It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone is shooting up NASA..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Thats what i was thinking,

I really would have thought they would have had metal detetors on the doors ect,.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by asala]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I don't have television at home, so I'm sure I'm missing all sorts of stuff on the news.
Have they released any new information on this situation?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Well. I was wrong about the VT shooter, but I was right about this guy...

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Thats the latest im hearing,

He has reportedly barricaded himself into a room and police have not yet established communications with him.

iIt is not yet known if he is in the room alone.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Um, okay.
That's pretty strange.
You'd figure he'd establish some demands or something.
But, if he is alone, he doesn't have any real bargaining power like he would if he had hostages.
Perhaps he's holding some information or a piece of equipment hostage?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala

Thats the latest im hearing,

He has reportedly barricaded himself into a room and police have not yet established communications with him.

Which is QUITE IRONIC as this bloke is in a COMMUNICATIONS BUILDING.

I do hope this turns out for the best!

M.Agenda!

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
there is one hostage dead, and the the guy with the gun is also dead, no Idea why it happened at this time thats from a live broadcast

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

A gunman who barricaded himself into NASA's Johnson Space Centre in Houston has killed himself and a hostage, according to a local TV station.

news.sky.com...

Hostage is thought to be male

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
[edit on 20-4-2007 by deaman88]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It makes you wonder if he deliberately sought out his hostage. Then again, this person must've done something really horrible to make this person walk into NASA with a gun.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Gunman kills hostage and himself.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I just got on computer and saw it on yahoo news, the interesting thing I read was a common thread between VA and now NASA , They said that they kept employees notified of the situation by E-mail??????

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I just got on computer and saw it on yahoo news, the interesting thing I read was a common thread between VA and now NASA , They said that they kept employees notified of the situation by E-mail??????

E-mail is the new cool when it comes to hostage situations. That's why I carry my laptop with me wherever I go.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It looks like NASA better come clean on things before they get carried away to another stargate.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Here is an article in the Houston Chronicle about the
NASA shooting. The Chronicle is the local paper and will probably have updates for a while.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

In a statement on its Web site, Johnson Space Center said that "Building 44 is a communications and engineering office building with two stories. The building primarily consists of office space and a few labs to support tracking of spacecraft, such as the International Space Station and the space shuttle when it's flying."

Could this have anything to do with disclosure? I find it hard to believe, but it would be interesting given the offices purpose. Maybe he was in there to get some evidence and things turned bad ? Possibly someone in the office knew what he was up to, and tried to stop him from taking the evidence, which is why one guy got shot?

Interesting. Especially NASA, I mean aren't all those guys supposed to be pretty tight with each other? Especially when you're making the money they're making. lol.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Phillips was a contractor with Jacobs Engineering Inc., according to the California company's CFO.

A contractor for a NASA contractor. I really doubt it is UFO related shootout. I bet the guy was getting ripped off somehow by the other guy, either money or job was a stake.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Well, you never really know. Maybe Philips was a ufo guy, and wanted that info, and the NASA guys found out about it, etc. I wonder if we could find out any dirt on the guy?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Rumor has it that there was some ham radio chatter that he was demanding UFO disclosure.
With that in mind;
There's another post here about some objects seen near the ISS a couple days ago.
The original link points to nasa which isn't covering the story anymore. But there are other corroberating links:
www.nos.nl...
collectspace.com...

So we have established some space debris as of late. We also established the guy worked for jacobs engineering...and a quick look at their site...
www.jacobs.com...

"We developed and installed a system to collect and analyze impact data from orbiting space debris."

...see any connections?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Shooter and victim indentified:

Coats identified the shooter as Bill Phillips, who had worked at JSC for 12 years but was a contract worker employed by Pasadena, California-based Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.

The dead co-worker was David Beverly, an engineer employed by NASA, Coats said. Both men were said to be in their 50s.

Reuters

[edit on 20-4-2007 by violet]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join