It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ and Antichrist, the Two Lambs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
Has anyone followed the news regarding some crackpot in mexico who claims to have 2 million followers and who calls himself the antichrist?

Hi Fett/
Is this the guy that has people tatooeing themselves the mark '666' with angel wings or similar to that?
I think that a member here has posted something about this guy you speak of?
Or it may be that there are so many of these types of individuals, that they are all over the place......it is prophesied that this will happen...
Oh well,

IX
helen

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Hi Helen yes thats the one im talking about.

Cult Preacher

The Antichrist

The way Nero has come to this site posting threads about the Antichrist and promising to reveal more in each post because he claims to know the name of the antichrist immediatly caught my attention.

In this day and age of the internet it sure wouldnt suprise me if he was a follower of that guy trying to spread the "word".

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Fett Pinkus,

You are referring to Miranda. I have warned that he is an impostor in "Beware of False Antichrists".

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I am an advocate of the true Antichrist, who was born on October 14, 1963 in the United States.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I can prove everything I claim. Feel welcome to post your questions.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neron Kesar
I am an advocate of the true Antichrist, who was born on October 14, 1963 in the United States.

Hi again,

According to Scripture.....the Antichrist is not/will not born in the United States.
You are getting false information, wherever it is, you are getting your info from.
anyway....

IX

[edit on 4/27/2007 by helen670]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

and again,hello.

You are claiming that you can prove everything you claim?
What kind of proof is it that you will provide?
His date of birth?
That is not such a big deal!
Anyone can come up with information as to who the Antichrist may be.
This does not mean that it is the Antichrist of whom Daniel(prophet in Scripture) speaks of at the end of times.
There are many so called antichrists and I believe that he may be one of them.
The reason being is because you provided the birth of the Antichrist and that in itself is a lie.
When the Antichrist appears, so shall the Two Prophets.......Elijah and Enoch..who will warn the people that the end is near.
This has not happened.
Unless this will happen when he comes into power?
We cannot be lukewarm towards our faith in Jesus Christ...
We either believe what Jesus Christ said or we simply follow the Devils Advocate.

take care,

IX
helen

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Why is the anti-christ one man and not many? You seem to have studied this enough to post that the second coming is opposite the first coming. So if one man came the first time, reason to believe, many anti-christs would come the second time - all with the same spirit.

If he were obviously our salvation - like no one before him - then wouldn't it be obvious to the world not to follow him, or are you saying this person is actually the second coming of Christ?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Ok, who is the antichrist in your opinion then? What nationality is he? How did you become aware of them and what they supposedly are? More importantly, how do you know he is the antichrist?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Neron Kesar, you cited 27 passages from the allegorical book of revelation. realize that the bible was never meant to be taken literally (just look at the majority of judaic tradition and you'll see how they interpret scripture) and that each book was meant for a different audience.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
"Who is the antichrist in your opinion then?"

I will not answer this question at this point. No one would recognize his name. He is an obscure person who happens to satisfy the identifying characteristics, which I have been discussing in my various postings.

"What nationality is he?"

He is an American. Ethnically, his mother is a descendant of the Macedonian Jews. His father descends from the Russian-born German colonists Catherine the Great settled "between the seas" (Black and Caspian Seas). He resides in the State of Washington, in the Pacific Northwest of the United States.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
madnessinmysoul,

I am a degreed exegete. I have been trained in historical criticism.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply Neron, I'm looking forward to any further information you can provide in the hopefully near future.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Fett Pinkus,

No, I am not one of his followers. I wrote about him in "Beware of False Antichrists" at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
mrbocci,

What is the nature of your interest in the Antichrist?

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

According to Scripture.....the Antichrist is not/will not born in the United States.

What is the proof for your assertion?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

What is the proof for your assertion?

Hi/

"And in the latter times of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up." .......Daniel 8:23

"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders...." 2 Thessalonians 2:9

"The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest. Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.............' But I say unto you, that it shall be more tolerable in that day for Sodom, than for that city.
Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida!
for if the mighty works had been done in Tyre and Sidon,
which have been done in you,
they had a great while ago repented,
sitting in sackcloth and ashes.
But it shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the judgment, than for you.
And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell."
Luke 10:1-15

IX
helen

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   

The Apostle John is reputed to have written both The Revelation and the Gospel of John. It is significant that the Greek word for “Lamb” that John uses in his Gospel to refer to Jesus Christ is NOT the same Greek word John uses for “Lamb” in The Revelation. Who is this second “Lamb”?

Lambs are the young of sheep, but originally included also the young of goats, at the time when Israel was still a nation. The sacrifices offered on the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur) were always twin goats; without blemish and also perfectly identical.

The Lamb in Revelation is ‘arnion’ which is means ‘lambkin’ and so is either very young and/or female; somehow subordinate in comparison with Christ as the other sacrifice. One sacrifice to take away the sin of Israel...and then after that, the LIVING blood of the second Lamb (resurrected, too, since this Lamb died at 7 days old) provides LIFE.

2 Samuel chapter 12 reveals the identity of this ‘Lamb.' It is Solomon’s older sister who did not live - the first-born of David and Bathsheba.

The Shulamite – the bringer of peace. 'Shiloh.'

Since Solomon already has had his shot at royal administration, the next logical choice would be his older sister; when you consider that it was his girl-craziness that distracted him from God, despite being the wisest man on earth, then it makes even more sense that God would prevent that from happening this time.

Jesus was descended from one line of David that included Jeconiah, and the associated never-to-be-lifted curse; and therefore precludes, absolutely, any possibility of Jesus sitting on the Earthly throne of David. The root and offspring of David must come from somewhere higher up on the family tree – and it’s not too bushy since David and Solomon left mostly female heirs (which are legal according to the laws of Moses concerning family inheritance).

This isn’t so far-fetched, actually; especially when you read Revelation 1:13 carefully. The ‘Alpha and Omega,’ who resembles one like a ‘son of man’ (a brother?) in that verse is not only wearing a dress but is girded around the ‘paps.’ Paps are breasts on a female body – often of a new nursing mother. But ALWAYS female, in Koine Greek.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   

mrbocci,

What is the nature of your interest in the Antichrist?

The unknown I guess, this stuff just fascinates me, along with the hope of something more than what we experience day to day.

How did you become aware of your nominated antichrist Neron?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Stop reading old books full of deceit and lies. You are the only book you need.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join