It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Hell?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I feel the question of what does one mean is simple, were all one people under God color dosen't mater.

It's true that if you look hard enough at every religion your perception will more then likely lead to truths in every one, which one is real?? it's not up to me to deicide.

Unfortunelty i believe there are more then one concept of what a spiritual awakening is persay, i think you can have a spiritual awakening everyday by just realizing what you did was wrong or seeing things in a new light but in my opinion it should come from you not any third party.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This thread started off as something interesting...then that oh so familiar feeling of de ja vu hit me...again.

I've seen this thread many times before...& honestly...it's quite sickening!

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I'm only chiming in not because of what you said about the thread sdrawkcab you're entitled to your opinion.

My question is about your sig and how contridictory it seems to be, in one breath you say not to think and then in a split second you say creativity defines us as human.

First, maybe you were taught not to think but in doing so makes us nothing more then robots, second if you don't think were does creativity come from????huh????

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

Originally posted by SatansQue
You seem to have a real problem with letting go of your own self importance.

Your intellectual dishonesty, and false accusations are all any fool need in this world to rise to some level of self-importance on the backs of those who have done all the work.

You're like one of those little yapper-snapper dogs women like to carry around, always barking at people, and trying to bite your ankles.

Outstanding stuff for a person who claims to have a direct line to God.

I hardly think I need say any more.

I have said, that We all have a direct line to God. If you don't feel that you do, then I can help you develop it within yourself.

But I don't see what that has to do with the above quote. The fact that you continue to make false claims against me, In my opinion, reminds me of a little yapper-snapper making a lot of noise, but not really addressing the topic of this thread.

Originally posted by truthseeka

Too bad the way above link is gone, Astyanax, because I'd give you a vote.

I guess you'll have to settle for thanks. Thanks for owning and exposing Beezlebub here. Your comparison of Gnosticism and this guy's tripe mesh a bit too well for him to have come up with this by himself. His response after you owned him was the icing on the cake.

I bet he was feeling real good when people were buying his plagiarism. Well done, Astyanax, well done.

I still feel good. Edited to add: funny seeka how you use a word like plagerism, to accused me of something you have not investigated for yourself. I guess that's because you'll believe anything - whether you actually know it's true or not from an intellectual point of view. Like I've said on other posts, ignorance is your god, and I'm affraid that ATS is all about DENYING IGNORANCE.

I'll bet you never even heard of Gnosticism before reading what someone else wrote. I would expect as much from you. Oh sure, you can come back and say you do. But based on your lack of knowledge in other areas, as you have quite adequitely demonstrated, who would believe you?

And for someone who doesn't take me serious, you're sure doing a good job of following me around like a little puppy dog. So I have a yapper-snapper, and a puppy dog.
to deal with now huh? LOL!!

It's quite amazing how neither of you have enough guts to actually post your own ideas here, for the same type of annalization. As you can see, I've got what 2-3 posts going at the same time. Switching between them, putting my ideas out for everyone to critisize, etc.

Again:
"Your intellectual dishonesty, and false accusations are all any fool(s) need in this world to rise to some level of self-importance on the backs of those who have done all the work."

How does it feel riding on my back fellas to prove you're smart?

Or prove me wrong by offering some ideas. I'm really waiting to see what you think about this topic. But you both are afraid, to put ideas out that have nothing to do with insulting me. Hmmmm....!

I guess I intimadate you. So who owns who?

ON TOPIC:

I think you both prove this is hell, because obviously you're in such pain, and anguish, which I would suspect is derived from a feeling that neither of you have a relationship with your God. This is typical of a realization of being placed in a predicament that seems insurmountable. Especially you seeka, continuously caught up in the cycle of life and death, stuck in the past, tormented by the white man.

And you astyanak, bereft of original ideas, and as you said, confused as to how someone like me, could actually have a relationship with a God who imparts knowledge - I understand your anguish, and your "Why him, not me, lord?" attitude that is so typical of feeling as though one is in hell.

Usually what folks who have simular experiences as you both obviously are going through, causes one to lash out at another who seems to be moving ahead, to have gained some ground in understanding the relationship between our present situation here, on earth, our past, and what the future holds for us.

But take heart boys. The world will seem less like a prison, trapped inside of your own feeble attempts to impugn (you might have to look that up seeka) someone who you obviously feel inferior to, with the idea, that if you can make me look bad, or take away some aspect of who I am, then you will be free. But have no fear boys, I'm not superior to you, and neither is any man over another.

What will give you hope, is to look inside, and figure out what it is that you believe, then it will be easy for you to end your obsession with me, even though I am enjoying watching you both flouder in my mist. But you're both getting a little heavy to continue carrying on my back.

So, even though this world may seem like a hell to you right now, with me as the object of your obsession, I would be more than glad to continue to offer instruction to you both, and also offer a helping hand up, to free you from your self imposed abyss of ignorance.

[edit on 26-6-2007 by SatansQue]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatansQue
I still feel good. Edited to add: funny seeka how you use a word like plagerism, to accused me of something you have not investigated for yourself. I guess that's because you'll believe anything - whether you actually know it's true or not from an intellectual point of view. Like I've said on other posts, ignorance is your god, and I'm affraid that ATS is all about DENYING IGNORANCE.

Once again, Mr. Satan clearly knows anything and everything. It must be tough to have all the answers.

I'll bet you never even heard of Gnosticism before reading what someone else wrote. I would expect as much from you. Oh sure, you can come back and say you do. But based on your lack of knowledge in other areas, as you have quite adequitely demonstrated, who would believe you?

Bad logic here, along with lies. Good thing I expected as much. Especially from a guy who "NEVER HEARD" of Gnosticism.

And for someone who doesn't take me serious, you're sure doing a good job of following me around like a little puppy dog. So I have a yapper-snapper, and a puppy dog.
to deal with now huh? LOL!!

Get off your high horse. Posting in 2 threads you made is not following you around. It ain't my fault Astyanax exposed you as a liar.

It's quite amazing how neither of you have enough guts to actually post your own ideas here, for the same type of annalization. As you can see, I've got what 2-3 posts going at the same time. Switching between them, putting my ideas out for everyone to critisize, etc.

I don't know what "annalization" means.

Or prove me wrong by offering some ideas. I'm really waiting to see what you think about this topic.

Astyanax already did.

But you both are afraid, to put ideas out that have nothing to do with insulting me. Hmmmm....!

Yeah, we called you a puppy dog and a "yapper-snapper."

I guess I intimadate you. So who owns who?

I don't know what "intimadate" means.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Note to the OP

Although it's always against my better judgement to offer unsolicited advice, I'm going to anyway. (Since it's not out of character for me to disregard my better judgement).-

ATS is a popular, well populated venue. There are a multitude of different personality types on here, and no lack of people who are not interested in discussion, but for some reason like to scalp hunt, debunk, unmask, or whatever you want to call it, when it not only doesn't add to the discussion, but makes the discussion uncomfortably attack-oriented. IMHO.

Now, I don't necessarily think the members who fit this mold are deliberately malicious. I'm sure they believe they're performing some sort of public duty by ferreting out what they view as harmful material. But once it reaches the level of singling out typos and misspellings, rather than ideas, for ridicule we know we've reached a dangerous point.

"Oh yes, you used an 'a' instead of an 'e' so that word is completely incomprehensible to me." If nothing else we know they don't work in cryptography for the NSA.

Anyway, there are many people reading the forums that are interested in what you have to say even if they're not posting. So my advice would be to ignore the outright attacks and engage in meaningful dialogue when it surfaces.

I think you've brought some significant value in content to the forums here, and I appreciate your time and effort. Do I agree completely with you? No, but I think you're sincere and I applaud (figuratively) your forthright contributions.

Since you're a relatively new member, I just wanted to toss my .02 out there to let you know I for one want to see your continued participation.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'll be truthfull. I thought SatansQue was bashing the christian religion. I hate the fact that I have been raised in an Ignorant (personal) world. I pray for help with my struggles as I am for all intents and purposes a born-again christian. But I still have the side, the side that wreaks hatred. One day it will subside.

But, to the point, your history with your father has me understanding your point. And it has a message. Stop living in a corrupt future and try to live in a truthful past. My life, in my line of work, has multiple, drastically different outcomes. I just hope I can choose the one that helps me and the world.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatIsWhat
I'm only chiming in not because of what you said about the thread sdrawkcab you're entitled to your opinion.

My question is about your sig and how contridictory it seems to be, in one breath you say not to think and then in a split second you say creativity defines us as human.

First, maybe you were taught not to think but in doing so makes us nothing more then robots, second if you don't think were does creativity come from????huh????

1stly, you misunderstand. The things in my sig comes from things that I have said regarding certain topics. "...but most importantly, we are taught not to think." I made that statement when I was arguing a point about religion. The only religion I know that encourages thinking(especially logical thinking) & questionaing about all things, even the religion itself is buddhism. Most other religions try to control what someone thinks, how they think it, why they should or shouldn't think it. They discourage thinking at all...religiously speaking. They teach that you should not question God or their Gods. They teach you that you should not think...to question these things.

I doubt I'll have to explain my quote about creativity.
*Religion is very creative.* LOL

Where you misunderstand what I said lies in the English language and what I said. I never said we should not think. I said we are taught not to...especially when it comes to religion & the likes...even money.
Even though all of my quotes came from different topics regarding different things, they do not contradict themselves.

I went off topic...but then again...that's also a perfect example of why this is hell...the control of thoughts & living I am referring to.

[edit on 26-6-2007 by sdrawkcab]

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join