 'I' in team!

Have we met somwhere somtime somplace before, maybe? You sure seem familiar to me....

Have you ever played for the Jersey Devils?? (new or old)

heehee

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
hell in a literal sense comes with the prerequisite of death, to answer your question. im not all that sure your question was serious, however that is the theologicaly correct answer.

as for as speaking metaphoricaly and in riddles etc etc... nope, i dont think this is hell either. thats just my opinion. if i was born into the 3rd world my opnion might be different.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk

Yet you mock God.

I would like you to quote the place in this thread where I mock God. I reject the Bible as the word of God. I call the god of the Bible, according to the bible, a murderer, liar, angry, vengful, freightening, "kill em all!" being, pretending to be God.

But you won't find me mocking the true God.

Righttttttttttt!

For example: Take Abraham believing the Supreme personality of Godhead, would commit such an act, as making Abraham beleive he should sacrifice his son, as a way of showing his loyalty to God? Oh, and the subsequent sacrificial lamb?

Ask yourself, how the same God, who can see all the evil in the hearts of men, could introduce such an evil act into the mind of the so-called lunitics?

This is God, supposidly aiding, and abetting sinnin'!

If God wanted to know Abraham's heart, all He/She had to do was look around, because the heart, is the Holy of Holies in our temples made of flesh.

You go announcing that to prove your loyalty to God you have to kill someone, even if it's a family member, and you understand why a bunch of morons stoned a 17 year old Kurdish girl to death in Iraq a couple of weeks ago.

It is insane to even imagine the God of Love would suggest such a thing. And it's even more insane to believe that God wants men to slaughter innocent animals upon an alter. And that He/She enjoys the smell of burning flesh? Can it be more absurd?

Evil knows the so-called word of God. And from the very beginning, since men are creatures of habit, Satan knew men's weakness. After Jesus had given explicit instructions not to write the Gospels down, but to rely on the Holy Spirit to bring everything back to memory - evil knew that men would go back to the book' as a way of controlling the conversation about God, and therefore the beliefs.

That's where the main thrust of energy was placed, in perverting the so-called word of god, and it was Evil who made God, a lover of blood sacrifices in the Bible. Evil sat in on every nicene council. Who do you think brough iconology back? The real work of evil was done when the Bible, the Qur'an, the Torah, and the Vedas were put into the hands of men, and called the word of God.

It's was just a matter of time before they would beging killing each other, over them.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
You know what...I was actively participating in that thread you mentioned and you did say something very true about people's behavior in general. They do worship procreation and their own ability to procreate... Even though there's billions of humans already...It's sort of like watching flies gather round a single maggot and throw a huge celebration like their survival as a specie is dependant on this one maggot being born even though there are millions of other maggots being born around them. It is laughable, and I really don't care what methods the govt decides to implement to stop this insane worship of procreation, whether it be war, famine or disease.

[edit on 2-6-2007 by laiguana]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
You know what...I was actively participating in that thread you mentioned and you did say something very true about people's behavior in general. They do worship procreation and their own ability to procreate...

Excellent point. Maybe we need a fire chief to come and post a sign indicating our maximum safe occupancy upon MotherEarth.

I think it is something like 6.66 billion or whatever.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Now, what I am about to say has gotten me in trouble with memebers of ATS in the past...& I do not know why. I said to one...or 2 particular members that they cannot communicate. They took it as an insult.

Probably because they do not know what communication is. Communication entails the ability to listen, read & understand what is being said. With that said...from what I've read on this topic, many of you can't understand what SatanQue is saying.

I am not going to try to explain it, because I doubt you'll get the picture anyway.

Satan', I agree with you 110%. Now, if I were to say to some of you go back to school, it would be a direct insult(as some see it) and quickly the mods would be messaging me. LOL.

Understanding is so very important...yet so many people cannot begin to comprehend how to understand. That's probably one of the main reasons this world is such hell!

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I was initially attracted to ATS recently by an interesting thread titled, “Should The Poor Be Sterilized?” which literally had me on the floor rolling around with laughter.

this is not hell unless one chooses it to be. and then even then it won't be one millionth what true hell is. we are here for a test. and i'm not talking some bible thumping warped way of living i'm just talking about good and bad choices. the choice is yours and then you will see what hell, or heaven, is really like. The Earth is like the SAT's.

Mod Edit: Removed massive unnecessary quote.

[edit on 3-6-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

And if you truly believe that there is a God answering your prayers, then you have to ask yourselves – where is the evidence that your prayers are being answered?

Your post is outrageously wrong on a long list of points . . . but to bother about a couple . . .

1. such as when we were super poor and desperately needed the hay that was cut and drying in the field . . . and a rainstorm was coming up the river . . . and would have soaked and ruined the hay in the usual pattern of such rainstorms . . . And mother prayed . . . and it rained on 4 sides of the drying hay but not on the drying hay.

2. such as when an unusual twister lifted the tin roofing from our chicken, cow etc. barns and was bringing them up toward our adobe hovel . . . and mother just said "Oh, Jesus, help us." And on the 2 sides closest to the path of the flying tin--i measured it with a ruler, myself, disbelieving my parents . . . the tin formed a line 1.5 inches from the hovel but never touching the hovel closer than that and virtually a straight line of chaotic tin at that 1.5 inch distance.

3. such as when a demonized thin short man was about to wake a whole apartment building late at night . . . and I and my fellow Navy Christian buddy unthinkingly each grabbed an arm of this guy much smaller than either on of us--and he about threw both of us against the walls . . . and I said . . . "In the Name of Jesus Christ, sit down and be silent unless you confess Jesus or repent . . . and he fell back into a chair as though forced by a big swift hand . . . and his contorted mouth movements and eyes made clear he was trying to yell and scream but could not.

. . . most Christians . . . praying for Armageddon.

Show me the research!!! You know absolutely nothing of the kind because it's simply NOT TRUE. Accepting that we are living in the prophesied END TIMES and cooperating with God's plans for individual believers as well as His moves in the world at large . . . and praying for leaders, ourselves etc. that we be in God's will and be redemptive and helpful for HIs Kingdom . . .

that is a FAR cry from praying FOR Armageddon. I don't know of a single Christian that prays FOR Armageddon though I've heard there are such nuts around occasionally.

IF

you truly want some factual descriptions of HELL, they have been written over the decades the last 100 years or so or longer . . . by visitors.

The most recent and best I'm aware of are the two volumes--one each on Heaven and Hell by Mary Baxter:

A DIVINE REVELATION OF HELL

and

A DIVINE REVELATION OF HEAVEN.

For those with enough spiritual discernment and insight to realize the truth of what they are reading, the first one will more than curl one's toenails.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

. . . the poor . . .

King David said (in all his life) he had never seen the righteous forsaken nor their seed begging bread.

There are mysteries about some poor.

And my mother was literally poor white trash pulling cotton at age 6 with blacks to help keep her dad out of prison.

But generally speaking, there are reasons for poverty. Some are collective sin accruing to a region, Nation, people group, family . . . and some individual rebellions and wrong choices.

Regardless, I've traveled over much of the planet . . . and I've met many happier poor people than I have happy millionaires.

Material wealth is not the paragon value in many lives, thankfully.

BTW, God and prayers of a righteous person . . . DO change a lot of things.

In every war we've been in, there are many true stories of how prayer changed impossible situations. 1776 was such a time . . .

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join