It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sounds Like Explosive Devices To Me + Very Clear Squib!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Can't seem to get the video to work. Here's the link:

video.google.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Originally posted by albie
...Surely people would have recalled such suspicious activity after the event...

But you're assuming they used explosives that dogs could detect. You're also assuming the explosives used wiring. We're talking about the government here, they have resources civilians have never even heard of.
But I don't like to speculate too much on what was used, or how, there is enough evidence in the physics to satisfy me that it had to have been an inside job.

Can dogs detect thermate?

Thermite wouldn't ahve been used in squibs. It's desgined to cut through metal.

It would have been useless cutting the core too. It would have dribbled away too quickly.

PLus they would have need tonnes of it.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
albie

You assume it is a squib. A squib going off prematurely at that distance is equally as puzzling. Why wouldnt' more squibs, nearer be going off?

Prove it isn't smoke.

And you assume it isn't. The fact is this, if it is just air pressure or smoke, then we are looking at something far below the collapse wave and your still left with trying to answer why it is being so 'selective'.

[edit on 14-5-2007 by talisman]

Either way, squib or wind, it's being selective.

We can't see what's going on inside the building. We just see what is bascially a cloud outside. Most of the heavy stuff is inside.

Which would fall quicker than a cloud.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Thermite wouldn't ahve been used in squibs. It's desgined to cut through metal.

It would have been useless cutting the core too. It would have dribbled away too quickly.

PLus they would have need tonnes of it.

Sorry to say but this is all speculation. You nor I know what tech is out there.

I hear nanothermate is explosive.

There are patents out that would allow the thermate to be placed to cut verticle columns.

Tonnes? Have you calculated that? Or using someone else's calcs for explosives? Does it need to be placed everywhere or just certain key spots? See....speculation.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I used someone elses calculations. That guy on debunking 9/11 i think.

www.debunking911.com...

Please consider how difficult it would be to get the thermite on the core. That's a major construction job right there.

Done by invisible men, apparently.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Sorry to say but this is all speculation.

Exactly. Speculation.

That's exactly what you rely on. totally and unconditionally.

Thanks for pointing that out about yourself and every other conspiracy theorist.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

That's exactly what you rely on. totally and unconditionally.

Thanks for pointing that out about yourself and every other conspiracy theorist.

Really? I think you need to go through my posts a little bit better. I'm the only one on this board as far as I know who has actually done some structural calculations to back up what I'm saying. Have you? Or do you rely on other sites work?

Here's the answer.

I used someone elses calculations. That guy on debunking 9/11 i think.

www.debunking911.com...

Way to think for yourself there.

[edit on 6/5/2007 by Griff]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join