It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden symbols in plain site, in churches, corporate logos, occult...explained in full

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Jordan Maxwell exposes so much information hidden in plain site, in churches, corporate logos, and information on occult aspects of fremasonary it will blow your mind. most of you know something about the symbols but this pretty much explains them fully.

video.google.com...

Cug

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well tell us what you thought of it.

What did you find compelling about this video, and why?

Any particular points that were new to you?

Did this video change your reasoning in any way?

Is there anything thing in this video that you felt was a little overboard, or lacking in facts?

Show us you are not just another mind controlled sheepie who believes all that is presented to them.

[edit on 4/24/2007 by Cug]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
Well tell us what you thought of it.

What did you find compelling about this video, and why?

Any particular points that were new to you?

Did this video change your reasoning in any way?

Is there anything thing in this video that you felt was a little overboard, or lacking in facts?

Show us you are not just another mind controlled sheepie who believes all that is presented to them.

[edit on 4/24/2007 by Cug]

hey cug. well i was impressed with jordan maxwells knowledge of how all of these symbols are linked together. he knows the history of the symbols that are everywhere. he tells what they are and takes apart each symbol and tells you what each part means. some as an example...well something simple like the dollar. most of us know it is covered with symbols of the illuminati but he explains each piece. things like corporate symbol usage and why they are there and what they are. like the shell gas station sign. its a bit more than i thought it was. that was a new one on me. there is two hours of video and jordan maxwell is tha man when it comes to this hidden world we live in. impressive imo. nothing cheesy or overboard in my opinion. and ive seen just about all of the info out there on this stuff. he is serious and knows we are in trouble if we dont wake up. check it out.

he's also a master mind when it comes to the religious matrix we live in. check out my thread on it. included is a video that jordan put out that made me question my beliefs about certain things. ive had the discussion on christianity many times about the son and the sun topic and thought i had it down but what he talks about made me question a thing or two.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-4-2007 by Funkydung]

Cug

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung

hey cug. well i was impressed with jordan maxwells knowledge of how all of these symbols are linked together. he knows the history of the symbols that are everywhere. he tells what they are and takes apart each symbol and tells you what each part means.

Thank you! I have been posting just about the same thing after many posts of videos and you are the first one to give an answer.

My problem with Maxwell is that he over analyzes things to much. Sometimes a star is just a star and not a pentagram.

There is occult meanings behind the point, line, circle, square, stars from 4 points and up, there are occult meanings behind ever number.. every letter, I don't think there is a logo you can make that won't use something we occultist use. really there is an occult meaning behind just about anything you can think of.

For example Funkydung has a value of 121 so your username is related to Phoenix that also has a value of 121.. and you have what basically is a Phoenix in your avatar. (Slayer fan?)

Another thing is he really doesn't understand how we occultists use symbols.. for the most part we don't go around hiding secret symbols in things.. we see secret symbols in things that already exist. Do you understand what I'm saying?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I understand you, Cug. Spirituality and religion are supported by seeing the truth exhibited in our daily lives, embedded in the mundane. You don't hide symbols, per se. But you do harden your resolve in your beliefs when you are able to see how these symbols are hidden in the very nature that we live within, affirming the divinity/power of the belief structure.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
HOLLY wood!~ $%#@$@@

That ish blew my mind

Where the hell did Columbia come from anyway?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

My problem with Maxwell is that he over analyzes things to much. Sometimes a star is just a star and not a pentagram.

true. but you have to look what the star is involved in. if its just a child drawing a star on a piece of paper i wouldnt think twice about it. but if a building is built into the shape of an occult star and that building was the intel center for an empire of death then i would have to think twice about what the real deal may be. and when a entire city is built using occult architecture and it all lines up with ancient historic occult symbols of power and death i figure there may be something going on. id hate to think of these people taking over the planet. who knows maybe im crazy.

There is occult meanings behind the point, line, circle, square, stars from 4 points and up, there are occult meanings behind ever number.. every letter, I don't think there is a logo you can make that won't use something we occultist use. really there is an occult meaning behind just about anything you can think of.

yeah im starting to realized this.

For example Funkydung has a value of 121 so your username is related to Phoenix that also has a value of 121.. and you have what basically is a Phoenix in your avatar. (Slayer fan?)

i started a thread a while ago where we were dicussing the numbering system that is in the bible. www.abovetopsecret.com...
we started talking about fibonacci numbers. maybe this is why my avatar is the same value as my name. not sure.

the Fibonacci Numbers are part of the creators mathematical laws that work in all departments of nature. mathematical laws govern the activities of the entire universe. the creator was careful to weave designs and patterns into the smallest detail of creation...the same with the bible.

i listened to slayer years ago. but i really didnt get it because of slayer its emblem they used. they use all kinds of masonic and religious symbols.
the double headed eagle. masonic orders is symbolized by the eagle. double means a masonic order has jurisdiction over the eastern world and western world. over the whole world its still the same game. order out of chaos. that means these people are organizing chaos. directing and financing chaos. whats the reason? to bring a new (world) order. this is what a growing number of people believe it means anyway. maybe theres a simpler down to earth meaning to it.

Another thing is he really doesn't understand how we occultists use symbols.. for the most part we don't go around hiding secret symbols in things.. we see secret symbols in things that already exist. Do you understand what I'm saying?

i think mabye some may know how to use these symbols for their personal gain such as controlling what another person thinks by putting occult symbols in things that people see hundreds of times a day. making us monkeys.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by Funkydung]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Jordan Maxwell is the Master Teacher. He has freed the minds of thousands. Much respect for his bravery.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
He takes too long to get to the point. Seriously, I watch for three minutes and he's rambling along about how the government wants us to be scared. (It isn't working for me much there...) Anyway, I'll have to watch this thing later. I'm interested, but I wish they'd cut the chaff so we could get to more meat.

Cug

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

i think mabye some may know how to use these symbols for their personal gain such as controlling what another person thinks by putting occult symbols in things that people see hundreds of times a day. making us monkeys.

Yep people sure are using occult symbols for personal gain.. Like Jordan Maxwell for example.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

Yep people sure are using occult symbols for personal gain.. Like Jordan Maxwell for example.

there is a difference between him and the empire of death....power and control of everything on this planet. i dont think jordan is using them quite the same way. how does all of these symbols enable power? im thinking it might have something to do with the existence of a higher intelligence that has been kept from us ...well there may be a few of them that know...

Cug

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

there is a difference between him and the empire of death....power and control of everything on this planet. i dont think jordan is using them quite the same way.

Come to think of it (and IMHO), the "empire of death" consists of people like Maxwell. They spread fear, and hopelessness. Have you ever heard one of them offer a solution to the "problem"? They might of, but I don't recall any... Well other than join their particular version of Christianity.

Im thinking it might have something to do with the existence of a higher intelligence that has been kept from us ...well there may be a few of them that know...

At this time, nothing occult is hidden.. It's been published many many many times. It's there if you wish to find it.

Do you want to know who this hidden occult higher intelligence is? It's YOU and me and our mothers, and neighbors. It's in each and every one of us.. some call it God, some may call it Satan, some may call it enlightenment, it has been called many things but it's all the same thing and it's part of all of us.

No the occult is no longer hidden.. but there are some who want it to go away, some who want it to say hidden, and that is the real NWO. In the past they burned people who spoke of it, now they demonize it using people like Maxwell and kin.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Come to think of it (and IMHO), the "empire of death" consists of people like Maxwell. They spread fear, and hopelessness. Have you ever heard one of them offer a solution to the "problem"? They might of, but I don't recall any... Well other than join their particular version of Christianity.

ok so your saying that people like maxwell is working for this group? how do we know who the good guys are?

At this time, nothing occult is hidden.. It's been published many many many times. It's there if you wish to find it.

when i say hidden i guess i dont mean out of sight...its mostly there where people can see....i guess most people dont know about the corporate symbols....maybe they do know that they are symbols but i dont think they know the occult meaning behind them or that they even have a meaning at all. i think most of them think its just a pretty little drawing somebody came up with to put on a sign.

i dont think people think about the shell symbol being a symbol of the sun and its seven rays of light...or even how its connected to all of the Egyptian architect in washington d.c. and how washington d.c. is connected to Egypt and how Egypt's god was the sun......and this is just one symbols that has connections to this empire that literally make up everything we see and hear.
whats the deal??

No the occult is no longer hidden.. but there are some who want it to go away, some who want it to say hidden, and that is the real NWO. In the past they burned people who spoke of it, now they demonize it using people like Maxwell and kin.

ok so now we agree that someone is behind this and keeping the truth about the occultic symbology and architect hidden or trying to keep people from knowing the true meaings.....i dont understand how maxwell is demonizing it...he's just revealing it.....still most people will not make the connections no matter how many maxwells are out there.

[edit on 2-5-2007 by Funkydung]

Cug

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

ok so your saying that people like maxwell is working for this group? how do we know who the good guys are?

You have to research to find out who to believe. Why would you just trust Maxwell for example? Think of a trial, do you think there can be a fair trial if the jurors only listened to the prosecution?

i dont think people think about the shell symbol being a symbol of the sun and its seven rays of light...or even how its connected to all of the Egyptian architect in washington d.c. and how washington d.c. is connected to Egypt and how Egypt's god was the sun......and this is just one symbols that has connections to this empire that literally make up everything we see and hear.
whats the deal??

Because that is not where the Shell design cam from. The founders father used to sell Shells! That's where it came from. However If you wish to think that the Shell is some kind of evil occult symbol you have to show that the designer was an Occultist. That person was Raymond Loewy (who BTW designed the Exxon logo click here to see the actual scratch paper is designed the Exxon logo on.)

I dont understand how maxwell is demonizing it...he's just revealing it.....

No, he is making the connections up. In other words he is lying to you. He wants you to be scared of people like me.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

You have to research to find out who to believe. Why would you just trust Maxwell for example? Think of a trial, do you think there can be a fair trial if the jurors only listened to the prosecution?

why do i trust him? because of my research. i would be happy to hear your explanation of this power of suggestion

Because that is not where the Shell design cam from. The founders father used to sell Shells! That's where it came from. However If you wish to think that the Shell is some kind of evil occult symbol you have to show that the designer was an Occultist. That person was Raymond Loewy (who BTW designed the Exxon logo click here to see the actual scratch paper is designed the Exxon logo on.)

Royal Dutch Shell has all kinds of connections to the rothchilds and the illuminatti so im sure there was some influence on their symbol

The significance of the scallop symbol

Pagan influences can still be seen along the Way; indeed, some of the modern-day pilgrims declare themselves more attracted to the pagan legends associated with the Way than to the Christian ones. One legend holds that walking the route was a pagan fertility ritual; this is one explanation for the scallop shell being a symbol of the pilgrimage.[citation needed] An alternative interpretation is that the scallop, which resembles the setting sun, was the focus of pre-Christian Celtic rituals of the area. That is to say, the pre-Christian origin of the Way of St. James was a Celtic death journey, westwards towards the setting sun, terminating at the End of the World (Finisterra) on the "Coast of Death" (Costa de Morta) and the "Sea of Darkness" (that is, the Abyss of Death, the Mare Tenebrosum, Latin for the Atlantic Ocean, itself named after the Dying Civilization of Atlantis).

The reference to St. James rescuing a "knight covered in scallops" is therefore a reference to St. James healing, or resurrecting, a dying (setting sun) knight. Note also that the knight obviously would have had to be "under the waters of death" for quite some time for shellfish to have grown over him. Similarly, the notion of the "Sea of Darkness" (Atlantic Ocean) disgorging St. James' body, so that his relics are (allegedly) buried at Santiago de Compostella on the coast, is itself a metaphor for "rising up out of Death", that is, resurrection.

en.wikipedia.org...

No, he is making the connections up. In other words he is lying to you. He wants you to be scared of people like me.

i dont know cug did you watch the video?

[edit on 6-5-2007 by Funkydung]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I don't have time to watch the video, but it sounds like the pentagram was misrepresented. The pentatram is a symbol of protection. It's not used for personal gain.
I tend to distrust anyone who has the idea that occult symbols are evil; they aren't. Someone like Maxwell preys upon people's fears, because most people don't know much about symbols. It sounds like Maxwell is spreading disinformation about the occult and symbols.
The way it works is that the subconsious communicates in symbols; nothing occult or evil in that.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
i love jordan maxwell, but he loses me when he gets into the alien stuff.

if you like the ties to corporate symbols, and roots of words, you may also want to check out "Michael Tsarion" (again, he gets deep into alien stuff)

Cug

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I'm sorry Funkydung I missed your reply.

why do i trust him? because of my research. i would be happy to hear your explanation of this power of suggestion

Did your research include actual occult books/websites/etc... By that I mean not non-occult people telling what we occultist think/do.

Royal Dutch Shell has all kinds of connections to the rothchilds and the illuminatti so im sure there was some influence on their symbol

That is the sort of thing I have a problem with.. and why I can't give the anti side much credibility.

You are not trying to find out if (in this case) Shell is dirty/bad/evil/whatever, you already believe that. If they used another logo, you could find some occult symbolism in that as well.

i dont know cug did you watch the video?

Yes I watched that video, and several others of his.. And I have read a few of his books.

Nothing but NWO brainwashing. IMNSHO

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
some of you have to do some serious reserach about your beloved joradan maxwell .. or should i say "Jordanus Maximus" .. which term he claims not to know off. Pretty interesting because this name is written in the works of blavatsky. Another disturbing fact is that he has all of her works and has a high respect and love for her and her works. hmm..

as much as i know blavatsky was also involed in a LOT of occultism and she also entered the freemasonry.

sry for mistakes, a.

top topics

join