It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Ufos Are Man Made

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I hope all this recent ufo footage isnt convincing you all that aliens exist.

Its obviously man made technology,

if anything its man in the future travelling back through time in wicked rides.

The technology available today is capable of way more then us peasants can understand,

and plus, the jesuits want us to believe in aliens

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MXIII

I hope all this recent ufo footage isnt convincing you all that aliens exist.

Its obviously man made technology,

if anything its man in the future travelling back through time in wicked rides.

The technology available today is capable of way more then us peasants can understand,

and plus, the jesuits want us to believe in aliens

How is it obvious that ufos are man made? Why would the Jesuits want Us to believe in aliens?

Peace. K*

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
You have heard of the culture of fear.

Well let me add...... demented creatures from outer space coming to eat humans....

on to the list.

You know what i mean.

If we humans are convinced that aliens exisit and are coming to earth, well, lets just say
then we will believe aliens are coming to earth.

we become afraid, scared, we panic, and we throw ourselves into the protection of the army of god

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
thanks for your expert opinion! got ANYTHING to back yourself up??

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Are you serious, of coarse i do.

I was walking through the london train station, and what the hell did i see but 2 small ufos.

At first i paniced , i thought that was it , the aliens were going to jump out,
probe me for my organs, and leave me for the rats.

well .....after i learned they were just some new toy, i was relieved and happy to have one more example of the technology available to create these flying discs.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
so Aliens never visited this earth, they arent flying around, its all made up? and you are 100% sure of this? Can you also tell me if God actually exists cause i've been going crazy trying to find the answer to that one!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
well thats a good question,

considering im one of those new newage pagans i have to say i believe in the power of the spirit and self, i believe in the sun and the moon, and figure they influence me alot,

again god is different to everyone, and means different things to everyone ,

the classic sterotypical view of god that has been bombarded into our spirit over the last 2000 years, well i dont believe in that god.

im a pagan i believe in nature

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
its the fact that the secret societies are using advanced technologies to convince the population that ufos exist therfore aliens exsist.

all the crop circles,
all the sightings,

are manufactured technologies from earth.

if they can fly 747s by remote, we can make circular aircraft....easy

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
You still haven't said how ufos are so obviously man made. Because You've mistaken remote controlled toys for UFOs means nothing other than, well, You've mistaken remote control toys for UFOs. You've said it's obvious, gotta back it up. Spell it out for Me.
Yes, I know the culture of fear. Our govt's been using it for years; 9/11, Iran, WMDs, N. Korea, the avian flu, terrorists, terrorists, terrorists. The U.S. are fear-mongers. What's it got to do with Jesuits? Secret societies? It's no secret. The U.S. has all that technology and more but it doesn't prove that there aren't aliens.
I've never seen a UFO, love to though. I do believe in them. How naive I'd have to be to think that we're all there are, in 'Our' galaxy much less the millions of others. Our creator has infinate possibilities, why stop at Us?- and God, what a terrible waste of space, literally.
Gotta give Me more than 'cuz I said'.

Peace. K*

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
i've seen a UFO and it was basically a clear object changing shapes, hovering in the sky for about 10 minutes... then it shot away up into the sky.... The ufo didnt look man-made AT ALL.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I have showed you that the technology is available to create these fast flying disc shape aerospace machines.

They truly are some of the most effcient desighns for space craft.

Crop circles, ufo sightings, and alien abductions are all constructs of man, and the power of man/god.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
availlable example of ufo technology on youtube.

type in ufo sightings + military experimentation.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
availlable example of ufo technology on youtube.

type in ufo sightings + military experimentation.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

if they can fly 747s by remote, we can make circular aircraft....easy

I have always thought this a reasonable stance.....that is, ALL of what we identify as "true UFOs" (non-hoaxes, or misidentified aircraft) are actually experimental crafts with extraordinary performance capabilities. - and they don't necessarily have to be "black budget" military.

However, upon reflection, I have seen many testimonies of military and commercial pilots (many on YouTube) in flights going back to the 1940s that described very large disc-shaped crafts (up to hundreds of feets - some thousands of feet) performing breakneck acceleration (starting and stopping) and achieving unbelievable speeds. I guess one can argue that this might be possible now in the 21st century, although some UFOs still defy the laws of physic in my opinion, but back 60-70 years ago, we simply did not possess the technology to create a saucer 500 feet across which accelerates from 0 mph to 3000 mph within a few seconds. Many of these are confirmed on radar.

It's cases like these - again there are many in documentaries and videos (which can be found on YouTube) - that lead me to believe that SOME UFO cases are likely true extra-terrestrial phenomena.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
True, although i do believe the technologies were available scince the beggining of the 20 century.

Tons of experimentation during the world wars.

These designs are built into the archetecture of many city scapes as a representation of the relationship between man and ufo.

we are the ufos.

We must not believe anything with in documentaries because obviously they are desighned to convince us of life on other planets.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Google for 'Vril' and 'Haunebu'..Things will come to you...Those resemble early ufo pics from 1947-68...he-he

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
two types of UFO, ours and theirs

there is a basic equation for life in the universe
its out there
its a holographic fractual of God himself
its always in a humanoid form, hence in his image
and there are many dimensions.
and therefore interdimensional beings and extraterrestrial beings.
thats good logic based on Kluza Klein theory, and the bible

[edit on 30-4-2007 by junglelord]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

True, although i do believe the technologies were available scince the beggining of the 20 century.

Tons of experimentation during the world wars.

These designs are built into the archetecture of many city scapes as a representation of the relationship between man and ufo.

we are the ufos.

We must not believe anything with in documentaries because obviously they are desighned to convince us of life on other planets.

But there IS life on other planets. Statisticallly speaking and using the Drake Equation there is life in the universe other than on the planet Terra.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
do you think we are the only life in the universe or something. how can you say that all are man made, if just 1 is alien then your theory is up in smoke.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Never thought of where
germans got their idea of a disk shaped design?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join