It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO: Antigravity or Coandă Effect man made saucers or aircrafts?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Yes, but...

Here is another claim that the Nazi saucers not only did not fly, but that they never existed in the first place!

It seems another layer of the onion is peeling away.

The Adamski Haunebu and Vril photos and data perhaps were made by
CIA as they fed FOIA researchers into Nazi saucers.

It doesn't look real in any way, but why make the undercarriage of the
three small motors and large central motor look exactly like the
Belgian Triangle (BT) arrangement.

Or don't you think the BT is alive and well in UK and Australian
(see ATS postings) operations or haven't you heard, that would be better.

Would not the technology of the Nazis be carried over to next generation
American-Nazi made aether craft.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Not air, Aether. So why the schism between Einstein's relativity and Aetheric physics, and does Lisa Randall promise to untie the knot?

Well I don't think we have to go too far from magnetic and electric fields
and the air to activate aether.

And nothing dimensional about it, because the effects of rapidly varying
electric field of high strength is unknown and apparently polarizes
the air: (see red green aura at poles... strong enought magnetics for you)

Thus the air supports by aether currents.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
My last signature link is a big hit with conspiratists that upgraded the thought that the US government administration was acting like Nazis to evidence that
they are Nazis. Picture of Mengele included.
www.proliberty.com...

I have been wanting to address this. I believe there are limits to how far we should peer into darkness because it has a tendency to envelop us and make us do its bidding. Objectively there is one who others believe is a crank with a testimony or confession and a shoebox of old photos. It is flimsy at best, but the sad part is I doubt anyone will take it seriously enough or make the time to argue each point and present opposing evidence.

In the end it does not accomplish much, only raises more questions and perpetuates a myth. This is how darkness can take ahold, then the age old prophesy is fullfilled:

9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Revelation 12:9 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)

Public Domain
[A Public Domain Bible]

Rarely do I quote scripture, but here I believe it applies. I have issues with KJV, and many interpretations thereof, as well as those who peddle it, but every now and then a passage leaps out at me for its relevance.

I cannot go there because I am currently on other tasks, but if I did I would tear it apart piece by piece until the evidence is irrefutable. No one wants to be deceived, most of all me. So after this commentary I will let it rest for others vigilant in the pursuit of liberty to take up.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
www.proliberty.com...
Thats ^ a weird story and would take much investigation to unravel.
And not many objections to tear apart. Yet.
I would like to know more about the people abound Tesla thats for sure.
Born in Germany and trusted with the works of Tesla, means nothing to
you perhaps but inquiring minds would like to know.

Yup, waiting for a revised edition on that page.

However I would like it straighnened out, perhaps the light of the final
judgement will bring us out of the darkness.

See Putting it all together on that page for the inner workings of high voltage and
high frequency. Its basically how Tesla studied the subject of the one
wire light bulb.

A few more steps to realize that a platform of electricity can be
generated by a craft that can move by another set of separate signals.

Gravity must always be countered and requires a constant signal.
Rising off the ground the craft has the same rotational velocity
as the earth. Separate signal pulses provide directional velocity.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Ed:Large Hadron Collider.. that nuclear, you need not go father than the
coil to energize ZP as Tesla has shown, basically nuclear is not needed
and using ZP magnetics too far in the wrong direction. Yes to blasting
Helium with a spark but put it on a Tesla engine.

Hmm, got me thinkin'. We have to be pretty specific as to what forces we are studying. Points of view differ, I see more as nuclear. In analogy, since the Earth was discovered to be round instead of flat we didn't know what the laws are governing such. I suspect a curve, perhaps choppy with exact cutoff and excitation points as dictated by said yet undiscovered laws.

Bench tests are good, and with luck the local newspapers will let us off with a minimum of snickers and sneers. That is why I am looking forwards to the activation of the LHC.

Also I saw in your posts something about Mt. Shasta. I had my second sighting there, I think today or the 6th '94. At first I thought it a neat trick, until I realized what I was looking at was two 60' ships orbiting a barycenter at about 700mph. Their edges were blunt, so the field effects originated internally. Those kinds are already close to imploding, and are very fast over solar distances, but not practical for interstellar distances. They kept their distance from the tree tops or else they would have snapped them. I suspect the mountain is a gravity anchor point. And one other item, they always maintained the same attitude.

Yep, sure looks like gravitons to me....

sty

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Nice you opened the research. I will post more info tomorrow, however at the moment I wish to show you something...
1) the "craft" body, where a high speed is jet (2)comming out - in the shape of a ring. The jet is uniform , and the size (thinknes) of this ring can be 100 times smaller than the diameter of the craft . Under the Coanda effect , this ring is getting smaller and smaller along the flow, reaching a minimal diameter and then increasing again (remember, this is actually like a tube of jet, getting norrower under the Coanda effect)
However , due the direction of the jet, a vortex is created in the areas noted with "6a". The blue lines are actually the income of the "fresh" air. very similar to a hurricane. In the minimal section we have 2 streams going in opposite direction, generating a very intensive cloud of electrons, transported to the body of the craft by the blue stream .This will give the "UFO" like glowing and is also avoiding the direct contact between the craft and the air (the craft is covered by those electrons) .
This seems to inprove the speed of the craft with a factor of 20x. Once in space this would act like any other craft.
This ideea was studied by Coanda along his life, and continued by some of his students (they are now UNI teachers or engineers).Working models were done, with doccumentation that can proof this (Romanian army).
Sorry - this is not explaining the antigravity (yet), but possible the electrical generated field can be used to shield gravitational forces (hutchinkson effect). At the jet sped of 2M , plasma balls were generated.
The drawing(s) belong to Eng. Buzdugan from Romania (i guess this was his name) ,not my merit in any way..hope you enjoy it

[url=http://www.bizprogram.biz/ufo/a2.jpg]

note- "vid" means vacuum in Romanian

sty

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Nice you opened the research. I will post more info tomorrow, however at the moment I wish to show you something...
1) the "craft" body, where a high speed is jet (2)comming out - in the shape of a ring. The jet is uniform , and the size (thinknes) of this ring can be 100 times smaller than the diameter of the craft . Under the Coanda effect , this ring is getting smaller and smaller along the flow, reaching a minimal diameter and then increasing again (remember, this is actually like a tube of jet, getting norrower under the Coanda effect)
However , due the direction of the jet, a vortex is created in the areas noted with "6a". The blue lines are actually the income of the "fresh" air. very similar to a hurricane. In the minimal section we have 2 streams going in opposite direction, generating a very intensive cloud of electrons, transported to the body of the craft by the blue stream .This will give the "UFO" like glowing and is also avoiding the direct contact between the craft and the air (the craft is covered by those electrons) .
This seems to inprove the speed of the craft with a factor of 20x. Once in space this would act like any other craft.
This ideea was studied by Coanda along his life, and continued by some of his students (they are now UNI teachers or engineers).Working models were done, with doccumentation that can proof this (Romanian army).
Sorry - this is not explaining the antigravity (yet), but possible the electrical generated field can be used to shield gravitational forces (hutchinkson effect). At the jet sped of 2M , plasma balls were generated.
The drawing(s) belong to Eng. Buzdugan from Romania (i guess this was his name) ,not my merit in any way..hope you enjoy it

note- "vid" means vacuum in Romanian.Please excuse my imperfect english.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by styat the moment I wish to show you something...

This is very good info! This is exactly what current research into the Coanda effect is missing, the extended vortex which actually provides the lift!

You have my star.

sty

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The interesting thing is that actually you have the minimum and the maximum pressure on the same side (the bottom of the craft). What i mean-we have the standard tube-jet going down and also the vacuum that is "aspiring" the craft. When Coanda made tests in the 50`s , the concrete roof of the laboratory (France) was damaged by a simple pressured capsule because of the described flow! However latter tests for M=3 created wierd effects- including plasma balls .
Another thing to be noticed is the absence of the sound as the engine is "absorbing" the noise instead emiting. This reminds me of the
Viktor Schauberger experiments. A good link to visit is jnaudin.free.fr...

[edit on 10-8-2007 by sty]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by styThis reminds me of the
Viktor Schauberger experiments. A good link to visit is jnaudin.free.fr...

I see Jean-Louis has been busy. Shame on me for not keeping up...

I have a tale to tell thee, on my time of acquaintance with one Walter Baumgartner.

Sty, you are an agent of change. Please feel free to stay a while longer with us, agent sty.

sty

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Thanks for the invitation. I just wanted to post one more link -
users.elo.com.br...

A very interesting theory of a Brasilian "professor" named Fran De Aquino.
His website contains more onformation to enable the understanding of his theories..
Fran De Aquino Website

I do not know if any working model was ever done , but the theory souns good. This should fly by controlling the gravitational field.

Another Website I wish to bring in atention is RexResearch - an IMPRESSIVE collection of information regarding the early 1900 inventions and patents. Actually I find this collection the best out there when a subject like this is studied..
this is the site:

RexResearch Website

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
An electric field vortex:

www.youtube.com...
Note the full version of the accompanying text and see the word vortex.

Those posts look the mechanical engineers tube flow forces version of
the graphical incomprehensible three chimmny stacks.

Check University upper grad math books for vortex and its the curl function that Maxwell uses.

We don't know how any of this works but black dots in sky in photos
indicate a purple cloud of ionized air. Something a powerful electric field
will produce. As well as a three dimensional ball of light or disc of light.
And that coil has been around perhaps for 100 years as Tesla sits
next to it. Some big secret.

Check it out and see if it flies.
Ed:vortex is in the channel but on same subject:

B is as many straight lines: slope = y/x a curl gives a perpendicular slope = -x/y, slope is dy/dx in calculus ydy + xdx = 0 y^2 + x^2 = radius^2 the circular current. I refer this to Uncle Vortex. This is not even the force equation that gives tons of levitation or propulsion. Physics forums say it only works in steady state, coarse thats all they know. See cone of vortex here: i54.photobucket.com... Gee is it a vortex, that display was in same spot afternoon into evening.See drum

[edit on 8/11/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 8/11/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by styI just wanted to post one more link -
users.elo.com.br...

Yes, Quantum Cavorite.

I found Peter's office, and I have dropped by occasionally, now I just need the times he is there.

I can just imagine the conversation:

"Hi, you may not remember me, but my web page was wiped off the server with yours..."

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Here you go:

Why America Needs to Explore Space
By Neil deGrasse Tyson
Published: August 5, 2007
www.parade.com...

To keep the Nazis on the gray train.

I assert the #1 reason is survival.

edit for !@#$ quote code again

[edit on 8/13/2007 by Matyas]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sty
I do not know if any working model was ever done , but the theory sounds good. This should fly by controlling the gravitational field.

So the breakdown is two methods, one by shielding as you are familiar with, and the other is by the production of gravity (by massless gravitons).

Regarding those links to the Shauberger technology, I strongly suggest you save those web pages. There is more there than meets the eye.

Rex Research is good, I have used it as a source for much of my research. I used to order their catalog back in '84 when it was a smaller outfit.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
IMHO, this is by far one of the most informative and mind boggling threads in this forum!
Thanks Brotherthebig!
And Zorgon too!

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas SETI will stay silent because they are on the wrong bands,

Hey all I'm BACK... gotta play catch up in a few threads... Thanks for all the kind thoughts... nice to know I was missed...

As to SETI, I always said they were looking in the wrong place... If Aliens are flitting about out there they would have needed to surpass radio a long time ago. Even Startrek has subspace radio... and errmmm just what frequency is that on, did you say?

I would rather they looked closer to home... maybe catch the ship to ship chatter of the Secret Space Fleet that Gary McKinnon is doing 85 years for for telling us about....

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Here you go:
So I doubt that are any mars and moon bases if we must reach them
by rocket science.

I haven't told you about the Aquila yet

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silohow can you see something i cannot see at all

Quite simply really... because its there and you are blind to it... thousands of others have no trouble seeing it, actually a lot more than you think, and my website is studied by at least one NASA department...

Several skeptics have been convinced by this one, as its easy to spot in a NASA image... if all you see is a rock, quite frankly, I would go and have the eyes checked if I were you...

The other thing that many who claim the photos show nothing do is never read the documents. We have literally thousands of documents that include bucket wheel excavators for extraterrestrial use to DoD and AFRL documents discussing Stargate wormholes... but no one reads them and still they state "There is nothing to it...your wasting your time..."

Well you know what they say about horses and water

Edit to add...

LOL Borg Hey missed you... been on a mission with the collective?

AS I recall this image was one that made you stop and look

[edit on 13-8-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

Sty, you are an agent of change. Please feel free to stay a while longer with us, agent sty.

I second that... I say we indoctrinate him into the Brotherhood of Pegasus

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join