It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 6 years what has the Disclosure Project disclosed?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by timb3r
Hold on.

Tock states that 70,000k worth of camera equipment was destroyed and also says that he will take some footage - though I assume he means personal, outside of the watchful eye of the organised CSETI group.

And yet you state no camera's are allowed ?

Which is it?

[edit on 27-3-2007 by timb3r]

You can record stuff, but you can't use it without permission.
I've used material from my trip there, but I had my whole presentation checked by Debbie Foch before having the OK to go.

God, is it so difficult to understand? They don't want to be abused, someone turning around and selling some pictures 5k a pop to the large media outlets.
And that, just for the HOLLYWOOD show, ya know?

CSETI doesn't want to turn this into a hollywood show, they want peaceful, bi-directionnal contact.

What would you think if, when you show up in your craft on such and such planet, and the only they you can for contact, is been filmed and pictures, oh and wait, Shot at with particle beam weapons and guns....

Shame on you...People are so selfish, makes me sick.

[edit on 27-3-2007 by tock]

[edit on 27-3-2007 by tock]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
Greer it's a good person...the disclosure porject was real nice...but yeah the spiritual thing is something i dont get it fully. He know talks about it a lot..that's cool for him., the last videos of him is only about this and he says he has vector ET craft...seeing by many people supously (not a fact that i know)..but if this was true..why dont do some videos about it?..why wouldnt anybody that has go to his conventions would aloud to bring some video cameras when they try to communicate with ET craft?...Greer says this has happent o him on many ocasions..it's too hard to bring up some photos or videos???

That's the only thing that i dont like about this spiritual thing..were is the evidence to support they have made some type of contact with this craft..but no video or photo available for it???

I am replying to AlexDJ but inlcude all other that have stated the same about Greer and spirituality...

What Steven Greer is trying to get you to appreciate is the next level consciousness that is required to make disclosure a viable global effort. It is not him saying that, it is a spiritual fact that raising ones consciousness or ones personal vibration gets the results that you need to make these leaps of faith into the unknown, because as you do this the spirit makes the choice for you and not the otherway round.

The spiritual message that he is trying to get across is not him moving away from disclosure but it is the next level of the project.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

I think Greer is going the same way L Ron Hubbard went. The only difference here is that he is calling his organisation a 'non profit' set up whereas Hubbard tried to call Scientology a religion so as to evade taxes. All you have to do is at the end of the financial year pay all the excess cash out as bonuses and expenses and hey presto - no profit left! Either way the goal isn't education or enlightenment it's to dupe the gullible into handing over their cash.

I share this suspicion. The Disclosure Project appears to be nothing more than a front for an emerging new religious sect with Dr. Greer as its prophet.

Would that it were otherwise...

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I just can't believe the incredibly ignorant attitude on display in here. I have heard that crap about people making large proffits from a story so much it is starting to sound like a whiney child. Give yourself a big smack in the head.

I know we are all skeptical because of the hoaxes that have been pulled on us by professed religious fanatics. That is one thing and the people who were duped acted on faith. The perpetrators are the real crooks.

So, now we are ready to lynch any person who goes out on a limb. This is starting to sound like a witch hunt.

There are people who pay 3000 a month for electricity and don't bat an eye. For me $800 is half a months take home pay, and I still think it is worthwhile.

I watched a press conference about the project. The people I saw speaking had large burdens that they seemed to have carried for a long time and their courage is good to see. There was a group of people who have said, enough is enough and we want the world to know what we have done.

I know there are many people who understand what is going on and are cheering this disclosure. There are also people who would rather have this kept a secret.

What would you prefer to see become reality, full disclosure or hidden agendas? It is as simple as that.

In the meantime, while you are scratching your heads, because we are so incredibly blinded, there is a rescue mission being staged. It won't be for the people who are smugly sitting in their comfortable lairs. It will be because of the hopeless cries for mercy from the poor souls in the world whom we have turned a blind eye towards.

This is the real tragedy and the people who proffit from others misery are the worst kinds of parasites. We have a long history of this type of behavior. It is time to put an end to all of it for once and for all.

That is what these people are trying to tell you. The status quoe is about to change. The majority of the people on earth are not happy with the way they are treated by the controllers and this is about to change.

People need to wake up to the new reality, because it is true...it is all true. You will all see very soon. Being impatient for the changes is good, but don't get discouraged, it is a matter of months now.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
... because it is true...it is all true. You will all see very soon.

I've been studying ufos for 30 years and this is a meaningless statement that has always been used. Adamski promised revelations 'soon', so did countless others. How can you be saying things will be revealed 'very soon' when Tock is claiming to have witnessed events already?

And can you tell us exactly what it is we will see as your statement make it clear that you already know...

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Tock, or anyone else who has been on one of these trips, I was wondering if you could clear up a few things for all of us here? My post isnt meant to be an attack, just want to set things straight.

Is their actual recordable viewings on these trips (videos, pictures etc), or is it just remote viewing? If their is actuall recordings, why hasnt the biggest pusher for "Disclosure" disclosed any thing himself? It does seem to be very contradicting, you can see why people would question this.

And also if the above is true, why not just present it? If he has good concrete proof he wouldnt need disclosure from the government, he would have it himself. Again kinda contradicting situation.

With regards to the NDA one must sign, you have stated reasons for this are so others dont profit etc for the reason for signing. One could post something here anonomusly, with out profit, but we would all benifit. If I saw something concrete Id be more inclined to pay the 800 dollars, not the other way around.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by redseal
If their is actuall recordings, why hasnt the biggest pusher for "Disclosure" disclosed any thing himself? It does seem to be very contradicting, you can see why people would question this.

And also if the above is true, why not just present it? If he has good concrete proof he wouldnt need disclosure from the government, he would have it himself. Again kinda contradicting situation.

Your exactly right redseal. Part of the 'mission statement' of Disclosure is:

To hold open, secrecy-free hearings on the UFO/Extraterrestrial presence on and around the earth

The fact that Greer and his CSETI set-up do not adhere to this themselves is pretty scandalous and points directly towards a hidden agenda - ie fleecing people out of their money.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tock

God, is it so difficult to understand? They don't want to be abused, someone turning around and selling some pictures 5k a pop to the large media outlets.

No, what's difficult to understand is that when Greer set out with TDP, his intentions were to blow the lid on the UFO cover up. Lets flip this around, do you not understand that if a media outlet was willing to pay $5000 for pictures of extraterrestrial spacescraft that would mean possibly the best and most public exposure you could get or at least it would fuel the disclosure by acting as a direct publically linked channel to pump out the proof to the masses. Sure it might be given the Hollywood touch, but remember that we are in the MTV generation now, where people are more concerned about Celebrity fly-on-the-wall crap than what's actually going on around them in the real world. They need the shiny effect. The comfort zone of modern mans 3D world is not be triffled with and hence the acceptance of Ufology is incredibly slowed by people only remembering the crackpots like Billy Meir and suicide cults.

Ce qui nous rend mécontents avec notre état est l'idée absurdement exagérée que nous avons du bonheur de d'autres

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
...the last time I heard that word, the dentist was handing me pink tablets and asking me to chew them before brushing to check for plaque.

Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Lots of tangent discourse straying far off the OP's topic questions. The usual 1 or 2 supporters bantering with the usual 1/2 dozen detractors...

Back to the OP questions:

After six years:

Is anyone wiser and more knowledgeable about UFOs?

For the promised masses: Yes, but just barely - infinitesimally, actually, relative to the assured and imminent profound revelations that we were supposed to get.

Has anything at all been disclosed?

Hardly - again, certainly not what we were led to believe we were going to get.

Have any hardcore facts been unearthed?

Nope. Still waiting for "hard-core" facts not already available in the public domain. Lots of blustery innuendo and now 'feel-good' vibe stuff however...

What happened to all those military personnel who related their anecdotes?

They ran back home to hide - especially after that rather cartoonish display by Greer at the L.A. warm&fuzzy conference. Too bad, too, since they were led to believe they had a trustworthy spokesman they could count on to maintain a consistent image - one they are familiar and comfortable with. There are not a whole lot of levitating-spiritual awakening Air Force Generals out there...

Is it still ongoing with the ‘truth’ just around the next corner, then the next, and the next after that…?

Unfortunately, it appears that is the Modus Operandi. Six years is too long. A pattern is forming - has indeed formed. The "next corner" will perpetually be just around the previous one, ad nauseum.

And yes, Tock, et al, I've read Greer's books, I'm a dues-paying/card-carrying member of CSETI, and have followed him since the outset. I'm not going to follow him blindly anymore.

Here's a little advice for your pal, Steven; You can have all the money, fame, and respect you could ever want by just doing this:

Write another book - except this time gather all of your credible witnesses together. Compile all of their irrefutable, verifiable evidence together with your own - include all of the names, dates, documents, photos, formulae, data sources, agencies, and links to solid evidence you can muster. Publish this book and broadcast it in many languages far and wide across the planet. This will get you all of the immediate attention you can handle. The media will give you (and pay you handsomely) for interviews, Congress-folk will give you the audience you seek, world governments will open their doors to you, the populace will adore you...

That is, of course, assuming you have "real", incriminating and undeniably accurate, bona fide new evidence to actually "disclose" - or at least enough incriminating evidence to force disclosure by those concealing it (which you claim to possess).

Then, and only then, will your support grow unlimited...

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Tock, or anyone else who has been on one of these trips, I was wondering if you could clear up a few things for all of us here? My post isnt meant to be an attack, just want to set things straight.

Is their actual recordable viewings on these trips (videos, pictures etc), or is it just remote viewing? If their is actuall recordings, why hasnt the biggest pusher for "Disclosure" disclosed any thing himself? It does seem to be very contradicting, you can see why people would question this.

With regards to the NDA one must sign, you have stated reasons for this are so others dont profit etc for the reason for signing. One could post something here anonomusly, with out profit, but we would all benifit. If I saw something concrete Id be more inclined to pay the 800 dollars, not the other way around.

If you're quick, you can capture stuff on camera, of course.
One of the event in 2006 lasted 3-4 minutes, on the side of the Mountain.
A lot of other things happened too.
Other events were personal, in consciousness state.

I'll try to dig a few examples on youtube for you once I'm back home tonight.

I agree with you, I would like to see more myself, even if I'm satisfied with my trip. Just to have to make sure there isn't any people that will turn this into an hollywood movie and be used in other bad ways. I'm sure you understand why they are careful. They also have limited resources, so it's not easy to get the time to do all this.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

If their is actuall recordings, why hasnt the biggest pusher for "Disclosure" disclosed any thing himself? It does seem to be very contradicting, you can see why people would question this.

Your exactly right redseal. Part of the 'mission statement' of Disclosure is:

To hold open, secrecy-free hearings on the UFO/Extraterrestrial presence on and around the earth

The fact that Greer and his CSETI set-up do not adhere to this themselves is pretty scandalous and points directly towards a hidden agenda - ie fleecing people out of their money.

He will not run around to show any jo blos what he has. He went to the important people, and they didn't react. What difference do you think you would make Torsion? None. Senators have been briefed, congressmen, presidents, nothing happened, now why would you make a difference.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

He will not run around to show any jo blos what he has. He went to the important people, and they didn't react. What difference do you think you would make Torsion? None. Senators have been briefed, congressmen, presidents, nothing happened, now why would you make a difference.

So what you are saying, Tock, is that Greer has the evidence but we, the people, are not important enough to be shown it?

If you come back off Greer's course with an attitude like that there is something desperately wrong being taught there! It's also a worrying thought that you are now officially an Ambassador to the Universe!

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

You can record stuff, but you can't use it without permission.
I've used material from my trip there, but I had my whole presentation checked by Debbie Foch before having the OK to go.

Is this based on some copyright claim? I don't understand where this would come from. The only other thing I could see is that as a precondition of attendance you agree to not distribute any film or stuff. If so, am I unreasonable in saying that such a requirement is suspicious? I am not trying to be belligerent; but I am trying to understand the motivations of those who would cover this media up.

Furthermore, then shouldn't I sneak close to where such an event is happening and take surreptitious footage? Don't we celebrate whistle-blowers who are trying to get the truth out about UFOs? When the government is hiding behind a smokescreen, that is what we try to do. We have tons of footage from outside Groom Lake. We have allegedly tons of people who have given good testimony to the Discosure Project. Given the crackdown on information, am I unreasonable or consistent in asking for someone to sneak into one of these forums, take footage, and expose the hidden information?

I don't understand who "they" are. The aliens? I have to agree with another poster here (in substance if not vehemence) that if we can get the word out by selling the photos, yeah, it's scummy, but isn't that what we want? Is the goal here Disclosure? Am I unreasonable in seeing that this is prima facie what the government is doing: orchestrating Disclosure based on their own agenda as to when, where, and how disclosure should happen?

CSETI doesn't want to turn this into a hollywood show, they want peaceful, bi-directionnal contact.

There are a few things I don't understand here. First, how could this be anything but a Hollywood show? Isn't this by definition sensational? I can understand that you don't want it to become something base. But isn't everyone going to take something different away from this? Some won't take away from it what others might want. That's, unfortunately, how these things often work.

Second, in what way is bi-directional contact going to be made? My question is thus: when do I get to meet an alien? Do I need to wait for CSETI to make the first contact? If so, I don't want them speaking for me because they don't believe what I do. And if they insist on being the first, for whatever reason, then I can only analogize them again to the government for wanting to control contact. Does CSETI not trust me enough to make my own personal contact? I don't understand the group's motivation in wanting things to work out this way.

I'm not saying that they don't. But I don't understand why they can't do it publicly.
What would you think if, when you show up in your craft on such and such planet, and the only they you can for contact, is been filmed and pictures, oh and wait, Shot at with particle beam weapons and guns....

I don't understand this sentence. Are you saying that we would be belligerent? If so, I don't understand on what this is based.

I don't think that's fair. I don't think you're selfish, I don't think you're trying to be anything but honest. I am not trying to be mean or belligerent, I just sincerely can't understand why a group that has worked so hard to bring about Disclosure would then clamp down on information when they, according to what they seem to be saying, feel like it isn't going their way. Why wouldn't someone with their hands on the truth and no agenda other than the betterment of humanity and a belief in the freedom of man want to hold onto the road to the answer?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Many of the greatest movements in history were started at the grass-roots. Civil rights, Ghandi's India, gay rights, and a host of other groups. And advancements have been made based on those movements. I don't understand why the Disclosure Project thinks that it needs to start at the top; they're too rigid at the top. What is the intellectual and empirical fallacy of a grass-roots UFO movement that has all the testimony and information that they need to make their case? There is remarkable strength in numbers.

I am trying to not make the claim that the previous writer did, which was that the Disclosure Project does not trust ordinary people. But part of me can't help but think about it seriously. Is that an unreasonable observation?

[edit on 3/27/2007 by Togetic]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
I just can't believe the incredibly ignorant attitude on display in here. I have heard that crap about people making large proffits from a story so much it is starting to sound like a whiney child. Give yourself a big smack in the head.

I know we are all skeptical because of the hoaxes that have been pulled on us by professed religious fanatics. That is one thing and the people who were duped acted on faith. The perpetrators are the real crooks.

So, now we are ready to lynch any person who goes out on a limb. This is starting to sound like a witch hunt.

There are people who pay 3000 a month for electricity and don't bat an eye. For me $800 is half a months take home pay, and I still think it is worthwhile.

I watched a press conference about the project. The people I saw speaking had large burdens that they seemed to have carried for a long time and their courage is good to see. There was a group of people who have said, enough is enough and we want the world to know what we have done.

I know there are many people who understand what is going on and are cheering this disclosure. There are also people who would rather have this kept a secret.

What would you prefer to see become reality, full disclosure or hidden agendas? It is as simple as that.

In the meantime, while you are scratching your heads, because we are so incredibly blinded, there is a rescue mission being staged. It won't be for the people who are smugly sitting in their comfortable lairs. It will be because of the hopeless cries for mercy from the poor souls in the world whom we have turned a blind eye towards.

This is the real tragedy and the people who proffit from others misery are the worst kinds of parasites. We have a long history of this type of behavior. It is time to put an end to all of it for once and for all.

That is what these people are trying to tell you. The status quoe is about to change. The majority of the people on earth are not happy with the way they are treated by the controllers and this is about to change.

People need to wake up to the new reality, because it is true...it is all true. You will all see very soon. Being impatient for the changes is good, but don't get discouraged, it is a matter of months now.

I understand your message and will admit that I have given to this project recently. I just can understand the other side of the coin as well. The message is great but the results so far are not so hot. People want to see something from the claims that were made. They want to see results from the news conference held in 2001. Sure, it was blocked but with all of those people coming forward we would have thought by now that congress would have been FORCED to listen.

You see, it's not a matter of us turning a blind eye towards the less fortunate. I see it every day. My family lives it. I keep faith and fear nothing because I know what is out there. However, you will find that many believe what they have been taught to believe and this is the biggest block to situations like this. People have been burned so often that it truly discredits the real deal when it comes along.

Now, I'm not saying that this is the real deal. I'm just saying that we need to start seeing something and soon in order to justify giving anymore money. Especially where the funds have gone.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Lots of tangent discourse straying far off the OP's topic questions. The usual 1 or 2 supporters bantering with the usual 1/2 dozen detractors...

Thanks for your perceptive response, Outrageo. I, too, got caught up in the banter and forgot what I originally posted! But I suppose that's the nature of these threads - and, perhaps, their purpose!

You made many good points. Rather than me re-quoting the whole thing here I suggest people scoot back to read Outrageo's post...

[edit on 27-3-2007 by torsion]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

So what you are saying, Tock, is that Greer has the evidence but we, the people, are not important enough to be shown it?

If you come back off Greer's course with an attitude like that there is something desperately wrong being taught there! It's also a worrying thought that you are now officially an Ambassador to the Universe!

Right. Who else would be more impactful than the PEOPLE! The PEOPLE have formed and shaped governments and countries throughout history. They also spurn evolution within these countries and such. If the government doesn't do it for the people then they change it. It's scattered throughout history. It's the PEOPLE that make or break a country.

So again, who ELSE is MORE important to disclose to other than US?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CidCaldensfey
Greer screwed up the Disclosure project by making it a spirtual thing. Obviously it must be because mysticism is easier to believe and more factual than actual scientific evidence.

Or maybe science is flawed and "spiritualism" is actually the basis to Existence, we've just had it wrong all along.

Science will go no where fast, and does.

Science does not understand Existence, therefore the advent of "science" based technlogies have only harmed the planet.

The disclosure project has disclosed any thing and every thing that it possibly could to the public with out visual evidence of an actual E.T. and/or artifacts there of.

That's quite a lot of witnesses to dismiss because of personal delude

[edit on 27-3-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

...........Let me tell you one good thing about the price. It sure keeps most of the "less desirables", away from this. Which is nice when you are doing all this seriously.

And there it is.......Disclosure for the wealthy and screw the rest of humanity.

I guess to be poor is to be "less desireable" and to be wealthy is "welcome to the club"

That right there screams fraud and hoax in my opinion...offering Ebe's to the world as a marketing scheme is so low I cannot even begin to vent.......

So 6 years later...for a couple of grand in cash......you too can meet or see an alien.....WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP !!

[edit on 27-3-2007 by Alpha Grey]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join