It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Evidence Found On Google Earth For All To See!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadoww
I would be happy to answer questions.
But primarily i would like to debate the images and activity in this area...
Has anyone really looked properly at the area yet?
If you have only looked at a few images or just had a brief nose, you are missing out...
I wanna know what people think is going on here and does anyone understand the history of the site?

Yea ok, why dont you go look for yourself if your so convinced?Take the first plane to Chile and come back and report to us instead of making this thread any longer then it already is.This is almost insulting and a waste of time.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I would be happy to answer questions.

Great here’s one where did you get your info from?

But primarily i would like to debate the images and activity in this area...

There is nothing to debate, it’s a mining site. And there is some military units in the area. It’s nothing special.

Has anyone really looked properly at the area yet?

Yes, that’s how we know it’s a mining site.

If you have only looked at a few images or just had a brief nose, you are missing out...

On what? If you point out something eles that is interesting then we will check it out as well.

I wanna know what people think is going on here and does anyone understand the history of the site?

I can interpret the pic’s but I can not tell you any in-depth info on the history of this small region that is several thousand miles away
Listen bud, I’m not trying to flame on you it’s just that this area has now been checked out and there is nothing there.
You found an area that you thought was interesting but it turned out to be mundane, you’re not the first person to have this happen to them.
A while back I found what I though was a secret base, a dirt airfield in the middle of nowhere, I was stoked and posted it, well it turns out that the USAF still likes to train for the possibility that they might have to work out of some nasty field like the one that I found.
So don’t get to attached, keep looking around and if you find something put it up and let people take a look at it, and don’t get up set when it turns out to be nothing.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakyty
it seems like one side is arguing that this is a copper mine, and another arguing that it is an alien structure... Cant we reach a compromise and say that it is an alien copper mine?

Technically it is "alien", from our view, as it's in Chile!

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
A little ways away from the horses and missle i found this weird man made grid, if you zoom in you can see the berm around the lines.

Click to see

[edit on 023030p://upSunday by seridium]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Seriously... this is a pointgenerator post.

I don't get you Shadow... Someone else wrote earlier on, that it's weird you want this to be something incredible, and for a fact you know it is, yet you are not ready to disclose your precise knowledge about the initial photo? That is utter crap...
The first thing I thought when you wrote that, was that you hadn't finally thought through how to explain something that is not there, regardless of the socalled source you have.

Next of... you say you want to facilitate a constructive debate about those photos, yet you yourself spend time saying this over and over, instead of feeding people the bones very much needed to see the incredible things in this photo.

I'm sorry if this comes off as negative, in which case your probably just move on, but you need to stop up and take a good look at this so called debate...
As it is now, it would be like me saying
- "Hey, I saw a unicorn yesterday!!"
"wow... where?"
- "Ehh... I can't tell you precisely yet.... im not ready. But start looking around, they are here!"

As well as if someone who wants to debunk it needs proof to do so, as well do you need proof that it is real. Just because you attach a statement to a photo doesn't automaticly put it in the false or truth side of things.

Congratulations on your points...

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I have absolutely no interest in your points system.
I have said i will answer questions.
I have stated earliere i will not release my source or inflict my own opinions on people yet, even though they are backed up by other info.
I have stated i will not debate or answer to negative posters without substance.

The grid is interesting, pull it up on google and use ruler, it is absolutely huge.
I do not think it is alien however, but i would be interested in discussing what people think it is.
There are hundreds of anomalies in this area that people have not discussed.
I thought open mindedness, and the desire for further study and debate could get back to what i was trying to do in this thread.
Please respect my choices of what i bring forward, and respect my privacy even if you do not agree..
i will listen and even reevaluate my views based on sensible and substantial debate.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I have absolutely no interest in your points system.
I have said i will answer questions.

But you're not answering peoples questions?! (even though they are 100% sensible questions!)

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Indeed.
You show no adequate reasoning as why this has to be Alien (as in ET or Out of this world).

For all I know this could be the same as the stuff in Nevada Desert (7-point star, pentagram, flying cruise missiles, dark radar-like looking green silo's, etc.)

They could've just been man made.

Emphasis on *could've*

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The reasoning i have of this being alien is almost a decade of studying various intelligence, as well as other illuminating evidence..
I am not in denial of the military activity in this area..
Very highly guarded for simple mining..
It is also responsible for a lot of U.F.O. sightings in this area of Chile..
If all the info i have gathered has an iota of truth to it, then my findings on Google Earth seriously back it up..
The history of the site is of much importance.
I believe nearly all of the Glyphs are man made in origin..
There are also areas near the site that have incredible similarities between some of the Moon and Mars pics.
There is also mass evidence all over this area of a huge underground base..
if anyone takes a good half hour to have a look around they can see it for themselves..
I have expertise in Archaeology as well as deciphering information, and it is much easier for me to see and evaluate features than the normal Joe..
I have trained and studied aerial photography for years..
Anyone who says this site is debunked is very wrong, only one of the pics has and even that im not sure.
People seem to think my argument is based on the first pic..
But that was only an anomaly i found whilst scouring the given coordinates.
If people are not interested and think it bogus ... fair enough, i respect their opinion.
But no-one has debunked this site or surrounding area at all..
Especially the very weird Glyphs..
Noone has also come up with nothing.
I have told you all i believe this to be a huge underground base..
Even if you dont think this is Alien, try and debunk that its a huge underground base...
Would be interesting to hear your argument..
I will post proof.
I will post evidence that is images that will prove beyond all doubt that this is a big underground secret base.
And i will do my best to prove that Triangle craft and other " U.F.O.s" have been tested in this area.
And i will try hard also to prove that there is at least 3 treaties between the Empire and "Aliens".
Outlandish claims??? Yes
Am i a nut?? No
How did you find this out??
After several U.F.O. encounters at a young age, i have studied and gathered information and intelligence for many years..
I have had a bit of luck in realising disinfo early and not wasting my time.
I have connections to a couple of secret organisations, i read a lot..
With the aid of having certain insights and certain info, it makes it easier to wade through the rest of the quagmire and to dissatain truth from falsehood..
The fact of the matter is, these images are important...
That is why this thread is 2nd in Hot Topics..
And is certainly the reason why this thread has not been moved to Skunkworks.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Would be interesting to hear your argument..
I will post proof.
I will post evidence that is images that will prove beyond all doubt that this is a big underground secret base.

Goodie... that's what we are longing for. But as you are the one who started this thread with claims it would be interesting to hear YOUR arguments for why it is alien supported by anything else than "because I know", for that is a statement... not a documented fact, regardless of what you may have experienced. Remember... those are YOUR experiences, and as long as they are not supported by proof they are just as good as campfire tales.

Sorry... I want to believe you, for I too believe in the presence of some form of extraterrestrial beings, but I will not sacrifice reason and rationality everytime someone comes forth and claims something for the shere reason that "they know"...

Let the proof roll in...

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
this thread is out of control.
after some 7 plus pages of nothing but "you're an idiot,"
we get to spend another god knows how many pages,
listening to a repeat of the same thing, as you try to
prove the unproveable to a bunch of people who don't
want you to prove it to begin with and if you did manage
to prove it or at least come close,
will ignore you and the thread entirely afterwards.

this resolves down to 2 possibilities:

1. if the thread continues, and you manage to prove anything,
it'll die a gruesome death of loneliness very quickly.

2. if the thread continues and you don't manage to prove anything,
it'll go on eating up all the other legitimate threads as the skeptics
seem to have a penchant for only frequenting threads that support
their conclusions or agenda.

sad really.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
i'm going to compile documentation on how many times
the word "idiot" and "stupid" and various improperly spelled versions of "ridiculous" are used in this thread. then, i'm going to cross reference it with other threads on related topics. then, i'm going to create a graph. we'll see if we can't, by virtue of the obscene amount of times the same derogatory words are used in the same thread, determine its disinfo rating. the higher the rating, the more likely the thread is a cover for something else.

the real question would be, what?
perhaps we have a cryptoanalyst here that can run some numbers?
this is just a very weird thread. if you don't see it, look closer. it's almost
screaming from the rooftop.

p.s. this system won't always work, since the methodology would change to match it, so its a one time application (you, of course, may use it in your own studies of weird online discussions, but i wouldn't suggest mentioning that you were, if you don't want to fudge the results of future studies, that is).

[edit on 15-4-2007 by undo]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Why are you folks picking on Shadoww? I find his Google reference fascinating, and the others in this thread appear unusual to say the least. It appears there may be some jealousy from the attention this thread is recieving. Funny, the jealousy is fanning the flame. If your not interested, go to another post, and let those of us that are interested in this debate it.
Thanks Shadoww, you've shown amazing restraint.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Why are some areas of the Google satellite images fuzzy and unfocused from about 35,000' and down, and others you can see cars and boats on lakes. For example, a large national forest area, Mt Zirkel Wilderness near Steamboat Springs, CO is blurry. I've always suspected unusual military activity in the area, and have witnessed convoys of military troop transports going into remote regions. Coincidence that this area is blurred? I'm doing some research and I will post my findings soon. What I've found is interesting. My point is, I think Google Earth show lots of things that are unexplainable. And if you compare it with Live Search, it appear that some things may have been altered. I believe the government missed some things before they allowed Google to release the images, and now they are trying to cover it up with Live Search. Who knows, maybe they're planning on getting rid of Google Earth with this new internet scrapping idea.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
(...)

This was not intended to say that this pic from google earth was a fake, unless it was created by a serious and skilled guy using imaging technique i don't know, but i said "faaake" because it's stupid to consider everything looking strange as an alien facility or an alien orientated site... you should go easy on theories, guys, that's waht i wanted to say. Maybe it's just some stuff being built for a government project, okay, but why do aliens always have to be involved in this ? Do you think they'd do it in open air, just like that, while ATS users and other s would be watching on google earth ? First, you should try to know who owns google, and second, you should know a simple fact : i show you my right hand whil the left one does the trick. Got it?
Anyway, it'd be stunning if somebody could prove it was an alien-orientated thing. I'd be one of the first to say "congratulations, government, you're soooo busted"

To finish, i'd just say that's it's incredible how different opinions can be trampled into dust just like that. Especially on ATS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Removed off topic comment.

Please use the complaint feature for criticism of staff warns

[edit on 15/4/07 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I will post proof.
And i will do my best to prove that Triangle craft and other " U.F.O.s" have been tested in this area.

Well when are you going to start releasing it?????

I have had a bit of luck in realising dis-info early and not wasting my time.

I sure hope you are not releasing dis-info that is against the sites terms of service or didn't you know you are not allowed to deliberately and knowing post false info?

I have connections to a couple of secret organisations,

Yeah right and I am president of the US :shk:

Big red flag here folks sorry to say yet another individual is spreading nothing just his opinions.

Last one out tun off the lights this thread is just waiting server space because the author has not backed up his claims with anything of substance.

With that said I sure do wish Microsoft virtual earth had the area mapped in high quality 3d if they did this would have been over in a heart beat.

[edit on 4/15/2007 by shots]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I think we tend to rely on science too much. Sometimes, your gut feeling is the best path to follow. Just about every thread on this site has some element of theory or hypothetical opinion to it. The key is to take it all in, and form a educated guess. My guess is aliens are common on earth and have been for a long time. And yes, hiding it right under our noses appears to be the norm. Take Area 51 for example....

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
You know Im all for if you dont believe thats fine but for some to make it a hardend point to just come in here a ridicule or bait repeatedly is out of hand.
If you think its bull then move on why the fixation of proving ill intent when debunking in this thread?
This place is very cut throat as of late and its not very becoming at all.
Its to the point where some folks are run off or even hesitant to post anything new or out of the box for fear of just what is happening in this thread. I know Ive been burned repeatedly by some of the same ones in this thread.
Most here wouldnt beleive in ET until the TV showed them landing in NY.
Sad but True.

Oh and the grid area in the dessert isnt a artillery range at all and in the grids there are outposts that look very used and there is a lack of substantial cratering. Recovery area of some type IMO. Possibly for Parachute training or other such activity.
The whole encampment area certainly is situated nice and close to the unobstucted ocean as well. Just another variable.
I also find it of interest that Chile has quite a UFO phonomena as well and can be Google for many references.

Now the coat of arms pic. Why at a mine? Why rockets and steeds for artillery or Army base. Also of all the known public military emblems available on the web this one is not referenced at all so far.

Too many military variables to be a simple mine.

[edit on 15-4-2007 by VType]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If you keep analysing and weighing up the variables it soon becomes clear that we are dealing with no ordinary site.
I thank some of the recent posters for supporting words..
I am not sinister or here for a battle..
I want to share some of my findings and confer with likeminded people.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I want to share some of my findings and confer with likeminded people.

Well then by all means please start sharing them. You keep sayng that over and over yet nothing comes out. Why is that?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join