It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 6 years what has the Disclosure Project disclosed?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
You do have to wonder if this is a feeble attempt at disclosure, funded by the US treasury. Could they feel guilty for keeping secrets?

If I had access to all of this information, I certainly wouldn't keep it under wraps. Time is running out no matter which way this plays out.

If these people want to hide what they have and only share it with a select few, that does leave room for speculation by the rest of the people who don't take part.

There is no doubt in my mind that these people do have verafiable information that is most likely all true. Is this part of a Government disclosure project to get a feeling for where the public's thinking is at?

Is it a stalling tactic? I seem to trust very few people right now.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tockShame on you...People are so selfish, makes me sick.
[edit on 27-3-2007 by tock]

Why don't you donate your next spare 800 dollars to a cancer research organisation? Surely that would be a less selfish cause for you yourself to be involved with?

I'll tell you's something else, there's more discrimination against sceptics on this forum than on anyone else. It frustrates believers that all sceptics want is something as little as real proof for the hugely outlandish claims that are made on this forum, not just grainy footage or grainy photos......not hearsay and not even testimony from people who are in high up positions....that means nothing in regards to proof itself. People's belief in such things as human-alien contact I would rate as being 99 percent 'faith', faith that people's stories are real, faith that grainy pics and vids are really what is claimed, faith in faith.....of which I don't have any faith in at all. Take away your faith for a moment and see what you have? You have reality. And in reality there's not one shred of solid proof for any one of the multitude of claims that have ever been made. In reality only the possibility exists......for now.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
That is not the truth either.

I have seen a UFO in flight with my dad and brother also seeing the same thing at the same time. We will all testify to what we saw. That would be enough to convict a person in court.

The statement you made is not valid. There is enough evidence out there now. You just havn't come face to face with it, that you remember.

Trying to answer those difficult questions is the start. You need to try listening with your mind instead of your ears. Then you may start to get some answers.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

I was amazed to learn in this thread that Greer has his accolites sign a non disclosure agreement before he takes their money. Absolute hypocrisy - Greer should be sent to the UFO Hall of Shame.

ATS people, isn't the 'ignore' option on this site a form of censorship and doesn't it go against the philosophy of the site? Just a thought!

Torsion,

Thanks for quoting me - now Tock will see it LOL...
anyhow - Greer is in the UFO hall of shame

www.ufowatchdog.com...

3rd person down!

As for the ignore feature - I don't care if Tock has me on ignore - it was a serious debate in the other thread and he started acting childish and insulting. If he does not like your arguments he will be come more insulting and eventually ignore you.

The arguments and suppositions will only intensify... you are dealing with religion - and he gets insulted easily - but it is SO easy for him to insult...

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
IGNORE POST - OT SORRY PEEPS

[edit on 3/27/2007 by kroms33]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
EDIT OT event and slander.

I DON'T want to be rude - but perhaps Greer isBrainwashing people.
No assault on ANYONE... just a general statement...

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
EDIT!

Sorry OT slander

IGNORE POST

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
OT Slander IGNORE POST

SORRY FOLKS

I won't be posting in Greer forums anymore - seems others can be rude, but when someone like me pushes back - they get their hands slapped.

Good luck with the GOOD fight guys, and be careful! Greer hasn't disclosed a thing yet!

Peace.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
OT SLANDER IGNORE POST
LATERZ

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
For on topic discussion... Further of topic commentary will result in thread closure and administrative sanctions for the perpetrators.

For those that need to take a break, here is some diversionary reading that may prove valuable

Mod Note: Post On Topic – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: If You Have Been Post Banned – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: How Not To Be Banned From ATS – Please Review This Link.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Thanks to those who made this thread interesting and provided valid and worthwhile information.

It has answered a few question about Disclosure, though sometimes in an indirect way.

I conclude that I cannot trust the integrity the Disclosure Project or CSETI or those affiliated with them. I consider them to be insincere organisations that have agendas contrary to what they claim.

shame, as the idea had potential - had it been legitimate...

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I had to step in one last time on this thread, cause I believe our society is in quite a critical time. Time where people will have to make critical decisions.

I also sure hope that you see past the rude and attacking comments some people have made on this thread.

Will people accept where this is leading us? In peace, compassion and acceptance of living and conscious creatures in this universe. But wouldn't we have first to accept our neighbors, people from other countries?

The work of important figures like Steven Greer, Stephen Bassett, and all the great man that pushed this whole disclosure movement this far, is crucial. Time is of the essence, and yet, a few of them are battling on the front line, with very little resources. Shouldn't we ask ourselves, what can we do to assist this process.

Isn't time that we stop the fighting on ATS, and find common grounds, so we can make progress?

One last thing I'd like to say. People are slave to their mind, as Eckart Tolle would say. People has gotta start listening to the heart.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tock
I would like to see pictures of the body, or i'll have to say this is lies. For all i know, this entire article could have been done by debunkers.

That is the problem with Wikipedia. We have been barred from using this source for ANY of our own research for school. So much of the information is wrong or not complete that the instructors made the push to keep students and such from going to it as a legitimate source.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
That is not the truth either.

I have seen a UFO in flight with my dad and brother also seeing the same thing at the same time. We will all testify to what we saw. That would be enough to convict a person in court.

The statement you made is not valid. There is enough evidence out there now. You just havn't come face to face with it, that you remember.

Trying to answer those difficult questions is the start. You need to try listening with your mind instead of your ears. Then you may start to get some answers.

What you have to remember my friend is that most skeptics are, well, skeptical. They believe it is the best way for them to live and I can't argue against that. They want to see what they consider 'scientific' evidence as proof. They want to touch it and then touch it again to make sure and then touch it one more time. It's not a bad thing for a person to be. The only problem is that they then end up preventing themselves from seeing the signs of change and such because they become so fixated on 'science'. The problem with science is that it is not absolute and is everchanging.

They believe that the 'laws' that science has set forth are absolute when in fact they may not be. Every day the scientific world is coming out with new ways to do things. New ways to view things. It was a pretty strong statement when they came out to announce that there is a logical structure to the universe and that it is indeed NOT created out of chaos as previously thought. Then again, there are those skeptics against that idea as well because it is 'change' and change is not good for the skeptic.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
A comment for tock

You seem like a stand up guy and you definately believe in the disclosure project. It may very well be all true, because I have seen many things via remote viewing that lead me to think it is all true. There is some question as to the ultimate motivation behind this project.

From my perspective, it is part of a Government Disclosure Project. Plain and simple, keep in mind the information is factual, based on part of what the Govt knows, not all. I could be wrong or a bit off on this and will need to work with this info.

The Government knows, via remote viewing, that they need to start disclosing what they know, because they will all be brought under investigation by the citizens of the country at some point in the near future.

I need to spend some time on this if I want more insight.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
There has been some rude and aggresive posting on this thread and some staggering examples of common sense denial and tunnel-vision. Much of it I will put down to the naivety and immaturity of certain posters... but in general I think it did remain on topic - which was the Disclosure Project

This link has already been posted once but I feel it is important to bring it back for those who may have missed it. This gives an independant perspective of Greer/Disclosure/CSETI. Follow the link and scoot down the page to resident No. 3. Check through the links on the page, too, for further enlightenment.

www.ufowatchdog.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'd like to add my two bits (cdn) to this discussion. I saw Dr. Greer a couple of years ago in Toronto and I was quite impressed with the Disclosure Project as such. I'm no tin-hatter or true believer...just curious.

Greer has done something no other member of the UFO community has. The DP has produced real live people...military, intelligence, etc...to talk publically about their experiences. Folks, this is a big deal, and there has been no other revelation of its magnitude! Those in the community can cite lots of names...Corsoe, Cooper, Meier, Adamski, you name it, but those people have little standing outside of this group. Thing is, for all the witnesses Greer produced, who knew that the media could so effectively stonewall him?

I find the spiritual aspect troublesome...but let's not take the rest of it away from him. What I find most disturbing about this thread is the evaporation rate of good manners. Greer says he's been contacted since childhood. If he choses to 'vector ufo's' and show others how to do it, I'm not going to call him a charlatan, nor his students fools. He has earned the right to share his message as he sees fit. Me, I'm voting with my wallet...I'll shell out ten bucks to hear him discuss the DP, but no $800 for the rest of the package.

Much of this entire forum is based on faith, but...as long as Greer's not handing out the Kool-aid, I don't think it's appropriate to slag either him or those who chose to investigate his path more fully. If concrete evidence were the key...well then there'd be no need for this site.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I've just read this thread after a couple of weeks of looking at the disclosure videos a long with a whole gang of other videos. I just signed on to ATS in order to posts my two cents in all of this.

Personally I've been interested in the UFO phenomena ever since my dad told me about a cigar shaped craft he and his aunt saw flying silently over the city of Sollefteå, Sweden some 40 years ago. I think I was like 10 or something when he told me. Since then I've read up quite a bit, the whole Blue Book..the movies..the MJ12, Hoagland, Nasa videos and so on and so on.

When I saw the first Disclosure Project video I was very happy but at the same time sad since I saw that it was a video from 2001. I've watched the other videos since and over time wandered from 'true believer' into extreme skeptic. Personally I have a hard time seeing how any other rational person (sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone but that's just how I feel) could not go from those high and lows concerning some of the things stated by Dr Greer which just doesn't make sense at times..

I was stunned by the shift from hard facts, witnesses, corroborating reports and so on to RV, inner peace and so on. At the same time as I do "buy into that", that we need to try to become more peaceful.. I find it contradicting to imagine that such a pursuit can be realized without the means or proper accelerator. I mean we could stop global warming, famine and so on today but we just won't since we're just a tee wee bit more than simple primates tending to our own flocks. We simply need to lower the bar for what effort we need to put in in order to look beyond the flock. And if anything is key in lowering that bar it's free energy, contact, bonafied proof of other intelligent lifeforms (so that we might better grasp that we're one big flock)..take your pick..

So to me..Greers reasoning lands me in a sort of catch 22. A catch that just echoes a tad too much of religious proclamations such as "believe and though shalt be saved" sort of. It was 10 years since X-files was on and I wanted to believe. Now I want to know.

I don't think I'm being unreasonable? And it's not about "what are you/me/he/she doing to further the cause".. I'm doing what I can and I've been doing it since I became aware of the issues surround the 'ufo phenomena', which is spreading the word and making folks around me think a little, read up, before making nonsense comments about tin foil hats and comets. I sure as heck haven't been donating money, how in the world would my money make a n ET get in touch with me any faster (to be drastic)? Nonsense.

Ah anyway. I'm still hoping that Greers cause is a valid one, that my doubt was ill placed and that we have an amazing couple of years a head of us. Because if all else fails we'll have the common space tourists up there cruising soon enough, and I'll bet some hard earned cash on the fact that they'll be wanting to take some mighty fancy holiday photos.

On another note, whatever happened to this:
richardlalancette.blogspot.com... t-interview-of-dr-greer-on-zero.html
It doesn't exactly..help..the credibility.. :/

Anyway. Cool forum

Cheers ~ L

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hi Lasse.

Great first post.

The subject certainly needs some objectivity, and you have indeed provided it.

Some of us have spent an inordinate amount of time Poo flinging, much to our own detriment. So it's refreshing to have another more considered perspective, that is unaffected by the polarization of thoughts that we all currently have.

The link that you point to is C2C interview that is now over 4 years old. We are still waiting.

I think your comments merit a Way Above vote, and you have mine.

Look foward to seeing around the site.

Seeker.

[edit on 2-4-2007 by Seeker PI]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lasse

On another note, whatever happened to this:
richardlalancette.blogspot.com... t-interview-of-dr-greer-on-zero.html
It doesn't exactly..help..the credibility.. :/

Hi lasse

My understanding is that the inventors of such things tend to get thwarted by "spooks" before they can ever get these inventions out to the public. They get offered huge sums of $$$ to hand over their device and schematics, or they are seriously harrassed and threatened, and not just themselves but their families as well....

These devices really are the "holy grail" that can bring down the MIC (Military-Industrial Complex), so MIC invests no small amount of resources and manpower into going after the inventors....

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join