It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Evidence Found On Google Earth For All To See!!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Check this out?? what is this?? LOL

www.imagehosting.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">link

[edit on 15-4-2007 by asala]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by theutahbigfoothunter
It really stinks that people are able to hack into a satellite uplink system that is globally scanned by thousands daily. I read this article about it and it is kind of a bummer.

I think you might have that confused with hacking Google blog. I was talking about individuals hacking Google earth images not blogs. Or are the two related in other ways?

No matter how you try and skin this it still ends up as Google being untrustworthy because of potential hacks. If they could change one little plane into a formation I am sure they could alter other images.

And please do not get me wrong I am not knocking Google I an knocking the hackers and frankly would love to see them spend ten or 20 years in jail
They are probably some snooty nosed teenagers who wants to make people they discovered aliens on earth anyhow.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Shadoww, maybe this will help your thread. Check this out. This is in the same area. I've never seen it before, but there it is, plain as day. Note the wormlike symbol. Cool!
i13.tinypic.com...

````````````````
Mod edit - pic stretching page

[edit on 15/4/07 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by souls
Hey, ignoranceisntbliss,
You just seem to be flooding the thread with nonsense, that does nothing but make it worse.

O?

www.geocities.com...

DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION OF 10 ALIEN's BASES
Composed of: ET's 20 and their commander - Aborigines 50 -

A control system used by the Greys from Andromeda.

Sending out infected animals in areas where they wish to spread new diseases. They also do it with some of the humans they send back.

Composed of: ET's 65 - Homo Sapiens 45 - Hybrids 80 - Ships stationed 16.

Composed of: ET's 66 - Homo Sapiens, trained to infiltrate 200 - Hybrids 65 - Ships 27 -

Composed of: ET's 416 - Homo Sapiens, mainly Asiatic 800 - Hybrids 200 - Ships 47, of which 15 are big.

Interested in data told about them. Confusion is OK. They love miss information.

and so on.

Check out the fiction section at the book store: it's generally far larger than anything else, and more like everything else combined.

memory-alpha.org...

This shadoww person is linking in nonsourced geocities pages as proof that he's right about his assertions. This thread isnt about there simply being interesting things to check out in the area, like many other places all over the planet, its about it all allegidly being ET/ALF activity. So far everythings been explained, and moreover it make sabsolutely no sense for them to build a UFO facility near a population center.

People have explained each item of interest, but they keep popping back up down the line here as if they weren't. It doest surprise me one bit that each item is slowly being added by the OP, so that we cant simply debunk it in a straightforward list.

[edit on 15-4-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
so ive read all the argueing over what exactly this is a picture of well someone do some research find out where exactly this is and find out if there is a mine there simple answer if there is no mine then it some sorta govt. techno facility but if there is a listing of a mine there then the case would be closed

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astras
Check this out?? what is this?? LOL

Originally posted by V Kaminski
They look like explosive storage berms like we used back in the early seventies. Cordite stored a measured distance (I think it was 150 or 200 some odd feet) from caps and cord joined by a raised path between the two and higher than either end loop berm by 4 feet.

[edit on 15-4-2007 by asala]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
Shadoww, maybe this will help your thread. Check this out. This is in the same area. I've never seen it before, but there it is, plain as day. Note the wormlike symbol. Cool!
i13.tinypic.com...

I was waiting for someone to point that out..
Man made no doubt..
But can anyone make anything out between this and nearby symbols??
Good Find,
Dont cha just love em?
If its a mine - cased closed lol
if its military - case closed lol
Wish i could think so simple..
Case closed??? i dont think so, just starting here!!

www.imagehosting.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">link

[edit on 15-4-2007 by Shadoww]
```````````````````````````````

Shortened link and pic size

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
So do the ET's/ALF's use those 2-tracks to drive their SUV's there after they land their spaceships around the way?

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
ignoranceisntbliss,

It is understandable. I too saw the same page he provided and the same pictures. It is just that maybe he does have something, and we just don't really know. He says it's alien activity, but there is no point in arguing that point because we don't know what alien activity even looks like, let alone from the air. But he also stresses to do some searching about the area. The area does have its strange happenings. Whether it is an underground alien base or not, so what, at least we can get a perspective of the people living in other parts of the world. I for one don't expect him to provide us with any government links, you know the ones we can trust. Hopefully a "blood lab photo"...

Shadoww

It may seem to have some mining activity. I found this.

www.aminera.cl...

Basically, they write that there will be a lot of absorption labor due to the a mining project that will take place on Pampa de Chaca. There was a project planned to mine Pampa Camarones but due to delays it was being postponed, and the one in Pampa de Chaca was started instead.

Pero la buena es que una sociedad anónima, denominada Pampa Chaca, iniciará los estudios para echar a andar una faena minera precisamente en ese sector.

Gómez explicó que los socios tienen algunas pertenencias mineras en Pampa Chaca y otras en Camarones y que ya tienen comprometido el financiamiento para su explotación y para la instalación de una planta de tratamiento para obtener cátodos de cobre.

Esta procesaría no sólo el mineral que ellos sacaran de su yacimiento, sino también el mineral de otras faenas de minería artesanal, lo que sería un estímulo para el sector.

Translation : But the good thing is that an "anonymous society", named Pampa Chaca, started the studies necessary to start a mining operation specifically in this sector.

Gomez explained that the associates have other mines in Pampa Chaca and Pampa Camarones, and that they are already expected to exploit the mines and build a treatment plant to detect "copper cathodes"[?]

This would process not only minerals found in the area, but other minerals form different mines. This would stimulate the sector.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
So do the ET's/ALF's use those 2-tracks to drive their SUV's there after they land their spaceships around the way?

I am willing to bet you are right has to be suv tracks can't be alien since the author even states the symbols were man made no doubt.

Will a MOD kindly put this thread out of its misery the author claimed to have evidence yet fails to produce squat. What a Shame I sure hope this is no sign of ats turning into GLP :shk:

Some MOD also consider resizing the photos above since they do not follow ATS Guidelines.

[edit on 4/15/2007 by shots]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Shadoww

It may seem to have some mining activity. I found this.

www.aminera.cl...

Several including myself have already pointed the fact out That the area is mined very heavy for borax and copper and the OP refuses to accept that. My guess is he will come forward pretty soon and claim the aliens are mining them

[edit on 4/15/2007 by shots]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This picture is from the United States, but it helps with proof of some sort of craft that has been captured by satellites. I would love to hear theories about this one.

External Image

Sorry, it took me a couple of tries to get it right.

[edit on 15-4-2007 by stompk]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

This picture is from the United States, but it helps with proof of some sort of craft that has been captured by satellites. I would love to hear theories about this one.

If you expect answers you have to give some details. All you did was post an image that could very well have been altered since it was not a direct link to google's image on Google earth. What details do you have on the image?

Or better yewt how about linking directly to google earths link along with what you think it might be

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

External Image

No that would a shed on the ground out side a camp in a state park. If you look carefully you can make out two paths leading to the shed from the main trail to the West. Vary mundane. But keep looking.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I'm sorry, that's no shed. Here's the same shot on Live Search
(removed link)
Sorry, that link didn't work very well. Check it out for yourself. Object is on Google, object is not on Live Search.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I'm sorry, that's no shed. Here's the same shot on Live Search
Object is on Google, object is not on Live Search.

They built a shed and tore it down or vice versa, remember these are not real time pics, some photo’s are years old.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

The thing that the pin is in? It looks like a tree to me...

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

ignoranceisntbliss,

It is understandable. I too saw the same page he provided and the same pictures. It is just that maybe he does have something, and we just don't really know. He says it's alien activity, but there is no point in arguing that point because we don't know what alien activity even looks like, let alone from the air.

Exactly, yet he continues to tell people that 'he has more evidence that will prove 100% alien activity' yet refuses to post any other than said links to geocities webs.

So far he's reposted the same image a number of times, as if it hold any more importance than any of the other man made tribal land formations.

That is the problem..

Anyway its where it belongs now..

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
There could very easily be underground military bases here, though I don't know whats alien about that as they exist all over the world. There are many cases of UFO activity in the area, but how does that tie into the underground base?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8
There could very easily be underground military bases here, though I don't know whats alien about that as they exist all over the world. There are many cases of UFO activity in the area, but how does that tie into the underground base?

Well, we may have those queries, and they may well be founded in some truth, but the thing is the thread was created for the intent of expressing the evidence.

It failed to do that, and most people dont agree that this leaves it up to us to find the answers.

Anyone can make a thread with the intent of it going nowhere further on their word.

If someone says they have the answers, yet leave it up to us to even ask the questions, I call it bunk.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join