It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Evidence Found On Google Earth For All To See!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Nice. Retards. Good choice of words....not looking for respect OR validity here are you?

Yeap, I'm retarded...I am willfully retarding myself from breaking the fine rules here at ATS to prove a point. So yes, I am retarded.

How about you stop the goofy cloak and dagger show and just spill it so everyone can see all the way up the skirt. If you have something to bolster the ludicrous claims you have made here, then lets have it. I really want to see it. Otherwise you are just another databaiter with vaporous promises of nothing.

You could be right about your assertions that there is something unusual about this area of Earth we are looking at. You claim to have the key to understanding this. Lets have it.....until then my OPINION is that this is nothing more than a Seinfeld show.

Just FYI- since you are new here and more than likely didnt read the rules of being a member here:

From the T&C:

By becoming a member of these domains, you agree to the following:

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

They are very simple rules. Just trying to help.....

[edit on 13-4-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadoww
This is only the tip of the iceberg.

Then would you be able to point out the rest.

however i will only partake in worthwhile debate and constructive critisism..
Out and out negativity and ignorant attitude are worthless, it only highlights the shallowness and lack of character..

What are you talking about? Whose being “out and out” negative? Is it a bad thing that we here on ATS can tell mine or a arty range when we see one?

To be honest i really expected a lot better of this forum..
Im suprised at the ignorance.

Just because I disagree with you I’m ignorant? Maybe you should chill out a little bud.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Im not so arrogant that i cant see if someone points out the truth...
But youre not intelligent enough to see someone point out the truth either.

Thats conclusively proven by your laughable posts on here. They should start banning people for starting threads like.

Do you not see how stupid you look posting crap like this and then trying to look down on other people who are far, far more intelligent than you?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Yawn...
Wow there are so many mugs on this site..
hardly worth the bother..
If any serious people that are or have been interested in these images and would like more debate/discussion please contact me.
I have other images and info to share, but there is no point in posting it on the forum..
Some of these monkeys could start a fight in an empty house..

FAO ADMIN..
Im a newbie to this site and after advice i joined your site to release intelligence i have received..
This thread was basically the start of that.
I defend my post from blatant ignorance.
I get a warning?
Great hospitality.
I will not make another post till the warning is removed.
Good day Sirs.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by Shadoww]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Shadow, how did you come to the conclusion the image was of "alien activity" and an "alien craft"?

is it becuase it looks strange to you?
did you do ANY research into this area of chile yourself? you know- to find out if it has a terrestrial explanation?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Im a newbie to this site and after advice i joined your site to release intelligence i have received..
This thread was basically the start of that.

Looks like you had 29 posts over nearly a week before starting this thread, so how is that signing up to release this information. Guess you got distracted for a week.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The crest in the center is a battalion symbol. This is a United States symbol of special forces: ADA Branch Insignia and Unit Crest.

The Horses on the sides are signs of heraldry according to crest history. Although there are othyer possibilities I find this very interesting being so close to the other sites and anamolies in the area.

www.flashearth.com...

[edit on 13-4-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Okay, another thread quickly coming apart because of personal battles.

Shadoww, I can see that the topic is difficult for you as you're showing a good amount of passion in it. IE. You've gone from being nice while being berated by other members, to becoming aggressively defensive about it shortly after. This place can be a roller coaster and I would encourage you to look beyond the inevitable doubters and the behavior that comes along with it... Much easier to focus on the task then even acknowledge background noise.

That being said, I believe that if there were bases on earth, that at least a good portion of them would have been there long long ago. So your vague information you posted about the reasoning for it being an underground base has caught my attention.

I think this thread is not going to be able to climb back from the fall it has taken, but I would really like to see you start a new thread that would possible reveal more information to us about the theory of an underground base. I am really curious as to what the land was used for in ancient times, you see UFO references in ancient writings and such, but no locations that look like they were designed for ET use or travel.

So... yeah... I hope this isn't the end of information from you, you seem to have some credible information that is worth further research and this is a great place to do so if you can get the right people's attention. But you may want to be careful with your choice of words, many are judged here by perception of speech. I have no doubt that in a normal dialog with you, you wouldn't call me a retard because of the perception associated with it. But here, words are often tied to the perception of maturity, and you don't want your ideas and theories to be discredited so quickly because of a statement made in frustration from those that aren't even worth the emotional investment of frustration.

Wow, that was wordy, but I got it off my chest. I'm kind of tired of seeing threads created and ripped apart in less then 48 hours with personal disputes.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by HaTaX]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by theutahbigfoothunter
www.flashearth.com...

Now that is an interesting image! It doesn't suggest alien life or anything along those lines, but the crest in the middle of nowhere (if it is in fact a crest) is interesting.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Looks like you had 29 posts over nearly a week before starting this thread, so how is that signing up to release this information. Guess you got distracted for a week.
Yeah and now hes gone off in a huff.
Guess the info he had cannot be that important and he was just a sad attention seeker after all.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
So Why is the A.D.A just off the Pacific coast in Southern America in a place an "informant" for lack of a better word, is claiming has "alien" activity (if that is in fact what it is) ? I'm assuming The A.D.A (Air defense artillery)

www.flashearth.com...

www.armystudyguide.com...

unit of the Special forces is either engaging or tracking something. I have brainstormed and I can't think of much, maybe S.D.I ?

en.wikipedia.org...

Ok, So let's go out on a limb for lack of any other direction and presume it is in fact S.D.I. If that is the case, then we know how the Reagan era felt about alien contact.
These are all presumptions, but going on what we have so far I figured I'd better get some theory out there instead of a barrage of open ended questions. Any other ideas? I am still looking in Department of defense public files to see if I can find any "hard" evidence of what is going on there....

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Im going to check with DARPA and see if there are any bids or solicitations that may cross check with anything in SA. SDI is a nice thought but it could be more than that, or a lot less....

That insignia has been in play legitimatly since 1968 here in the US minus the horsies (maybe a local flourish to the insignia) so it COULD be left over from any US military aid from the '80s during the Pinochet saga.

Wish shadoww would just spit it out already.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Ok. Here it is:

The A.D.A has had training in chile for some time. Here is the Data:

ciponline.org...

Something to go on at least. Also if you read into it there were a lot of civilians involved in some of the trainings. Anyway I will keep looking for more.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
Threads like this really burn my patience for this site. I hope mods get more pro-active in ensuring misleading titles are corrected and the thread dumped into a more appropriate forum. Maybe you could have a separate forum dedicated to kids with too much time on their hands.

I second that!!

It seems like everyday bunk threads end up in the top flagged/etc stuff for the day. Perhaps there could be a "Bunk" forums category where total lameness like this or "THEY TRIED TO KILL MY WIFE"/etc (whatever that was the other day; guy got banned) could get dumped, or at least over the BTS?? I can just picture the new person finds his way into ATS for the first time, clicks on "Alien Evidence Found On Google Earth For All To See!!!", and then judges the site as being lame kookery as thats one of the most important "issues" on the board.

There's already oceans worth of dis/misinfo out there to wade thru to get a clue, and stuff like this has no place at "Above Top Secret"!

On a side note, it saddens me to see stuff like this get get 11 flags / top spots on the ATSHome page, while the threads that could/should change your worldview etc get completely disregarded more often than not. Perhaps it could be set up so that the mods could easily disable the Flag button on stinkers like this so the other disinfo/diversion 'agents' cant support these diversionary threads?

[edit on 13-4-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Glad to see the mods had some sense and warned this guy.

How can you reason with someone like that? It is like they really convince themselves that these images are 'alien evidence' and will not take no for an answer, and if we question their images we are the ignorant ones...

Really gets me mad...

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I will not make another post till the warning is removed.
Good day Sirs.

Well if you are not going to post until the flag is removed that will be three days I think/

Oh well I was so hoping for you to explain the triangle area you assumed was alien related that is actually an airport perhaps when the flag is gone you can address that and perhaps go into more detail on this intelligence you planned to release and kindly explain where it came from when you answer if you would be so kind.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakyty
Here's another interesting structure close by:

Yo that looks like a killer place to play some paintball!

I wonder if they use that yellow schoolbus to truck in the aliens (tourists from the United States) from the airport for the competitions?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Some posts on this site remind me of when I went to watch a local comedian, a couple who where sat next to me before the comedian started his act had frowns on their faces.

When the comedian was telling jokes they never laughed once, It was as if they predecided not to laugh before the comedian performed his opening lines. After leaving I heard them talking to each other on the way out and they were discussing how bad the comedian was, which made me angry because he was kinda cheesy but funny.

I think that the couple should of listened to the comedian and gave him a fair chance....... they would after all of had a much better night!

Even though the title of the post is ambiguous this is an interesting thread.

Okay Alien activity is by no means proven but some of the images that the users have found in the local area of the original pic are interesting and answers would be nice, for all we know Shadowws claims could be fabricated and his bad attitude obviously scores him no friends nor should it.

It is possible that the images contain man made structures/military/etc but until proof is provided the images are still a good find!

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
That area is just South of the Atoca geoglyphs.

Apparently, the people from that area likes to continue their tradition of creating symbold on the ground.

Like this one, completely alien to them.

So yes, it's an interesting find, but I do not think that this is related with UFOs or aliens (in a planetary sense) in any way, so I think this should be sent to BTS.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It seems just when nobody is getting along a little soda can always lighten the mood. I wonder if it could also help interstellar relations as well? It just satisfies. Until someone starts arguing they like Pepsi...

-Sorry, That was just off topic....My bad

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join