It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Evidence Found On Google Earth For All To See!!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
HAHA brilliant, Love the pic above, that must be Evidence!

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
methinks some of the folks on this thread are protesting a wee bit too much. it's gettin' kinda obvious, if'n you know what i mean. if you think it's nonsense, why not go do something else? what's the point of posting over and over again, the same type of things, and now you're starting to exhibit mob mentality, to boot. what the freak, go play cards or something.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo if you think it's nonsense, why not go do something else?

Good question, you see there are multiple reasons why some have posted several times, while I can’t speak for others I can speak for myself.
A) This is really funny.
B) some people do in fact believe in UFO’s and don’t like it when people come out with overly dramatic statement’s like “Alien Evidence Found On Google Earth For All To See!!” and have nothing to back that claim up.
C) Some people hate it when someone comes here and says that they have more knowledge about the place/person/thing/ but can’t/don’t want to share it.
D) Some people hate it when ludicrous claims that do nothing but drag the UFO field down and make it a mockery.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mxyztplk

Originally posted by undo if you think it's nonsense, why not go do something else?

Good question, you see there are multiple reasons why some have posted several times, while I can’t speak for others I can speak for myself.
A) This is really funny.
B) some people do in fact believe in UFO’s and don’t like it when people come out with overly dramatic statement’s like “Alien Evidence Found On Google Earth For All To See!!” and have nothing to back that claim up.
C) Some people hate it when someone comes here and says that they have more knowledge about the place/person/thing/ but can’t/don’t want to share it.
D) Some people hate it when ludicrous claims that do nothing but drag the UFO field down and make it a mockery.

Very good reply. I stand corrected. You may proceed.
But proceed nicely.
The neighborhood bully club doesn't look good on an ATS thread, ya know?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hey Undo, I still think you are right. If it wasn't for all the pressure and "funny pictures" this thread wouldn't of have been over 15 pages and people would of not have been as mad as they were when they read the whole thing. The thread could have died off a long time ago.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I don’t want to bully him/her I just want a certain level of respect. If you come here and say something back it up. And don’t tell us that we can’t handle/understand the evidence.
I agree that a bully club would look bad on ATS and I wouldn’t want to be a part of one, but if you come and act the way that Shadoww has acted, they must understand that the ATS community won’t stand for it.
Further more if he/she does come out with proof of aliens I will be vary happy, and retract every statement I’ve made.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
So I can understand why everybody is peeved, But aside from the bait n switch, I think the poster is onto something pretty cool here. I am asking people What they think of it, and those in the military all tend to agree it is involved with mining, SDI,ADA, and military ops. My person opinion is it's odd and has a fairly clandestine "look" to it. So let's give shadoww a break, and look into what's really here.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Cheers guys, look i have given a bit.. but i have a bit more info id like to put in before we put it to sleep..
As soon as its chilled a bit on the Vatican thread i will post more.
It isnt much .. so dont hold your breath.. its nowhere nearing as startling as the Vatican evidence. But it does point to an underground base, possibly u.f.o and military collaberation, and a brief history that tends to bind the story together nicely..
Excuse me, it was basically my first main post, it was meant to catch the eye...
But i did not intend to mislead,... on the contrary, i believe it is a true statement.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadoww

As soon as its chilled a bit on the Vatican thread i will post more.

What are you saying you cannot keep up with two threads at one time? Somehtng is rotten in Denmark and I want to know what? You promised us that in two days you would have more where is it?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Cool pic! Frik do I wish google had unlimited 600dpi or higher zooming!

Cheers! Do post up any other neat things like this you find. For some reason satellited overview topology gets me overly excited.... sigh

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
that pic is not real someone edited it.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
How did you come up with the heights Blaine by scaling the with a ruler using flash earth or perhaps Microsoft's version of virtual earth?

Just curious because I would like to know how to do that myself if possible that is.

Thanks

I worked as a Roughneck in my youth. I recognize the profile of a big rig that hangs 3 full sticks of drilling pipe. I also worked lots of industrial sites to do with mining and exploration and lived in areas where this type of work took place. The actual derrick is probably more like 110 feet to the drilling floor with the main structure below it. The semi's look like water trucks which are operated by Roustabouts. The area I lived and worked in had dozens of Seismo's (Seismographic Survey Crews) all over the place for years. Friends worked for them and they hung out in the same bars as construction workers, miners, roughnecks and others. People who do this type of demanding skilled labor tend to hang out together and discuss what they are doing. Most people quit these jobs the first day or two. Because of that and the danger and isolation they paid real well and it made it easy to earn money for school. It also helps that I started out as a geology major due to mine owners and operators being in my Fathers family. Ranchers tend to do lots of prospecting on the side.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by skrimshaw
that pic is not real someone edited it.

Proof please !!

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
So the same guys are saying show me the proof yet they will spend zero time or effort of their own looking over the area in question.
Im still wondering how a military coat of arms depicting rockets and steeds
ends un being prominently placed in a Simple mining complex.
And please dispence with the "they were playing a joke on Google" BS.
Its a very ridiculous answer and one of the dumbest debunk statements ever.
Also the gridded area to the south seemed to be artillery plotiing areas but the lack of shelling craters and addition of small structures within the grid area suggest a different use of some type. Many of those supposed mining only structures bear a striking similarity both in size and positioning to other Military operations weve seen through google earth imagery and the like.
I say its more military than civilian and the lack of info on this area and the Chilean forces not mentioning the site at all is intriquing.
I think its a launch and recovery operation of some sort given it proximity to the open sea and the layout of some of the complex,s .
Also of note is the Chilean militarys recent acquisition of new highly capable subs.
Hey debunkers it your turn now. Show me you data,info,imagery or whatever that solidifies that this is indeed a mining only operation. Cmon.
Its only fair as those getting roasted is this thread have provided plenty of hard data ie: Imagery. Wheras all Im hearing is scoffing and belittleing with no real facts to dismiss our posters claims.
And please as Im a military buff and former serviceman what branch is that coat of arms representing as Ive looked at hundreds or badges,insignias and none have matched up so far.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by VType]

[edit on 26-4-2007 by VType]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
There is still more to come on this thread. Unfortunately Shadoww has been banned. I could post more on this topic, maybe i will. The coat of arms is relevant, and you are right it is a Military Base, an underground one at that.
This site is huge.
The Chilean documents released concerning UFOs is also relevent, as is the ancient glyphs and the history.
Hopefully there will be more to come, i know for a fact Shadoww had not finished with this thread, but the attitude of some posters leaves a lot to be desired.
No one knew about this site till Shadoww brought it up.
There have been some great images provided, and even though there has been several reasonable suggestions, nothing has been debunked, how can it, it is what it is.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
here you go, a few more freaky things to view.

scale model of chinese landscape on the earth including snow capped mountains and rivers??

oh my, its a flying aircraft carrier! a big fish in a little pond

ipod user rockin the earth

readymix concrete graffitti's australian landscape

farmers arse

Stealth train, decloaking at a station near you !!

holy cow! its a flying car!

watch out, the meek shall inherit the earth and theyre a comin for it now!

enough of these spook stories for now, i dont want to have black helicopters circling my house while i sleep tonight.

my point is simple: you cant take everything you see on google earth seriously.

[edit on 3/5/07 by Obliv_au]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
VERY small, but you can see 5 small black dots, a row of 3 and 2 next to each other at the following coords W/SW of Groom Lake.

37 12 59.81 N
115 51 02.17 W

Strange that I found it by following the ominous arrow shaped road in a pointless location at A51, as views from above as it would be.

-Shadow (different guy)

[edit on 7-5-2007 by Knightshadowz]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I saw many of these formations on history channel. They are formations made by the Incas I believe. I don't remember what was determined they were made for. They are visible from space and maybe Incas were aware of Aliens. Research reguarding Chile will tell you that there are many many mines. So the one pic is probably a mine. Check out this website for info about Chilean Geoglyphs mc2.vicnet.net.au...

[edit on 10-5-2007 by jhamende]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Hello folks,

This is my first post and it seems appropriate to post an anomaly I found on Google maps. I hope I can properly post links to the screen captures I made. This is not a UFO, but a distorted image of an aircraft captured with the Google image of an area you can easily find yourself.

Go to Pittsburgh PA, and locate where I-79 crosses the Ohio River over Neville Island, the north half of the river.

stillustronic.com...

Now switch to satellite view and a strange 'glitch' appears to the right of the end of the bridge, (circled).

stillustronic.com...

Now enlarge the image up to full and this is what you see.

stillustronic.com...

Pretty cool huh?

I wonder what causes the distortion taking place.

Thanks and enjoy.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mxyztplk

A) This is really funny.

Thank you sir, that said it all for me too!

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join