It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think Worst-Case Scenario: A UFO Hypothesis That's Truly Horrifying

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Fascinating stuff Palasheea, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing some of your methods for both EVP and ITC.
Equipment and source of static etc... and if you have found better results using one particular method over another.
Thanks again for a very interesting read.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Uh oh, you're doing it again Undo. I'm feeling like my head is ready to pop with all of this new information you keep presenting to us.

Yes, what you are showing here is mind boggling. That one showing the nursing baby reptoid being is cute, even though it's just soooooo outside of our normal everyday frame of reference. And they had six fingers?? Why not 5? I'm guessing the reason why is because the artisan who created that sculpture was merely reproducing what he was actually seeing. This to me is the only explanation for this.

Thanks for the additional information -- have some other thoughts on this but have to wait till tomorrow to add them here.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Come to think about it, I was just watching the Exorcist for the first time and it appeared to me that the girl who was posessed looked like a person with Harlequin Itcyosis. I then noticed she also had a long split tongue. The demon in the film resembled a Reptoid and happened to be from Iraq.

Now, I believe the Catholic Priests take a long in depth course and some universities offer the courses as well.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
"The Preservers" — seeded the various planets with life that would eventually evolve to become humanoid. What the ultimate goal of The Preservers was is never quite stated, but it is suggested that they wanted to spread life (DNA) throughout the Universe so that it would never become extinct from being stuck on one planet.

Strange. Not too far from the Truth, as I understand it. As it was once explained to me, the Creator entity of this universe is, indeed, engaged in an eternal battle with a Destroyer entity — call them Light and Dark, Good and Evil, God and Devil, Shiva and Vishnu, however you want to characterize them.

When these ultra-entities collide in battle, sparks fly, whole universes are born and die, but the Creator is in perpetual retreat from the Destroyer — and necessarily so.

As it retreats across dimensions and whole universes of its own making, the Creator casts Life in its passing (Life being, possibly, the most toxic and unstable weapon in the Creator's arsenal). Thus, Life is strewn across the universe like a perpetually-mutating mine field, ever-evolving into something much more dangerous tomorrow than it is today.

And Life's purpose is to present a particularly nasty obstacle for the Destroyer entity, which is forever pursuing the Creator.

So, from a certain perspective, Life is just a tool of the Creator, or, more precisely, a weapon with which to smite the Destroyer. Sounds disturbingly familiar, doesn't it?

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 4/12/2007 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Oh, and I meant to mention...

Gene Roddenberry never felt the need to explain all the humanoids in Star Trek, and he detested techni-speak as well, which was why Star Trek: The Next Generation and the subsequent spin-offs — comprised almost entirely of techni-speak — were never as "magical" and prosaic as the original Star Trek series.

Frankly, Gene Roddenberry didn't care that all his characters were humanoid, because he was convinced that TV aliens needed human eyes in order to be accepted by the audience.

Apparently this simplistic approach troubled the uppity younger producers of ST:TNG, so they concocted that hare-brained "Preservers" episode to explain all the humanoids with prosthetic foreheads. A very shallow and unnecessary effort.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
And they had six fingers?? Why not 5? I'm guessing the reason why is because the artisan who created that sculpture was merely reproducing what he was actually seeing. This to me is the only explanation for this.

Maybe there was a story about a reptile god with 6 fingers and they made statues to show the myth.

That's one explanation.

I mean...just because I make a lunch box man, it doesn't mean one is standing next to me right now.

Oh god!

Nevermind it was my shadow.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
After a page of this, I'm beginning to wonder too. though probably not coming up with the sane conclusions as some. Us as a food source for a bunch of aliens who exist in a nether realm? Imagine trying to live on "imaginary" meat, fruit, and vegatables. Talk about a bland diet.

Of course, a human splaid out on a buffet table for an alien version of Thanksgiving is disturbing, but isn't it supposed to be just exactly that? Oh, wait, there's that nether world thing again. Then again, aren't these creatures from Orion? Which one is it?

These creatures live in a nether realm, yet their DNA has infected every royal family in History, from King David to the royal family of England. Excuse me?

Lastly, these creatures are supposedly running this planet. And their efficiency experts are...who?

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Interesting Doc, I appreciate that Star Trek insider info. I also think Roddenberry was a believer of the anthropic principle and all humanoids need the same elements to survive, regardless of DNA differences.

I really think that the anthropic principle only applies in 3D terms. If there are aliens out there from another planet, they most definatly are humanoid and/or similair in appearance to us. The creatures we cannot see are out there as well and perhaps they need energy to survive.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   

But the problem is, I get these ITC images of what look like strange troll/gnome-like beings .. and other type beings. Some bear some resemblance to what some call Reptilians. Anyway, for now I've decided use John Keel's term for them and call them Ultra-terrestrials.(see image below)

great thread
i've studied on this a bit and it's extremely fascinating. to my understanding these beings are actually an elder race who have lived in this solar system long before we did... very, very real.

And in my more recent ITC experiments, I was to find out that there are some people out there, when I record a movie of them talking in a video on-line somewhere, on playback, I see these strange frightening etheric overlays of monster-like faces over the faces of those individuals I'm recording.

wow.. I'd like to see some of that.

[edit on 12-4-2007 by kronos11]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Personally I find that reptilians should do whatever they wish to do with the humans. I also personally find that she's a hater.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11

great thread
i've studied on this a bit and it's extremely fascinating. to my understanding these beings are actually an elder race who have lived in this solar system long before we did... very, very real.

[edit on 12-4-2007 by kronos11]

Yep, I agree. I think this was their planet way before we came here.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I also personally find that she's a hater.

I don't think she's a hater. I just think she is spiritually blinded. Many people are. To think that our spirit is trapped in anything is kind of a ludicrous concept to me. You cannot confine the infinite.

[edit on 12-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
i certainly love this thread to hope to hear alot more from palasheea regarding this subject.

but still dont know why i kind of have a negative impression about david icke. first i kinda believed in what he was saying and all of his theories but watching a few of his lectures ( on video ) i feel he is just trying to manipulate things.
thats what i feel.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by psychicxperience

but still dont know why i kind of have a negative impression about david icke. first i kinda believed in what he was saying and all of his theories but watching a few of his lectures ( on video ) i feel he is just trying to manipulate things.
thats what i feel.

I once took the guy very seriously. However, when I really started to think about it, I started having doubts. The guy's research is outstanding, and I do believe that there is indeed a conspiracy going on. However, I think at times that many of the conspiracy theorists are pointing their fingers in the wrong direction.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I think this thread is losing direction a little, before we get carried away with the posibilities of the existence and presence of reptillians, which I am not disputing here, lets stick to the topic at hand, which is the ITC images Palasheea has provided.

After looking over you webpage Palasheea, I must say that I find your image analyses rather dubious and really reaching for something which is not there. Basically, low resolution images of static on a television screen are zoomed in on and images are sought out. I could take any low-res image, zoom in and find something which vaguely resembles a face.

Furthermore, you have not provided the source images of clippings in your .gif file at the beginning of this thread, they neither appear on your webpage. I do not claim you to be a fraud, but it would be nice to see those. For most of the other images on your page I really do not see what you have outlined in them, I simply do not see those outlines. Once they are pointed out, one can kind of vaguely see where there might be the general shape of that image, but not the image.

Please explain a bit more about your procedure for taking these photographs.

[edit on 12-4-2007 by The_Modulus]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Pala' et al, buy a clue, eh. They are less-expensive than Steven Macon Greer's works of fiction. With the savings book a CAT-scan, and write a cheque for a reality-check.

I've looked at your webpage "analysis"... don't go lookin' for research grants with that methodology. "Dubious" would be putting it nicely and understated. ITC images? Big yuks all around the office. I'm glad I don't "see" what you "claim" to see.

Vic

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I couldn't get the OPs video. All I got was the color-test picture and a high pitched whine sound.

Anyways .. EVPS and reptilians. Hmmmm. Anyone think that these 'reptilians' coming across on EVPS are really evil spirit entities. They lie ya' know.

Could be one or the other .. or both. Hard to tell.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Thanks for posting these photo's Undo! I now know that these beings actually existed and these sculptures are actually literal representations of what 'they' looked like.

I, for one, would prefer to see what the ancient sumerian statues of a normal human looks like, so as to compare the difference.

If everyone looked like that, then Id say they were either terrible sculptors or it's artistic. However, if they are contrast to what an average human would look like, then I could agree with you.

One of the reasons why I know that because I'm seeing such beings in my ITC results.

I honestly cant see what you see in those images. I checked the website you linked to above, and it's really stretching the limits to suppose those are actual images of anything other than random static.

Thats my opinion, of course.. I have more faith in EVP..

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

I, for one, would prefer to see what the ancient sumerian statues of a normal human looks like, so as to compare the difference.

If everyone looked like that, then Id say they were either terrible sculptors or it's artistic. However, if they are contrast to what an average human would look like, then I could agree with you.

That's an astute request and I do believe I can help you with this.

The only human figurines from that time frame are the Venuses. obese, missing their heads, missing the arms below the elbow, their legs below the kneecap. they look like big thanksgiving turkeys.

it was during this time in sumer, that the Mahabharata claims there's a huge war between the gods. nuclear type exchanges take place. lots of people die, entire cities are decimated, and the area becomes unliveable. a huge drought kicks in. the genome of the animals is so messed up, they are no longer edible, same for plant life. food is gone. by now, the hybrid population is extensive and the human population is starting to wane. in I Enoch it says that the hybrid children of the sons of God (the sons of Anu, the Anunnaki), turned to cannabalizing the remaining humans in a last days type of survival of the fittest scenario.

then the flood.

i theorize that the headless, legless, armless, obese female statues were depictions of a trade in human flesh for consumption, that became popular during this time. the fatter, the better.

[edit on 12-4-2007 by undo]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Inter-dimensional people-eating lizard men from outer space? It's no wonder people think UFOlogy is a load of crap. Honestly, I am baffled as to why anyone would believe any of this. Yes, I will concede that it is possible, but what evidence is there? And please don't cite pseudo-scientific ITC experiments.

I liken all this to how people always post images of Mars or the moon and claim that rock formations are artificial structures, faces, animals, or whatever. If you seek out patterns, of COURSE you are going to find them, that's just how the brain works. I bet you all think that there was something special about that "Virgin Mary sandwich" too, huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join