It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something funny, and yet so tyrranic, about the illuminati logo on the dollar bill.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

see this movie find something tyrranic about capitalism:
www.youtube.com...

has anyone thought of this before?

its the new world - order

[edit on 24-4-2007 by spywire]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
opening the third eye is not evil, it's what the person does with his perception obtained from awakening that is evil and that is the balance of life it's goal is to separate the personality of the souls.

You know you are truly evil when you are completely aware of existence beyond this reality and use that knowledge to implement pain and suffering onto others for your personal deluded purposes.

It's the same source for both sides, light and darkness.

It's not the source that is evil, it's the individual's choice of what to do with the power of the source that is evil.

The ones who fight the darkness with light are also the ones who tapped into the same source. Same source BUT DIFFERENT INTENTIONS.

The symbol of the third eye is not evil, it's the person's choice that is.

[edit on 24-4-2007 by selfless]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I would like to add,

The New World Order used the knowledge of the third eye to collectively alter reality and to do this is the worst thing you could ever do when you awake and will have consequences beyond pain or death, i wouldn't want to be the N.W.O that's for sure.

They constantly implement these collective consciousness rituals into our reality to control the world for their own pleasure. Look at 911 for instance, that it self is a massive collective consciousness magik ritual and altered a lot of peoples perceptions to suite their agenda.

There is no need to fear them though, the good always prevails. It's the way it's always been and it will always be.

But rest assured, the people who uses this gift for wrong purposes are the ones who originally DESERVE punishment beyond comprehension. It's in their nature to be what they are and it's in the nature of existence to sort them out and transfer them downward into a lower realm of existence while peaceful nature moves upward towards other marvelous realities.

This cycle will never end, it's eternity.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Very intriguing, indeed.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I have a question for you guys then. What do you do if you seem to unintentionally bring "evil" via your use of the third eye? When I opened mine, I very quickly became a rather indidious person - seemingly against my will. It was frightening. After about a month of desruptive, disturbing and horrid ongoings, I forced it shut again.

I very much enjoyed the new look on the universe it brought, but I am very fearful of the other things which it brought.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Always a pleasure to read selfless' posts

bill me for a 1-liner

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I have to agree with selfless in his/her 1st post... (to me) Good and evil is a point-of-view... Ask someone who finds pleasure in murder/theft/etc. and to him it is good, but to other people see it as evil (because they choose to).

Some see meditation as evil, while others don't...

I don't believe this thing about a third-eye (or minds-eye) in everyone. Nobody could prove it to me (or anything about it, or anything associated with it).

anyways...

top topics

join