It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sounds Like Explosive Devices To Me + Very Clear Squib!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Does that look like an explosion? It looks to me, but thats after the building is collapsing, not before.

No it's not, it hasn't started to collapse yet at the point you see the squib.
The bombs would go off in quick succession, and naturaly slightly ahead of the collapse wave taking out supports.

It's not air pressure. The buildings were not air tight. As it collapsed the air would take the path of least resistance which would be the top where the building is opening up. If it was compressed air why is the squib white, and not black from the fires smoke that would be forced out?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
not again , not again , not again -
all the same bull$hit , different day .

i just don't get you people , you put this waste of time , space and
bandwidth up , realize someone whould have to be an idiot to
believe the holograms , helicopter's shootont missles and planes flying over the pentagon plans , then you move to the next un-swallowable
piece of $hit .

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gen.disaray
not again , not again , not again -
all the same bull$hit , different day .

i just don't get you people , you put this waste of time , space and
bandwidth up , realize someone whould have to be an idiot to
believe the holograms , helicopter's shootont missles and planes flying over the pentagon plans , then you move to the next un-swallowable
piece of $hit .

I agree, this whole exercise in futility is just a big ole time-waster. Yet after I get away from the madness for a few days, I get the urge to "peek" -- just to see what the newest goofy claim might be.

Wake me up if these folks ever decide to revolt or sumpin'...I swear this is the laziest, most non-sensical movement that has ever been..heh

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I'll say this........ you psyops denier jackasses are soooo easy to spot. Who'd you train with... Carl Rove??? Stuff it, boys.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   

It's not air pressure. The buildings were not air tight. As it collapsed the air would take the path of least resistance which would be the top where the building is opening up. If it was compressed air why is the squib white, and not black from the fires smoke that would be forced out?

A building does not have to be air tight to have a window blow out as 1000's of tons collapse straight down (I can smack a paper bag full of air and it explodes, and there is no way that bag is air tight)..."If it was compressed air why is the squib white" you mean white like all of the falling debris?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
There was no structural damage to the lower portions of either building. The 'weakened steal from heat' line is bunk because last time I checked heat RISES and would not have affected the integrity of the lower steel structure. Also, a flame retardant is mixed with airline fuel to minimize fire, I watched a special on TV about it a few years back. None of the dummies inside the test plane burned.

There is a central structure in the center of the building that anchors the building to the ground and acts as the building spine...if the floors 'pancaked' down, this central structure in AT LEAST SOME portion would be left standing, as the building was built AROUND it. The Twin Towers were also a money pit that needed an overhaul in both the asbestos that it was filled with (the flame retardant that covers the steel infrastructure) and the out of date communications lines. It was going to cost A LOT to renovate what needed to be fixed.

Larry Silverstein had just taken out a $15 Million ($15,000,000) terrorism insurance policy on Building #7 (which also fell that day, had no damage other than some fire, was behind 2 other building, contained paperwork on some scandals (Enron), and is rumored to house the remotes for the demolition charges in the towers, etc...) which had a payout of $3.5 Billion ($3,500,000,000) but since he claimed 2 planes equals 2 attacks he got paid $7,000,000,000 (this was in court not too long ago by the way).

$15,000,000 to $7,000,000,000 is a huge return on an investment.

It got the gears in motion for a cash cow known as the Iraq War, the war on 'terror', and the Patriot Act for our 'freedom'. The VT shooting should show you that this whole 'War on Terror' thing is a HOAX. Why didn't that town go to CODE RED terror alert level during those 2 hours. Terrorists don't belong to governments, and neither do people that print the money.

The 'New World Order' engineered this whole thing and left loose ends intentionally so that people would do what they are doing right now. A cetain amount of people are piecing it together, getting mad, acting out, and will soon be filling a jail cell (it is easier to defeat an uprising one by one than all at once, and a little tainted prison food every so often to thin the heard, but not so much that it draws speculation). Katrina and New Orleans was a test to see what happens when things in a US town go ape sh!t (not even neighboring citizens went to help, I should know, I live in Alabama). At the end of it the only people left will be good ol' complacent, non-thinking law abiding (money making) citizens. There's nothing you can do to avoid this social reform and that's why I LOVE AMERICA. Turn in your neighbor before your other neighbor beats you to it, cause then ure next.

[edit on 23-4-2007 by Spoodily]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
If it looks like it, SOUNDS like it and smells like it, it is what it is...

Timed explosive devices

From another thread the lower structure was designed to support up to 2000% of the weight above it before the steel would even bend.

Now look at the collapse again...

Does this look like this collapse is decelerating at all?

Of course not, and this is because the supports were blown right out from under this fine building.

[edit on 23-4-2007 by Truth4hire]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Can anyone find that "oh my god"? That's what I'd like to know, not as if it'd be definitive if no one could.

Actually I was wrong. It is like this:

The camera starts to wave at around 00:13, and someone starts:

"Oooh" and right on top of that someone close to the camera says something like "Get the gear" or "Grab the gear".

I´ve played it as loud as I dare without risking hearing damage.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Listen very closely to the explosions, you will hear the pattern, and at about 7 seconds in a very distinctive ssssssshhhraaaaaaaam!

This sound (shram) almost coincides with the squib. Not sure if it is related to the squib, the camera being an estimated 500 yards away from the building, and the delay of sound an estimated 1.5 seconds.

Who can help and produce a calculated estimate of the distance of the camera to the tower?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
That clip with the explosve audio is from an NINEMSN documentary titled "Return to Ground Zero".

You can review it for yourself here:
sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au...

At around 4:40

[edit on 23-4-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
IIB, you´re the man.

Exactly what I´ve been looking for, the audio in the original video is not faked, unless the documentary somehow used an original which was provided with faked audio.

Nope. We can pretty much assume the original video is just that: original.

Meaning that the second video presented has modified audio. WHY?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
the sound was added. this is from the clip that someone posted from another site. i can't recall the link at the moment, but it said below the movie window that sound was added for effect.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I don't know about anyone else but when first watching the video it did seem as if the audio was somehow enhanced or altered as the 'rumblings' seem to be very distinct and clear amongst all the other noise. And also considering the plooms of smoke ahead of the collapse, DeeMack has a point...a building of this size and weight would not have to be airtight for pressure to blow out, this is a ridiculous notion.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Honestly the sound was added after. I can remember watching a video about 911 And they had added the sounds to correspond with the so called squibs ,

I have seen the video in its raw state and the sounds are not there.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The reference that IgnoranceIsntBliss has posted pretty much proves that the booms are THERE. So what´s the point?

I am wondering why there are versions of this vid around which does not have the booms.. No biggie, but we can assume the initial video is authentic having more than one source, so the booms are real, the squib is real. Smoking gun anyone?

One more thought. Can you recall the clip in ´Kleists "in Plane sight" where a couple of NY´s finest are discussing what they saw? boom boom boom floor by floor popping out.

This video totally corroborates their story! I´ll go as far as to say that one or more of those individuals were in the group who was filming this.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I'm not denying that there is something fishy about the WTC collapses, but I think this whole "squib" thing is a bunch of crap.

If you give the perpetrators enough credit that they could wire whole buildings with explosives without being detected, orchestrate the disappearance of three planes full of people, and all of the other major details....WITHOUT leaving a papertrail or credible witnesses, then why the heck would they be stupid enough to place the demo charges where the windows are so that the entire world could see them going off?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire
Exactly what I´ve been looking for, the audio in the original video is not faked, unless the documentary somehow used an original which was provided with faked audio.

This is one of the closest, if not the closest camera to the collapse that I'm aware of.

I have the 'full' clip that extends several seconds past where these others cut off. At the last second the camera turns back towards the tower, and then it's basically plowed by debris and there's considerable noise related to effect. I'm tyring to rememer correctly if it was this clip tha tI read semi-recently that the cameraman died. I had knew (by name) of a Google version that showed the full ending, but I couldn't find it the other day when linking in another thread. It was a special focus clip by Lone Latern Society, names something like "WTC pops". I might have to get it the full clip up later...

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I've already posted about the ORIGINAL film clip on another thread, that post is reproduced below:

Posted by Zep Tepi, on March 20, 2007 at 15:43 GMT

The film linked to by the thread starter was filmed by Paul Berriff, a friend of my son. He was in New York making a documentary at the time of the 9/11 attacks and captured that spectacular footage. He survived, though a number of people in the film did not.

He was there and is quite adamant there were no explosions of any kind. You can hear this for yourself simply by opening your ears and listening to the footage.

Paul runs the Humber Rescue lifeboat service here in the UK, where my son is a volunteer and their youngest ever qualified cox. So no, I don't think he has been "told" what to say. Knowing Paul, he would tell them where to get off in anycase.

I wish some people would stop repeating the nonsensical mantra that the buildings were blown up. It is pretty clear what happened on that day to make those three building fall, but some just can't bring themeselves to look at this logically and instead rely on fantastic theories and completely ignore the evidence that makes a mockery of their claims.

Cheers,
Zep

The original footage, i.e. the CORRECT footage that Paul filmed is available here.

The videos that have been presented in this thread have been enhanced to make it appear the sounds were explosions, when clearly there were no such sounds present. Such is typical of the so-called "Truth Movement", IMHO.

Cheers,
Zep

[edit on 23-4-2007 by Zep Tepi]

[edit on 23-4-2007 by Zep Tepi]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zep Tepi
The original footage, i.e. the CORRECT footage that Paul filmed is available here.

You seem to be completely sidestepping my post to the reviewable MSN documentary. Why would MSN fake the audio? Are they now part of the conspiracy to divert and confuse the public? Can you source the 'nonediting' audio clip to something we can review?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
At 12 seconds you can see clearly 2 squibs. Both of these squibs are happening well below the line of collapse. Especially the one far below!!! Even if air pressure is the cause of these squibs, there is no way that there should be a squib this far below the collapse!! Check it out!!

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join