It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgellon's Identified!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Oh Boy - I knew it had to do with Chem-Trails and I knew they were man-made!!!
Nanotechnology - actually nanorobotic mechanisms. They contain a "Battery-like" property which powers them. they evolve and build upon themselves, they contain no cellular structure and are clearly man-made. Hmmmm....

Morgellons Identified!

What say you!?

[edit on 30-3-2007 by kozmo]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
If you go to Rense (I know, I know - some crazy stuff there) there is an MP3 interview with a highly respected researcher explaining these findings.

In short, they tested known Morgellon's fibers against Chem-trail samples and other suspected patients and discovered that it is nanotechnology!
This is unbelievable!

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Dr. Staninger, lead researcher, discusses nanotechnology and how it can penetrate the human body.

Size Matters!

It's all coming together now. The question is... What, exactly, are these fibers engineered to do? Additional questions that they are researching is why do they have an "Evolutionary cycle", what is there principle toxicology to the human body?, How are the nanorobotics affecting other natural organisms?

Could it be that this is related to the die off of the honey-bee or any species fro that matter?

once again, man's hurried attempt to solve one problem with "technology" leads to many, many more problems for humanity and the ecosphere as a whole!

So - 66 people have visited, 2 people have flagged and NOBODY has any thoughts or comments on this!?
If what this lady is saying is true, we have a HUGE problem on our hands. This is like releasing a new type of virus on all of humanity without knowing what it will do - any NO ONE has an opinion or other information??????

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
kozmo

Thank you for posting this information.

It doesn't get too much scarier than this.

The images in the article look very similar to the images captured from the ice/snow melt in Colorado that were posted in a thread here on ATS last week that I am unable to find. I will take the time to look further.

The nano tech implications just scare the #*@ outta me.

The idea of stealth viruses can be explained when you look at these tiny invaders. So many people are suffering at young ages with joint and muscular aches and pains these days that go unexplained. The medical industry is making so much money off of our dis eases. I was shocked when I found that Rhuemetoid arthritis is a virus and not a result of aging. So many things to think about with this discovery, and to think that it may be coming from the air and falling on us. WOW.

There is the AI aspect that could be tied in here possibly as well.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
If you read down through the article... They tested fiber samples from meteorites and determined they had similar morgellon-like fiber properties. Their conclusion, due to the existence of nanotubes and polymeric nano-structures was that the sample was contaminated by a person with morgellons. I, however, believe that if this is a part of the chem-trail spray, the meteorite was obviously contaminated upon entering the atmosphere or was contaminated while on the ground. It's interesting that these fibers enter different states depending on their surroundings.

In short, these nano-machines are powered by our bio-electrical charges but capable of generating their own power, are self-replicating, self-actuating and self-reassembling. This is extremely disturbing to me.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
gives one pause...

in the larger context of life on earth,

maybe the fundamentalist Islamics are correct in wanting
to destroy the Great Satan...whose scientists are making
a man-made hell on earth, in the name of progress and
elevating intellectual men as 'supreme' in the cosmos...
'creators'...as it were

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

gives one pause...

in the larger context of life on earth,

maybe the fundamentalist Islamics are correct in wanting
to destroy the Great Satan...whose scientists are making
a man-made hell on earth, in the name of progress and
elevating intellectual men as 'supreme' in the cosmos...
'creators'...as it were

Now THAT is an interesting twist. Whereas I understand wanting to end this "technology" run amok non-sense... do we really need to kill millions upon millions of innocent poeple who have had nothing to do with the creation or dispersion of this?

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I am highly interested in this and intend to read more of the articles after I get home from work today. Thanks for posting this!

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Is there any other evidence other than fibers? The only research I can pull is about fibers and people who claim to suffer from Morgellons.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST
Is there any other evidence other than fibers? The only research I can pull is about fibers and people who claim to suffer from Morgellons.

I mean, as of now, the only physical evidence appears to be the fibers themselves. There are people experiencing "Symptoms" that are morgellon-like without having seen or exhibited the actual physical fibers. There are alleged samples of Chem-trail residue that exhibit similar, and in some cases identicle, physical properties to the Morgellon's fibers.

I would say having a PHYSICAL specimen is the BEST evidence. After all, isn't that what everyone is demanding with repect to UFOs, Ghosts, ETs etc... Physical evidence? I somehow believe that thses fibers are the physical evidence that we have been searching for and are directly related to one or more of the phenomena discussed above. We'll see... But answers seem to be coming at a faster rate.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Most of the fibers are said to be found in scabs and sores. Fibers from clothes easily get embedded into the sores. It is plausible but there is not enough evidence to convince me.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST
Most of the fibers are said to be found in scabs and sores. Fibers from clothes easily get embedded into the sores. It is plausible but there is not enough evidence to convince me.

You haven't done your homework! If you please READ the articles that I have provided you will quickly see that these are NOT related to ANY KNOWN FIBERS. Forensic testing has ruled out an association with any fiber structure that we currently know of. These fibers are too small and exhibit behavioral characteristics never seen before now. Read and learn then please, join the discussion. I promise you - this is not a waste of your time. When you dig into this you are going to be a.) mortified, b.) madder than hell, c.) eager to learn more or d.) all of the above!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I would encourage all who doubt this to listen to the mp3 in the op link. It answers alot of questions and provides evidence along with the website document.

If your not going to listen to the mp3 and read the document then your just going to be posting on this subject from the point of ignorance

This is not fibers from clothes caught in scabs.......this appears to be real nanotech that is man made and what its purpose is unknown at this time.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'm going to read the report more in depth and not skim over it. The picture of the patients hands, would that be the body's reaction to the fibers or is the fiber tubes doing this on purpose.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing this, kozmo!

I read a while ago that the fibers witnesses reported seeing falling during heavy spraying were theorized to be a tubular, fibrous container for nanoparticles that was used as a sort of weight to drop these particles onto targeted areas.

Without this fibrous tubing these nanoparticles would spread to the wind and far off-target when ejected by these aircraft.

The tubes would then dissolve and the nanoparticles would spread into the air at ground level, then swarm and attach themselves to their predetermined targets - us.

I can't say for a fact that those planes spraying these streams overheard are spraying nanoparticles down onto us, but there has been an official silence with regard to what I see as an extremely unusual and new phenomena, so anything goes as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Also I would like to note that although healed now. My left ring finger had looked like the patient "BB" hands and feet as well as both of my thumbs. They were cracked, raw, and dry. I also remember an itchy phase as well as ring worm. I thought maybe it had been because I work with animals or because of the cardboard boxes had dried them out. I thought that I had leprosy my digits were that bad, but now they are healed.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Here is some more interesting infomormation on the subject of nanotechnology as it relates to these fibers...

Nanotech and Morgellons

This is really getting VERY interesting. The more I learn about nanotechnology - the lack of regulation in the industry and the capability of these nano-materials - the more convinced that I become that someone has unleashed a holy hell upon the world. I fear that the real Djini is out of the bottle and that there is no way to put it back!

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I am no scientist but have a look at these two videos:

Series revealing video footage about a man made environmentally resistant and contagious human pathogen(start series: April 2006). The micro organism is a synthetic model organism and a product of proteomic and genomic research.

www.silentsuperbug.com...

This is also interesting. It details the US patents regarding this.

www.lightwatcher.com...

[edit on 30-3-2007 by deessell]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
The images in the article look very similar to the images captured from the ice/snow melt in Colorado that were posted in a thread here on ATS last week that I am unable to find. I will take the time to look further.

Any luck with those pictures or finding that thread? I'm interested because the snow just melted here in Wisconsin a couple weeks ago and for the first time that I can recall, there were large 6 x 6' or so areas of "cob-web-looking" material on top of the lawn in different spots around my yard.

First thing I thought of was chem trails because I don't recall ever seeing anything like that. It seems to have disappeared now and I'm really sorry I didn't take pictures.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'll be perfectly honest. This is one of those topics that I absolutely HAVE to ignore. I flagged it, yes, as it is important. As for myself, I just can't get too involved.

Just like many people resist or ignore 911 because they can't handle it, I'm ignoring this. At least I'm honest about it and I haven't started debunking irrationally.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join