It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with this clip please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Guys (and gurlz too), I am making a documentary and I would like to get some footage from the clip below.

www.youtube.com...

Can anyone tell me from what episode of what series was that clip taken from?
I need to find a better resolution of this clip, do you know where I can locate that?

Thanx all and Cheers,
PepeLapew

[edit on 6-5-2007 by PepeLapew]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
That looks like its from the PBS special on 9/11.I'll see if I can find the name for you.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
That looks like its from the PBS special on 9/11.I'll see if I can find the name for you.

Well it's not "Why The Towers Fell" if that's what you are thinking.
I already have that one on my HDD and on DVD, in the clip above, they actually contradict the PBS Nova hit piece.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Nova ,"Why The Towers Fell".(didn't agree with everything in this program ,but thats just my opinion).Good luck with your doc Pepe!

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
OOPS,Sorry Pepe,must have been typing while you posted,I notice on the video it had kpbs in the corner.I just assumed it was the Nova show.Sorry bro.I'll keep searching then let you know what I find.Sorry again.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
OOPS,Sorry Pepe,must have been typing while you posted,I notice on the video it had kpbs in the corner.I just assumed it was the Nova show.Sorry bro.I'll keep searching then let you know what I find.Sorry again.

Mmmmmm! I looked for the last 2-3 days all over, I even asked some fellow 9/11 docu makers and they don't know either.

I was hoping that someone here actually saw the piece on TV and would remember it. Anyway, maybe you will get better luck then me in your search .... lemme know whatchu find!

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I think it's NOVA but a newer one from this year. Heard about it in another thread "NIST says no pancake." Check PBS website for title, availability and clearances

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PepeLapew
Guys (and gurlz too), I am making a documentary and I would like to get some footage from the clip below.

www.youtube.com...
Thanx all and Cheers,
PepeLapew

If you look at the time frame 1:38 you will see the pbs.org and name of the clip. "Impact to Collapse."

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Thanx all, the program was called "PBS Building On Ground Zero"
I found the torrent and downloading it right now, thanx everyone.

Cheers
Pepe

new topics

top topics

join