It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET's religion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
OK, I see you rather be beating around the bush than to address the real issue here. If you want to discuss numbers we'll discuss numbers.

Originally posted by SkyWay
Do the math. This is not difficult to prove. Anybody can prove my point mathematically. 119 is 2% of 6000. Then take 2% of 200 million population and the result is 4 million.

First, the population of the US wasn't 200 million. In 1991 it was 250 million.

Secondly, the poll in the scifi page apparently was taken in 2002 and with 1021 people:

This study was conducted by RoperASW via OmniTel, a weekly national telephone omnibus service. The sample consists of 1,021 male and female adults (in approximately equal number), all 18 years of age and over.

The telephone interviews were conducted from August 23 through August 25, 2002

www.scifi.com...

Here we can read:

In 1998 the Roper Organization was asked to again conduct the survey containing the same eleven questions three times. The survey of 5,955 men and women was conducted between 7 March and 27 June. Interestingly, the results were quite different from those of 1991 and those reporting unusual experiences decreased significantly.

When the combined figures for people answering positively to four or five key questions are reviewed the numbers drop from 2% of the population to 1% of the total. That in fact represents a decline of approximately 50% of the number of people thought to have had a UFO abduction.

Two technical errors were noted in the conduct of these surveys but are not considered serious enough to invalidate the results. First, there was a change in wording of one question. In the 1991 survey the question read, "Having vivid dreams about UFO’s." In the 1998 survey the question read, "having been abducted by the occupants of a UFO."

Apparently in the 1991 poll, "having vivid dreams about UFOs" was considered an abduction. Solid numbers right there!

Now that I've played your game, how about you answering the real issue here: even if the polls were an accurate sample of the number of people abducted in the US, how many of those had a bad experience? Were tortured and raped?

Oh, that's right.. you don't know.

Next time you say 4 million people have been abducted and raped by aliens, please provide the evidence/links to back you up, or just speak from your own experiences.

But since you already told us you haven't been abducted, what exactly is your evidence that "aliens are evil" and commit attrocities?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   

You have voted danx for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Thanks for doing the work on that one. Summed everything up perfectly!

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Hey, I'm very smart and I don't understand that. Religion is a bunch of lies. How can religion be one with science?

Religion distorts the truth, but it is not all a complete fabrication. And perhaps I should clarify, spirituality and science are one and the same, in case you have forgot, you have an soul, and this is not the first life it has lived, nor the last it will ever live. Evolution is not so much physical as it is SPIRITUAL, your souls evolution, the thinking feeling you, not the physical vessel your soul uses to experience this physical reality.

They're mutually exclusive ideas. Either life was created, or life evolved. You can't have it both ways.

If God created everything, then it could not have evolved, it was created. Anyway, God is fictional, it doesn't exist. There's less proof or evidence for a God than there is for aliens.

This deserves a prudent LOL. Go outside and look at something so "insignificant" and see the intelligence behind its creation. Look at your own physical biological vessel, and see the intelligence it takes to create such a fantastic creation working in near perfect harmony. Look at the ecosystem, and the vast diversity of life and how they all interlock together into one whole, do you honestly believe that all of it, every last thing, happened completely by chance, luck, and probability? That, in my humble opinion, is absurd.

In your universities, they will teach you that energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be transformed into different expressions. This is the same for ALL THAT EXISTS, including your body and soul. Also in your classes they will teach you that energy is the foundation of all that exists, which is true. But, the one thing they WONT tell you, is the SOURCE of that energy. Ok so we cant create or destroy energy so where does it come from? The source of that energy, is the intelligence that has we have come to know as "God". I think some bells may be ringing in your subconscious right about now.

Well, if consciousness is consciousness, then we should be able to communicate and enjoy intellectual discourse with any and all of the other lifeforms on Earth, no? If there is such a diversity of life all around us, which evolved with us on the same planet, and we can't even carry on meaningful conversations with any of it, why should we fare better with an extraterrestrial biologic entity?

They are not advanced enough to hold meaningful conversations with us, and just as likely most people are not advanced enough to hold real intellectual conversations with advanced intellectual beings, but ahhh we can still communicate with the various kingdoms that make up this glorious dimension we live in, I am doing it with my cat right now.

"What if aliens had the same logic as us?

That seems to me to be the case, because pure logic is pure logic, just like there is only one truth, even though there are an infinite number of perceptions of the one truth. Logic is logic, it isnt something that varies really, its just some people have more advanced perception of pure logic than others. Life is all about levels of awareness of the one truth.

And that is why I have great "beef" with the media, because they do not report the world based on the one truth, and the knowledge is available on this planet by the way so you cant say "well theres no way to know the real truth" you have to do your part to be aware of all the facts, and connect the dots to form the big picture.

Sometime ago I read an account of a person who was abducted. This person was a Christian and in communicating with the "aliens" asked them if they knew Jesus and they responded that they did.

Personally I think that the aliens are not really from another planet but are actually demons. They will reveal themselves to us and will cause the faith of many to be shattered. This is all part of the great deception planned by the devil to lead people away from God. It is pretty easy to see how this can and will happen. When this does happen get ready because the end is very, very near. Keep your eyes on the sky and the middle east but those with their faith in the right place need not worry.

I agree with you completely. It is all part of a spiritual battle that has been going on for millenia. The final battle is about get under way.

Its amazing some of the stuff people believe not criticizing here, I actually find it kind of intriguing.

Well first of all, if these so called ET demons are the bad guys, then who are the good guys and where are they in our time of need?

Let me explain it to everyone. Now this is knowledge you CAN get on your own, in your own meditations, as you connect to your god self, ok, if you dont know what Im talking about well...thats another story.

But, here goes. We the human race have been struggling in the darkness of limited consciousness for 13 millenia. Life is evolving along a specific path, called the Divine Plan. Everything that happens in life, and in our lives, is planned by us, collectively and individually, on a soul level which we are not consciously aware of in this 3D physical dimension.

Now, for a civilization to graduate into full consciousness, they have to endure the "school of hard knocks" life in limited consciousness. We the human race have been taking our licks, and learning our lessons soul wise, for 13 thousand years, and we are almost ready for the "graduation".

We were meant to experience darkness. The Illuminati are actually not going against God like they think, they are unknowingly carrying out Gods plan for them to provide this realm with darkness so we can learn and evolve from it, and recognize the wisdom of good behavior, thats why we experience darkness, its not cuz God failed us or he screwed up, or even more laughable, cuz he doesnt exist! Thats absolute nonsense to anyone who understands the divine.

Now, in order for us to learn our lessons and graduate without you know destroying the planet with our negativity, God has sent what is called the "Host of Heaven" the "Forces of Light" as some earth people call it, the "advanced beings" of our universe. God sent some of them here to specifically aid us in our evolution.

Because evolution, both individually and as a species, is always GUIDED by someone, from your parents and teachers, right to our space family guiding us. More on the next post.

[edit on 29-3-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
So all evolution is monitored and guided, this happens on all levels of evolution Our evolution, is being guided by many beings, but mostly human looking beings that are really just us in the future, what we will become, and they are our family.

Just like you individually have a family, so do ENTIRE SPECIES, this is not something that is greatly understood here on Earth, because we live in limited consciousness. Well in actual reality, all species are family, and we are all related by the very fact that we all have the same I AM presence within us, and we are all creations of God.

THAT IS THE REAL YOU. You are not the physical body you think you are, that is the biological suit your soul wears to experience physical life.

These beings who we call extraterrestrials, for the most part because there are a small handful of negative ETs, like the grays, who are part of the dark force, but dont forget, the Light force is compiled MAINLY of ETs!!!

If some people are having trouble reverberating with this information, I make no apologizes, although I will say I regret not being able to provide the information to you in a more clearer understandable manner. But this is Truth, and I know I am going to get alot of heat for daring to claim this as Truth, but I ask to still your mind, and ask your inner voice....

[edit on 29-3-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13

tezzaw
Hey, I'm very smart and I don't understand that. Religion is a bunch of lies. How can religion be one with science?

Religion distorts the truth, but it is not all a complete fabrication. And perhaps I should clarify, spirituality and science are one and the same, in case you have forgot, you have an soul, and this is not the first life it has lived, nor the last it will ever live.

If religion distorts the truth, THEN IT IS A LIE.

Spirituality is not science. Spirituality is not religion. Science is not religion. Science is not spirituality. Religion is not science. Religion is not spirituality. Have I covered all of the possible logical exclusions?

You haven't clarified anything. You have just made it worse.

Prove that I have a soul!

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Well you spout out about all the things that spirituality and science and all of it is NOT...but, try to tell me what it IS??

You want me to prove to you that you have a soul? Well ok.

Recently, my aunt died. I was sitting in my living room, it was late at night, and I was thinking about it, suddenly I heard something whisper my name, "John". I said who was there, if someone is there prove it....and I heard tapping on the wall. I asked who is there? And the picture of my aunt on my mantle FELL OVER.

I dont care if you do not believe this, I really dont. But I have been shown, in MANY different ways, that life goes on beyond physical death, and how would that be possible if YOU DID NOT HAVE A SOUL?

What about the millions upon millions of stories, going back throughout history, of people seeing ghostly apparitions? You want physical proof, go spend one night in Borley Rectory in England and youll get all the proof you need I assure you of that with confidence.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Distorted Truth is not a complete lie, if I were to put it in human lingo, then distorted truth would be called a "half-truth".

Jesus existed, they dont lie about that, but they lie about the details of his life.

Distorted truth.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Distorted Truth is not a complete lie, if I were to put it in human lingo, then distorted truth would be called a "half-truth".

No, it's not. Distored truths are lies.

Jesus existed, they dont lie about that, but they lie about the details of his life. Distorted truth.

Who was Jesus, again? Some bloke that lived around 2000 years ago. So, what about him? What's his claim to fame?

Who are 'they' that lie about Jesus and what he did?

Aliens wouldn't be so gullible or weak-willed to need religion.

[edit on 29-3-2007 by tezzajw]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   

You want me to prove to you that you have a soul? Well ok.

Recently, my aunt died. I was sitting in my living room, it was late at night, and I was thinking about it, suddenly I heard something whisper my name, "John". I said who was there, if someone is there prove it....and I heard tapping on the wall. I asked who is there? And the picture of my aunt on my mantle FELL OVER.

I dont care if you do not believe this, I really dont. But I have been shown, in MANY different ways, that life goes on beyond physical death, and how would that be possible if YOU DID NOT HAVE A SOUL?

Wait a second, LightWorker. I asked you to prove that I have a soul. I never asked you to prove to me that your dead Aunt has a soul.

I sold my 'soul' for $5 to Milhouse, just like Bart Simpson did. Looks like I'm paddling clockwise to Heaven one day, huh?

When you mean 'soul' do you mean it in a spiritual context, a religious context or a transitional state of energy context?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by danx

Do the math. This is not difficult to prove. Anybody can prove my point mathematically. 119 is 2% of 6000. Then take 2% of 200 million population and the result is 4 million.

First, the population of the US wasn't 200 million. In 1991 it was 250 million.

I was being conservative on the population because I did not want anyone to think I was exaggerating the number of abductees. Actually, 2% of 250 million results in 5 MILLION abductees instead of my more conservative estimate of 4 million. You're not helping your own cause there.

Secondly, the poll in the scifi page apparently was taken in 2002 and with 1021 people:

This study was conducted by RoperASW via OmniTel, a weekly national telephone omnibus service. The sample consists of 1,021 male and female adults (in approximately equal number), all 18 years of age and over.

The telephone interviews were conducted from August 23 through August 25, 2002

www.scifi.com...

Here we can read:

In 1998 the Roper Organization was asked to again conduct the survey containing the same eleven questions three times. The survey of 5,955 men and women was conducted between 7 March and 27 June. Interestingly, the results were quite different from those of 1991 and those reporting unusual experiences decreased significantly.

When the combined figures for people answering positively to four or five key questions are reviewed the numbers drop from 2% of the population to 1% of the total. That in fact represents a decline of approximately 50% of the number of people thought to have had a UFO abduction.

1% of the population in 1998 is a little less than 3 million people. Look, the original reply in which I stated that the number was approximately 4 million was simply in response to another poster who questioned that the number of abductees was in the millions. That poster's response was in response to a previous post by me in which I mentioned that millions of people have been abducted. I was using the poll to point out that the number of abdutees was indeed in the millions. My original point stands that the number of people who have been abducted by aliens is in the millions.

Two technical errors were noted in the conduct of these surveys but are not considered serious enough to invalidate the results. First, there was a change in wording of one question. In the 1991 survey the question read, "Having vivid dreams about UFO’s." In the 1998 survey the question read, "having been abducted by the occupants of a UFO."

Apparently in the 1991 poll, "having vivid dreams about UFOs" was considered an abduction. Solid numbers right there!

Did you happen to notice, in the very first sentence of your above quote, where it says "not considered serious enough to invalidate the results."?
The very vivid life-like dreams of being abducted by aliens are often experienced by those who have been abducted, but not by people who have had no alien abduction. In fact, people who have not been abducted seldom dream about aliens at all, and on the rare occasions when they do, the dreams are the ordinary foggy dreams that we all have, not the intense vivid dreams that plague abductees.

But since you already told us you haven't been abducted, what exactly is your evidence that "aliens are evil" and commit attrocities?

Your question has already been fully answered in previous posts. If the things that aliens do to people were done by people nobody would doubt that those people were evil. Here is a link to research by Dr. David Jacobs website which describes a "typical abduction." Typical Abduction If anyone abducted (kidnapped) you and did the things to you that are done to abductees in "typical abductions" you would probably have no doubts about their evil nature.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Lightworker13 - your deserve a smelly sticker or a gold star or something... good stuff...
Sometimes even the things we claim to know we forget....
I claim (to myself) to understand the laws of attraction and karma ETC....
But its often easy to forget "hollow" maxims when faced with lifes trial and tribulations ETC....

And your perspective is a liberating one.....

Nutshell: You want to change the world.... then change yourself....

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I was being conservative on the population because I did not want anyone to think I was exaggerating the number of abductees. Actually, 2% of 250 million results in 5 MILLION abductees instead of my more conservative estimate of 4 million. You're not helping your own cause there.

My point is that the numbers are inconsistent all over those polls.
You can keep thinking it's 4, 5 or 10 million, but you can prove 0.

Did you happen to notice, in the very first sentence of your above quote, where it says "not considered serious enough to invalidate the results."?

Yes I did, that's why I kept in there, I don't want to distort anything, unlike you.
If you accept the validity of the poll, I wonder why you didn't mention the 98 poll, with more accurate questions, where the percentage dropped by 50%..

The very vivid life-like dreams of being abducted by aliens are often experienced by those who have been abducted, but not by people who have had no alien abduction.

Correction: the question was "having vivid dreams about UFOs", that's entirely different from having vivid dreams about being abducted.

But excuse me, people that haven't been abducted don't have dreams about being abducted? Oh, so now you assume what everyone can or can't dream of.

Basically for you, if anyone dreams about aliens or UFOs he has been abducted.
No wonder you think there's 4 million abductees.

If anyone abducted (kidnapped) you and did the things to you that are done to abductees in "typical abductions" you would probably have no doubts about their evil nature.

Yeah, but they haven't. And they haven't done it to you either, so all you have is your 'faith' that they are 'evil'.

You keep trying to paint the picture that aliens are 'evil', even though myself and other people have pointed out the humans do the same things and who knows what else, to animals here on earth (contrary to your claims), difference is you don't have any tangible proof.

I realize the whole alien scenario scares you, and you try to rationalize things through religion. If that works for you, go for it.

Just don't expect people to agree when all you have is "aliens are demons" and "they abduct and rape people" talk, based on your personal (religious) beliefs.

I also realize there's no point in keeping exchaning words with you, so this is my final response to any of your posts.
Good day, sir.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx
My point is that the numbers are inconsistent all over those polls.
You can keep thinking it's 4, 5 or 10 million, but you can prove 0.

I am just presenting results of the polls. If you refuse to accept the data that is up to you.

Yes I did, that's why I kept in there, I don't want to distort anything, unlike you.
If you accept the validity of the poll, I wonder why you didn't mention the 98 poll, with more accurate questions, where the percentage dropped by 50%..

I did not mention many things contained on that page. That's why I posted a link to it, so anyone could scrutinize the rest of the information on that webpage by clicking on the link. I am not going to post every single bit of material from a source...that would make the posts to long.

The very vivid life-like dreams of being abducted by aliens are often experienced by those who have been abducted, but not by people who have had no alien abduction.

Correction: the question was "having vivid dreams about UFOs", that's entirely different from having vivid dreams about being abducted.

Now who's playing games here? I clearly pointed out that the dreams of aliens by abductees are of a very uncharacteristic intensity -- LIFE-LIKE! I am not referring to ordinary dim and foggy dreams that everyone has...as in your innaccurate comment above.

But excuse me, people that haven't been abducted don't have dreams about being abducted? Oh, so now you assume what everyone can or can't dream of.

Wow! Where do you get these comments that I never made? You must be reading something else than what I write because the quote above is completely erroneous. I never said that people who don't get abducted don't dream about aliens or ufos or being taken aboard a ufo. Sometimes people watch science fiction movies then dream of the contents of the movie which could include ufos or aliens or even dragons. But those are just ordinary murky dreams...not the vivid, intensely clear, and life-like dreams that abductess often have of their abduction.

If anyone abducted (kidnapped) you and did the things to you that are done to abductees in "typical abductions" you would probably have no doubts about their evil nature.

Yeah, but they haven't. And they haven't done it to you either, so all you have is your 'faith' that they are 'evil'.

My position that the aliens are evil is based on data by researchers and on the reports by abductees. This is evidence...not faith. It isn't necessary to experience everything personally to learn...we can learn from the experiences of others.

You keep trying to paint the picture that aliens are 'evil', even though myself and other people have pointed out the humans do the same things and who knows what else, to animals here on earth (contrary to your claims), difference is you don't have any tangible proof.

If it is evil for humans to do such things, how is it you people are blind to the same evil behavior when aliens do it? Ever see the remains of mutilated cattle? Animals won't even go near the ramains of mutilated animals. I have read where even flies won't land on mutilated animals. Animals have a sense for things that are tainted by evil. That's why even predators won't touch the remains of alien mutilations.

I realize the whole alien scenario scares you, and you try to rationalize things through religion. If that works for you, go for it.

Another completely erroneous conclusion by you. I have never been scared by the "alien scenario." When I first learned about the alien presence I became interested and very curious about them. Then as I learned more I realized that these creatures are evil and identical to demons in every way.

Just don't expect people to agree when all you have is "aliens are demons" and "they abduct and rape people" talk, based on your personal (religious) beliefs.

My personal beliefs have nothing to do with the experiences of both women and men who have been raped by aliens. You are discrediting yourself by dismissing the honest reports of abductees who have been sexually assaulted by aliens. Even on this forum there are people reporting this. A poster by the screen name seentoomuch was sexually assaulted even while married. Another poster by the screen name sleeper has also reported being sexually abused, and he also is married. So, these evil aliens have absolutely no hesitation to intrude in the intimate relationship between married couples. It is clear to those who do not have blind faith in the aliens that they are evil.

I also realize there's no point in keeping exchaning words with you, so this is my final response to any of your posts.
Good day, sir.

Please. Don't sulk.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
danx:

Thank you for all the sense and effort you've made in this thread.

ArMaP and all:

From what I know from my own alien contacts, all known intelligent races of people in all the known universes believe in the one same God, and this is because God himself teaches at every world. How well a race "is getting it" depends on a number of factors about the race.

We humans are having difficulty with what we should understand by now because of all the manipulation coming out of our religions. God and religion are not the same thing. Religion is not God and God doesn't make up our religions.

All races have history and forms of practice about God. But advanced races have more simple, natural and whole ways of practice than we do. No props. No war. No prejudice. No lies. No money to buy redemption. No hell or demons to scare the people into compliance with dogma. In fact, we humans on Earth are the only known race to have such a concept as evil, hell, a devil, or demons.

I have been with many of my alien friends from many different races during particularly spiritual events, and had the privilege of praying with all of them together. They close their eyes if they want, they bow their heads if they want, and they connect directly to God as individuals and as a group together.

Prayer is not always talking, or reciting. The way I understand it from my own spiritual experiences with many kinds of beings, prayer is actually a state of being that all races of people- all of God's Children- practice.

[edit on 3/30/2007 by EarthSister]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Earth sister while I agree with you in some ways I must say that you NEVER provide any detail apart from the seemingly obvious. You have pictures and names on your website, yet you can never say anything apart from the usual generic answers.

Why exactly is this?

If you know their names, you obviously know more.

Please understand, and I know you've heard this from me before, we just want to know. If all species worship one true God, then how is this belief structured?

[edit on 30-3-2007 by seenitall]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
ET's Religion - now that's an interesting title.
There is a faith of religious proportions amongst staunch alien/ufo advocates.
Along the lines of zealotry. It is about faith and that for many is all that matters.
Concrete, identifiable, source material and objectivity aren't necessary - hence faith or religion.

Now as for some form of religion that an interstellar amoeba, creature, or animal would have. It's hard to conjure the idea without knowing enough about such creatures to begin with. It's too easy to fall back on 60 years of Science Fiction type ideas that beings look humanoid have massive craniums.

I'll admit its fun to use ones imagination as that's all we have to work with on a question like this. Imagination has no rules until one tries to state fanciful or imaginary ideas as fact.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
seenitall

Earth sister while I agree with you in some ways I must say that you NEVER provide any detail apart from the seemingly obvious. You have pictures and names on your website, yet you can never say anything apart from the usual generic answers.

Why exactly is this?

This is not true at all. I often provide a great deal of detail- when asked and when I have some to provide. If there is something you want to know more specifically from me, all you have to do is ask specifically. You don't have to come across to me so angrily. lol. I can't imagine why you want to argue with me- but if you look back over my hundreds of posts on ATS you will see your mistake about my detail, even about this subject already.

If you know their names, you obviously know more.

I don't know everything about the alien races, and not in all depth- I just know a few things. I would never claim to know more than I do, or come across as if I do. That just is not my way.

Please understand, and I know you've heard this from me before, we just want to know. If all species worship one true God, then how is this belief structured?

I am not sure on what your question is here. Could you please be more specific? Then if I know anything to share about it, I will.

Otherwise, I would say that I already answered this question- that the "structure" of the way they worship and believe is very simple compared to ours. And that they can all worship together race to race, that they are not prejudiced against others because they all believe the same simple way.

Maybe it is difficult for you to imagine God separate from religion, and maybe you, like many, feel that there has to be religion to teach about God, but I disagree completely. God teaches about himself at every world of intelligent life, and everybody can teach each other about God world to world too. It doesn't have to only come from an organized religion on Earth, like a toll road to salvation.

If I am missing the point of something you are trying to ask me, please tell me what it is.

[edit on 3/30/2007 by EarthSister]

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
I have seen many times people say that if ETs show up many people would have their religious convictions shattered.

The last time I saw someone say it, it made me think of one thing:

If there are intelligent beings on another planets, do you think they have any kind of religion? If they do, what kind of religion? If you think they do not have any religion, then why?

Does anyone have any idea (or information
) about this?

Just curious.

A decade plus has gone by since the last posting of your thread..... perhaps enough things have happened to fast forward and revive this interesting topic.

If there are intelligent beings on another planets, do you think they have any kind of religion?

Not knowing any Aliens (if meaning intelligent, to our human understanding of intelligence) other than Earthlings, I wouldn’t know.

By the way, to aliens if they exist, WE would be aliens to them.

If they do, what kind of religion?

Theories abound from what had previously been posted. I would theorize whatever was impressionable to them as being greater than themselves at the stages of coherence and formation of thoughts as the mind developed. When whole thought patterns became actionable. i.e. your thoughts made you realize that this tree in front of you provided fruit food that keeps you alive. Let’s make that tree a God and create a worship (religion) of it .... I say this in the most basic fundamental that to have a God and religion, it has to first enter the mind as a realistic actionable thought to be developed tangibly.

If you think they do not have any religion, then why? N/A for me

So now in recent years, the Vatican is coming around to agree with scientists that life may exist beyond this planet. So as I recall, a major sticking point to disclosing to the world the existence of non earthly beings was that to do so would reek havoc in the religions of the world...something to that effect. So the pope of 1.2 Billion Jesus followers appears to be now onboard, religion needs not to be threatened and would probably coexist with aliens if they have there own religion... if not....and based on religion to be open to all...the pope would love to baptize and recruit them into becoming Catholics if he had his way.

So then, world governments how about full disclosure now! or is there still more hurdles to jump?

Here are Vatican related teaser statements and source links of full text:

www.catholicnews.com...

“All this effort in studying probabilities and communicating with alien civilizations helps to understand better who we are,” Father Funes said. “It is important to step out from our anthropomorphic and anthropocentric way of thinking to deal with a very profound diversity, the cosmic otherness.”

www.archivioradiovaticana.va...

Pope at Mass: The Holy Spirit makes the unthinkable possible

"That was unthinkable. If – for example - tomorrow an expedition of Martians came, and some of them came to us, here... Martians, right? Green, with that long nose and big ears, just like children paint them... And one says, 'But I want to be baptized!' What would happen?"

SIDEBAR: I hope reviving this thread sticks as close as possible to the title of this topic.....and not tangent to things like abductions etc. and non related conversation. I’m crossing fingers....🤞🏻
edit on 3-10-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Interesting.
I for one like to lean into the "starwars" type of universe.
Where its kinda just random *shrugs*

Some beings won't care, some will worship sand, some will worship other beings, some will believe in an unseen "force" of good and evil.

I like the whole concept of the "force" myself.
A network behind the curtain thats influencing everything in the known universe.
Some could call it God, others call it science, some will choose to just believe it doesnt exist at all and we are not that significant and are just random things that happen to be here at the right place at the right time to see it all go down.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

We all believe in the Creator. Even the older ideas of “gods” fell apart and we either think of “aspects” of a god (the Trinity is a perfect example) but it is across all faiths, and the names are homophones of... something.

Aliens seem to be humorlesswas (my experience. But they do like a good sarcastic observation. And then ignore you and do what They want. Bastids). But they “get” that your jabs of sarcasm are your way of fighting back. (Although They look at us as children and don’t take our words seriously).

That means either They have a different belief in Creator or the same but see us as not worthy of being in the conversation.

Like any person who assumes authority (ever watch The Walking Dead??).

What the hell was this thread about...

Oh, their religion. My guess is pretty much the same as ours. As far n a singular God not a god here (or there). And if you watch Ancient Aliens then you will see that if AA theory is true then it Their idea not ours.

But most of us already believe it (even without a debate about the existential idea of god being brought up). Even atheists concede that point!

The problem about the question is that we have no idea what They think! Or believe in.

My interaction is that They want to help us but are limited because of something similar to the Prime Directive and non interfere.

They have watched us for a long time. Some get sarcasm, some don’t. And my fear is that I end up with the b crew that is humorless.

My over see-er was very doting upon me (she seemed female and that was my first gender crime!). But I as left with others that I did not care for. So that whole “same religion” gets stretched when you can’t care across species if you have the same beliefs of a single creator.

I never remembered these concepts until today and I have no idea why...

Add this shizz to my weird week..,

(It started with an orange orb sighting)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join