It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgellon's Identified!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southcty
I must clarify that the information I have presented in this thread is NOT the work of Dr. Hildegarde Staninger. I have posted this information here because of the high number of reads and The reality of shear difficulties in getting this information to the general public. The work presented at the www.silentsuperbug.com sites is NOT the work of dr. Dr. Hildegarde Staninger, even though I do respect highly the good doctors efforts in unraveling and ultimately solving this huge problem. Sorry for the confusion.

The original discussion was to Staninger on Rense.

As to your expert, could you provide us some background on him? I see some terms in your communications with him that are ...unusual. I realize there's probably a language barrier, but several nouns are misused and some of the comments do not make biological sense (the "protothecosis like character and it mayor parasitic protozoa gene in-put" caught my eye particularly.)

There's also no evidence that it can be spread to others in the household. One of the heads of the Morgellon's foundation has a son who suffers from this, and yet no other member of her household has ever come down with it.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewart Lewis
Does anyone know the range of reported cases. What cities/countries/continents have had cases reported? How wide spread is this thing? Thankyou in advance to whoever can answer these questions.

You can see a map of the States here that shows reported cases.

That's from Morgellons.org.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
My understanding of this organizsm - if you can call it that - is that it is responsive only in people whose pH is within a specific range. Above and below that range, it is not capable of surviving, reassembling or replicating. However, given the nature of this 'thing" it posses the ability to evolve, so I would have to assume that eventually it will find a way to increase it's survival range.

Keep in mind, in the field of nano-tech they are combining synthetic and natural materials with things like RNA, DNA and other proteins that exhibit specific behavioral characteristics. In other words, you could look at alot of these things as being "Cyborgs" of sorts.

This field of reserach, with almost no oversight or regulatory commission, scares the living poop striaght out of me!
Clearly we need to keep digging to gain a better understanding of what is being unleashed on us. Just as we insisted that there be restrictions on chemical and biological weapons, why would we not demand the same from a hybrid of the two?
After all, when you create particles that are too small to see or otherwise sense, that possess behavioral characteristics not understood by the poeple creating them, that possess the ability to infiltrate any or all earthly biological beings and create a systemic response that has a negative impact on the being - what do we really have here? A new weapon!

Just as biological and chemical research has developed cures, new beneficial materials etc... It is monitored and regulated. International law forbids such research for nefarious purposes. Is it not time to force the nano-tech industry to do the same. If we do not, the consequnces could prove fatal, not just for mankind, but for the entire biosphere as a whole.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Some emerging opinions on the development of nano-tech as it relates to the dangers posed toward mankind.

A very thoughtful article on the dangers of nanotechnology.

Another on the worries that scientists have regarding nano-technology.

Another from the Council of Science and Technology extolling the inherent dangers in this technology.

And finally, A very complete summation of Morgellon's up to this point in the discussion - a recap if you will.

Please people, I need your help. Let's comb the web and try to find the links between those organizations doing this type of nano-tech research, the types of nano-tech currently under development or deployment and see if we can find the correllation.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Does anyone have any ideas or information on if it is possible that holographic images somehow in the body system can be tied into this.

I know it sounds strange to ask this but trust that I have good reason for asking.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Does anyone have any ideas or information on if it is possible that holographic images somehow in the body system can be tied into this.

I know it sounds strange to ask this but trust that I have good reason for asking.

I don't doubt that you have good cause to ask such a question... I just don't think I fully understand the question.
I do know that researchers have found evidence of Silica crystals within the nanotubes that are/can be released into their surroundings.

I also know that crystals are capable of storing HUGE amounts of data within a 3D media.

There are also reports that these nano-robots a.) contain a battery-like system, b.) can utilize bio-electric energy from their host organism, c.) have been thought to either receive or transmit data... Does that help?

Please clarify what you are asking and I may be able to point you toward the information that you are seeking.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
kozmo, doesn't it make sense that if Morgellons is a product of hybrid nanotech and microbiology that nanotech could also be used to fight it?

I understand your concerns over opening Pandora's box, but once opened the fire must be fought with fire. To stop nanotech or hobble it with restrictions, controls, and politics would stifle the advances, much in the same way stem cell research is in the U.S. when the reality reveals many heretofore hidden benefits.

Let's be careful about throwing the baby out with the bathwater and see what becomes of nanotech first.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
My understanding of this organizsm - if you can call it that - is that it is responsive only in people whose pH is within a specific range.

Actually, the human body only operates within a very narrow pH range of about 7.3-7.4 and if it moves farther than a few tenths of a point from that, the human will die. The information you have seems not very reliable. People's pH balance changes with what they eat and what they're drinking and what they're doing, so at ANY given time, everyone has been through that hypothetical pH range.

Above and below that range, it is not capable of surviving, reassembling or replicating. However, given the nature of this 'thing" it posses the ability to evolve, so I would have to assume that eventually it will find a way to increase it's survival range.

You may also have an unreliable source about nanotech. There are a lot of blogs around by people who are working in the nanotechnology field, and you can get a sense of what's real and what isn't by reading what they're doing.

This one, for instance, takes on Michael Cricton's "Prey" -- a book that seems to be the basis of a LOT of really bad theorizing about nanotech on the net:
www.nanotech-now.com...

Keep in mind, in the field of nano-tech they are combining synthetic and natural materials with things like RNA, DNA and other proteins that exhibit specific behavioral characteristics. In other words, you could look at alot of these things as being "Cyborgs" of sorts.

On a nano scale, combining synthetic and natural materials with RNA/DNA isn't possible. In fact, it's not even possible on a large scale. Living tissue does not like "parts" of ceramic, metal, or other things and will wall them off OR will eat them:
en.wikipedia.org...

This field of reserach, with almost no oversight or regulatory commission, scares the living poop striaght out of me!

I think someone's been feeding you the Crichton line... because there are guidelines and oversight for the research. Instead of checking out Rense, start checking out the blogs of the nanotech researchers:
www.foresight.org...
nanoscale-materials-and-nanotechnolog.blogspot.com...
advancednano.blogspot.com...

You can easily see that there's nothing being cyborged here on the cutting edge.

And as for legal oversight, there's lawyers who are becoming expert in the field:
www.nanotechlex.blogspot.com...

After all, when you create particles that are too small to see or otherwise sense, that possess behavioral characteristics not understood by the poeple creating them,

Molecules-as-machines don't behave in unexpected ways. Crichton and Hollywood say they do, but they also say that rocket engines make noise in outer space (and so on and so forth).
www.crnano.org...,March

Is it not time to force the nano-tech industry to do the same. If we do not, the consequnces could prove fatal, not just for mankind, but for the entire biosphere as a whole.

You mean like the organization Center For Responisble Nanotechnology, founded by scientists and made up of people who work in the field?
www.crnano.org...

Or Nanoforum, the European Nanotech gateway?
www.nanoforum.org...

There's thousands of resources;
www.aznano.org...

I'd like to encourage you to NOT read pages from Rense and the like, but start reading pages and blogs from people who work in the field. And sign up for the CRNano newsletter!

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

I don't doubt that you have good cause to ask such a question... I just don't think I fully understand the question.
I do know that researchers have found evidence of Silica crystals within the nanotubes that are/can be released into their surroundings.

I also know that crystals are capable of storing HUGE amounts of data within a 3D media.

There are also reports that these nano-robots a.) contain a battery-like system, b.) can utilize bio-electric energy from their host organism, c.) have been thought to either receive or transmit data... Does that help?

Please clarify what you are asking and I may be able to point you toward the information that you are seeking.

Well, I experienced something on my upper arm that first appeared to be a flek of gold glitter. Then I turned my arm to see it reflect and realized it was self illuminating. It didn't need to be facing the light to shine.

It was like a thin sheet of film, rough on the edges.

As I looked at it is seemed a blue/red flash hit it and when it did it (the film) became animated, like a siloutte of a man with long wavy brown hair moving in a wavy, dense fashion. I looked away to shake my self and looked back to see a second, independant image in the upper back *layer* of the film. It appeared as severel people (males) walking in procession with hoods on like monks. It was a smaller faster picture than the front and center image.

I was interupted and paniced, not even thinking about saving the thing. It was kind of sitting in a larger skin pore, which makes me wonder if it landed on me or came from within. Sounds far out, huh? Yeah, I thought so, too when it happened.

Something I just thought of when I read Kozmo's post I quoted above is the silica link.

I worked for a company in Blue Springs, Mo that packaged Silica for chromatic separation of substances or some such thing. Point is I had alot of it all around me and I would have breathed and absorbed some. Maybe nothing but worth mentioning.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Byrd... Thanks for the great links!
I'm looking forward to combing through them to learn more about the field. Like I've alluded to before, this is all new to me and I am anxious to understand it better.

Regarding the Rense links - many of those are links to very reputable sites - sites that come directly from the nanotech field. As far as your assertion that RNA/DNA or proteomes cannot be combined with synthetics, I have to vehemently disagree. I wish I had saved some of the links that I have visited previosly (I will attempt to locate them again), but I have read many, many articles discussing the use of carbon nano-tubes as delivery vehicles for EXACTLY that type of biological material. And keep in mind that there biologically inert materials that do not react with the immune system, or at least react minimally (As probably anything foreign would elicit some reaction - no matter how minor). Look at stints, chips, pacemakers etc...

What concerns me the most is that the oversight is lax and underfunded. I am always skeptical of self-policing as the potential to make a profit will always outweigh responsible self-policing. For an example, simply look at big Pharma and what is going on there now that they have a few of "Their own" running the FDA.

I will attempt to locate the articles that I descibed above for your review.

Interestedalways - that is some crazy stuff. I have no idea what to tell you at this point. I have never heard of anything quite like you're describing. Did you manage to save it? Photograph it? I would certainly be paranoid as well if I had witnessed something that crazy on my person
I'll keep your case in mind as I am researching through the material and if I find anything similar or related I will U2U you and post it here.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The core of the mark is lithium

Now I know this link is kinda a wild card but considering that Lithium is used as a BATTERY POWER SOURCE AND AS A MOOD STABILIZING DRUG or what not may have a significant factor.

en.wikipedia.org...

And the rest of ya'll could look this up on your own 'cuz I haven't gotten a lotta sleep although something tells me I'll be for awhile 'cuz of stress. I just don't have the patience. Goodnight
er, good morning

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
nanosized powerplants ?

Researchers have demonstrated a prototype nanometer-scale generator that produces continuous direct-current electricity by harvesting mechanical energy from such environmental sources as ultrasonic waves, mechanical vibration or blood flow.

if these nanites are real, could the be tricked into replicating outside their targets? if so, having a few grams of nanites in a glass tube would certainly help credibility as well as give someone with the required skills the opportunity to re-program them at will....

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Nice find! Exactly the kind of information that I am looking for! You share my thoughts on this exactly. This whole "technology" is much more advanced than they are telling us and I am convinced that it is being used nefariously against us.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Interestedalways - that is some crazy stuff. I have no idea what to tell you at this point. I have never heard of anything quite like you're describing. Did you manage to save it? Photograph it? I would certainly be paranoid as well if I had witnessed something that crazy on my person
I'll keep your case in mind as I am researching through the material and if I find anything similar or related I will U2U you and post it here.

I would appreciate your sharing anything that could "shed some light" so to speak. It was before last christmas when this happened and I have basically written it off as another crazy thing with no explaination. I searched the internet really good and found some patents for smart dust and things like that, but haven't found anything that could really explain what it was.

What was most strange and caught my attention to examine this thing in the first place was the self illumination factor, that it shone by it's own self, didn't need the light to reflect the shine.

I didn't save it because I panicked when my daughter came in the room and somehow I actually blocked it from my mind and didn't think of it again until I woke up the next morning. I also find it strange that I was able to *see* the images on that tiny piece of *material* It appeared as a hologram as far as the double images and the movement of the images.

Thanks for responding. I feel it is tied in with this nanotech somehow.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmoRegarding the Rense links - many of those are links to very reputable sites - sites that come directly from the nanotech field.

I haven't looked at all the material on Rense, but the few pieces I saw showed the writer didn't quite understand what was being reported.

As far as your assertion that RNA/DNA or proteomes cannot be combined with synthetics, I have to vehemently disagree. I wish I had saved some of the links that I have visited previosly (I will attempt to locate them again), but I have read many, many articles discussing the use of carbon nano-tubes as delivery vehicles for EXACTLY that type of biological material.

Remember RNA/DNA is a molecule. It only accepts certain elements (it won't accept sulfur, for instance, or iron or chromium or silicon, etc.) And the speculation about carbon nanotubes is really not right... nanotubes are about 2-10 atoms in diameter:
en.wikipedia.org...

That's not big enough to pass much of anything through. Water, yes, some simple stuff (sucrose), yes. They're also very stiff, which means they can't flow and bend within a biological system. This is great for building machines and planes and buildings... but it's really lousy stuff for biological use (which has to bounce, stretch, and bend.)

And there are no methods of making them in a room-temperature biologic environment. The ways of making them involve arc discharge, laser ablation, high pressure carbon monoxide, or something called chemical vapor deposition (CVD). They're formed only in vacuums or in special (very lethal) gases. You can't just rip a carbon atom from something (it doesn't let go easily) and slap it onto another carbon like you're building a tower out of Legos. It takes a lot of heat to free up that carbon atom from any molecule where it's been found.

And keep in mind that there biologically inert materials that do not react with the immune system, or at least react minimally (As probably anything foreign would elicit some reaction - no matter how minor). Look at stints, chips, pacemakers etc...

Actually, I *HAVE* been looking at that for a long-term research project for my degree. So I'm currently auditing an engineering course on biomaterials and their properties (the math would cross your eyes. It certainl crosses MY eyes!) Biologically inert materials can be attacked by the body under many circumstances, and most of these devices have a lifespan of only 15 years.

When you're talking nano-sized particles, you're dealing with something that the body sees as a foreign-body invasion. Even biologically inert material is attacked if it crumbles into nanometer-sized particles because the body sees it as a virus.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
...you never fail to dazzle with your knowledge.
Thank you so much for contributing (and continuing to contribute) to my thread. Not only does the math cross my eyes, but the engineering principles alone are enough to make me dizzy. Just when I think I understand something - I discover that I understand much less than I thought.

Do you have any links or can you recommend where a relative novice such as myself can find out more about this technology - in layman's terms? Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Here is another interesting article on Extreme Genetic Engineering via nano-technology. This is private non-profit out of Canada; a self-described indisutry watch-dog group. Based on what I can see from it's background, it seems reputable enough and features some credentialed individuals. It is quite lengthy and I have not had the time to devour this piece in it's entirety but wanted to make it available for all to review and comment on.

Byrd, some of what these folks are claiming directly contradicts some of your earlier assertions with respect to DNA/RNA and proteome based research coupled with nano-technology. Like I said before, I am not representing this document as something scientifically factual, merely food for thought.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Here is another interesting article on Extreme Genetic Engineering via nano-technology.

Will review later (I have to go do homework now) but it seems to be talking about future directions (I see 5-10 year timeframes and "maybe" and "possibly" bandied about. But I'll read it. Looks quite interesting!

(g) And in case you haven't figured it out, I'm learnig quite a bit in the effort to answer your questions.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Here is another interesting article on Extreme Genetic Engineering via nano-technology.

Will review later (I have to go do homework now) but it seems to be talking about future directions (I see 5-10 year timeframes and "maybe" and "possibly" bandied about. But I'll read it. Looks quite interesting!

(g) And in case you haven't figured it out, I'm learnig quite a bit in the effort to answer your questions.

I have to say, Byrd. I had no idea you were so knowledgable in this area. I had criticized what I percieved as a post to invalidate this subject when in fact as your later posts have shown was far from the truth.

You have added much to this subject and gained some respect along the way.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
...You have not failed to astound! I found some very interesting YouTube videos of purported (Notice how I say "purported" - because I can't confirm this) Morgellon's fibers. They exhibit some very interesting behavioral characteristics. Take a look and then I will add my 2 cents:

Video 1
Video 2
Video 3
Video 4

Video 3 shows the fibers actually within human tissue and Video 4 shows the fibers exhibiting some type of independent movement - possibly intelligence as it senses that it has been removed from it's host and is "reaching" out to locate a new host? More:

Video 5

Video 5 shows what appears to be a common dust mite feeding amongst the fibers. What caught my interest here is that dust mites feed on dead human tissue cells. Although I don't know if there is any significance to this, I thought it worthy of showing.

Video 6
Video 7

Video 6 seams to show what appears to be some type of arthropod or other type of insect actually fully infected with Morgellon's and producing the fibers. Could this be the originating host mechanism and the transmission vector? I have no idea - just a thought.

Video 7 clearly shows the luminesence of the fibers - red, blue and clear. Some very interesting detail there.

Rather than continuing to link the videos, once at the YouTube page you will see links to a dozen or more of these interesting videos. Again, these are NOT confirmed to be Morgellon's fibers, however they are purported to be by the individuals posting the videos. It is interesting that these videos seem to display many of the characteristics that are consistent with Morgellon's properties.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join