It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Evidence Found On Google Earth For All To See!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Actually, I like Pepsi, but to prove that I am not a disinfo agent I posted that image.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by theutahbigfoothunter
Thatta boy. Good find! This in particular is an amazing symbol. Things are just getting better and better. Not to mention more interesting. I know the debunkers out there must be gettin' itchy right about now. But honestly without debunkers where would we all be?

www.flashearth.com...

wow though that is amazing!

I don't see how "the debunkers must be gettin' itchy right about now"...

We pretty much unanimously concluded that the OP's picture was a mining operation. Why would we be getting itchy?

In fact we debunked it so much so that everyone has forgotten about it and started discussing a load of other pictures!

Originally posted by Shadoww
I have other information and Intelligence that backs up my theories.
There are things of importance and relevance around these coordinates..
From information received it is highly probable that there is a very large underground base at a previous highly important ancient site.

BS

You've just come out with that now to try and sound mysterious because you got so discredited that everyone started talking about someone else's pictures.

IMO this thread should be moved to skunkworks because the OP used a misleading title, showed no validity in his theories and has now in a last resort taken to pretending that he has some secret information that we don't.

Then Vtype should start a new thread of his own for the pictures he brought up of the symbols, because they are actually quite interesting.

[edit on 13/4/2007 by malganis]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Actually, I like Pepsi, but to prove that I am not a disinfo agent I posted that image.

It's always the sweet, mild-mannered guys, that are the super secret peeps.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
On a side note, it saddens me to see stuff like this get get 11 flags / top spots on the ATSHome page, while the threads that could/should change your worldview etc get completely disregarded more often than not. Perhaps it could be set up so that the mods could easily disable the Flag button on stinkers like this so the other disinfo/diversion 'agents' cant support these diversionary threads?

[edit on 13-4-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

Set up a petition to make me a mod and it would be instant bans for anything like this or any wild claims without evidence at all or promises of evidence that never appear.
*cough* Serpo *cough*

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This link is very interesting because it situates the location of a base metal mine in Chile around the location that the OP gave us.
www.angloamerican.co.uk...
If you look closely you can even see tracks in the sand leading to the main road to the west.

Why would they even make an alien base right next to a main road in the first place?
You would think that aliens with interstellar travel would be smarter then that.

Check this, alien commander talking with advisors:

Alien advisor: Sir, our secret hide out base in Chile is up and running but we may have an unforeseen problem.

Alien general: What the hell???

Alien advisor: What if some mysterious sounding humanoid with internet installs google earth and finds out about our secret location in the desert uncovering our entire plot to take over the world?

Alien general: .......

Need i say more.
Btw u can have my signature for that petition any time. *signed*

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
There is some area of interest. They're not made by ETs but some of the glyphs are curious.

Rock Art of the Azapa Valley

A google map here

www.panoramio.com...

Similar to the nazca lines, done with rocks.

This is the image Shadoww posted earlier which is probably the same thing.
www.imagehosting.com...

I agree the original coordinates shows what is or was a mine. But these are worth a look.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by squiz]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyerSet up a petition to make me a mod and it would be instant bans for anything like this or any wild claims without evidence at all or promises of evidence that never appear.
*cough* Serpo *cough*

You have voted Flyer for the Way Above Top Secret award.

I'd certainly sign that petition. The UFO forums has become a complete joke. Not only do the fanciful topics that lack evidence steal the show, the amount of people that believe the junk is amazing.

Vote one Flyer

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The original piece referred to is a copper mine. The green soil around the opening gives it away. Then, if you follow the wide road to the south, you can see a storage depot for it, with lots of green soil surrounding it as well.

Of greater interest to me are the strange looking "UFO's" that are posted a little further down the first page. What are they?

And why is the surrounding land rippled as if from a sea?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I know the debunkers out there must be gettin' itchy right about now.

Wow. Are you suggesting that we're all irrationally Skeptic biased because we didn't jump on the believe-this-guys-ridiculous-claims bandwagon (after it was debunked within a few short posts)? Don't get me wrong, I'm typically skeptical of ET/ALF claims, but I don't scavenge the Web searching for ufo's to debunk. Infact the less time I spend thinking about ufo's the better, but i cant pass up anything to do with Google, and besides ufo claims alsways seem to have a military element to them, which says alot... and sure enough even this one did

Anyways, there is 2 sides to the irrational bias coin, and generally when someone jumps to the conclussion that any-and-all opposition to their view (no matter how flawed) is "the other side" it goes to show their own irrational bias. You can see this effect all over, especially in politics: Bad news about Dubya's latest corruption scandal breaks into the mainstream, so then GWB-worshippers automatically jump to the conclusion that it's some premeditated fabrication on the part of the "Democrats'; Or viceversa. Here you did this by asserting that everyone that disagrees is a "debunker" despite the thorough debunking of the UFO claim. Think about it.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
How is this related to an alien?
the pictures are interesting, but your claims are just too wild.
I have to say you chose the wrong title, because this proves nothing.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I literally laughed out loud at this topic. And even more at how the topic starter thought his/her intelligence should override us normal folks' debunking theories.

Honestly, it's in Chile. You might be looking at Chuquicamata. It's the biggest copper mine in the world & it's located in Chile.

Look like familiar landscaping?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Lo and behold, it is the voice of reason.

Do you think that might explain the strange looking formations to the south/soutwest?

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
it seems like one side is arguing that this is a copper mine, and another arguing that it is an alien structure... Cant we reach a compromise and say that it is an alien copper mine? I heard that one species of aliens use copper to fuel their inter-stellar drives.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by freakyty
it seems like one side is arguing that this is a copper mine, and another arguing that it is an alien structure... Cant we reach a compromise and say that it is an alien copper mine? I heard that one species of aliens use copper to fuel their inter-stellar drives.

lol alien copper mine lol

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I think we are dealing with something entirely different here. I also have a tough time believing mines are now sporting military ensignias for fun, then again I don't live in Chile.
I lived in Costa Rica for quite a while and know there has been much SDI/ADA activity there with the now defunked M.A.P project . That I am aware this was also going on in Chile and other countries...All remnants of the cold war and the department of defense's training scenarios. I'm not saying this can't be involved with mining.
I must agree with many in the fact that claims should be substantiated, however smashing other peoples beliefs in the form of forum groupthink is not my idea of a good time. Then again I am an overly individualistic thinker. I think anyone would agree we all want people to come forward with what they believe, lets just try and allow that while upholding a certain degree of subject matter intelligence.
Darn google earth........... I love that program

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paresthesia

Honestly, it's in Chile. You might be looking at Chuquicamata. It's the biggest copper mine in the world & it's located in Chile.

Look like familiar landscaping?

There is a variation in the landscape at the Chuquicamata Copper Mine if you open Google earth paste in these coordinates for the location then zoom in you will see what the mine looks like

22°17'S 68°54'W

Just cut and paste those exactly as show and enjoy. This is the mine you referred too and it is several hundred miles south of what the OP posted however there are several Borax mines in the area he alluded too and those I do not have pictures of. If I did I would post them.

[edit on 4/14/2007 by shots]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Shots-

You know your google!
You are absolutely right! It is true these coordinates are different If you check 22°17'S 68°54'W ...It becomes obvious. Although I can see how this could be assumed to be the same area.

[edit on 14-4-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Shots-

You know your google!
You are absolutely right! It is true these coordinates are different If you check 22' 17's 68' 54' W ...It becomes obvious. Although I can see how this could be assumed to be the same area.

Hmm those coords are a tad off unless you want me to see Something in Tulsa

Not sure what you want me to see there because most of what I see are houses and streets

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
There we go. forgot the degree symbol but fixed it thanks.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

There we go. forgot the degree symbol but fixed it thanks.

Ops sorry I thought those were completely different coordinates, but now see they are the mine, my bad.

I would tend to think there might be a difference of opinion though regarding it being similar but then I have traveled to and viewed many mines first hand in the past ten years and frankly from my perspective I see none at all in this particular case.

Now I sure to wish the author would come back and continue filling us in on this intelligence he clams he was going to give us in his last post

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join