It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Ufos Are Man Made

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
MXIII,
You state "All ufos are man made"

I'm still waiting for you to back that up with something BESIDES you opinion. Take care of that before going into who owns what companies in the U.S. (a topic for another thread by the way).

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Evidence. Ok,

Well to tell you the truth its very difficult to prove that all space crafts are man made because so much of the information is coveted.

you are not going to find documentation stating the nature and reasoning for the technological development.

That this device or machine was tested on this day, the same day of ufo sightings.

Nasa dosnt release the fact that they are testing these superfuturistic aerospace structures because its not for us to know. It is secret and heavily coveted information.

Do you know what i mean. The information is not accesable, and so its up to nonconventional methods, combined with intuition.

Through observation of archetectual structures which indeed represents the knowledge of ufo space craft .

In by understanding the nature of some the more important conspiricies, nucleaur tsunami, 911, black death, iraq war, it becomes observable what man is capable of, and what man will do.

Ok, so, heres where i start.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
All UFOs aren't alien this I agree with. I can imagine what people thought when they saw the Stealth Bomber when it was still 'top secret'. Looks like it'd be a UFO, especially 40 or more yrs. ago. I still don't understand what makes them 'obviously' all man made.
Definition of obvious-easily understood, clear, quite apparent, evident, unmistakable, easily perceived.
You arent' making it 'obvious' that all UFOs are 'obviously' man made.
You may have a belief that they are but You're stating it as an apparent fact.
To state a fact You must have proof, fact is a statement of verifiable proof. Much different than a belief. Can You back Your statement up with proof?

Peace. K*

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Proud American corporations? I don't know of any such corporation. and who really cares who owns them? I don't believe that has any relevance with this thread.

There's no proof that there is intelligent life elsewhere as there is no proof that there are man made ufo's.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
While I do not doubt that some of the UFO's that have captivated believers in the past could possibly fabricated in the black, I highly doubt that absolutely ALL unidentified craft are of human origin.

Maybe some crazy homo sapien from 2200 thought that it would be wicked if he hopped in his vehicle and came back to 2007 to mess with the general populous, but you cant honestly assume that everytime we see something classified as a UFO that we created it.

I am well aware that there are craft being constructed at places like Area 51 and/or S4, and that they most definiely defy all logic that we have come to associate with common aerospce craft of the 21st century. However, if you believe in the law of odds, then at least half of the unidentified craft that are spotted on Earth have to be from somewhere else rather than earth.

It is simple ignorance that causes one to believe that there is no way that beings from another realm or planet could be in contact with us.

If space is infinite, then who is to say that there are positively no other intelligent beings out there aside us humans on Earth?

All we do is eat, sleep, work, procreate, consume and fight. There surely has to be a species far more intelligent than us.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Don Wahn
It is simple ignorance that causes one to believe that there is no way that beings from another realm or planet could be in contact with us.

If space is infinite, then who is to say that there are positively no other intelligent beings out there aside us humans on Earth?

All we do is eat, sleep, work, procreate, consume and fight. There surely has to be a species far more intelligent than us.

well spoken.

but you forget what MXIII stated earlier:

Originally posted by MXIII
but i believe that the amount of energy needed to sustain the human intelligence absorbs all availlable intelligent energy in the universe. All the intelligent energy is being funneled metaphysically to earth. As earthlings die off and intelligence fades, then inteeligent life will move on, but i dont belivev intelligent life can be maintained on more then one planet at one time, some kind of natural law.....you know, the kabbalaesq

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
People keep asking for evidence and all you seem to have is 'the government won't tell us they are experimenting with aircraft'. That statement may be a fact, but it doesn't make your opinion fact or provide evidence for it. It's like a christian trying to prove jesus rose from the dead because him tomb is empty.

It is possible they are military probes or ships, but that doesn't explain older sightings.

It is possible they are time travellers, but why wouldn't they land? Because they don't want to people to know they are there? Then why be seen?

At least this thread is in the right place

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Its funny how gullable we all are.

We see a few lights on a hill side, and we all think that aliens are sending down futuristic technology.

Well ive said it once and ill say it again.

All Ufos are man made.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This Dulce story emenates what is being said. Its Human made technologies being used to convinve the population that ufos and aliens exsist.

Does anybody agree,

or for the most part do you all believe in ALIENS AHHHHHHHHHHHH

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join