It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ and Antichrist, the Two Lambs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
For those interested in an additional discussion of the claims of Miranda, see the Comments Entry

"Miranda: 'He is an antichrist, not THE antichrist.'" at the following link:

neronkesar.wordpress.com...-8

Feel welcome to pose questions or notify me of your posted replies. I can be reached at [email protected]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
queenannie38,

Your comments are perceptive regarding the gender of the second messiah, the Antichrist. I have a couple of articles already prepared about this. I will try to post them within the next couple of days.

For example, Darby translates the "leopard" (Revelation 13:2, KJV) as "leopard-ESS".

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neron Kesar
queenannie38,

Your comments are perceptive regarding the gender of the second messiah, the Antichrist. I have a couple of articles already prepared about this. I will try to post them within the next couple of days.

Because it is me, Neron. But I am greatly interested in anything you have to share.

This is a story than runs deeper than deep.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I grow concerned I may be the Anti-Christ. As being concerned may dissqualify me from being the Anti-Christ I think the honour of being such a person may not be mine.

Psychiatric Doctors messed me up Physically with Anti-Psychotic drugs mentally I think I am stronger than ever.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Is Aviella Ross the good female antichrist???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join