It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sounds Like Explosive Devices To Me + Very Clear Squib!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Can you imagine all that air pressure coming out from multiple floors?

No. The walls in the collapse zone were "open"... PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE does not include forcing air through 6-7 intact floors. Drill a 1/2" hole in the wall of a bike tire pump and you will see that it will build ZERO PSI in your tire and that all of the pressure will escape through the hole. PATH OF LEST RESISTANCE.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
pootie

No. The walls in the collapse zone were "open"... PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE does not include forcing air through 6-7 intact floors. Drill a 1/2" hole in the wall of a bike tire pump and you will see that it will build ZERO PSI in your tire and that all of the pressure will escape through the hole. PATH OF LEST RESISTANCE.

brutal...My paper bag comp looks like it is etched in stone next to this theory....(The bike pump will work great once the pump passes the hole, kinda like what happen in the towers collapse. When the top of the building fell past the plane hole and started forcing air, debris, smoke, and every thing else up, out, and down.)

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
........which is why they were demolished and didn't collapse.

Precisely because of the resistance offered by the air getting trapped in the building, not to mention the fact it would be collapsing onto intact columns, prevents the building from collapsing at free-fall speed.

IT IS AN IMPOSSIBILITY OF PHYSICS FOR IT TO DO OTHERWISE, given the official method of collapse.

The ONLY way it could collapse at free-fall speed is through CD.

[edit on 24-4-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
There are forces at work that want you to give up, that much becomes clear yet again. I myself am almost ready to throw in the towel reading some of the tripe in this thread.

IgnoranceIsntBliss, thank you very much for your assessments and imagery work, same goes for others.

* The video and its audio is genuine
* Squib(s) clearly visible well below the line
* What sounds like explosions clearly audible

The friend of Zep´s son shot the original video. Well if the video you liked to on Youtube is supposidly the real deal, I am going to call that friend of your son a bold faced LIAR. Someone mixed that audio!

Answer IIB´s question on the MSN footage!

What else can I do or say, but please do not give up or be discouraged by the posters who are in denial.

[edit on 25-4-2007 by Truth4hire]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit
I do question the initial few seconds of the audio track as the screaming fades in, but doesn't detract from the visual evidence of a CD.

GREAT observation about the second squib below, I missed that one entirely. Must be some thirty floors below the line. I see no reason why the initial few seconds of the audio are anything but authentic BTW.

Thanks again.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire

Yeah, this is very important in assessing this entire issue...

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The absence of the answer is as clear as the explosions in the video.

This cannot be washed away or debunked, hence the lack of responses.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
www.debunking911.com...

This looks like air pressure to me. You wouldn't see anymore of them due to the dust cloud.

See how it comes out in a constant stream? A squib would just have one pop and then stop.

And at the start of the film, there's a small cloud of debris already appearing in that area. Then there's a woosh that seems to waver in intensity. That's no squib.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by albie]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
As far as the squibs go. Using physics, we can conclude that if the towers were airtight and the air was compressed into 55 stories instead of 110 stories, the resultant pressure would be only twice the original pressure.

How did these "squibs" happen so early in the collapse, when there was no pressure to build up? Also, the above only works if the tower is airtight, which they obviously weren't.

Edit: Unless the theory is that the air from entire floors consciencely was compressed into duct work.

[edit on 4/27/2007 by Griff]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
Also, the above only works if the tower is airtight, which they obviously weren't.

Exactly, especially when you have what equates to a massive hole for air to escape through as the building collapses floor by floor with debris flying out everywhere.

I used to ask, if steel columns had no problem flying out of the building at the collapse wave, why are we supposed to believe air couldn't?

No one's ever answered that.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The absence of the answer is as clear as the explosions in the video.

This cannot be washed away or debunked, hence the lack of responses.

No, the reason nobody responds to these threads anymore is because people stopped caring a long time ago. Skeptics like me, who have proven you wrong on countless threads, websites, and other forums..are tired of watching the SAME videos over and over, constantly repeating the same information we've told you 1000 times already.

There ARE NO EXPLOSIONS ON THAT TAPE. Where?? the first few seconds is firefighters, and by the time we get a clear shot of the tower, it's halfway collapsed. So again i say stop living with this unhealthy fear that a few men in suits control your every move.

Remeber the reaction to those idiots who were disgraceful enough to walk around NYC with a sign that said "911 was the gov" or something like that? REAL new yorkers (who probably lived through it, unlike the rest of these "truth" posers) came up and screamed in your face "---- you". That's how we feel about you guys. You have no idea what happened that day, and you have even less of an idea of what goes on in the real world, because you're to busy looking for "suqibs" and searching for majik unicorns, and trying to find proof that aliens are raping everyone.

Back on the daily life people have jobs, friends, and dont' really care to hear your phony theories, because we understand they can not be true. Look what happened to that fat stupid big rosie o donnel. She came out and proved she's crazy, boom no more rosie. These 9-11 conspirocys are ridiculous. There's no conspirocy except the one you create in your mind.

The US is incapable of winning a war in stupid sand ridden iraq, vs a bunch of scattered terrorists. So they are now powerful enough to keep 911 a secret? They are powerful enough to keep 911 a secret when nixon couldn't even hide watergate?

They are powerful enough to keep 911 a secret, when the FBI can't even stop hackers from breaking in to their websitE? This is the all powerful government? These are the people who are going to micro chip our kids (something that will never happen btw) and spy on us while we are in the shower?

The american government is actually quite weak. THe american people would be appalled to find out how weak the gov really is. Yes the gov does use media to sometimes malnipulate it's citizens, but the media has been malnipulating people since the dawn of newspapers, so it's not really a secret. The fact is that some people are dumb and belive everything the glowing square box says. Doesn't mean they are "sheeple" just because they won't belive you're lies about 911.

The government is not "silencing" anyone. crazy is crazy. wanna be an idiot and say that the gov did 911 on national tv? have fun being a crazy nobody. this isn't about censorship or being brainwashed, this is about a group of intelligent people seeing that this 911 truth is a scam.

Think it's not a scam? Tell alex jones, 911 mysteries, loose change, and other "truthers" to STOP PROFITING FROM THEIR MATERIAL. They are the ones malnipulating you, and you're being sucked right in. Bottom line is that conspirocy crap like this makes money because there will always be a group of people stupid enough to belive it, and spend their dollars supporting it. Have fun being ripped off by scam artists and reading biased trash in prison planet.

No..your "proof" is not getting better..the fact is that people simply don't care what you loonies have to say anymore.

The fact that thousands of government officials, with the help of regular citizens would willingly murder 3000 people is fantasy.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spawwwn
Skeptics like me, who have proven you wrong on countless threads, websites, and other forums..are tired of watching the SAME videos over and over, constantly repeating the same information we've told you 1000 times already.

Just curious as to why it compells you to post in the 9/11 forums then? Why not just walk away?

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

No, the reason nobody responds to these threads anymore is because people stopped caring a long time ago. Skeptics like me, who have proven you wrong on countless threads, websites, and other forums..are tired of watching the SAME videos over and over, constantly repeating the same information we've told you 1000 times already.

… … …

You have voted Spawwwn for the Way Above RED HERRING award. You have used all of your votes for this month.
Boy, you sure earned it

I’ve deflected your Red Herring arguments over to the proper thread, and I cordially invite you and the other Red herring artists to come ‘prove’ that there was no 911 conspiracy using your advanced “logic”.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here we’re talking about a specific piece of material, and the lower level ‘squibs’.

Here we’re trying to get to the bottom of these conflicting tapes that each have different audio tracks.

It’d actually be much easier for me to have it verified that the cameraman’s original tape didn’t include this ‘new’ audio that 9MSN has provided us with. You can’t answer that, instead you must engage in fallacious Red Herring maneuvers to deflect the issue at hand.

Listen to the audio. If you can’t hear what sounds like explosions, but that isn’t in the other tapes, you might want to check your medication.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Everybody calm down, there are so many versions of this video with fake audio it is sad.

The particular version that is being debated is fake. I remember when there was only one version and that is this one I have posted here. This was the only one until all the others came about. This is the authentic one.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by pyrolimeade]

[edit on 28-4-2007 by pyrolimeade]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Ok, if the audio in focus here is "faked", that's fine. The goal here, I think, is to prove that its fake. Once we do, which we havent that I've noticed, then we're forced to figure out why 9MSN is faking audio like that with such controversial effects.

It all begins with actually proving, or at least coming close to (links please!), that the audio here is faked...

EDIT: So, since you heard one version before, that means its the one with authentic audio?

[edit on 28-4-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   

As far as the squibs go. Using physics, we can conclude that if the towers were airtight and the air was compressed into 55 stories instead of 110 stories, the resultant pressure would be only twice the original pressure.

How did these "squibs" happen so early in the collapse, when there was no pressure to build up? Also, the above only works if the tower is airtight, which they obviously weren't.

Edit: Unless the theory is that the air from entire floors consciencely was compressed into duct work.

[edit on 4/27/2007 by Griff]

How do you explain how the so called explosive squib is acting then? There's a clear cloud of something before the extrusion, and the spray of matter comes in waves, erratically shooting out.

A squib would be sudden, with no slow preamble cloud, and would be a constant shifting of gas and debris, not one that fluctuates in intensity as the film shows.

If this isn't air pressure (who's to say twice the amount of air pressure wouldn't be sufficient to cause this?) it certainly isn't a squib.

As for not being air tight. Fine, explain the massive rush of air experienced by fire fighters etc as the tower collapsed.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by pyrolimeade
Everybody calm down, there are so many versions of this video with fake audio it is sad.

The particular version that is being debated is fake. I remember when there was only one version and that is this one I have posted here.

Unless there is a compelling reason I should take your word for that I am not inclined to believe you AT ALL.

The audio in the initial post sounds more authentic, with people screaming when the smoke cloud hits them (as you would expect). If -and that is a BIG if- the audio was faked in the initial vid I posted with regards to the explosions, there still remains the two dust cloud coming out of the tower, one about 7 stories under the collapse line, the other at least 30 storeys lower.

The lowest cloud simply cannot be explained away, no matter how anyone tries to sputter about air pressure. If this is not air pressure, and not an explosion, then please explain to me what it is.

So, we have a mystery cloud showing up in ALL versions of this vid.

I do not care WHO placed the damned explosives (maybe even at time of construction)
I do not care WHO detonated the damned explosives

I DO care about the fact that there are people trying to deny this.
I DO care about the fact that a few can control the views of the many.

With that, excuse me while I go and ** and *** to *** and ***.

There.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Skeptics like me, who have proven you wrong on countless threads, websites, and other forums..are tired of watching the SAME videos over and over, constantly repeating the same information we've told you 1000 times already.

Just curious as to why it compells you to post in the 9/11 forums then? Why not just walk away?

because i want to help expose the lies about the "Truth" movement. I post because even if i can only reach 1 or 2 people and change their mind and get them not to belive in this ridiculous conspirocy, then i feel i would have done my part and help bring honor for those that died.

It sickens me that you people twist and distort a great tragedy, into something that you can sell to people. Weather you sell them the lie of beliving the consiprocy in general, or you sell them a DVD that claims to have explosive "proof" that 9-11 was a conspirocy..you still use a tragedy to fit your agenda, which i think is really low.

[QUOTE]I’ve deflected your Red Herring arguments over to the proper thread, and I cordially invite you and the other Red herring artists to come ‘prove’ that there was no 911 conspiracy using your advanced “logic”.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here we’re talking about a specific piece of material, and the lower level ‘squibs’.

Here we’re trying to get to the bottom of these conflicting tapes that each have different audio tracks.

It’d actually be much easier for me to have it verified that the cameraman’s original tape didn’t include this ‘new’ audio that 9MSN has provided us with. You can’t answer that, instead you must engage in fallacious Red Herring maneuvers to deflect the issue at hand.

Listen to the audio. If you can’t hear what sounds like explosions, but that isn’t in the other tapes, you might want to check your medication. [/QUOTE]

uhh ok i shall look at this thread.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
accident don't pay attention to this..mod please delte this.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by Spawwwn]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
accidental post my mistake tryign to type something

mod plz delte this thanks

[edit on 28-4-2007 by Spawwwn]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join