It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of False Antichrists

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Yes, you read that correctly.

Anyone familiar with my writings knows that I advocate the true Antichrist as the solution to the world’s problems. I teach that the Antichrist is the second of the two messiahs prophesied in the Bible as part of God’s redemptive plan.

The majority of Christians have erred in assuming that Jesus Christ is the sole messiah. The Bible states that a messiah would bring light to the Gentiles. Isaiah 49, for example. This undoubtedly is Jesus Christ, who’s Christian Movement has grown to be a prominent world religion particularly among non-Jews. However, the Bible states that a messiah (presumably not Jesus Christ) would lead the literal Jews back to a literal Promised Land. Isaiah 11:12. This latter work is the specific purpose the second messiah, the Antichrist.

The appearance on the world scene of a man who has seriously styled himself “The Antichrist” is a fulfillment of prophecy. Unfortunately, he is false. In the twenty-fourth chapter of Matthew, Jesus warned, “Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many” (verses 4 and 5).

There would have been no reason for Jesus to issue this warning if neither He nor the early Christians had a belief in the concept of dual messiahs.

It has come to my attention that Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda calls himself “The Antichrist”. Miranda, leader of the Florida-based Growing in Grace church, claims a following of 2 million people. Miranda reportedly teaches that sin and the devil do not exist.

There are a great number of identifying characteristics of both the person and mission of the true Antichrist. Among these characteristics are:

1. The true Antichrist will have a coherent religious philosophy that unites the monotheistic faiths.

2. Within the framework of his teachings, the true Antichrist will explain rather than deny the roles of sin and Satan.

3. The true Antichrist is Jewish by birth or conversion. The lineage of both his mother and father is noted in the Bible.

4. The true Antichrist, in a manner consistent with that of Jesus Christ, comes by signs and wonders.

5. The true Antichrist will not claim to be Jesus Christ, as does Miranda.

6. The true Antichrist will rebuild the Temple site in Jerusalem.

7. The true Antichrist will have and initiate a viable Middle East peace plan, etc., etc., etc.

Miranda has not shown that he satisfies these conditions.

It is dangerous to err in ascribing to oneself the title “The Antichrist”. Miranda is playing a dangerous game. David Koresh, himself a self-styled Christ, and 74 followers of his Branch Davidians were destroyed in a fiery conflagration at their Waco, Texas compound just fourteen years ago.

In summary, it appears that Miranda is preying on the superstition of his followers. His teachings do not accord with the Bible.

However, given that Miranda may be exaggerating the number of his followers, his popularity underscores the potential appeal of the true Antichrist, when he publicly manifests.

By Neron Kesar (666)

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It's funny that you should bring up David Koresh. His theology was very similar to your own. He didn't think he was THE Christ but a Christ like figure to fulfill God's promise. If you don't believe me, read up a little bit on the Davidian's theology.

One of the misconceptions that many have about David Koresh is that they think he claimed to be Jesus Christ. He never did. He did think that he was the final "Christ" figure to bring a "third" and final "covenant."

[edit on 23-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply.

Do you have a link(s) to his teachings?

What is meant by "third covenant"?

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Nice post Neron. I believe that a true messiah would be confused with an anti-christ just by the fact that everyone has fallen away from the truth.

Revelations tends to make me believe by its tone that when God reveals his sons, the world will run in fear that they are actually evil.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neron Kesar
Thanks for the reply.

Do you have a link(s) to his teachings?

What is meant by "third covenant"?

Well, you can go to sevenseals.com, it's basically a site designed by the surviving Branch Davidians, you can get a clearer picture of what they believed there.

The "third covenant" was basically Koresh's idea that Moses brought the first, Jesus Christ brought the second, and according to Koresh, he was designated to bring the third. Of course, we will never know what this "third covenant" was composed of because the federal government burned them up before Koresh had time to complete the transcript.

Here is a link to the Davidian site:Seven Seals

[edit on 24-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
SpeakerofTruth,

Thanks for the link and clarification. I will browse some of their writings.

From my own reading, I have concluded that the Lamb of Revelation 5 is the Antichrist, not Jesus Christ. Thus, the Antichrist opens the Seven Seals.

I just posted another article bearing upon this topic. It is "Christ and Antichrist, the Two Lambs".

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
ben91069,

Thanks for the affirmation. You may be right.

Please read my new posting "Christ and Antichrist, the Two Lambs" and let me know what you think.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The "seven seals" refers to the 7 Chakra points of the human body...just thought id throw that one in there (seeing as i've put my writings down about the anti-christ in another thread, and i can't be fudged to write it again)

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Please read my new posting "Christ and Antichrist, the Two Lambs" and let me know what you think.

Without knowing the word study, I felt that the second coming was of a different lamb than the first coming. The Christ depicted at the first coming is of one character and Revelations discusses a Christ returning with a different character. In fact, the whole story of Revelations has an opposite feel to it than what the Christ of the first coming concerned.

I used to not think so, due to being closed minded, but I have of lately been thinking about the concept that the anti-christ is collaborating to fulfill the same purpose as the Christ. Even the modern revelations regarding the book of Judas have suggested that there was an agreement to for him to turn over Jesus to the authorities. Could this be a spiritual message of how the end time anti-christ plays their hand. I personally believe so that the old story and the new will be identical.

I enjoy your threads Neron. I will certainly be on the look out for your posts.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
The Bible says that the anti-christ will make his followers bear a number, 666, right? What *real* anti-christ is going to do something so tacky, so expected, as make his followers wear this number which already has a worldwide stigma attached to it? Sure you get those little groups who brand themselves since their leader claims to be the anti-christ, but think on the scale of what you guys believe will be the "true" anti-christ, how on earth will he get his people to brand themselves with this curious little number?

Maybe my understanding of this issue is infantile, but hey, I'm naive enough to think that no anti-christ will ever come, since there really is no christ to be "anti" about. Oh well! I just find it funny no one is going to see it coming as they're all supposedly going to be walking around with the number of the beast tattooed on their bodies.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Densha82
Maybe my understanding of this issue is infantile, but hey, I'm naive enough to think that no anti-christ will ever come, since there really is no christ to be "anti" about. Oh well! I just find it funny no one is going to see it coming as they're all supposedly going to be walking around with the number of the beast tattooed on their bodies.

The bible does not specifically say people will be tattooed, it merely says that people cannot buy or sell without a mark. This mark is up to interpretation.

I for one believe it is the physical flesh which explains why people accept it yet are not alarmed that they have the mark. They have it, yet cannot see it.

The mark is the flesh or the carbon atom which is 6 6 6.

People don't see it coming because they cannot remember the spirit and thus assume this life is reality.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Unfortunately, all this stems from an incorrect understanding of events and culture soon after the Flood - especially the deception at Babel.

Jonathan Gray details all this in his excellent recent book: "Stolen Identity". It shows how Satan has consistently tried to present himself as the or a Messiah througout history (www.beforeus.com).

Looks like little has changed.

The earliest star constellations prophesied the Messianic deliverer - only ONE. Ancient civilisations understood this prophecy, which was perverted by Nimrod at Babel where he claimed to be the Messiah and twisted the interpretations (Stolen Identity[Gray] and The Two Babylons [Alexander Hislop]).

Jesus said many false Christs would appear and deceive many. Matt 24 - worth reading.

He also said: "I am the way, the truth and the life. NO ONE comes to the father BUT BY ME." John 14:6

AntiChrist is a demonic principality, which by nature is opposed to the true Messiah and his redemptive work.

Don't get sucked in to New Age theology. Do some investigation and find out for yourselves if the Bible's claims are accurate. Gray's books are excellent and simply makes the case backed up by plenty of evidence and archaeological fact.

Blessings,

PauL D

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pdaviesoz

Don't get sucked in to New Age theology. Do some investigation and find out for yourselves if the Bible's claims are accurate. Gray's books are excellent and simply makes the case backed up by plenty of evidence and archaeological fact.

Blessings,

PauL D

This proves that orthodox Christians do not even know what the "New Age" movement is about. There is nothing in anything that Kesar is saying that is "New Age." NADA.

[edit on 25-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This guy thinks the man is 42 years old....and look at the end of his name he put (666) it is not literally 666...

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The majority of Christians have erred in assuming that Jesus Christ is the sole messiah.

Very astute!

For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel those seven; they the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.

Then answered I, and said unto him, What these two olive trees upon the right of the candlestick and upon the left thereof?

And I answered again, and said unto him, What two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden out of themselves?

And he answered me and said, Know thou not what these?

And I said, No, my lord.

Then said he, These the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.
Zechariah 4:10-14

Joshua (Jesus) and Zerubbabel.

However, the Bible states that a messiah (presumably not Jesus Christ) would lead the literal Jews back to a literal Promised Land.

Right. Zerubbabel. Which means:
a stranger at Babylon; dispersion of confusion

The tower of Babel caused confusion...and dispersed it. But the tower has fallen....tower(s), rather.
At Clifford's tower in YORK in 1190 and then again, in New York on 9/11/01.

Three towers, in total, have fallen. Which means DONE is DONE. Babylon (baby lion) has fallen. Now Lady Liberty must be heard. Babalon.

This latter work is the specific purpose the second messiah, the Antichrist.

There were two cherubim atop the Ark of the Covenant; a male angel and a female angel, face to face and eye to eye. Embracing and intertwined. During one of the sieges (can't remember which one off-hand and I apologize), those fighting against the Jews grabbed the ark and paraded it in the streets, mocking. This was because the Jews were so adamant about idolatry and their enemies didn't understand the difference between creating images in memorial as opposed to 'worshiping the work of your hands.' They saw these two cherubim's representation as hypocrisy.

That was long ago...no one really remembers clearly what exactly those cherubim looked like. But I do. That is how it was. This is how it is. Anti more properly means 'opposite of.' What is opposite a boy? A girl!

In the twenty-fourth chapter of Matthew, Jesus warned, “Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many” (verses 4 and 5).

Read carefully: NO MAN.
Not a man. We are waiting for the 'son of man.' And 'son' means NOT male offspring but rather: 'builder of the family name.' A son is either sex - a female carrying on her father's name is technically a son, according to the customs and language of that day.

There would have been no reason for Jesus to issue this warning if neither He nor the early Christians had a belief in the concept of dual messiahs.

They understood, back then, that a man and his wife are a UNIT. A TEAM. Not just one but TWO. Neither one alone, both with a 'help-mate.'

Howl, O gate; cry, O city; all of Palestine, dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none alone in his appointed times.
What shall then answer the messengers of the nation?
That the LORD hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.
Isaiah 14:31-32

None shall be alone in their appointed time.

Jesus had Mary. Joan had Michael. Neither was alone at their appointed time and both shall stand! It is appointed man to die ONE time and after that, the judgment. J and M have judged one another and neither was found wanting. And so what was once divided, in the fall, is re-united in resurrection!

Miranda reportedly teaches that sin and the devil do not exist.

Some would say that is what I speak. But not so.
There is a devil...but not as an enemy to God. They are a team. There is no 'i' in team. God is love, but love is blind! NO eye!

Therefore, God and the Devil need Satan. Their (S)ecret (A)gen(T) m(AN). A 'spy in the house of love' just as THE Door(s) sing it.

Sin is selfishness - in its manifestations we see greed, envy, and fear (of losing what is OURS).

There are a great number of identifying characteristics of both the person and mission of the true Antichrist. Among these characteristics are:

1. The true Antichrist will have a coherent religious philosophy that unites the monotheistic faiths.
In DEED. God is LOVE. There is but ONE God...a living God. But that makes a new word: UNI-theism

One GOD
One World
One Race
One LOVE

2. Within the framework of his teachings, the true Antichrist will explain rather than deny the roles of sin and Satan.
Did I not do that, just above these words? I do, constantly and consistently. Of course, those that think they know better than me because they go by a certain name or follow a certain doctrine do not listen. I listen to God. No one else.

3. The true Antichrist is Jewish by birth or conversion. The lineage of both his mother and father is noted in the Bible.
Where, exactly, do you find the lineage of this one in the bible?

4. The true Antichrist, in a manner consistent with that of Jesus Christ, comes by signs and wonders.
Yes. Things that truly defy explanation according to how mankind currently views 'reality.' Miracles. Someday I will list them.

5. The true Antichrist will not claim to be Jesus Christ, as does Miranda.
True. This one is the 'beloved' of Jesus Christ...the disciple(s) whom Jesus loved.

6. The true Antichrist will rebuild the Temple site in Jerusalem.
Remember, though, that the physical temple is desired for sacrifice. Sacrifice is done - God desires Mercy not Sacrifice. The third temple will be the 'Temple Beautiful' (at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful -Acts 3:2) and also remember that it is flesh and blood, not bricks and mortar. God is the builder of the third temple, through Christ Jesus, who will raise it up on the third day (after it was torn down, which was 68-70 AD).

It is perfect and therefore can not be erected by human hands or minds. It must come from the Mind of Christ.

7. The true Antichrist will have and initiate a viable Middle East peace plan, etc., etc., etc.
Yes. Exactly.

Miranda has not shown that he satisfies these conditions.

And he never will. No MAN will ever meet the requirements. But there will be one that fulfills the prophesies in the bible, even more precisely than the first Messiah did.

It is dangerous to err in ascribing to oneself the title “The Antichrist”. Miranda is playing a dangerous game. David Koresh, himself a self-styled Christ, and 74 followers of his Branch Davidians were destroyed in a fiery conflagration at their Waco, Texas compound just fourteen years ago.

Self-styling is ALWAYS a DEADLY game...the Jews haven't had a claimant to the throne of David in centuries because those who might have been scared off by that which happened to those who tried it before. And the Jews are not as picky as the Christians. The Jews believe that anyone who makes a claim will be proven by God if they (are) Is Real. So they leave it at that.

In summary, it appears that Miranda is preying on the superstition of his followers. His teachings do not accord with the Bible.

In DEED there is nothing NEW under the sun. Superstitious politics which man calls religion....

However, given that Miranda may be exaggerating the number of his followers, his popularity underscores the potential appeal of the true Antichrist, when he publicly manifests.

Yes, but he must lie and cajole to convince. When God reveals his second anointed, the world will praise GOD and not the anointed one...Glory is God's and not man's. Mr. Miranda would do well to remember that.

And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified. Isaiah 49:3

Isaiah chapter 49 speaks to the second anointed olive branch. It is beautiful!

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and encourage you to keep reading my additional posts along this same theme.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and encourage you to keep reading my additional posts along this same theme.

Could you then, please, sir, do the same and read our replies and answer, accordingly, the question I posed to you regarding #3 on your list of qualifications?

Thank you in advance!

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

In the twenty-fourth chapter of Matthew, Jesus warned, “Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many” (verses 4 and 5).

Read carefully: NO MAN.
Not a man. We are waiting for the 'son of man.' And 'son' means NOT male offspring but rather: 'builder of the family name.' A son is either sex - a female carrying on her father's name is technically a son, according to the customs and language of that day.

Excellent commentary QA.

Knowing the true difference between a woman and a man in light of the knowledge of christ and the anti-christ brings new meaning to many old testament laws and new testament teachings. Take this one:

Deu 25:5 If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger: her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of a husband's brother unto her.

This text is about the first Christ coming as a bride groom to marry the woman, yet the bore no child. The first Christ was killed, yet lives in the brother or 2nd Christ (anti-christ). The anti-christ's duty is to become one with the woman and bare children.

[edit on 18-5-2007 by ben91069]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
One of the misconceptions that many have about David Koresh is that they think he claimed to be Jesus Christ. He never did. He did think that he was the final "Christ" figure to bring a "third" and final "covenant."
[edit on 23-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

Well then, as God reigns above and below, and to the sides for that matter, then clearly we were not supposed to know of this third covenant and that it would have been false if it came to be in existence. clearly it didn't. and im a believer of Divine Providence & Fate to an extent, outside of that i'd be a Deist.

Clearly it was meant to be, as it was, and is.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
This text is about the first Christ coming as a bride groom to marry the woman, yet the bore no child. The first Christ was killed, yet lives in the brother or 2nd Christ (anti-christ). The anti-christ's duty is to become one with the woman and bare children.

In DEED, dear friend Ben! And if you take the archaic (but mostly irregarded) definition of 'anti'christ as being 'instead' of Christ, it makes perfect sense!

And causes more speculation about the recent ossuary find of Jesus, Mary, and Judah (their son).

According to Jewish law, then....WHO died on the cross?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join