It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Evidence Found On Google Earth For All To See!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Serious, sometimes humorous, usually respectful, discussion and banter is dead. Slain by this type of claptrap that goes on and on and on and on and on....ad infinitum....

Logic and reason have been shown the door......

Welcome to GLP Lite.

MrPenny is not in a good mood.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I DO believe something is going on here. I have spent a great deal of timelooking at and researching this area and the situation there. I have the tendency of over-doing things sometimes. Anyway, Their was a prevalent, but now "officially" inactive program in this area called the M.A.P program. This program was designed and run by the Department of Defense. The variables of the program were different than most in theat M.A.P was a "Military Assistance Program" This program found assistance as deemed in areas of strategic priority. Amazing this programs initiatives coincided with much UFO activity in the area. For Example:

On October 7, 1998 at 15:45 hours, residents of Paihuano, a small village in Valle de Elquí (Chile) underwent an extraordinary experience which keep its 2,500 residents on the edge of their seats. A flying object described as having a metallic color and measuring some 15 meters across remained motionless over the Las Mollacas hill, from which the entire town could be seen.

www.ufoevidence.org...

Amazingly following this:

Defense Secretary William Cohen made a May 1998 trip to Chile.

There were numerous High-technology weapons sales

Documents projected a nearly 7,000 percent increase in Foreign Military Sales deliveries to Chile from 1998 to 2000, a two-year jump from $2.1 million to $147 million.2

Cohen added that Chilean purchases of U.S. weapons “would help solidify our long-term relations with Chile as we continue exchange programs with our military-to-military contacts.”3

www.ciponline.org...

Although this information is interesting it in no way prooves anything other than coincidence, however:

At roughly the same time populations in Chile suffered from chronic Arsenic induced skin lesions, these were rumored to be caused from "new" methods of mining.

MULTIPLE ARTICLES :
scholar.google.com...

TO MAKE THING MORE INTERESTING!

BHP COPPER had a "new" sytem for mining that used A weak acid solution is injected into an ore body and then pumped out after copper from the ore body has been dissolved into the solution. BHP Copper has connections in chile and according to one article mining was meeting politics at different levels.
www.hcn.org...

Chemical mining company Claims:
Corporate purposes

Our specific purposes, which appear on article 4 of our By-laws, are to: (a)
perform all kinds of chemical or mining activities and businesses and, among
others, those related to researching, prospecting, extracting, producing,
working, processing, purchasing, disposing of, and commercializing properties,
as applicable, of all metallic and non-metallic and fossil mining substances and
elements of any type or nature
sec.edgar-online.com...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are all seperate issues:

Politics. mining. and UFO's maybe this will help tie it all together.

It helps if you believe extraterrestrails exist, and have treaties with our governments.

(from 'Technology and Public Particpation',
ed B. Martin, University of Wollongong Press, 1999)

This treaty is "official" and although it does not claim to be active with extraterrestrials the belief is that the principles work both ways. Meaning, Extraterrestrials can also "take" what they Mine here.

This might seem to indicate clearly that no one is allowed to claim any particular bit of the extraterrestrial Solar System for themselves. However, many space lawyers and prospective space industrialists that hail from space-capable nations [7] interpret the Outer Space Treaty to mean that while areas of the Solar System bodies are prohibited from being claimed, any material removed from such a body becomes the rightful property of the remover. Under such an interpretation an industrial space colony cannot own the surface upon which it settles and opens operations but as soon as it removes any material from that surface the material becomes the property of the colonial operators.
If one believes that the Free Market will then adequately disseminate these extaterrestrial materials throughout the world via the normal pricing systems then there seems no problem with this interpretation of the Outer Space Treaty. However, since the operators can only get into the position of running an industrial colony on another world through massive state support and investment of public funds it seems incredible to class such extraterrestrial endeavours as operating according to Free Market principles.

space4peace.net...

So there it is, no collaborative proof, but a lot of loose ends with a timely factor of coincidence?

I hope our poster shares more of his information on this post, because I am beginning to salivate at the prospective possibilities here.

_______________________ Just for fun check this out as well_____________________

REPORTS OF HUMANOID CREATURES AND OTHER BIZARRE PHENOMENA

Northern Chile has begun witnessing a new wave of UFO sightings

pic1.funtigo.com...

Chilean informant also goes on to describe the circumstances experienced by another mining prospector who was returning from the Andes with his three children asleep in his vehicle. It seems that Mr. A.G.D. was intercepted by a UFO and its occupants. He described how the E.T.s roamed around his truck with "laser type guns". They fired at rocks, resulting in them achieving a transparent look. The visitors seemed to jump, walk or float rapidly. His engine died and he tried to move down hill with the aid of gravity. Looking in his rear view mirror he became the unfortunate recipient of a "laser' blast. This resulted in him becoming blind for almost six months. Mr. D. was only able to negotiate his way down the mountain by touching the edge of the hill with his truck wheels.

www.ufoarea.com...

Santiago times:
Since the early 1970s, Chileans have been reporting one particular type of unidentified flying object that seems more sensational and astonishing than ordinary flying-saucer stories.
_javascript:icon('
')

[edit on 15-4-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadoww
I have stated earliere i will not release my source or inflict my own opinions on people yet, even though they are backed up by other info.

Your "SOURCE"?? You mean Google Earth... where anyone can zoom around and look at cool things? Whoopteedo! You dont think the people in Chile havent already found your "alien" area? Do you think odd things on google earth/maps is something new you've discovered??

Weird things being found with Google Maps / Earth is nothing new. The fact that this thread has gone this far, and even picked up more flags is absurd!

googlesightseeing.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
People, If you actually did any research you would see that this place is of significance. There has been strange dinosaur/humanoid like creatures seen in these areas. Shadoww is right, it is absurd how people will not take the time to look into this a little more deep.

www.ufoinfo.com...

look at case 94 and 102

www.virtuallystrange.net...

read this report on one of the cases.

www.virtuallystrange.net...
www.paranormalnews.com...

this is from the same area.

This area has certain artwork called las "Presencias Tutelares"

www.usefilm.com...
www5.flickr.com...

That is some pics of what they look like.

This is just the beginning. There is more information on spanish websites.
Here is a report from Arica's newspaper.

www.estrellaarica.cl...

This article is by far the most interesting! Thanks Shadoww.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Can someone wake me when we have some of this 'evidence' ?

As it is, Im bored to tears with this thread, if I wanted to peruse google maps Id go to the keyhole forums where there are strange things all over the place marked for 'discussion'...

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Here is another one I missed.

www.rense.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
"Las Presencias Tutelares"

Notice how a lot of the sightings are form this area.

[edit on 15-4-2007 by souls]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hey Shadoww,

I would like to discuss what other information that you have. The article from the Arica's newspaper talks about a man named Alex Ossandon Nunez. He is an electrical engineer that studied at the University of Munich, in Germany. He said that he statrted to research paranormal activities because he was bored with the simplicity that society is. He studies in various "esoteric" fields and has developed and learned skills form others in curing sickness and such. During his career he has written some books relating to his studies in electrical engineering.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Souls has a point. There are a lot of interesting happenings in the area. Not to mention military and political timelines that coincide with those instances.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by theutahbigfoothunter
Souls has a point. There are a lot of interesting happenings in the area. not to mention mitlitary and political timelines that coincide with those instances.

I have indication to believe that some of what we are seeing maybe also be archeology sites but I need to do some more research.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I will say more in good time, i wanted to give people time to come to some thoughts of their own without me influencing their opinion..
There are some interesting thoughts coming out of this thread now..
And one of the posters views are very close to what i believe is happening..
Hopefully a few more serious people will get involved in the thread and we can see what other conclusions people can draw from this area.
I have already given a lot with the original coordinates and the images provided..
i have further images that i am putting together as well as a Brief history of the area..
i will post them when i have finished my analysis and report.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well, shadoww

The man from the article believes that the strange creatures that have been seen in the area are actually coming through from other dimensions. He says that this area as well as others around the world have "energy imbalances" and that is why we are able to see strange creatures like Lochness, and even big foot. He says that because of this imbalance, creatures from other points of time come through or show up in our time as strange apparitions/dinosaurs. This imbalance creates sort of like a "Gate" if you will, between parallel dimensions.

[edit on 15-4-2007 by souls]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Using your logic:
1) Batman is real, and he drives around during the day:
googlesightseeing.com...

2)
God makes 90 meter long bass fish:
googlesightseeing.com...
And even bigger sharks ('naturally', sharks are bigger!):
googlesightseeing.com...

3)
An "alien" can be seen here in the middle of the road:
googlesightseeing.com...
And here he is in teleporting mystical form:
googlesightseeing.com...

4)
"Aliens" can be seen here in a huge sunburst formation:
googlesightseeing.com...

5)
An alien civilizations appear on earth, and then disappear:
googlesightseeing.com...
googlesightseeing.com...

6)
The Lock Ness Monster is real:
googlesightseeing.com...

7)
Flyng saucers really exist:
googlesightseeing.com...

8)
Cars can park on the side of buildings:
googlesightseeing.com...

9)
Incans summoned UFO's in Chile using glyphs of animals and other such ancient fascinations:
googlesightseeing.com...

10)
Blurry anomolies and etc have appeared in google imagery, could be explained by a number of scientific menas, but it PROVES that spaceships have visited here:
googlesightseeing.com...
www.googlesightseeing.com...
googlesightseeing.com...
googlesightseeing.com...
googlesightseeing.com... (be sure to click on this ones updated image)
googlesightseeing.com...
googlesightseeing.com...

11)
Boats can drive down the expressway;
googlesightseeing.com...

12)
Space aliens prefer Firefox web browser:
googlesightseeing.com...

13)
Ancient Native Americans has ipods:
googlesightseeing.com...

14)
Dinosaurs are still alive on earth!:
googlesightseeing.com...

15)
Mother Earth in fact has a vagina:
googlesightseeing.com...

16)
Planes travel thru interdimensional portals:
googlesightseeing.com...
Because such portals obviously exist:
googlesightseeing.com...
googlesightseeing.com...
googlesightseeing.com...
googlesightseeing.com...
googlesightseeing.com...
googlesightseeing.com...

17)
Insects can grow to over 50 meters!:
googlesightseeing.com...

18) The Twilight Zone exists:
googlesightseeing.com...

19)
We really do live in the matrix:
googlesightseeing.com...
googlesightseeing.com...
googlesightseeing.com...

20)
Roads can fly:
googlesightseeing.com...
Buses can fly:
googlesightseeing.com...
Cars can fly:
www.theregister.co.uk...
googlesightseeing.com...
Frogs can fly;
googlesightseeing.com...

The Flying Spaghetti Monster deity is real:
googlesightseeing.com...

And last but not least, this area trumps your "alien activity" find:

googlesightseeing.com...

Dude, weird stuff shows up in aerial imagery all the time. Big deal. humans are weird, strange things happens when technology tries to create an complete image of the entire planet with satellites in space and human operators on the ground... get over it.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Anyone who says this site is debunked is very wrong, only one of the pics has and even that im not sure.
But no-one has debunked this site or surrounding area at all..

Read the posts. They've been debunked.

Especially the very weird Glyphs..
Noone has also come up with nothing.

You just said yourself that they're manmade.

I have told you all i believe this to be a huge underground base..
Even if you dont think this is Alien, try and debunk that its a huge underground base...

The evidence shows that it is copper/borax mines. Even if the military converted the mines into bases... big deal, it doesnt deserve thic much attention and nothing you can provide from google earth can PROVE that it's an underground base. And then the fact this its so close to human civilization (houses, highway, obvious artillery range, paintball competition area with school bus parked, etc, sheds endless doubt on thsi being an ET/ALF secret area.

I will post proof.

You've proved that there is human activity in the area.

I will post evidence that is images that will prove beyond all doubt that this is a big underground secret base.
And i will do my best to prove that Triangle craft and other " U.F.O.s" have been tested in this area.

Do it, and this time be sure to number each claim / image in one straightforward list, like i did with the google images post above, so we can go right down the list instead of talking in circles.

And i will try hard also to prove that there is at least 3 treaties between the Empire and "Aliens".

Um, ya. Good luck PROVING such a thing.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Ok...
www.geocities.com...

That doesnt PROVE anything, nor does it even count as evidence. It's simply a page listing allegid alien activity. It provides absolutely nothing in terms of anything that would even amount to evidence, and evidence is a far cry from proof. For all we know you wrote that. I could write soemthing like that actually, and do a far better job, but at the end of the day its still just some page of allegid "activity" with no evidence whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hey, ignoranceisntbliss,

I think you should just wait a little. You just seem to be flooding the thread with nonsense, that does nothing but make it worse.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Doesn't the "worm" in the picture remind you of the "organism" supposedly found in the famous martian rock? Just an observation. What would be great would be a low level fly over picture of the area.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Dude, weird stuff shows up in aerial imagery all the time. Big deal. humans are weird, strange things happens when technology tries to create an complete image of the entire planet with satellites in space and human operators on the ground... get over it.

Well I have to thank you for those links and especially this one

googlesightseeing.com...

the altered picture of the formation of planes is gone but that does show that as some suspected last month individuals have hacked into Google and changed some images. So much for relying on Google anymore now that it has been proven it can be hacked

I could be wrong but I think even one of the alien/UFO images was one used as a source earlier on in this thread by who I cannot recall but I do think that was the case.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
It really stinks that people are able to hack into a satellite uplink system that is globally scanned by thousands daily. I read this article about it and it is kind of a bummer. Although this is possible, I'm wondering if that is relevant on this particular google image. Anyway, it is a real bummer by any means.
blog.outer-court.com...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join