It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sounds Like Explosive Devices To Me + Very Clear Squib!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Boom boom. Boomboomboomboom boom!

Probably just the floors pancaking again? Eh no. Then it would have been 60x boom.

Gee, why would firefighters report explosions? Any idea?

What about that plume of smoke at 00:07 in the centre? al least six storeys under the wave!!

[edit on 22-4-2007 by Truth4hire]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
What do YOU hear?

A decellerating pancaking highrise or an accelerating controlled distruction?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
If it was explosives then shouldn't the explosives go off first then the callaspe? Why would explosives go off when the building is already callapsing? What use would that be?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I must agree! it just sounds like the levels collapsing onto each other.
It sounds pretty fast but your talking a lot of weight on an already unstable building so the floors are gonna fall really fast!

[edit on 22-4-2007 by Tofu9]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
To keep momentum going?

Top to bottom.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Sounds to me more like rumbling than explosions.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tofu9
I must agree! it just sounds like the levels collapsing onto each other.

Is THAT what a "pancaking" level sounds like?

Listen again!

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
There is actually a very clear plume of smoke to be seen 7 seconds into the vid. Very clearly to be seen about six to seven floors down from the collapse.

That cannot possible be from air pressure above, there are too many floors intact still above! Very strange!

[edit on 22-4-2007 by Truth4hire]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Can you imagine all that air pressure coming out from multiple floors?

North Tower, look at about 3 to 4 floors below the collapse point.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Does that look like an explosion? It looks to me, but thats after the building is collapsing, not before.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Well naturally the explosions would have to be a precursor to the demolition, and naturally they would be just below the collapse line.

I find it strange that in the first video you have a plume of smoke some (at least) six floors below that line. It looks like it could be even more, somewhere in the order of 8 to 10 floors!

You can say what you want, but there´s no way that this particular instance is air pressure. It just can´t be. The air pressure would be highest just below the collapse line, and there is where the windows would have blown out (if at all).

If what you´re saying is true, much more windows would have blown out on the way down, simply because the air pressure would have been increasing in strenght on the way down.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The only difference in this video is that the sounds of the pancaking floors is amplified..I Agree that in controlled demo's the explosions come well before the collapse.

Here are some more versions of this very same clip: One with *far* less sound..one in the middle between the op's video, and the *far less sound video. (Both of these video's are far older than the op's)

I will go with THIS one Below it is in between:

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Now why in GWB´s name would the audio be so different in these two videos????

It sounds like there has been tampering in one of these. Even the "O my god" cannot be heard in the first version.

The audio on one of these videos has been modified it seems.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The one with the rumblings is most probably the original. The other one has just had a lot of static-like noise added to drown out things that are more clear in the 2nd one, and I don't think all the things like "oh my god" and etc. were added in, they sound too real.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I would hate to think someone deliberatly "filtered out" portions of the audio or amplified it for that matter. That would simply mean more misinformation. Sadsadsad. I go for the second as authentic ("The omygod" version"). Meaning the boom boom boom was actually there and so was the squibby.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire
I would hate to think someone deliberatly "filtered out" portions of the audio or amplified it for that matter. That would simply mean more misinformation. Sadsadsad. I go for the second as authentic ("The omygod" version"). Meaning the boom boom boom was actually there and so was the squibby.

Well we have three videos from the same camera...and they all sound different.. That is why I think the "middle" one (as so far as sound goes) is likely the most accurate..

I suppose the only way to be sure is to find the "original" source.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I don't know how helpful this is but I swear to almighty God that I have heard those "explosions" before. It sounds like something from one of those flash cartoons on the net. Like when you move your cursor over a button and it makes a noise. I swear I heard that same noise before.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nihilist Fiend
I swear I heard that same noise before.

Is it that easy to tell, through all of that noise and after no doubt hearing many thousands of clips of explosions in your life? I would bet a lot of them sound alike.

Can anyone find that "oh my god"? That's what I'd like to know, not as if it'd be definitive if no one could.

[edit on 22-4-2007 by bsbray11]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Wow good video. I did see the squips. 2 different ones I saw. The genius of this controlled demolition is that they timed the bombs to make it look like the building was pancaking. However the pancaking isn't true because we see squibs which means bombs were going off below teh pancake line.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rrahim1
Wow good video. I did see the squips. 2 different ones I saw. The genius of this controlled demolition is that they timed the bombs to make it look like the building was pancaking. However the pancaking isn't true because we see squibs which means bombs were going off below teh pancake line.

Yep, and alien lizard gods from the planet Niberu were actually controlling the jet-liners from space --so when the big-assed jets slammed into the towers it wouldn't "mess-up" any of those explosives that were planted exactly AT, and all levels below, the respective points-of-impact on the two WTC towers.

All this just so you could figure it all out...:"It was just *supposed* to look exactly like a pancake collapse....But really wasn't."

It is through your accute powers of observation, and investigative prowess that you have just blown the lid off of, and exposed those dastardly lizard gods and their worldly minions (the US government) for what they really are! good job, WTG

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join