It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Evidence Found On Google Earth For All To See!!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:
d1k

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Is this a serious thread? Because theres a tube that looks "bizarre" on google earth it's alien technology?

When something that could actually be a UFO is posted 99% of this board automaticly claims it to be CGI or fake with little to no knowledge of what they are talking about, then when something like this is posted it gets to 14 pages??

ATS has really changed over the years.

[edit on 17-4-2007 by d1k]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I looked, but saw nothing abnormal. I am pretty sure there's a big delay in google earth results, which should mean that any agency of our,or another government would have time enough to investigate and/or remove any area that might prove hard to explain.

I think a large mining operation would get their attention. If it's on google earth I would bet money it's not alien, or a military project.

Btw, I'm also new here, and finding my way around slowly. Seems to be a nice neighborhood. Please overlook my barging in, but I also wanted to be sure I was able to post without being led around too much.(You never know when I'll see something and have a question.)

I'm very new to the whole internet thing, only a few months, so I'm limited in my skills.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astras
Yea Shots i'm confused why you just havn't given the author a chance to produce this evidence, okay granted the title of the thread is misleading but the way in which you have torn into this thread is a bit strange... seems like some people just wanted to kill it as fast as possible for some reason.

I'm confused that you have neglected to face that this thread is 15 pages long... more than enough to provide evidence. Now if the OP had spent half the time providing the evidence than coming up with the same retort to posts like mine and shots again and again and again he would have silenced us a looong time ago.

All communication, regardless what it is, takes place on the premisses of the recipent, that is the first and most important law of communication. Now if neither me or Shots are able at any point to see these socalled anomalies Shadow should atleast stop being a bit** and take his own photo... draw a red circle around that socalled anomaly and below it a text which states what is wrong about that particular part of the photo.

Sitting around with the statement "I don't want to poison others with my oppinions on this case" is pretty selfguarding. At the end when enough of you Shadoww-supporters has supplied him with "anomalies" he will finally come in and say... "yes... you found it all" and claim them as his own. Only thing is, he didn't start of with pointing out anything what so ever, but you still took the bait and started doing the work for him... by your own findings you are making his statement of nothing become true.

It's as simple as that...

Now Shadoww... take your time, draw some circles, highlight something and spell it out, supply your claims with links that support and explain your claims (not saying the same as you just did, ie. don't go....: "this is an alien penis *shows a picture of a banana* and then a link that is referring to a site where it says: "this is an alien penis" *same picture only larger is shown*)

If telling others to go analyse something and waiting for their findings is ok, I think I'm gonna do a couple of Phd's soon.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadoww
www.skepticfiles.org...

My reply to that:

About the author of that wrote the text in Shadowws link

Funny... that sounds a little like you Shadoww. Any chance you are Cooper? Quote from my link:

When asked for evidence to back his claims up by UFO researchers, he replied abusively

[edit on 18/4/07 by flice]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Since the Cooper link has come up this has the slight smacking of Serpoishness to it. All it needs is a reference to Ryan somewhere...

Shadoww, I sure hope that you dont dabble in law. If you were a lawyer and any of us were your client we'd be sunk. Evidence is key, and the quick presentation of it is key as well. Not only do you withhold evidence from those wanting it in your thread, you ADMIT that you are. What kind of person does that to people? Usually someone who has an agenda or an ulterior motive IMO.

Any one who withholds evidence too long, only one thing will happen - you will lose your case. You lose your case and you lose credibility. You lose credibility and no one will believe you or what you have to offer. What you think doesnt matter, what people percieve of you does.

It would have behooved you to have given this thread all you had to give up front so all of us could have given full attn to your info instead of you trying to control our reactions to it, good or bad. People do not like being led around by their noses and having carrots dangled teasingly in front of them. Its insulting.

Personally, that kind of behavior pisses me off. You came in here with an air of self imposed superiority and you are almost inferring that you think that we lowly ATSers "CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!". We are all big boys here and we can handle it believe me, some better than others but yes, be assured we can handle it.

Sad....

[edit on 18-4-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
[edit on 18-4-2007 by Shadoww]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
There you go again Shadoww it is not even worth quoting. Once again you say they are alien bases, run by NASA no less
with German insignia (in Chile???) Give that a big
it is worth nothing else without one shred of evidence in the form of links :shk:

I really loved your comments about not revealing your source once again that alone lays more grounds for doubting what you are saying.

Oh and how about revealing more on that secret date this is going to take place?????

Surely if you do have a source he would know the date just in case you forgot it.

Edit to add.
Oh darn I see you deleted it. Hmmm I wonder why?????

[edit on 4/18/2007 by shots]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
What did Shadowws post say.. why is it deleted?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by VType
Holy crap Shots. Your taking this thread a bit too personally. And the poster isnt obligated to "keep a promise". Look if you and others keep running posters off then we will get less and less new info around here.
Less content = #ty. Comprende?

I disagree, the OP was indeed obliged to keep his promise, otherwise the entire thread was a pointless endeavour. Anyone can start a thread about Proof of Aliens, post a picture and then claim 'more evidence to prove my claims to come soon' to simply get people to read their thread.

If the evidence was then presented and was good, we'd all be discussing it in detail...

The OP refused to do so, leaving this thread pointless and speculative.

The sorts of things being discussed here, are all over google-earth forums, the keyhole forums and many other places, with a lot more rational discussion of the placemarks put forward, for the simple reason that everyone discussing it, is not claiming to have 100% evidence as to what the images are, and instead people are rationally putting forward ideas.

This was not the case here. It's causing far more NOISE than should be necessary for things that have been discussed ad infinitum elsewhere, and have rational explanations. The Glyphs for instance. There are MANY instances of 'writing' in desert lands, on barren landscapes, and even in modern inhabitated areas.

To instantly claim "ALIEN PROOF!!" and then proceed to make wild allegations without evidence, always promising but never delivering such evidence, I can well do without.

Or we may just go ahead and believe that the flying spaghetti monster lives in shadows secret alien base, controlling the workers like some mind controlling monster, to aid it in its nefarious mission to enslave and feed off the human race.

Weve supported the fact that this is infact a Military area as well as possible mining and or excavations.
Ive not had my boots on the ground their so honestly I cant say there is no Alien activity and Neither can you.
Have a coffee and give the constant badgering of Shadoww a rest.
Your a bit to fixated on a "Alien nonsense thread" IMO and to the point of going way overboard.
BTW Im keeping this thread very much in the forefront of my ATS thread stops.

I see shadow has still not provided any evidence, so until he does, this thread will produce nothing that the title has promised..

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Ahh guys look more closely the evidence is there

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

www.starstreamresearch.com...

Great link...
a whole lot of nothing from what I can see.. "Unnamed sources said that people had hung out to talk about stuff", pretty much paraphrases the whole page.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Ok... enough.
I will put together a post in the next couple of days...
Telling you most of what i know and giving you my suspicions also.
Whilst backing it up with images and also historical account.
Then maybe we can notch things up a gear.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

www.starstreamresearch.com...

Is there something in particular you wanted us to look at? That link leads to several others most of which do not work :shk:

I also not none of the articles have amy author names on them and the site only has three suspects

Most notably or unnotably claiming to be a journalist & web author, Gary S. Bekkum researching material that blurs the distinction between fiction and reality. He has written one or two books and claims one of them was done covertly when he provided behind the scenes info to author Nick Cook,

There now that is more information then you furnished so what is on your plate for evidence???

Also kindly remember it is considered common courtesy not to post a link without a comment if you are going to post something ATS Members are expected to comment on them. Thank you for considering others.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Ok... enough.
I will put together a post in the next couple of days...
Telling you most of what i know and giving you my suspicions also.

Wow! That is almost word for word what Alien Agenda promised everyone on his thread about aliens. He said that in a couple of days he would post the unique information that the aliens had delivered to him through some kind of alien stream. As most people who read the thread know, the days and weeks went by and none of the information was ever posted. The thread just kept lengthening, which is why I can't provide the actual post where Alien Agenda made the same promise as Shadow has just made. That thread is too long to find any particular post. I know this is off-topic so I'll duck and run now before the Sheriff shows up.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Is there a MOD that can destroy threads?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
18 42 28.40 S / 70 12 50.7 W Drilling Rig with Shadow (90 foot derrick)
18 42 13.4 S / 70 12 49.4 W Drilling Rig with shadow (90 foot derrick)
18 41 58.8 S / 70 12 48.1 W – Drilling Rig with shadow (90 foot derrick)

Lots of those South of the area you indicated. Lots of mud pits and evidence of drilling and exploration. Those roads all over the place across this flood plain are from Seismographic Survey Work to locate potential drilling or mining sites.

The area north of there you indicated in your first post is a mining operation of some sort. There is a lot of flood control in that area. It must flood regularly. There are dikes, terraces and so forth to control flooding that is the reason no one lives there.

North of there, along the side of the paved road ,where the Semi’s start showing up are lots of round holes on the side of the road. Those are prospect holes dug for the same reason they are drilling. The little round features in some areas are from old holes and from planting explosives to do Seismic Survey.

The weird dune looking things on ridge tops are dunes. The floods have washed them out in the valleys between giving them a strange appearance.

There are also evaporation ponds in some areas.
Areas that flood like this over the years develop pockets of minable minerals and the lack of vegetation in deserts means no people and makes it much easier to locate valuable deposits.

Some of the dike systems and flood control measures are quite dramatic meaning there is or was some very valuable deposits in that area. It is very much like the area roughly between Las Vegas and San Bernardino in California and Nevada. Possibilities would include things like Borax, Phosphates, Trona (Sodium Bicarbonate) and many other light minerals. The darker areas to the east of the desert could be rich in Iron, Magnesium and other heavier minerals that are the first to deposit as the floods receed.

I watched a two hour documentary about that area a couple of years ago. Lots of interest to Prospectors and Geologists but not much for the UFO, Secret Base crowd I’m afraid.

I enjoyed looking around though. It was a nice break from the horror stories on the news.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
How did you come up with the heights Blaine by scaling the with a ruler using flash earth or perhaps Microsoft's version of virtual earth?

Just curious because I would like to know how to do that myself if possible that is.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
now this is worrying

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join