It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messiah

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalki11
Until the scoffer can offer, clear objective scenarios other than mine, your scoffing is invalid. You can poo-poo my claims but you can't offer anything beyond your subjective, personal qualifiers.

i'm not scoffing.

i am straight up REFUTING.
and i am not offering subjective, personal, qualifiers.
i'm assessing this situation on what the bible says but more importantly, what GOD has told me, personally.

GOD has been building up communication with me for years upon years - it takes a long time to trust such crazy miraculous happenings.
but what GOD tells me always (ALWAYS) proves to be 100% true, accurate, and empirically proven.
i don't know everything or even 1% of everything. all i know is what GOD has told me, and proven, and what i have experienced, myself, in life and in the aether.

Have you judged my fruit, considered all the prophecy I am fulfilling?

you are fulfilling a small portion of that which you seem to be familiar with. but all prophesy is the testimony of Jesus Christ and you don't seem to have any inkling of how much is out there that has to be fulfilled!

and i have as yet to see any fruit!!!

In the way he left? What does that mean? In a sad mood? Wearing a robe? Quantum Phase Shifting? Floating down from the sky?

YOU tell US! if you are who you say you are, then you tell us.

The reason my book isn't flying off the shelves yet is because it's only been a month since its release, I only have an hour a day to promote it online, and it takes time to reach a tipping point.

well, anyone can sell a book and even more people can give one away.
but that's not what i mean.
what i meant was, how come the world at large has not yet seen that you are who you say you are?
according to all the prophesies, when GOD chooses to reveal you, the whole world will see!
and not be able to deny!

you are choosing to reveal yourself.
it won't work.
because it isn't the Master plan.
and you can't change the plan because it is not your plan.

that is what you repeatedly demonstrate as a failure to realize!
that it is NOT ABOUT YOU.
even if you are who you say you are, it isn't about YOU.
and if you are indeed who you say, you will understand exactly what i mean.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

one more thing....i directly asked you some questions in another thread, generally discussing this same issue, here.

would you do me the honor of answering my questions?
when you get the time, of course.

thanks in advance

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
All questions are answered in the prophesied book. I tried to answer your questions but you don't seem to be receptive or willing to investigate.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

i asked how you were going to resolve the issue of the Gulf Oil Spill?

if you are the Messiah, deliver us.

how are you going to do that?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

The clean up or Big Oil? Free Energy will stop Big Oil, and as stated, I have invented this technology.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

you're going to use free energy to plug the gusher?

well, what the heck is the hold up?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

There are alot of problems in the world, and frankly plugging a hole is beneath me and symptomatic of a larger problem. The situation has been addressed by my inventor brethren:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

It has been fun queenie but I actually only have an hour a day on the internet...you can not believe me, I really don't care. I've only been responding to you as one piece of metal sharpens another, but you are dull.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

edit on 8-2-2011 by seagrass because: glitch gave me wrong thread. Deleted

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Invisus
I fear for the day any such messiah steps forward, because so many people will try to kill him,

"Both" the Biblical Messiah and the Biblical Antichrist are depicted as dictators.

The Biblical "Messiah" is described as a "king of kings;" i.e., a global dictator, a monarchist, a tyrant.

Most Americans are opposed to "monarchy" anyway; they recall with relish the armed violent revolution their ancestors fought against the British monarchists; they often claim that their "right to bear arms" is partly to stop any such dictator (monarchist / king of kings) ever coming to power in the US.

So should any Messiah (i.e., a king) ever return to America, I would expect many Americans to take up arms against him; hopefully anyway.

No more messianic dictators please. I know that many Americans are quite comfortable with presidents who claim to hear voices from Jesus telling them to commit genocide (such as George "God told me to invade Iraq" Bush), and would be comfortable with the kind of Messianic Theocratic Fascism described in the Bible, but there are also many militant Americans who still believe that a secular constitutional republic is preferrable to the kind of religious monarchist (dictator) depicted in the Book of Revelation as the Second Coming of a 2000 year old religious fanatic.

Lux.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It's all my fauly man... I was bored and figured some things out about the religious stuff after trying to let go of all that negative stuff i had built up by watching life through a tv for so long.

I was just knowing things without knowing how and seeing stuff like the spirit would move into him etc all over. But i've been agnostic my whole life surrounded by these people/things and now everything is just messed up and brutal. Like in the summer when I started going outside during the day for the first time in a long time people were smiling at me, saying I see you! and other creepy stuff. I didn't know wtf was going on except it was disturbing me greatly.

Then I started noticing some kind of wacked out patterns all over this place like a bunch of weird people were working together to freak me out.

This whole city etc was like some kind of wacked out code and it messed me up. Like y brithdate 7/28/76 and orion ngc 1976/m42 stuff. When it all came right down to it I realised how surroudned I was by people that were nothing like me and either swapped out at some point or all killed I don't know but these peopel are most certainly not my kin or something. One of these things is not like the others...

Oh man it was so messed up. I've been used for something really hardcore and horrible. Reality changed a wihle back and now everything is just creepy. People acting all messed up and just distracting to interupt me. I should've left long ago. These things are so friggin disturbing. I feel so horrible now after doing things I shouldn't have and taking the advice of this family. It's like they're trying to make me look like the role of an old man and my creepy old wacked out father who faked a limp years ago and mental condition to get on social assistance etc. Man I wish i had left sooner. This place is just freaky and these people are clearly up to something very sinister and twisted when it comes to identities and some kind of mind games.

I think when Gayle lady set me up with that chat addon was when things got messed up really bad. The SweetIMSetup program. Then the friggin hacking like on facebook with the failed log on attempts. That's when things got really distrubing really friggin fast. I swear her face even shape shifted at one point. THis palce is jsut so messed up and all that CAT scan bs where i was like zapped by who knows what but when I looked for pics of it online I noticed it didnt really look like any cat scan machine I seen and it only took like 30 seconds with instant result. From what I've read that stuff take time to setup, scan and process...

I messed up good talking about all this so much. I've been totally used by the collective of wackos and seeing all this bizarre information everywhere like this family etc was like some kind of messed up whatever. Now trying to suggest some kind of skipped code etc. Like something is taking the things I look at and write and trying to turn them into reality. It's really messedup like something is influencing my body and mind and freaking me out. LIke I'll think I'm going! then suddenly get extremely friggin tired and vconfused until it's too late to leave when i want to etc. Man I should've shut up long ago!

Well anyways, CYA! I think I'm totally messed up here. This whole family of whatever they are have totally changed and something is reallly wrong with this place, the mother, sisters, brother... It's so friggin wacked out. The more I saw the more I started getting concerned. Now i feel nothing inside again and just sad like a part of me is gone. IT's so depressing,... ANyways, I'm done here. Time to move on and stop being so easily distracted and messed with. LATERS!
edit on 9-2-2011 by Soboro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by blue73

Oh yee of little faith..you are correct about the mythical aspect of the Messiah..however most myths have an underlying truth within.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I feel the 1 in which commands the is asleep until the Father awakens him. Until then his awaken soldiers will lay forth his arrival PLAN. This prevents him awaking in partial power, when awaken in full power he will be unstoppable and ALL who have and would have had intents of harming he and his herd and did not repent in time will face off with him in time. So I have TRUST he will be here. The timing is up to his Father, again preventing any prepared from being so. So when arrive its like a SUPRISE to those who are not of humble heart..

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Maybe I should've fell on me knees and worshipped the cloud puffing artist while I had the chance? Or maybe I should've just left this place and went an died while I had the money! Oh well if I gotta face off against anything I have no doubt it'll wait longer until I'm starved down to like 160 and unable to move with this death foot before it has the courage to challenge me!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NorthAtASouth

I dont know what you mean but ok. I would say the evol 1 will show his ignorance first. Basically follow what you know and believe. Of course data on interwebs will be just as unclear, ( its not like its sharedEQ...) so how any would think its as simple as using threads and post to get the pure essence answers EXT-UNIV-INHB
kind of makes one smile SEE
. Never the less fear is associated. So that means some have a sense of whats to come they are just allowing certain influences to prevent acceptance. Maybe the evol 1z bEhaviors will bring him faster to the realm in which many think its theres. Its funny how attempts to mind scan are associated to certain post like yea post this see what is responded and gather data and make ars backWARD assumptions of the observed OR NON OBSERVED in all reality. IT COULD ALL BE INTENTIONAL YOU KNOW certain not all responses to return the misguid favor
Its like these mentalities on Planet EA are so self centered they cannot even phathom that the creator gave you these mentalities maybe some are using them wrong so be it. Point is why would any think he is not even more clever then the most clever ever nots its. So you know we respond let it shine some and the most important data is encrypted in those souls who shall not be casted. Feel comfy as if knowing all or seeing all 9 where are the other 6 eyes) on purpose done?! Worst case want some
he will return as a true creators son a son of nature the natural process and will show you how his energies work. Yes in deed lol some may have fabricated or even faked a messiah or messiahs. Where those failed tremendously is they injected this being into the collective and in turn THEY who decieved have basically caused multiple manifestations awaiting arrival to how shall 1 say -tear da club up- So enjoy knowing all and not seeing any thing as TRUE darkness has no need to seek power or rule for it knows once its presence is felt all felt by it shall become within it. Coincidentally those of humble dont even register on the dark scale like they are safe. Its those who fake evol and yet seek comfort that FAIL to see you cant trully have both you are either destroyer or humble. Not destructive as H3ll but wanna lay up and bue love wit the ladies and feel as if no darkness wants your souls more. SO
doubt carry on. when the universe parts and even universal inhabitants REALIZE those who tried their best among the evol shall be rewarded. those like
shall be given the flame swords (to cut you from reality for good and to open your souls for casting)and many will see how those of the darkness even respect creators offspring.

PS. 160 death foot lol look up THE STARS ARE COMMING.. And um sorry its not the in the deceiver books that were stratigically set out there for those who THINK they deserve to rule over have considered. The plan was place this POWER (BOOKS/KNOWLEDGE) here and this LOVE (SPIRIT GUIDE)here DO NOT DISTURB EITHER. See who or what souls attract to which. Gather data and tag em for casting of course after DINNER

Ap a lien intrgen pers viz com welca soul DML no pass rtn DRK Nite Setn slv exmp 1st ***nerntrol EA lol ***nerntrol demo sl either lol mond uls
blng 2 ntes now c u there. Remember 1 with 1 star eye and 1spiral eye as to recap current interactions may our souls meet where light and dark dance as 1....
Be well

edit on 5/5/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

That was hardcore! If I still had that tard energy thing in me that I once I had I no doubt would've been trying to decipher all the but now I'm just me again and trapped in this land with a bunch of memories I'd like to think over in far away land alone in peace. Now I feel like I'm stuck on the beast and freaking out for a way off. I seeen just way too much that messed me up. I mean even the continents and borders of certain countries are like mapped out to be as if art basd on some of these people i've recently come across. the kicker was that LEE guy that seemed a little off his rocker for a while and portugal/spain. This world is so messed up. I'm glad it's gone and I bet the powers that be are glad I've chosen that I'd never stand beside the people of this continent in anyway. No wonder so much effort to friggin ruin me for so long. DEATH BE TO ALL OF YOU WHO took a childs life and thrashed it for 20+ years with your wacked out games!

That was the most messed up experience of my life and I can't believe how friggin swiftly everything changed and how truly messed up north america appears now. My whole family is pure evil man! It's like the biggest set up of all time then being kicked to the curb to walk alone with NOTHING in the end while they stand there having hte nerve to smile and say they love me. MY GOD THIS COUNTRY IS A FARCE! All I want is to flee to another land and find that friggin peace before teh end but nooooooooo! After what I've seen and that thing put in my mind I don't think you could do anything to get me to work for another person in this land ever again and sadly I normally wouldn't even have a problem laboring away. THIS COUNTRY OF CANADA AND THE REST IS JUST LIES! And just because you say this or that doesn't make it so.

I don't wanna know the things I've seen and what''s happened. This place is horrible my whole life a lie and I've pushed everyone away for so long I'm doomed. I shouldn've never tried to be happy again and let go of the past. Man what a nightmare I'm stuck in now.

edit on 5-5-2011 by NorthAtASouth because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2011 by NorthAtASouth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I have just learned that Osama Bin Ladin was the return of the Messiah. He died this time to teach us not to believe what we hear from the Roman Soldiers of Babylon. He picked up a machine gun and had a picture taken, just to show us how we can exaggerate things.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Everytime I read your posts I get spooked all to hell and back. I kind of wish I had never put up those walls of anger and hate for so long and just lived my damn life. Now seeing how friggin guided around I've been into this nightmare after giving up and letting others choose for me has led me into oblivion I'm friggin freaked the fk out. For a time it was like something really messed up was toying with me (IXchel?) EZ? orwho knows what but man I have screwed up so bad. I don't really feel it anymore a if it used me for something then took off laughing and leaving me spooked out. Guess it's too late to go back in time a bit and plan things out before my whole damned family seemed to turn into a bunch of wacked out machines or something. These things can hear my thoughts or something and that is friggin messed up. They don't even act like normal people anymore and after watching my whole life how they've been, if they're part of any collective than the collective is far from being good. Everything went south when I listened to these things and started writing things down and then that mother thing suddenly totally changed and the whole family for that matter. Now the past few months it's just been one messed up thing after another and lot to do with PAUL whoever that creepy one is. I'm starting to grow concerned that I've been oing throug this nightmare an these collective scum have been stealing the trinkets and such I collect along the way and are handing over to another. I've had several interesting items just up and vanish a day after my imagination tries to attach meaning to them. The cap, the pendant, the paper that on crazy gay chinman wrote stuff down on for me... It's so messed up and watching them all try to play off as good decent caring people after the years of BS I've watched makes me friggin sick and frustrates me greatly. Perhaps that's why whatever was briefly connected with me left or maybe it was just something making a connection to show me things then I messed up and showed others (the mother) which in turn made reality suddenly turn extremely retarded. Whatever teh case be I'm hooped and stuck on this continent when I'd rather be on the other damn side. Whatever it was went off trying to convince me that this continent was the bad guy land and set up like some land of the free to lure in people to friggin harvest or something messed up. I don't even trust my own thoughts anymore at this point at after seeing how it seems like something wasguiding me around like clock work from 1 place to the next until returning and having the items collected stolen by the slime of this valley (okanagan/kelowna) This place is MESSED UP and I really wish I had never looked into or rather stumbled onto all this infomation after coming up with ideas on how to ascend and trying them only to see it turn into a friggin nightmare at the speed of light.

Anyways, hope I can skate through this one into some kind of rest in the end because I am so friggin sick of existing after these 34 years of misery. I swear if I go to some kind of suffering place after this for accidently ticking off the almighty then i'm gonna be extremely ticked and really hope this nonsense about showing some women and gays something they needed to see to get control of somthing isn't true. I could see the almighty smacking me down for sharing information not meant for som people

God I hope the end of times isn't really all my fault. I used to rant about wanting to be the one who flicked that domino that caused everything to fall but not so sure I want to be responsible for any deaths out there... Whatever set me up to take this fall is seriously evil. Like showing me a bunch of info then I try to figure my way out of it and keep coming across more info as if to laugh at me. Like yesterday I trr more to measure this crap out and keep crossing names like Scapegoat etc. I feel so used and set up here it's sad. I'm standing by how I first started to see it all. I started waking up, failed to leave when everything in me said RUN then reality went negative rapidly around sept/oct last year when that mega personality change thing started happening and reality seemed to just rewrite and everyone staredacting all messed up. This is so messed up I feel like now I've ended back up where I started but have no more connected feeling to whatever it was that was showing me or teaching me things. I don't know how to get out of this and the countless amount of peope giving me dirty looks really fk'd me up. Like a bunch of demons looking over wondering why the heck I'm here or something. Oh well it would seem it's over for me and I'm totally messed up after that mental assualt. Maybe I should've followd teh white rabbit early on and just taken whatever happened as it happened. Now I'm sitting here all frigin messed up with no idea how to get off this land or which other to go to i could but something certainly led me round to try and show me a way to get money and when I did I just blew it and culdn't decide where to go until it was too late again. Friggin stupid me for constantly seeing all this stuff with the same number people were laying out.

The real kicker is that father though. This past decade was like watching some kind of mega farce from him and the things he'd done and how I've been set up to mimic his position. I don' get it all but I wish I would've lived my damn life and not let so much get to me as a kid and make a bitter miserable little jerk. Guess it's time to pay for hiding the good inside me behind this negative shell. Just one bad choice after another over here it would seem...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthAtASouth

Recieved........ Love Light Eternia-friend

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Oh god don't say anything to do with eternity or anything that sounds like it. I really don't want to exist again after this life and an enternity of anything would be the worst thing that could happen.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join