It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC nuke attack in February

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Why do they have an obsession with NYC?

the NEW CITY.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
when the threat level is dropped back from orange...thats when something will more than likely happen

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
You forget that the threat level is raised when our intel says something is impending. If they can plan something and execute it when the threat level goes down, we're going to lose even more freedoms, because our intel still isn't good enough...

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hopefully this disaster will never happen, and all this histeria is due to terrorism. If it does then the U.S can find any excuse it wants and do any thing it wants to any country in the world, and no one will stop it, if so they probaly would be acused of treson or called a terrorist, sorry that's how the U.S.A works
I agree that our country will go 'ape#' how about the nuke set up by our own country?
hey anything is possible if you wanna establish a new government.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
If anyone would like to see the video they're talking about....
Link
It's ... creepy. Cheesy, but creepy. That damned "Jihad" chanting in the background gives me the willies.

-B.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix

I believe that as time goes by that US actions will be proven to be prudent and justified.

what like vietnam??

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hmmm...

I'm curious, how hard would it be to plant CHEM & BIO wepons in fireworks ( like the ones set to go off at New Years ) ??

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by Yoda]

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by Yoda]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join