It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Ufos Are Man Made

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This is the weakest thread I have ever seen.

You mistook 2 toys for ufos.

And your a new age pagan? Thats swell, but useless to your assertions.

Fear is indeed one of the greatest (if not greatest) control mechanisms. I think you are allowing fear of the unknown to blind yourself.

Your opinion I respect, but wow man. wow.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Seems like i hit a real nerve, well , that happens with this topic.

But im going to be blatant. And to the best of my ability, truthful. by truth i mean truth. Not assumptions...like aliens exsit. Or , that because i ve seen german built ufos thier are aliens flying around in space checking out different planets.

Or that intelligent life form is monitoring earth. Checking in on us, and the odd time abducting humans.

The only freaking people being abducted are being abducted by people....straight up.

And every flying object that has ever been sighted , studied recorded, whatever, has been man made. ...straight up.

and continue believeing that aliens are ripping around in space crafts is anti productive.

why not get to the truth of the matter

which dosnt involve life from other planets....sorry

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Ps, its ironic you call this a weak thread, in that its probably one of the more truthful relevant threads to read.

like really, who gives a crap about 911....move on.........theirs a million thoeryies a day to work on. 911 is done, done and done. WE know, everybody knows.

so, how about the fact that every alien space craft ever seen has been man mad..ok

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
its a weak thread because you simply give no evidence to back up your claims... what about the hundreds of thousands of people who have seen aliens, been abducted... the strange ancient hyrogliphics, the renasiance paintings depicting flying objects? Maybe some UFO's are man made, but to state that 100% of them are, you just dont have enough facts to make that staement.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
i think its a combination of expiramental craft we have reversed engineered and actual ETV's. most of the sightings today are probably man made. if roswell was the first incident where we got the technology we could build alot of them in 60 years. but i cant believe that we have been able to go from flying with wood and cloth in 1903 to what these craft can do in just over 100 years by ourselves. and if we were working on this technology durring WWI (1914-1918) or WWII (1939-1945) its even more inconceivable we had this technology in under 40 years without a little "outside" help.

Fyi: im not afraid of aliens one bit. especially about them eating me

[edit on 30-4-2007 by fuzzkill]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
do you think they have one that can take me to the center of the earth and live amongst mole people.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Sorry MX111, no nerve hit here. Though your protest seems.....a bit to much perhaps?

Also your assumptions are your own.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
!903 wasnt the first flight, but was the first public flight, in fact their was much more flying experimentation going on.

Technology has no limits, man, we are flyinh around earth, we shoot rockets into space. We have the technology, combined with futurist holographic progection technolgy, to create some crazy ...S$3t

Ram

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
If it's real what you write -
It would be my first consideration if they blow it - That it's human.

Now that many of us, have seen DR.Greer show us some very extraordiner pictures lately.

I would go with the Earthly explaination - It should be easier to conquer afterall - Also mentally.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I've never seen a UFO, but I don't have to.

Some galaxies out there are 4 times older than ours. Earth is 4.5 billion years old. Mankind has only recorded it's history for roughly 5000 years.

It's naive to think that we're the only living things in this universe to reach space, much less travel it. It won't be long (couple hundred years maybe) before we conquer the problems of mass in order to travel at or beyond light speed. Then we will become aliens to other planets.

I don't disagree that what some people see are government projects, but to assume that over the 4.5 billion years our planet has been here none were vistors seems silly to me.

People have seen objects in the sky for 5000 years. Do you think it's the government traveling back in time? Or do you just think that people were that stupid back then to think a shooting star was a person in a flying machine? The human mind has always been what it is. We as humans have never grown "smarter" as a species. We've increased our knowledge, but our ability to comprehend events has never changed.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
MX111,
I'm speachless.

[edit on 4/30/07 by projectionist]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Its not government projects i am talking about.

The government is weak. The state is the lowest on the controling power pyramid.

The four pillars in order of importance are Royalty, Religios, corporate, state.

so the people who are building and experementing with these technologies are more associated with, dynastic, religious and corporate interests.

the governmnet is just the government. They tell us what they are told.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
MX111,
You have been conditioned to think inside a very small box my friend. Its a very interesting box with some truth (dont let it go to your head, a little truth is all that is needed to sell a big lie) but cant you see the limits you are placing on yourself? Your statements (opinions, not facts) have a sense of desperation to them. As if you have a need for others to believe you. There is a LOT of that here. Get over that and expand your thinking.

I dont mean to offend or anger you but if I did, well that kinda tells ya something doesnt it?

Ram

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
projectionist - What if you where actually talking to a person of royal blood?
Did you consider that part?

PS: im an expert in creating paranoid situations..
We are a few on this board
- who's able do do just that.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by Ram]
wouldn't that be a laugh?

Like it's not MX-111 (more like a motocycle)
It's MXIII

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MXIII

Its not government projects i am talking about.

The government is weak. The state is the lowest on the controling power pyramid.

The four pillars in order of importance are Royalty, Religios, corporate, state.

so the people who are building and experementing with these technologies are more associated with, dynastic, religious and corporate interests.

the governmnet is just the government. They tell us what they are told.

I agree that there is Royalty involved with control of many governments, but I don't belevieve U.S. Corporate machine answers to any King or Queen. They're much too arrogant for that. Maybe back in the day, but not in this day and age. Corporations took over the American governemnt starting at the beginning of the century. They've built the strongest world power in less than 75 years. The Morgans, Rockafeller & Bilderburgs answer to no one. Regardless those listed are only fronts anymore. I doubt those who really control the gold that used to be in fort knox will ever be known.

may death lay waste to their pittiful exsistence.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Thats hilarious, im laughing out loud.

Your right.

lack of evidence, and a sense of desperation....so true.

The small box i can agree with too, because to think that no other life exsists, which i didnt say, i said alien space craft. I believe "non"intelligent life forms exist,

but i believe that the amount of energy needed to sustain the human intelligence absorbs all availlable intelligent energy in the universe. All the intelligent energy is being funneled metaphysically to earth. As earthlings die off and intelligence fades, then inteeligent life will move on, but i dont belivev intelligent life can be maintained on more then one planet at one time, some kind of natural law.....you know, the kabbalaesq

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
PS.

ahh, actually, is their even such thing as american corporations, i dont think so, every multinational corp is so completly ingrained within the societal structure, that sorryto bust your bubble but probably alot of your proud american corporations are owned by non americans, definetly.

if you have some example of corporations who you think are not interrelated with dynastic powers, lets here them

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Forgive my mistake. MXIII, got it. Very important to get that right

A lot of "experts" around here.

What if MX-111, opps!, MX111, oh man i got it wrong again, MXIII was of royal blood?

Whats your point?

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
my bad,
i guess i get to look like the retard

Ram

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I just flagged this thread - What you think that means?
It's proberly good. It is.

-
Everything makes sense in this thread - Why wouldn't the Royal have knowlegde of this - It goes with the family.

All the symbols - And very old story.
They have always been here.
The kings - The Royal.

Since ancient time.
Please continue.
Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join