It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgellon's Identified!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng

Any luck with those pictures or finding that thread? I'm interested because the snow just melted here in Wisconsin a couple weeks ago and for the first time that I can recall, there were large 6 x 6' or so areas of "cob-web-looking" material on top of the lawn in different spots around my yard.

First thing I thought of was chem trails because I don't recall ever seeing anything like that. It seems to have disappeared now and I'm really sorry I didn't take pictures.

Now that's bizarre as heck. Man it really is ashame you didn't take any pictures. Is there any residue whatsoever? Were the cobwebs limited to your yard, or was it widespread?

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Yeah, I don't know if that is related. The video isn't showing anything but alot of super-magnified gobbly-dee-gook with very little commentary.

Many of those pics are "Cellular" structures which have not been evidenced in any of the Morgellon samples. The Morgellon samples exhibit no cell walls or membranes - simply polymeric nano-tubules with varying degrees of mineral composition which are able to "behave" by re-assembling, evolving and grwing without any apparent DNA/RNA structures. I think that what you have there is a bird of a different feather. I could be wrong - great find by the way.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
Any luck with those pictures or finding that thread? I'm interested because the snow just melted here in Wisconsin a couple weeks ago and for the first time that I can recall, there were large 6 x 6' or so areas of "cob-web-looking" material on top of the lawn in different spots around my yard.

First thing I thought of was chem trails because I don't recall ever seeing anything like that. It seems to have disappeared now and I'm really sorry I didn't take pictures.

That is called "Snow Mold" or Typhula Blight - it is a fungus. You can learn about it here.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
kozmo,

First of all thanks for the great info.

Secondly I'm going to do some wild speculation here.

One of the Dr. that was on the mp3 said that some of these nano's were definitely receivers and it occurred to me that maybe HAARP has some function in all this. I cant even begin to imagine what but it is all really strange.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
So much of what is being scientifically discovered and confirmed right now seems to tie into this theory about Morgellons as a mind control agent.

We know that Morgellons fibers "evolve", contain "battery-like" properties, contain silica and silicone properties etc... Silica, being chrystaline in structure, has the ability to hold micro-data.

Other research indicates that these fibers create "networks" within the host organism - namely us, but not necessarily. What if... what if these nanorobots are designed to program a specific set of behavioral protocols in the host - like violence!? Could this explain all of the recent news events like increased shark attacks, increases in human violence, etc...??? Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Just curious could this be related to "Angel Hair" phenomena that has been reported before?

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I have engaged in some additional research and have discovered that this may, in fact be related to the "Superbug" phenomenon.

This interesting correspondence occurs between someone who claims to have direct knowledge of a proteome research project that accidentally released a sample of a quorum sensing synthetic virus back in the early 80's that has apprently spread world-wide from either a Dutch or German research facility. Read the interaction carefully as it discusses what is likely to happen as this continues to evolve. It's scary as HELL

From what I can gather so far... "The infectious agent that is causing the Fiber Disease, aka Morgellons or Unidentified Dermatosis Syndrome, is a genetically modified organism, created for research relating to artificial skin, wound dressings, biosensors and various cancers." Hence it's bio-electric capabilities, its ability to grow and mutate and form a type of nueral network intertwined with the nervous system.

Additionally, this is also curious to note: "The Bioterrorism Act of 2002 (PL 107-188) prohibits the public disclosure of any theft or loss of a potential bioterrorism agent, as well as any information related to site-specific security measures designed to prevent unauthorized access to biological agents. Although reporting of releases and thefts of bioterrorism agents from laboratories are mandatory, the Secretary of Health and Human Services may only provide public notification if the incident represents a serious public health emergency."

Learn more about such Lab accidents here.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It's also important to remember the number of microbiologist's who have been killed in the last couple of years.

Author Steve Quayle alleges that 40 microbiologist have died under suspicious circumstances in the last four years -- most of them specializing in vaccines and bio-weapons research. The deaths include stabbings, drownings, plane crashes and hit-and-run crashes. Some were ruled suicides. Theres only been several who've died of natural causes.

Source

There are other dead scientists… 44 of them, at last count. The investigation is focused on China because of a computer program called Promis. It was stolen from a Washington company called Inslaw. The president of Inslaw, , Bill Hamilton, noted that his company's software "would give any country a flying start in keeping track of just about anybody's work."

Source

Something is going on, we all know that, but what?

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Great thread Kosmo, It's phase 5 of the culling. Thermerisol, aids, depeted uranium. These are just so much more cost effective than actually showing up at your home and gunning you down in your living room. I'm thinking 'fashionable haz-mat suits'....I'd make a killing....so to speak!

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
this is the craziest thing i ever heard of. I first read about it a few months ago. Here on ATS. Its totally freaky. If that ever happend to me or my fam i dont know what id do. Are there any New Cases reported? Is this something that the creators, know about and dont care? and continue to spread. or do you think they will stop? man this is crazy. thx for the post truly interesting.

[edit on 30-3-2007 by C21H30O2I]

apc

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Am I correct in my understanding that these samples of "Chemtrail fallout" have only been collected on the ground, never by flying up to a trail and collecting from the supposed source?

Is that a fair assessment of the claim being made?

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
Am I correct in my understanding that these samples of "Chemtrail fallout" have only been collected on the ground, never by flying up to a trail and collecting from the supposed source?

Is that a fair assessment of the claim being made?

That is fair. Most of the fibers are micro, how does one find them? They are also said to break apart hitting the ground, then reassemble, has anyone observed this?

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
One item that all must begin to understand is that a "significant proportion of the population have already been exposed to this agent. Of these, only a small percentage are showing symptoms." These people are the ones, such as myself, that suffer from this disorder. The rest are being diagnosed with other ailments. There is a direct connection with this agent causing morgellons with other Nosocomial infections such as CA-MRSA and the spike in the number of cases of Alzheimer's disease and ALS. Most who have morgellons are likely to have some type of cancerous process happening as well.

This agent is transmitted by water, air, and insect vectors. It most resembles protothecosis, as well as Trypanosomiasis. In other words, this bug is very hard to kill. It is an environmentally resistant, man made agent that is persistant, acute, as well as latent with quorum sensing capabilities.

People experience the sensations as if bug are crawling on them but can not see anything when looking for the cause. These sensations are actually an excitation of the nerves in the skin caused by the quorum sensing organisms. It is all very complicated.

For a further breakdown of what is really causing this illness, please visit these sites. The work performed and images presented, were done in a staff lab of a highly rated hospital and it's associated university in Europe.

It would appear that this is a military issue which, because of existing agreements with various governments, likely prohibit the direct disclosure of this information from these institutions. I have been told that this is the reason for the way this information is being disseminated. visit these sites.

silentsuperbug-reference.blogspot.com...
silentsuperbug-political.blogspot.com...
silentsuperbug-micro.blogspot.com...
silentsuperbug-plantinsectcelltech.blogspot.com...

[edit on 30-3-2007 by Southcty]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Further Proof of Knowledge of this agent can be witnessed here.

Computer-based filamentous microorganism identification support system
ieeexplore.ieee.org...

as well the state of Georgia which several months ago had started a database to collect information on this agent. All references to this program have since disappeared from the web entirely. Not even a cached copy can be found with exception to those whom saved a copy. Here is the original text from the state of georgia website.

**** Unidentified Dermatosis Syndrome

(ARCHIVED VERSION)

May 2006/ USA epidemic/

NEW SURVEILLANCE DATABASE
“UNIDENTIFIED DERMATOSIS SYNDROME”

Abstract: There have been reports to state and local public health agencies from residents
throughout Georgia of thread-like skin parasites in their skin, and a related set of symptoms.
In response, the Unidentified Dermatosis Syndrome (UDS) Surveillance Database was
developed and is maintained by the Chemical Hazards Program, Environmental Health Section,
Georgia Division of Public Health. It is intended to build and maintain self-reported symptom
surveillance capacity.
Definition
The Chemical Hazards Program defines “Unidentified Dermatosis Syndrome” as reports of tiny
bugs that look like black specks, or thread-like parasites in the skin; or of "something" biting,
stinging, or crawling in the skin, and an accompanying set of symptoms including itching, visible
sores, and fatigue.
Hypothesis
The Chemical Hazards Program will examine whether:
1. parasites may be causing the symptoms, and
2. individuals may share hypersensitivity to toxins produced by certain fungi/molds present
in soil causing specific neurotoxic effects.
CURRENT ACTIVITIES: PHASE I
Surveillance Database and Initial Survey
Beginning March 1, 2006 we will administer a survey to collect data from individuals reporting
specific symptoms of UDS. Chemical Hazards Program staff is contacting Georgia residents
following referral from various state, district, and local public health agencies, health care
providers, other professionals, and individuals for voluntary participation in the survey.
Beginning September 1, 2006 Chemical Hazards Program staff will analyze the results of the
survey and decide which health education activities, networking strategies, referral resources,
environmental sampling, or medical interventions will best meet the needs of the survey
participants. Reports generated will contain grouped information only, and will not contain any
personal identifiers such as name or address.
The results of the data analyses are expected to be available to the public in late fall 2006. The
UDS surveillance database will remain in place and continue to gather information about cases in
Georgia.
Survey
The UDS survey requests basic demographic information: age, gender, race/ethnicity and
education level. Questions about their home environment and daily activities, including length of
residency, soil conditions, outdoor hobbies, employment history, and allergy history are
included. Respondents will be asked in detail about their symptoms, doctor visits, current
medications, health status of other family members and pets, and attempted and/or successful
treatments and symptom relief.

Page 2
Data Management and Entry
CHP staff will collect, manage, enter, and analyze all data from completed surveys. Survey data
will be entered into an Access database and cross checked for validity, reliability, and accuracy
by random verification of entered data and other accepted methods.
Data Analyses
Access 2000 database software will be used for data analyses. Survey questions will be analyzed
and compared using analytic techniques appropriate for community survey design. Univariate
analyses will generate descriptive statistics to characterize data from the survey. Bivariate and
multivariate analyses will assess whether trends and relationships exist among survey responses.
ArcView 9.0 software will be used to map/illustrate any trends and relationships.
If trends and relationships are found to exist and are determined to potentially be a result of
parasites and/or exposure to specific fungi present in soil, medical intervention and/or soil
sampling recommendations will provided to appropriate agencies. For more information, to refer
individuals, or to be considered for participation in the survey, please contact:
Jane M. Perry, Director
Chemical Hazards Program
Georgia Division of Public Health
Atlanta, Georgia
(404) 657-6534

unidentified dermatosis syndrome

Contact information
Jane M. Perry, Director
Chemical Hazards Program
Georgia Division of Public Health
Atlanta, Georgia
(404) 657-6534

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Lastly, I would like to share my personal communications with the CDC concerning this problem.

Visit crossinglines.net... to read these letters.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Great find!
Thanks for the reading Material, this will take some time to study.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
You all may be interested in this.

Founder of Holographic Kinetics - by doing the work on a client who has this so called disease, the spirit of the person said that the fibers have a consciousness and are alien in nature. (Crystaline structure - if you read the site, it explains how crystals can have consciousness)

The fibers are both synthetic and organic. Cannot recall if he said they were from the chemtrails.

One person drank a lot of hydrochloric something or rather (no idea, but quite acidic) and the fibers were expelled - it killed the lifeform.

Thx

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
OK the information posted is very good, but can this be the fault of scientist trying to control this nanotechnology and then the nanos going free with a mind of the own?

I seem to remember reading a book about nanos going wild.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This here is a website started by eight Doctors who were alarmed at the increase of this disease. There is lot's of information.

We believe that the current situation is grave, and necessitates an immediate national response for the following reasons:

The cause and modes of transmission are unknown, therefore this disease may represent a serious public health threat to our nation.

The disease appears to be spreading at an alarming rate, especially in the state of California. (The number of self-reported cases of this disease has doubled in the past 6 months.)

Morgellons Research Foundation

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Flagged.

This is scary. Let's highlight a few things about this 'disease' in this discussion for a clear sense and organization,

1) Where did it come from?
2) Where is it now?
3) Who or what created it?
4) When did this happen?
5) Why is it here?

Who, what, when, where, why, and how?

Thank you
...Researching

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join