It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Was An Egotistical Mad Man

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Columbus
You're right. This game is too fun. I can't help it. At least it's good learning material for the kiddies.

You ever thought that maybe the only kiddy here is you? Coming up against something you have no clue about. Claiming to have all these answers that have been formed in your's or someone elses imagination?

When you apply the brakes on your car, it just stops. It doesn't require some mysterious, unreliable agency.

Yes if you apply them.

What if you just sit there and believe in them. Believe they will stop you, but never apply them. Will they stop you then?

Exactly what exposes Second Death as a brainwashing tool and nothing more.

If you end up there because of your folly, you'll wish you could take back just one minute of this life and change.

Help me, Snake Oil! You're my Only Hope!

Wouldn't one think if I were selling snake oil, I'd at least be where I could make a profit?

Why chalk up to Free Will what is owned by knowledge?

One must first have genuine knowledge. Not lies that have gradually crept in through both man and devils. Playing on man's lack of understanding.

One in hell and the other before GOD.

As if there was a difference.

There's no difference to you, because due to your blindness, you see neither.

Now as I said before. You know where you are going. You know why you are going and it's your goal to drag as many down with you as you can.

You are as generic as the rest. You utterly despise the truth and wont see it. Out of your own stupidity you choose to blindly be an enemy and rebel. If you continue, It'll cost you.

I've spent about the most time with you as anyone else would have to try to make you see the truth. Sure others will gladly spend the time to drag you away and further deceive you into believing in a GOD that's made up in someone's mind. Not the one who IS.

Anyway, if you ever care about the truth. Seek it and find it. This may or may not be the last time it comes to you.

[edit on 25-4-2007 by WiseSheep]

[edit on 25-4-2007 by WiseSheep]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
When are people going to wake up?

Jesus did not come to be better than anyone, he had one motive, that was to wake up people, that is called the Christ Consciousness

He came to help those people who were displaced and trapped after Lemura was destroyed, to help free those people who died and had forgotten, he acted as the spark to bring everyone home. Christ brought to humanity a state of consciousness and was crucified for it. And how amazing is that?

Just what lengths would you go to to liberate humanity?

[edit on 25-4-2007 by NJE777]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep

Maybe you missed all of this or felt it was unimportant, so you picked and chose what you wanted to respond to. Look silly replying to these inconsistencies.

Funny you should say that, when you speak their language.

How did you know? Are you fluent in demon too?! Zeebok goobok leeder bork mopoy gezoik!

The sun is made to rise on the just and on the unjust.

Actually the sun doesn't rise or set at all. The earth merely revolves on its own axis.

It's rather deceiving unless one understands it.

Well, you proved that.

That's why wickedness is allowed. That's why the wicked can curse and deny GOD and still be blessed. He's giving them their chance to change. That chance is not eternal. This age will end.

*Looks out side at the beauty around and abound, takes a deep breath and smiles*

He that is forgiven of the most, loves the most.

For give... for-give... forgive. For giving. What are you for giving? Oh that's right, you are for giving people of their demonizations and damnations, eternal sufferings and beatings in the lake of fire. Hello... Sata... no, I must be mistaken, he's not real.

There is a way that seems right [and wrong] to man, but the end is death.

Well buddy, death is an issue life will always have to deal with. If you want to live, expect to die. It may not be pleasant for all, but it's the hard facts. Enjoy it while you're here.

Yes it is.

Actually it's not, go look up our first two original statements about it. You have twisted it to fit your dogmatic agenda.

The heaven and earth were created. The earth was covered in water. The water was divided. The water underneath was made into the sea, the water above was made into the heaven.

Oh gosh. So where was God before Heaven? So, are you going by the Hebrew definition of Heaven? The atmosphere between the top of the sea and the bottom of the clouds? If that's the case, then where is eternal life?! It can't be in... Heaven, could it?

At the time of the flood, the windows of the heaven were opened.

So, if Heaven is up in the sky now... then where is this eternal life in Heaven at? Does that mean hell is in the center of the Earth?! Wait, do we literally live in the sky for eternity?!
Amazing stuff here, you should submit it to a scientific research facility for study and examination.

Really? Is this the same flood that coincides with every other religion? Wow, so man was living with no light reaching the layers of the dermis? The plants... they didn't need light either? I mean heck, who needs photosynthesis! I guess xylem tissue produced it's own source of light in those days
I'm surprised the Humans weren't all vitamin D deficient, etc. The problem with the religious fundamentalist is that they don't know any thing about Human anatomy, nor astronomy or physics... nor philosophy... or biology... Gosh, you know, they don't really know about any thing except for forcing their (literally) God damned silly beliefs on every one else.

Yes it is. Read it.

Have many times... I'll pass. You lack the intellect to see it's faults and misinterpretted, fairly tale origins.

How does one know a swine, unless he first gives him a few pearls to trample?

Well you see, pigs don't care about such petty material values like Humans do. They value each other and they are thank full for their food. They are just happy to be alive.

We'll let those who have eyes to see and an ear to hear, determine that.

*touches his eyes and his ears* ... *looks around confused*...

If I did, I wouldn't be wasting time here.

Wasting time... wasting time... hm... makes me feel so special to be going to heaven with you.

Drive at 100MPH toward a solid wall and believe in the wall. Also believe in how deadly it would be to hit the wall. Then believe in being saved from hitting the wall. Then believe in the brakes that can save you.

Well, see. First I'd check the car I'm driving and make sure the brakes were good, prefferably home made or custom built. My life as the being that I am is fragile and only lives once and dies once. It's crazy to go speeding at a wall at 100 mph to begin with, I mean you're basically setting your self up for death. I choose to set my self up for death through living not so carelessly.

Believe in the brakes, but don't use them and see what happens.

Well, duh. This is a no brainer (almost), you'd die. So, I choose to use my intellect and be aware of my awareness. I choose to use my comprehension of Existence, but it's not going to save me from eventually dying. I'll just do what I can for the planet and its people while I'm here

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
Maybe you missed all of this or felt it was unimportant, so you picked and chose what you wanted to respond to. Look silly replying to these inconsistencies.

No it would only be important if you had eyes enough to see it. Those who see, see and those who don't, don't.

How did you know? Are you fluent in demon too?! Zeebok goobok leeder bork mopoy gezoik!

You can't see what I mean. You put your foolishness on display.

The sun is made to rise on the just and on the unjust.

Actually the sun doesn't rise or set at all. The earth merely revolves on its own axis.

Here you go again. You can't see. The meaning had nothing to do with the sun whatsoever.

It's a way to speak so those who get it, get it and those who don't, don't.

The meaning is. We are all in the same conditions. All equal. The just go through the same and are dealt the same as the unjust. Some are lucky some aren't. Doesn't mean either one of the two are good or bad.

People curse GOD and live, people respect GOD and live. Those who respect GOD, have the given sense of seeing what's next.

Grace gives us all this freedom. This age is like a refinery. We who respect the creator, who is hid from us. How much more will we respect him, when we are before him?

There are those who curse him now, but when they see him. They will be ready then to bow at his feet. At which point it will be too late.

Hear his voice while you have the opportunity to change.

It's rather deceiving unless one understands it.

Well, you proved that.

See above. I just did.

That's why wickedness is allowed. That's why the wicked can curse and deny GOD and still be blessed. He's giving them their chance to change. That chance is not eternal. This age will end.

*Looks out side at the beauty around and abound, takes a deep breath and smiles*

Again, see above. You don't have the ability to understand this age, and how it will work in the end. You have the freedom to do whatever it is you wish now. There will come a day when you will pay for your works.

He that is forgiven of the most, loves the most.

For give... for-give... forgive. For giving. What are you for giving? Oh that's right, you are for giving people of their demonizations and damnations, eternal sufferings and beatings in the lake of fire. Hello... Sata... no, I must be mistaken, he's not real.

I don't have the power to forgive sin. One can't write off a debt to someone else.

There is a way that seems right [and wrong] to man, but the end is death.

Well buddy, death is an issue life will always have to deal with. If you want to live, expect to die. It may not be pleasant for all, but it's the hard facts. Enjoy it while you're here.

Again all you see is flesh.

Actually it's not, go look up our first two original statements about it. You have twisted it to fit your dogmatic agenda.

I can assure you, you've twisted more words from my mouth, then I have of your's.

Oh gosh. So where was God before Heaven? So, are you going by the Hebrew definition of Heaven? The atmosphere between the top of the sea and the bottom of the clouds? If that's the case, then where is eternal life?! It can't be in... Heaven, could it?

Ask him.

At the time of the flood, the windows of the heaven were opened.

So, if Heaven is up in the sky now... then where is this eternal life in Heaven at? Does that mean hell is in the center of the Earth?! Wait, do we literally live in the sky for eternity?!
Amazing stuff here, you should submit it to a scientific research facility for study and examination.

There are heavens. What would it profit you to know?

Really? Is this the same flood that coincides with every other religion?

It's been documented in other places.

Yes it is. Read it.

Have many times...

Well it didn't get anywhere.

Well you see, pigs don't care about such petty material values like Humans do. They value each other and they are thank full for their food. They are just happy to be alive.

So now your not human?

We'll let those who have eyes to see and an ear to hear, determine that.

*touches his eyes and his ears* ... *looks around confused*...

It's rather confusing. Yes.

Wasting time... wasting time... hm... makes me feel so special to be going to heaven with you.

The problem is there is one who holds the keys, who is inbetween you and heaven.

I mean you're basically setting your self up for death.

You've got to be kidding me. To quote your puppetier "Ye shall not surely die!"

Believe in the brakes, but don't use them and see what happens.

Well, duh. This is a no brainer (almost), you'd die.

That was kinda the intended message.

Oh really, and how would that be? By bringing the sowrd and not peace and dividing us amongst our very families. He sure has a strange way of conducting salvation.

The Righteous Judge wont waste his time and resources pardoning one who isn't sorry for what he's done, and wont.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   

The world only knows it's condemned in light of the law. In light of the law we are all guilty. All equal.

And also not guilty, and not equal. Through our differences we find our similarities, our differences are our equalities.

Which would be lovely if your lousy word was final. You hold no weight what so ever. No one is going to stand before you and be judged by you on the great day.

Those who have been moron enough to follow you, you'll just laugh at.

GOD's word is final, he's the judge. Whether you like it or not, your knee will bow also, and you have no whining excuse that will cut it.

The reasoning behind preaching the gospel is to show the condemned that they are condemned and there is a means for salvation. The only means. Jesus Christ. Also to do whatever one can to help them understand where it is the condemned go.

Okay, so we're all condemned and above you say where the condemned go. So we're all going to hell is your implication.

Yes without Jesus Christ.

Okay, well let the Jesus that you worship know that I deny that message, yet accept him because I am obviously acknowledging him. Hope fully it doesn't confuse him as much as it does you.

Yes the demons do accept him and tremble. Go back to the brakes on the car analogy and rip the scales off your eyes.

Then the end comes. For some that means eternal shame and contempt. To others that means eternal life.

Both are eternal life.

Indeed. The second death will make one wish he could be eternally snuffed out of existence.

Okay, then as stated above: why are you condemning that which is already condemned?

I'm showing that which is condemned that it's condemned already. I'm not just showing the condemned that they are, but also going out of the way to make a point, that they have hope. The only hope, Jesus Christ.

If you know it is impossible then why in God's name are you doing it? You make absolutely no sense... and I apologize for showing you who you are and how you act, but you need a mirror.

See above. On the same note, I do not apologize for doing you a favor and showing you and everyone else precisely what you are and what you are set out to do here. You've done an outstanding job showing them. If at some point you gain sight. It'll be to your advantage. In the meantime, you're on the road to hell.

And no, I am not changing.

Well, you know where you are going as a result of it, so that raps us up here. The beauty of free will, the choice to accept the gospel or deny it.

Well, the eternal dead are the same as the eternal live.

One in hell and the other before GOD.

One can not experience life and one can not experience death. In essence neither of them know what Existing is all about. That which is dead can not be killed: Jesus/God. That which is eternally alive, can not be killed : Jesus/God. Jesus/God = eternal cycle of life and death = eternal energy.

On the same note, you have to prove he doesn't.

If God is the eternal energy of Existence, that which we are comprised of and that we comprise, then yes, the definition of the eternal Existence is true, only miss understood by many.

You also have to prove that this garbage that you come up with repeatedly.

One Human's garbage is another Human's treasure.

Has been tried and tested for thousands of years as have the manuscripts that make up the BIBLE.

The manuscripts that made up the Bible are from and of the eternal energy. If it were not for the eternal Existence and eternal energy, then there would have been no Bible to be made. Thousands of years are not even measurable from the scope of eternity, that which Existence is, that which is immeasurable; time is defined by nothing.

Rather than some brain garbage that's formed itself between your ears in the last few years, give or take a few.

I have a recycling center within my brain and all goes to good use.

If he were dead.

To never have lived is to never have died. To never have died is to never have lived. Jesus fits both, thus he never Existed.

and going to hell, yes.

Heaven is going to be jealous of the parties me and Satan throw.

Spiritual death is the last can of worms they'd open.

Mhm, the non-physical. Existence, non-existence. Physical, non-physical. See the direction this is going in?

If you were the creator, I'd take your word for it. However you are nothing in comparison. Therefore your word is about as useless as tits on a boar hog.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
When are people going to wake up?

Outstanding question.

Jesus did not come to be better than anyone, he had one motive, that was to wake up people, that is called the Christ Consciousness

Are you blindly chewing on what someone else has fed you? Or are you supporting the same luciferian nwo agenda?

Christ brought to humanity a state of consciousness and was crucified for it. And how amazing is that?

No no no! The crucifixion/resurrection was the whole point! Without it we all would be dead in sin.

He left the luxury of heaven. Came to earth to be sacrificed to fulfill the law. That is IT, and ONLY IT.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Yes the demons do accept him and tremble. Go back to the brakes on the car analogy and rip the scales off your eyes.

See here's the thing: I (and other secular/athiest/non-believer types) believe that the scales HAVE been ripped from our eyes, which is why we don't believe in the Guy in the Sky or his mutant son.

A great number of us "types" have tried Christianity and found it to be lacking, a waste of time, or completely illogical and nonsensical.

Statements such as this amuse us.

[edit to clean up BB Code]

[edit on 25-4-2007 by MajorMalfunction]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
See here's the thing: I (and other secular/athiest/non-believer types) believe that the scales HAVE been ripped from our eyes, which is why we don't believe in the Guy in the Sky or his mutant son.

Yes and as a result, you've been given a set larger and more powerful than you had stuck on before.

A great number of us "types" have tried Christianity and found it to be lacking, a waste of time, or completely illogical and nonsensical.

I can understand that. A lot of time is wasted in it. People should be taught to show others what the deal is. Rather than encouraged to stay huddled up in a building somewhere.

It is nonsensical because you or anyone else who claims to have "tried the LORD on, to see how he fits" have allowed yourself to be led away, by some of the most well thought out lies in existence.

He'll prove himself to you in a way you can't deny if you stick with him.

You can't con him though. We are transparent to GOD. He knows everything about you. He knows if you are genuine or not from the beginning.

Following Jesus Christ is not, something just to 'try out' to see how you like it. It's life or death. Plain and simple.

Because of sin, that we are all guilty. There is no other covering except for his sacrifice. Without him, you are dead in sin.

Statements such as this amuse us.

It's easy to see why. It's a joke to you. That's easy to understand too. It's been made a joke in the public's eyes. It's all a fairy tale to people. Even most who claim to be a part of it.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
If "god" were real and this heaven and hell business were, then I think I'd rather be in hell with all the interesting people than in heaven with the sanctimonious and judgmental.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

If "god" were real and this heaven and hell business were, then I think I'd rather be in hell with all the interesting people than in heaven with the sanctimonious and judgmental.

You'd be entertained to see just how few sanctimonious and judgmental people will be there.

You may not see any of those people in hell. You may be separate for eternity.

Have you ever been burned? How about all over your body? Yet can't die to stop the pain.

Do you ever like to enjoy a moment of peace and quiet? Imagine on top of that pain having to listen to others including yourself go through the same.

If anyone who you think was interesting has passed on to the place. If they could come back. They would beg you to see the truth.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutFiniteVoiceEternal

Here you go again. You can't see. The meaning had nothing to do with the sun whatsoever.

It's a way to speak so those who get it, get it and those who don't, don't.

It's called being brain washedeth. You have yet to upgrade your understainding of Existence, so you still speak about the bugs that falleth and the suneth that risesth on-eth the justeth and the unjusteth

Those who get it, and only it, become the brain washed. Those who get it realize its pre-school intellectual foundation and then explain it off as non-sensical metaphorical jibberish intended to mean any thing and every thing the mouth that speaks it desires.

P.s. No I am not an "animal" and I am "Human", for reference (all though I truly am an animal, merely clever and intellectual). You were talking about why you shouldn't give your pearls to swineth, I explained why swineth wouldn't be interested anyway, and therefore would most likely trampleth them, not on purpose, but because they have no value to such a creature that is not condemned. Get it?

Sorry to rain in on your holy "christian" insult parades. From now on you are free to slap evil on any and interpret the vocabulary of demons

I digress in joy and you enjoy.

Repent the! The day of judgement is at hand!

[edit on 25-4-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

You'd be entertained to see just how few sanctimonious and judgmental people will be there.

See, I beg to differ. People telling me that I need the scales ripped from my eyes and that I'm going to burn in hell are being sanctimonious, IMO.

sanctimonious
adj : excessively or hypocritically pious; "a sickening
sanctimonious smile" [syn: holier-than-thou, pietistic,
pietistical, pharisaic, pharisaical, self-righteous]

All that talk about being right and my being wrong is very self-righteous.

Statements such as these:

Again, see above. You don't have the ability to understand this age, and how it will work in the end. You have the freedom to do whatever it is you wish now. There will come a day when you will pay for your works.

Strike me as extremely judgemental and self-righteous.

GOD's word is final, he's the judge. Whether you like it or not, your knee will bow also, and you have no whining excuse that will cut it.

Then please leave my judgment to "god." I'm sure he's more than capable of telling me how I erred when I die. If he actually existed, that is.

I don't believe in a "god" and no amount of proselytizing or "righteous" anger will change my mind, any more than I could (or would) attempt to change yours.

Just my humble opinion.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
My response wasn't nasty to anyone and yet I was fobbed off as 'heretic' or it was willy nilly nonsense.

what a shame...

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Wisesheep

Yes, nobody likes to be called a fool.

Wisesheep

GOD's word is final, he's the judge.

MajorMalfunction

Then please leave my judgment to "god." I'm sure he's more than capable of telling me how I erred when I die.

I believe that we judge ourselves.

Unfortunately, there is too much daming and judging going on even though it specifically sets out that we are not supposed to do that. I live by the Golden Rule - do unto others as you would have them do to you.

Simple way of life really and very peaceful. But, again, my thoughts will be fobbed off because as an Essene, I am not your typical Christian and do not subscribe to a denomination.

peace

[edit on 25-4-2007 by NJE777]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It appears that yours is a kind of Christianity that I do not find offensive in some way. I don't find that to be true very often.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

See, I beg to differ. People telling me that I need the scales ripped from my eyes and that I'm going to burn in hell are being sanctimonious, IMO.

No it's doing you a favor. It could possibly save you the trip.

Try this on then. Say you are in a city setting and someone steps out in a busy street. You are right there seeing cars flying towards them.

Would you do whatever in your power you could, to get them out of the road? Or would you just stand to watch them get run over for entertainment?

Would it be better to end up in hell without knowledge of why you are there? You'd then spend eternity cursing every "christian" you ever knew that never took the time to explain to you why you were going and there was hope. That you could have actually been saved if you had have accepted it.

sanctimonious
adj : excessively or hypocritically pious; "a sickening
sanctimonious smile" [syn: holier-than-thou, pietistic,
pietistical, pharisaic, pharisaical, self-righteous]

Excessive? Maybe, however hypocritically, no. So I half way stand corrected.

There is only one way. Whether it sounds that way from the outside looking in, or not. It's a fact.

If you or anyone took the time to compare what I was up against to the truth. You'd find those statements very fitting. Pile that on top of going through six pages of circular arguments getting absolutely nowhere.

Strike me as extremely judgemental and self-righteous.

You can't get around it. How can you show someone they are flawed, corrupt and need salvation without seeming to fit that description? Do tell? While weighing your answer bear in mind my comment to the very first quote.^^

If you could literally see, with your eyes, in reality. People heading for a lava pit, but they couldn't see it. Would you take the time to not offend them when it was a life and death matter? To try to persuade them to turn around and quit going where they are going?

Even if they nailed you with such labels as judgmental and self-righteous? Would you let that stop you from getting in an all out fight to try to sway them from going?

Would you just stand around and watch them fall over the edge? I'm sure some would, but you get my point.

Then please leave my judgment to "god." I'm sure he's more than capable of telling me how I erred when I die. If he actually existed, that is.

It'll be too late then though. That's the whole point.

I don't believe in a "god" and no amount of proselytizing or "righteous" anger will change my mind, any more than I could (or would) attempt to change yours.

Do you believe in gravity? Well don't believe in it. Jump up and see if you float.

Whether you believe or don't believe. That doesn't change reality. You need to know that. If your mind is set on going to hell, that's a choice that we are all given.

Just my humble opinion.

Amen. I can understand not wanting to come across as judgmental, self-righteous, etc. If it weren't a life and death issue, you wouldn't hear it out of me.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

My response wasn't nasty to anyone

Your response was nasty to the gospel. Quite anti-christ in nature.

what a shame...

Indeed.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

It appears that yours is a kind of Christianity that I do not find offensive in some way. I don't find that to be true very often.

Do a bit of in depth research on the "christ consciousness" and you may change your mind.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Your response was nasty to the gospel. Quite anti-christ in nature.

Care to explain? I would like you to point out where I was nasty to the gospel?? => anti Christ???

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Now I absolutely remember why it's useless to argue with a zealot. :shk:

I point out that I'd rather be in hell with the interesting people instead of in heaven with the sanctimonious and self-righteous.

I'm told that those folk won't be in heaven.

But when I point out how my worthy adversary is being sanctimonious and self-righteous, I get told that it's OK under certain circumstances.

This is my main problem with religious zealotry in any form: hypocrisy. It's OK to break the rules if you're a zealot, but not if you're a heretic.

A "Christian" can be sanctimonious in defending their faith, but nobody else can.

Stacked deck? Oh, I certainly think so.

Therefore it's not worth arguing with a zealot because they don't use reasonable arguments.

I believe that all the rules should apply equally to all the participants in a debate.

Including the one about sanctimony and self-righteousness.

[edited because I figured out the actual rational reason why my opening statement in this post was true on my way to get my kids, instead of just leaving it as an emotional reaction]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join