It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think Worst-Case Scenario: A UFO Hypothesis That's Truly Horrifying

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychicxperience
first i kinda believed in what he was saying and all of his theories but watching a few of his lectures ( on video ) i feel he is just trying to manipulate things.
thats what i feel.

i am by no means a follower of Icke but he has many very salient points and he's feverish about this... which is probably why it appears as though he is manipulating things. I've watched him too and he just seems passionate because of the dread seriousness of the subject matter.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

I, for one, would prefer to see what the ancient sumerian statues of a normal human looks like, so as to compare the difference.

If everyone looked like that, then Id say they were either terrible sculptors or it's artistic. However, if they are contrast to what an average human would look like, then I could agree with you.

Here are some "normal" depictions of humans:
www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by awdsmirk

Here are some "normal" depictions of humans:
www.crystalinks.com...

Those are not sumerian. They are akkadian and babylonian.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Postal76
Inter-dimensional people-eating lizard men from outer space? It's no wonder people think UFOlogy is a load of crap. Honestly, I am baffled as to why anyone would believe any of this. Yes, I will concede that it is possible, but what evidence is there? And please don't cite pseudo-scientific ITC experiments.

I liken all this to how people always post images of Mars or the moon and claim that rock formations are artificial structures, faces, animals, or whatever. If you seek out patterns, of COURSE you are going to find them, that's just how the brain works. I bet you all think that there was something special about that "Virgin Mary sandwich" too, huh?

I agree 100%. This is thread is off the hook. If you really want to believe in something, you will. If you want to find signs for something you believe in - you will. There is nothing new about this. There is no proof of anything either Undo nor Phalasea have presented here. Only hypothosis, and speculation. Similarties at best (in regards to the statues and mythology).

I mean, ok, let's look at something here. If there were reptillians, they have effectively evaded every living soul on planet earth ? I think thats something like 6 billion people world wide? It's one thing to say that vistors from another planet are "visiting" the earth, and its being covered up.

But another entirely to say that the "Annunaki" or whatever have been here for basically the span of mankind - and we have no written record of such? That not only then, but even now, they continue to elude us... 6 BILLION people... and for those who do believe, continue to not only speculate, but can't seem to get any physical evidence to back up the aforemention claim? I can't stress this enough - 6 BILLION people and not one shred of physical evidence. Even UFO theorists have SOME evidence - eye witness reports, video's and pictures of strange unbelievable objects flying through the air, hell even the phoenix lights. But "Annunaki" ? Come on !

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I find it very hard to believe in any of this. Extraordinary theories need extraordinary proof to back them up and to be honest I am not seeing very much of that. I have read Icke and a couple of similar authors and I'll be honest - I'm not convinced. I'm sure he is, and I don't doubt he is very sincere in this belief, but without that evidence, its not going to sway many people.

I also cannot help but note how the UFO/alien abduction mythology (and I don't mean that in a negative way, merely how the whole thesis is interpretated) keeps swinging between absolute good and evil, often depending on how the government of the day is viewed (in good times, aliens tend to be substitutes for more earthly enemies, such as the Russians and vice versa in the bad times). The story has flip-flopped so many times it is hard to take either side very seriously and I think both viewpoints need to concentrate on firming up their evidence if they want to make any headway.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The problems you're describing are inherent in the argument over what constitutes good and evil to begin with. What's evil for that group, may not be evil for this group. It's not fair to the study of history, to assume that all truth must first fight the battle over what is the purest definition of good and evil before the story itself can be considered for accuracy or relevance.

But since you brought it up, there's evidence to indicate that in the rank and file of the Reptilian (Seraph, singular, Seraphim, plural) races, there are both good and evil components. Seraphim is another name for a specific type of angelic being in biblical texts. Carrying that concept further, there's evidence for both good and bad sons of Anu. Good and bad Anunnaki. Therefore, it's no surprise that people have so many varied stories, related to either personal interaction, first hand accounts, or interpretation at the ground level.

To give the subject a truly fair appraisal, you must stop demanding other people prove it to you, and go study it for yourself. Don't limit yourself to what modern day authors think it means, just look for the tell-tale signs to begin with. Examples:

The Dragons of China

Nükua, also of the surname Fêng, had the body of a serpent, the head of a man, and the virtue of a holy man. He came to the throne in the room of Fuhsi, under the title Nühsi.
www.sacred-texts.com...

When the text says that he had the body of a serpent, most assume it meant literally a snake body. It's more likely it was simply a reference to an Enki type reptilian, just as the Serpent in the Garden of Eden, was really a bipedal Reptilian not an actual snake.

The Naga of Hinduism

Naga (mythology), a race of supernatural beings usually depicted with both snake and human attributes.

en.wikipedia.org...

etc etc

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
Reptilians. I continue to be amazed at how unimaginative people are. This is the best they can come up with? Re-treads of old science fiction shows? Recycled mythology?

The universe is a pretty big place. Surely, if there are aliens out there (the jury is still out on that), they should be a little more complex, interesting and provocative than these fugitives from an old Roger Corman movie or bad Star Trek episode (a Deep Space Nine episode, for instance).

Ho hum.

I think the reptilian image is chosen specifically for that reason. I am working a hypothesis right now that I plan on publishing but, the basis of it is these beings we call "Aliens" are some type of information based entity. They appear to have some kind of agenda involving the spread of disinformation and propaganda. The appearances and names of the entities have changed throughout human history but the disinformation and propaganda system have been the same. It seems both sides of the phenomena coin whether its conspiracy theories or New Age beliefs have memes of conflicting disinfo, propaganda, prophecies, predictions, and myths that may originate with them. In fact this post could very well be disinfomation.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
I've always been intrigued by the Q in Star Trek's Q-Continuum and The Ancients in the Stargates series.

I think that there's a very good chance that such beings do exist and could even be communicating to us via electronically through EVP or through channelers. They don't call themselves the Q or The Ancients, of course, but I do think that they somehow 'inspired' the writers of these TV series to come up with fictional beings that are a lot like them.

Anyone else here have some thoughts on that?

I would not be surprised but don't think they look human or reptilian. They are probably pure information. Don't expect any tidbits of truth either.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I have never seen the Reptiods myself or at least that I am aware of.

The Grey's have all been made out to be bad but that isn't the case, are all humans bad?

There are many different species and they are of all sizes , colors, goodness or badness like ourselves.

I have written here before that I was told that a wrong was done here on Earth and beings are here to hopefully correct this when the time comes.

I am one that has agreed to come here and help and I have no doubt that there are others here to help also.

My job will be to cure all known Viruses that is if I can find anyone living to cure. If you don't change what is going on friends 2046 isn't going to be pretty.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Just wanted to say "g'day" I've been reading your forum occasionally over the last few weeks, but decided to join and have some input

With the whole backward tape recording thing? There was an time when I was younger, and I was trying to learn how to speak backwards so i could record and reverse it to see if i could do it...

There was a few instances when 'noises' started showing up on the playback. And one time (which still sends shivers down my spine...) I slowed down a playback from being reversed, and this un-earthly scream came out over the top of what I was saying.

Now... I am not one to always jump to conclusions. i am very open minded, but also rational.

I was using a program called cool edit pro, and I went over the recording several times looking for a 'sound' that may have triggered this scream as I'm sure once audio is slowed and stretched, some sounds may appear enhanced...
But there was nothing. Not even on the graphic of the .wav was there any indication that this sound was being triggered by anything that 'I' had recorded.

I showed my brother and it really freaked the s@#t out of him! lol

This scream was like someone was being burned or something, not just a little girls scream. But full on terror...

I wished I had kept the audio, but it freaked me so much I deleted everything I had been working on, and hadn't done it since...

I know that has nothing to do with reptilians etc... But i just wanted to share my experience with 'EVP'

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Postal76
Inter-dimensional people-eating lizard men from outer space? It's no wonder people think UFOlogy is a load of crap. Honestly, I am baffled as to why anyone would believe any of this. Yes, I will concede that it is possible, but what evidence is there? And please don't cite pseudo-scientific ITC experiments.

I liken all this to how people always post images of Mars or the moon and claim that rock formations are artificial structures, faces, animals, or whatever. If you seek out patterns, of COURSE you are going to find them, that's just how the brain works. I bet you all think that there was something special about that "Virgin Mary sandwich" too, huh?

Because your dogmatic mind prohibits you from knowing of the Dracons who roamed this planet WAY before hominids did. You forget the Dinosaurs lived here first and the Dracons evolved from them. The Reptoids evolved shortly after. David Icke is not telling lies. He is forgetting to tell you that the Reptoids have long passed away. Only their bloodline remains.

Leonardo DaVinici = Draconian Devil (just unscramble words)

Leo claimed he was posessed by a 4th dimensional being. Many people from Hubbard to Roddenberry claimed the same. Vampires were derivatives of this Draconian race, or Reptillians. They can easily still exist. If you can slow down and speed up time, no one will ever see you.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I was just looking at UNDO's pics posted on page one, of the Summerian atifacts.....very cool stuff there and kinda creepy in a very lizzardman like way....I need to say that one of the females is breastfeeding..........
Reptillians do not breast feed...at least the reptiles of planet earth are not mammals. You also make a sidebar suggestion that the tall head could be some kind of hair do, and once again I must say that the reptiles on planet earth do not grow hair.

[edit on 12-4-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I was just looking at UNDO's pics posted on page one, of the Summerian atifacts.....very cool stuff there and kinda creepy in a very lizzardman like way....I need to say that one of the females is breastfeeding..........
Reptillians do not breast feed...at least the reptiles of planet earth are not mammals. You also make a sidebar suggestion that the tall head could be some kind of hair do, and once again I must say that the reptiles on planet earth do not grow hair.

[edit on 12-4-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

Yeah, i know. it's an enigma. i think it's possible the cavemen fossils are actually these guys. and they aren't all simian, some are reptilian.

i'm thinking we are the aliens here and this is their planet.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
That is what I think Undo. I believe that to a certain extent. The reptillian DNA is rare. People of the "ley" lines are still roaming about but the old snake kings have been dead for thousands of years now. The only time I ever saw a shapeshifter is in the film Conan the Barbarian. That was set in mideivel times and the Snake King in that film was one of the last ones on Earth. I doubt they are still walking the planet today. Its hard to remain hidden forever.

[edit on 4/12/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
That is what I think Undo. I believe that to a certain extent. The reptillian DNA is rare. People of the "ley" lines are still roaming about but the old snake kings have been dead for thousands of years now. The only time I ever saw a shapeshifter is in the film Conan the Barbarian. That was set in mideivel times and the Snake King in that film was one of the last ones on Earth. I doubt they are still walking the planet today. Its hard to remain hidden forever.

[edit on 4/12/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

Well according to the ancient texts, the Anunnaki hit the highway (went to space) when the floods hit the Earth. Afterwards, they didn't return to the Earth in the same capacity. Some were imprisoned due to their role in the Earth's devestation. Their hybrids were wiped out entirely, with the flood. This left only humans on the planet. The only place where I can nail down the return of the hybrids after the flood is with Nimrod, who was modified after he was born. He was also known as Narmer, Osiris, Enmerkar, and Gilgamesh (different time, different culture, same guy's stories).

It's here a really strange thing occurs. Nimrod at this point, is Emperor of the Known World. He's attempting to finish up the reinvention of Enki's E.ABZU at Eridu (The Tower of Babel) and the reopening of the Abzu star gate (the stairway to heaven). By now, he's a massive hybridization. I don't know how or what it means, but according to the Epic of Gilgamesh, he is 2/3rds god. For a guy that starts out as a normal human being, that's a bit perplexing. They must've made some huge changes to him, genetically. This happens because he calls on the ancients. in other words, he invites them back. Apparently, someone was listening.

Of course, this causes all kinds of trouble. The tower is torn down, the gate reburied, and Nimrod flees to Abydos with the remaining gate from Enlil's E.KUR (my theory). There, they build the Osirieon chamber to house the gate. Nimrod uses the gate and dies somehow. Inana (Isis), as described in the Inana's Descent to the Underworld, goes through the gate to rescue him. Upon her return with his corpse, they either resurrect him and he dies again, or they just prepare his body for burial (there's alot of other egyptian details in here that i don't have entirely figured out yet) and eventually, he's sent back through the gate, which the Shabaka Stone calls "The Portals of the Lords of Eternity."

Meanwhile, he is replaced as Emperor of the Known World, by a Divine Council of 70 gods, each assigned a nation to oversee. The hybridization starts up again and the rest is history.

We're all a bunch 'o' mutts.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

If we humans are "the aliens" on Earth, then why do we have the DNA watermark of evolution on Earth? We share distinct DNA with virtually every plant, animal and microbe on this planet. Or are you trying to say that all life as we know it is "alien" to this world, but that we still evolved here? Which doesn't make much sense — it's like saying Homer didn't write The Iliad, but that it was written by somebody else named Homer.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 4/12/2007 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

If we humans are "the aliens" on Earth, then why do we have the DNA watermark of evolution on Earth? We share distinct DNA with virtually every plant, animal and microbe on this planet. Or are you trying to say that all life as we know it is "alien" to this world, but that we still evolved here? Which doesn't make much sense — it's like saying Homer didn't write The Illiad, but that it was written by somebody else named Homer.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 4/12/2007 by Doc Velocity]

I think we may have all come from a similar source, but we aren't related in a planetary sense. For example, if the Reptilians were the Seraphim of the biblical texts, they are a race of angels. If angels were also created by God, as were we, our similarities may be as a result of the Designer.

Neandethral mtDNA is not related to homo sapiens sapiens mtDNA at all. They concluded that there's no connection. The exact phraseology was "not of human origin." which I found kinda interesting.

The fossil history of this planet was decidedly reptilian for a very long time, some fossils looking more reptilian than others. There's tons of ancient literature out there to support this as well and ancient artifacts, too.

I'm thinking when we were kicked out of Eden and the gates blocked so we couldn't go back, that we were kicked from our previous homeworld, which was not here. There's alot more to it, of course, but I'm just skimming over the basics.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
My take on this reptilian agenda is that while we "average" folks look at our world and try to make sense of all the horror and corruption we see and wonder, "how could a human being do this to another human being?" ...it would seem to explain a lot-war, torture, rape, pedophilia...it's not us, it's THEM...it's the reptilians!!

Think about the potential we have, all the good things we are capable of and how it is so difficult to achieve even small things, most people have trouble just getting by in this world.

I watched the Peggy videos and while I agree that her outlook is rather bleak-she does believe that this condition won't last, being trapped that is.

Personally, I have felt like existence is a trap, so what she said did resonate with me, but it does contradict what I have kept in mind all along and that is we are spirits in the material world and are eternal...hmmm.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
First of all let me say I love your swimming avatar. Also did you notice how her couch cushions were upside down? With that said, I thought she looked very familiar. I will have to check out more of her video's before I make a sound comment. In the meantime I did enjoy her outlook on the current agenda. IN my world that is why we meditate dynamically and are open to enlightenment, it changes the course of the Wheel of Dharma.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Neandethral mtDNA is not related to homo sapiens sapiens mtDNA at all. They concluded that there's no connection. The exact phraseology was "not of human origin." which I found kinda interesting.

Neanderthal was not a direct ancestor of Homo sapiens (Wise Man), because our direct ancestor was Homo sapiens idaltu (Older Wise Man), a species that lived in Africa a little over 100,000 years ago. Neanderthal was already living in cohesive societies (and probably speaking languages) when our African ancestors were still chasing rodents across the savannah. In other words, Neanderthal was a far older species of intelligent hominid that existed when our species was just emerging into the light of day.

But all of the large-brained bipedal predator apes are from the same family tree, dating back a few million years. We humans are just the most recent and surviving branch on that tree.

I'd be interested to know the identity of "they" who concluded that Neanderthal is not related to Homo sapiens "at all"... Because that's wrong. All living things on Earth share very similar DNA — a human is comprised of 51% the same DNA as a banana, for instance, and humans are certainly more closely-related to Neanderthal than we are to bananas. I can assure you, even "they" would have to agree.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 4/13/2007 by Doc Velocity]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join