It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think Worst-Case Scenario: A UFO Hypothesis That's Truly Horrifying

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
A few evenings ago, I found a new video series posted on U-Tube entitled "UFO Hypothesis" - Peggy Kane (Vol. 1 and 2). I had never heard of her before but after googling up her name, I'm to find that there's a lot of material on the net about her.

I started watching the first part of this series and found that I could relate to everything that she was saying about the electronic voice phenomenon because I too have been an EVP recorder for several years now (especially over the past 3 yrs). So from the get go, I was hooked.

And like her, I eventually wanted to see if I could contact beings who claimed to be from other worlds.
I'm posting her first short video (each one is only a few minutes long) where she talks about some of those ET's she contacted via EVP where eventually she was to find out from them information about a Reptilian Agenda. From there she began to formulate her own ET Hypothesis based on her EVP contact information on this.

Here's what it says on her You Tube pages:

Ms. Kane is now convinced that a reptilian ET race from Orion has taken control of this lower astral realm. Her hypothesis also suggests that the reptilian ET "gods" colonized our Earth long ago, and continue to use Earth humans as a slave race and food source.

Personally, I find her ET Hypothesis, if true -- horrifying to say the least and it's something that I, quite frankly, DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE. My mind just automatically jolts into neutral or denial mode when ever I think about what she's saying here because, just like David Ickes' material, it's just too 'over the top' for my little brain to wrap around.

But the problem is, I get these ITC images of what look like strange troll/gnome-like beings .. and other type beings. Some bear some resemblance to what some call Reptilians. Anyway, for now I've decided use John Keel's term for them and call them Ultra-terrestrials.(see image below)

And in my more recent ITC experiments, I was to find out that there are some people out there, when I record a movie of them talking in a video on-line somewhere, on playback, I see these strange frightening etheric overlays of monster-like faces over the faces of those individuals I'm recording.

So what's going on here? I'm still trying to 'process' these images and what they are but I will say, that so far, I am not getting the impression that those 'beings' who are showing up in my ITC movies are evil or negative (except for those monsterous etheric face overlays I get when recording the faces of certain individuals shown somewhere in online videos's). Nor are my EVP messages from those who are calling themselves 'messengers' negative in any way either. So at this point in time, I'm thankful that I'm not getting the same kind of information that Peggy Kane is getting and I hope I never do.

All I can say is, for me to understand some of her conclusions inclusive within her ET hypothesis, I would have to listen to her EVP's of those voices in her recordings who are giving her information about the reptilian agenda to see if I'm hearing what she is in them.

Still I think it's interesting that Undo, who's the OP of that fascinating Stargate thread here in this forum, has reach some of her own tentative speculations on reptilians based on her research and is even going as far as saying that maybe there is some truth afterall in some of what David Icke has been saying all along. But I'm like Undo -- neither one of us really want to admit, let alone believe any of his material because it's just so DISTURBING.

Yet here we are, each immersed in our own intellectual endeavor to search for the truth where we are finding ourselves confronted face to face with information that for all practical purposes supports some of what Icke has been writing and lecturing about for many years now.

Anyway, like I said, I'm still trying to process those ITC images I get of strange alien-like beings. Others in the ITC community are getting them too. I don't know, but are we to find some answers to our questions about all of this by reading over Revelations - Chapter 9? Based on Undo's excellent research, the words of this scripture are certainly worth pondering over.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
We know nothing about life on distant planets or other solar systems, so we must assume all possibilities until proven otherwise. It could very well be true that a reptilian race exists in the proximity of our solar system, the fact that they are infiltrating earth seems unlikely to me though.

As far as David Icke goes, I like his views on the whole being, but find his theories on the reptilians not believable.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Im at work now and i cant view these videos, but i am excited to when i get home. This reptilian thing keeps coming up, i dont believe that everyone is lying about this, something must be up!

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire
We know nothing about life on distant planets or other solar systems, so we must assume all possibilities until proven otherwise. It could very well be true that a reptilian race exists in the proximity of our solar system, the fact that they are infiltrating earth seems unlikely to me though.

As far as David Icke goes, I like his views on the whole being, but find his theories on the reptilians not believable.

Well, whatever the case may be, I'm all for Steven Greer and his Disclosure Project because it may help us to put together the pieces of this intriguing puzzle having to do with UFO's and those ET's who are supposedly collaborating with covert agencies that are keeping secrets BIG TIME, from the rest of humanity.

All we can do at this point in time is to evaluate the information that comes forward. Up until now, I've been like a stork with it's head in the sand on anything Reptilian -- but this is not the way to go. Because the more I try to avoid information about these beings, the more I find myself coming face to face with even MORE INFORMATION about them. There's no way to avoid 'them' because no matter where you look, they pop up like pesky flies that just won't go away -- swap one and you get 2 more.... grrrrrrr...

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Im at work now and i cant view these videos, but i am excited to when i get home. This reptilian thing keeps coming up, i dont believe that everyone is lying about this, something must be up!

Well you must spend some time reading Amitakh Stanford and she'll tell you all about it.

www.xeeatwelve.net...

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Something that one has to realize is that we aren't likey to look the exact same in spirit as we do in the physical. Also, considering that the dead are in a complete different dimension than the rest of us, it would stand to reason that you would get distorted images such as what is showing up in your ITC. The reason I am saying this is because you say that you use EVP, which is used for spirit communication. I think what you are seeing on the screen of your ITC are spirits, not aliens.

EDIT: I didn't watch the video, but I intend to when I have my earphones.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Something that one has to realize is that we aren't likey to look the exact same in spirit as we do in the physical. Also, considering that the dead are in a complete different dimension than the rest of us, it would stand to reason that you would get distorted images such as what is showing up in your ITC. The reason I am saying this is because you say that you use EVP, which is used for spirit communication. I think what you are seeing on the screen of your ITC are spirits, not aliens.

EDIT: I didn't watch the video, but I intend to when I have my earphones.

Oh... I get ITC images of humans too. I've put some of my ITC stuff on some webpages
If you check out some of those ITC links of other ITC experimenters out there that I have on the first page, you will see that many are getting images not only of humans and animals, but also of 'strange beings'.

Nevertheless, you are correct that those humans who do show up in our ITC movies, do not look exactly the same as they did when they were living on this plane but that's got to do with those identifiable ITC distortions that are typical for such images.
So I'm glad you brought this up because if those humans look a little different than how they show up in our ITC images, then those strange creatures are also not looking exactly as they really are. Thanks for pointing that out. Nevertheless, those ITC distortions (of those more clearer ITC images) do not prevent us from identifying who they are or for that matter, what they are. By this I mean, such images fall into 3 main categories: human, animals and strange beings.

Just read your edit -- I think those those strange beings are living in other realms that we humans can't see. Unlike those humans who have died and passed over and showing themselves in our ITC results -- I don't think that those strange beings have passed over/died from this world or another world to where they are now, because they've always been there.

But there does seem to be a 'place' where all who are living in those unseen worlds can manifest themselves to us via ITC images. For this reason, I also think that ET's of every kind out there can also show themselves to us via ITC. This is why I am presenting my ITC results and information here in this forum. I think the day will come where we will start getting more and more clearer images and voices and messages from these beings as more people start experimenting in ITC/EVP. Perhaps a tipping point is needed before we start getting the kind of results we are hoping for. This involves more participation on our side through ITC research and experimentation.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This sure is some kooky $#!+. Reverse speaking, channeling, taking over bodies, oh my. She should have stay a Catholic.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 10538
This sure is some kooky $#!+. Reverse speaking, channeling, taking over bodies, oh my. She should have stay a Catholic.

Ha, ha, ha... did you know that the Vatican endorses ITC research? They fully support it and even have their own people researching and experimenting in this area.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Reptilians. I continue to be amazed at how unimaginative people are. This is the best they can come up with? Re-treads of old science fiction shows? Recycled mythology?

The universe is a pretty big place. Surely, if there are aliens out there (the jury is still out on that), they should be a little more complex, interesting and provocative than these fugitives from an old Roger Corman movie or bad Star Trek episode (a Deep Space Nine episode, for instance).

Ho hum.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I've always been intrigued by the Q in Star Trek's Q-Continuum and The Ancients in the Stargates series.

I think that there's a very good chance that such beings do exist and could even be communicating to us via electronically through EVP or through channelers. They don't call themselves the Q or The Ancients, of course, but I do think that they somehow 'inspired' the writers of these TV series to come up with fictional beings that are a lot like them.

Anyone else here have some thoughts on that?

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I do think that there are alien beings. However, I don't really buy into David Icke's "Reptilian agenda" theories. I generally think that Icke uses "Reptilians" as a metaphor for very wicked human beings. As far as him believing that there are really "Reptilian" beings controlling individuals, if he answered honestly, I doubt that he does.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
I've always been intrigued by the Q in Star Trek's Q-Continuum and The Ancients in the Stargates series.

In the old Star Trek series, there was an alien race called "The Preservers," who seeded the various planets with life that would eventually evolve to become humanoid. That was their explanation as to why there were so many humanoid species in the galaxy (who looked like humans except for forehead makeup).

What the ultimate goal of The Preservers was is never quite stated, but it is suggested that they wanted to spread life (DNA) throughout the Universe so that it would never become extinct from being stuck on one planet. Planets are fragile, and can be easily messed up by asteroid strikes, sunspots, pollution, runaway greenhouse effects, etc. So by spreading life out, there's a better chance it will survive in some form somewhere.

Now, why a race of beings would be interested in this, I don't know. I've considered that it might be because the universe as we know it simply won't exist without life in it. There has to be an observer present in the equation of reality for the quantum wave function to collapse, creating existence. Life is necessary not only to continue the universe, but for it to exist in the first place. Once life is gone, not only will the universe cease to exist in the future, it will also cease to exist in the past, because there won't be any consciousness to give time its "form." So without life, the universe will be gone in the past and present as well as the future.

On the other hand, if you want to speculate about a religious reason, maybe the aliens believe that nothing is more important in the universe than the love of God, so spreading life throughout the universe creates more living things that can love God.

In any event, all we need to fight the Reptilians is Mark Sanger and his pet ferret. Oh, I think I'm confusing "Beastmaster" with "V." Anyway, he should be able to kick the appropriate butt either way.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
COMMENTARY

Okay,I've watched the video. I have got to say that I think this lady's view of spirituality is rather bleak. She thinks that our spirit is trapped here? I can't say that I agree.

All of this stuff about us being trapped in some kind of "prison" that our spirit cannot even escape is contrary to everything that spiritual science and those who have experienced NDEs tell us. There are actually people who have passed and returned who have said that they can remember seeing the planet earth from space. That doesn't sound like they were trapped to me.

Secondly, it is also contrary to what I know. I think that this lady may very well be a disinformation agent. Honestly. Now, she claims that she "once believed in reincarnation and such," yet, all of a sudden she's decided that all of that is false and this "spiritual prison" theory is true. Hmmmm

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Sumerian Reptilians:

• provenience: Eridu

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'm just wondering what ITC stands for/is... I've never heard of it before.

Does anyone have any links they could post? I put "ITC" into google but didn't come up with anything that seemed relevant...

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Thanks for posting these photo's Undo! I now know that these beings actually existed and these sculptures are actually literal representations of what 'they' looked like.
One of the reasons why I know that because I'm seeing such beings in my ITC results.

Your research and writings have illuminated me toward a whole different perspective on all of this because it's backed up by thousands of years of of ancient writings and artwork. Nevertheless, I'm still feeling like I'm on 'information overload'. But I do know that anyone who is presented with this information has 2 choices; either you go into denial and say that it's all nonsense, or you attempt, to the best of your ability, to understand it -- and process it.

Is there a reason why we need to evaluate and analyze your research in this area? I think so and it's my guess that many things are being presented to us now because NOW is the TIME for US to KNOW.

Thanks so much for sharing your work with us Undo! I'm very grateful that you are here!

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
xhorrorgasmx

ITC is an abv. for Instrumental Transcommunication. EVP (electronic voice phenomenon) is a sub-category of ITC.

I've included some links to some ITC websites on one of my webpages with some of my ITC results -- ITC links.
Check out those links to find out more about it!

Hope this helps!

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Thanks for posting these photo's Undo! I now know that these beings actually existed and these sculptures are actually literal representations of what 'they' looked like.
One of the reasons why I know that because I'm seeing such beings in my ITC results.

Your research and writings have illuminated me toward a whole different perspective on all of this because it's backed up by thousands of years of of ancient writings and artwork. Nevertheless, I'm still feeling like I'm on 'information overload'. But I do know that anyone who is presented with this information has 2 choices; either you go into denial and say that it's all nonsense, or you attempt, to the best of your ability, to understand it -- and process it.

Is there a reason why we need to evaluate and analyze your research in this area? I think so and it's my guess that many things are being presented to us now because NOW is the TIME for US to KNOW.

Thanks so much for sharing your work with us Undo! I'm very grateful that you are here!

Surely. Consider this biblical text while viewing the first figurine (full length image, not the head profile):

Ezekiel 28
You were in the Garden of Eden, the garden of God; Every precious stone was your covering: The sardius, topaz, and diamond, Beryl, onyx, and jasper, Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold. The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes was prepared for you on the day you were created. You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones."

Those applied clay pellets that describe the bumpy shoulders on these images, are representing gems and crystals, that apparently shimmer and glow. I imagine these figurines don't come even remotely close in depicting how dramatic they must appear.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Other interesting pieces of info from these figurines:

Six fingered hands

Reptilian baby

These images in the link below are not sumerian statues. They are akkadian and babylonian

www.crystalinks.com...

It's an important distinction because after the flood, the Anunnaki went
low profile. Some were punished and not allowed to return here (till Revelation 9). After the flood, Enki is depicted as human. He was not human if these figurines and the ancient texts, including the sumerian texts and the bible, are describing him properly.

For example, in the sumerian text "Enki and the World Order", he is called the "Great Dragon." And the Serpent in the Garden of Eden would definitely fit Enki. (which by virtue of its identity throughout scripture, makes him the equivalent of Satan, the Devil, the god of this world (his name means Lord Earth) and of course, he's also called the "Great Dragon" in the book of Revelation.

What we gots here, is, I believe, an actual figurine depicting Satan as he appeared in 4000 BC, at ancient Eridu.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by undo]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join