It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 6 years what has the Disclosure Project disclosed?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by timb3r

Originally posted by tock

Originally posted by Alien42
I would like to see what you guys could do for disclosure,
without charging for anything. It takes money to do
everything that they have done.

What would you like him to do, stand outside on a street
corner, shouting that the aliens are here?

Exactly, how do you work toward disclosure, without any money. I don't get why people are making so much fuss around that...

It's like asking everybody on these forums, to go work for free tomorrow...

Well you've saved me the task of quoting both of you seperately.

Now answer my question - Why does the head of The Disclosure Project (you know the FOI, lets blow the lid, whistleblower, exposure, truth telling, get things out in the open) make you sign an NDA when you see something with him?

Scroll up, I answered that already.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

He is also pushing more toward the energy generation devices.

Now hang on 2 seconds.

I mean this with the upmost respect Tock, please don't think I'm attacking you or your spirituality; I'm just trying to understand your angle on this.

Ok, so Dr Greer can communicate with something in the sky. He can prove it as he has been able to teach you to do it. He's heading up a project to prove the existence of UFO's & the resulting cover up.... Ok, am I missing something here. He is his own evidence, he is by default the actual proof and yet he hides it away, charging you money and making you sign an NDA. It could be easily documented scientifically, recorded via film & audio proving they exist. And yet he doesn't. Why?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

No you haven't.

I'll ask again, why do you have to sign an NDA?

No skirting around, no psuedo political dramatics and certainly spare me the spirituality mumbo jumbo! (no offence, I call it as I see it)

[edit on 26-3-2007 by timb3r]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I answered this also, scroll up.

They have attempted to put all this in a movie. But this all failed the moment the media in question wanted to change things so it would feel more like "Holywood" or to turn it upside down to ridicule this whole thing.

Didn't you read the previous post?

He has attempted to do all this 2 dozens times already. The funding gets pulled, the editor wants to make the buck with it, and turns it into a joke. So it has failed badly.

If you know someone, that has the funding, it has to be lean money, that would like to make a great movie about this, can you imagine how this would rock?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

No you haven't.

I'll ask again, why do you have to sign an NDA?

No skirting around, no psuedo political dramatics and certainly spare me the spirituality mumbo jumbo! (no offence, I call it as I see it)

On page one. Open up your eyes. I did sign.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Tock said:
We have vectored in UFO during the Mt shasta Septembre 2006 training.

What types of UFO's were they, can you describe them? How are you certain it was something you did that called them, can you repeat it? I have to admit I find it a bit ironic that the Disclosure project requires signing confidentiality agreements. I think much of the frustration with it is disappointment that more progress has not been made. There are so many unanswered questions, a confidentiality agreement inflames the lack of resolution and evokes suspicion.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearwater

Tock said:
We have vectored in UFO during the Mt Shasta September 2006 training.

What types of UFO's were they, can you describe them? How are you certain it was something you did that called them, can you repeat it? I have to admit I find it a bit ironic that the Disclosure project requires signing confidentiality agreements. I think much of the frustration with it is disappointment that more progress has not been made. There are so many unanswered questions, a confidentiality agreement inflames the lack of resolution and evokes suspicion.

They were same type as the phoenix lights, but a whole lot closer. Some right above our head, some few 100s meters away. Very quick events, 5-10 seconds events. Some smaller, some bigger, various colors, various motions.

This can be repeated. In fact, this happens to nearly any CSETI Training.
Check his book, he even got some of those craft to materialize above the group in england and Mt Popo near Mexico.

Even better, if you are pure hearted and with good intentions, you can do this yourself...

[edit on 26-3-2007 by tock]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

On page one. Open up your eyes. I did sign.

No, you are giving me a definition of what an NDA is supposed (except you missed out the fact that an NDA actually protects both parties who sign it) to do & relating it to CSETI.

Anyway, I'll leave it for now. Even though you are slightly over defensive (and rude, which I'll let slide), I do understand - but that doesn't mean I have to agree.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
That's neat Tock, did you see a big black triangle too? Or just the lights UFO's?

I'm not so sure about the good intentions thing, you know what road they pave.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Even better, if you are pure hearted and with good intentions, you can do this yourself...

Arghhh, sorry I can't keep away.

This statement scares the hell out of me.

We're talking about UFO's here, the possiblity that another lifeform has the means to travel through space to get to and visit planet earth. We are hardly a pure race, infact I'd say we are probably the worst thing to happen to this planet and yet prior to Greers CSETI jaunts up mountains, people have been recording sighting of UFO's for hundreds, if not, thousands of years.

So why do the "unpure" see and photograph hundreds of UFO's on a weekly basis?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Human's aren't bad, a bit stressed, imperfect and afraid but not bad.

I don't think anyone really intends to suffocate their children, when they get up in the morning and drive everywhere all day......

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Arghhh, sorry I can't keep away.

This statement scares the hell out of me.

We're talking about UFO's here, the possiblity that another lifeform has the means to travel through space to get to and visit planet earth. We are hardly a pure race, infact I'd say we are probably the worst thing to happen to this planet and yet prior to Greers CSETI jaunts up mountains, people have been recording sighting of UFO's for hundreds, if not, thousands of years.

So why do the "unpure" see and photograph hundreds of UFO's on a weekly basis?

What I meant is, if you have good intents, you are most likely to get better results. Why is that scary? When I meet someone, I read his body language, listen to him, and I can quickly see if he's good or bad, at least roughly.
Same for them, but with more advance ways of reading you

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearwater

Tock said:
We have vectored in UFO during the Mt Shasta September 2006 training.

They were same type as the phoenix lights, but a whole lot closer. Some right above our head, some few 100s meters away. Very quick events, 5-10 seconds events. Some smaller, some bigger, various colors, various motions.

This can be repeated. In fact, this happens to nearly any CSETI Training.
Check his book, he even got some of those craft to materialize above the group in england and Mt Popo near Mexico.

It's very easy to be cynical about these sorts of claims, so please understand when I say that my skepticism is not to be confused with derision.

This is an honest and sincere question. If this actually happened, and if CSETI can actually do what you are saying, why wouldn't you have tons of video equipment there to record it, and then why wouldn't you post it to Youtube, send it to networks, and otherwise broadcast it as far as possible? If I had the ability to make that happen, I would want everyone to know. I wish I had the ability to do that, because I would show it to everyone I could. I would also call a TV station and let them choose the time and place and show them what I could do.

Is that manifestly unreasonable? Why should one group of people be privy to UFOs and deny it to the rest of us on the basis of perceived superiority? Is that what is happening here, or do I have it backwards? It just seems to me that if a group has access to UFO's, and refuses to expose it, then that's precisely what the government is doing.

Again, I hope that I am not being insulting. I just can't fathom why people would want to hide this if they had proof.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
They tried, read my previous post regarding the sabotage of various Media, including ABC not following the contract they signed with Steven.
According to Kathleen Kennedy, they have better lawyers, and no, they won't respect the contract...

They have a short video out there, a trailer, that shows laser work and the like, during a CSETI fieldwork. I just can't put the finger on it.

If you know someone, that can make the movie, as requested by Steven Greer, Direct them to Debbie Foch, coordinator of CSETI.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Surely there must be someone, somewhere who would be interested? They were willing to go see the Prophet Yahweh, so I can't imagine that there is no one out there willing, especially if they get to choose the time and place.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I'm sure there is. But will they keep the material unaltered? That's the big question.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Has anyone other than Greer or his insiders seen a copy of the agreement with ABC? Is it posted somewhere and has ABC acknowledged there was an agreement. If it is true, did Greer abide by all provisions of the agreement?

When on these trips who controls your vantage point when these lights appear? Are you told to sit in a certain location? Are you allowed to move about freely so no devices can be hidden from your view? Are the locations picked in advance or is it a random thing? Is there cover in the form of trees or hills in the areas where these events take place? Do these events only occur in the dark or do they happen in daylight?

I have raised more than a half million dollars in contributions to Non-Profits in the last twelve months. I have done this many times over in the last 20 years. The average contribution over the last year was under $30. Fund-raising is easy if the organization meets some basic criteria:

1- The organization must provide a necessary service for which there is a demand and public support.

2- All activities must be transparent and full information about activities must be available on demand to the public without hesitation.

3- All financial records must be available on demand without hesitation.

4- There must be a credible Board of Directors with the power to overrule the Director if needed.

5 - The originator and the core members must have shown their own support through sacrifice and financial support and be willing to document it.

Criteria 2 and 3 seems to be lacking in this case. If 4 and 5 are true it is not apparent. Secrecy in any form is like a giant neon sign saying "Buyer Beware"!

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Oh yay, yet another Greer-bashing thread.....

Has anything really been disclosed?

Yes, a tremendous amount of information has been disclosed.

The fact that UFOs have been sighted and confirmed by many highly credible people - radar operators, air force pilots etc. They have had ground radar, ground visual, airborne radar, and airborne visual confirmation.

The fact that some of them have ETs in them - this is confirmed by Clifford Stone, Jonathan Weygandt and others. The fact that there are dozens, if not hundreds, of different species. The fact that we have downed many of their crafts, or their crafts have otherwise crashed, and we have reverse-engineered much of their technology.

The fact that there has been an official cover-up all along and that the reverse-engineering and related projects have completely escaped any sort of official government oversight. These black projects fell into the hands of the Military Industrial Complex or Shadow Government, who have their own funding mechanisms and pretty much do whatever they want and answer to no one.

The fact that there is evidence of ET bases on the moon and Mars.

The fact that the MIC uses a planned progression of contrived enemies and wars - the Cold War (Russians), Rogue Nations, Asteroids, Terrorists, and the ETs - to keep their permanent war machine running and the profits rolling in. Which means they are conducting a very significant amount of Psychological Warfare and propaganda operations on the public. Like 9/11 and the "War on Terror", the various terrifying "alien abduction" scenarios....

The idea being that as long as they can keep the public Afraid of the Next Big Enemy, the public will turn to the [shadow] government for protection/security, AND THUS ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE BRAINWASHED AND CONTROLLED.

Now that is a tremendous amount of information, and it is all confirmed by multiple independent corroborating witnesses in TDP.

As for the other accusations against Greer.... people really have impossibly high expectations of him. He is ONE GUY, with maybe a handful of assistants, going up against this giant multi-TRILLION dollar system of military/intelligence operatives and interlocking corporations - the people who really for all intents and purposes RULE THE WORLD. Who have a vast array of advanced technology reverse-engineered from ET crafts at their disposal!

I mean, when you properly set Greer against the backdrop of the MIC, this immensely immensely powerful secret government - it's amazing he's even still alive at all! He has had at least four DEATHS on his team and the various people he has worked with - most notably former CIA Director Bill Colby.

People are being just amazingly cruel and insensitive about this. Here he is fighting this war against this unbelievably powerful opponent, with his friends and team members being MURDERED around him - and people have the GALL to accuse him of just being in it for the money?!?!!? Or the GALL to say that he hasn't done ENOUGH for Disclosure!??! "Come on Greer, give us MORE MORE MORE, you're not fighting hard enough for us or doing enough...."

Unbelievable! Just unbelievably ignorant and cruel and insensitive!

I think that's why Greer doesn't even bother trying to cater to the skeptics and naysayers any more. He already has a tonne of things on his plate, and he knows what kinds of things are going to be productive and help Disclosure and which are going to be a waste of time and effort. And trying to convince the skeptics, as I have been finding, is a complete and utter waste of time for him. His time is better spent doing CSETI expeditions and meeting with government/military/corporate people and working with SEAS to get free/over-unity energy technologies out into the public domain.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Has anyone other than Greer or his insiders seen a copy of the agreement with ABC? Is it posted somewhere and has ABC acknowledged there was an agreement. If it is true, did Greer abide by all provisions of the agreement?

When on these trips who controls your vantage point when these lights appear? Are you told to sit in a certain location? Are you allowed to move about freely so no devices can be hidden from your view? Are the locations picked in advance or is it a random thing? Is there cover in the form of trees or hills in the areas where these events take place? Do these events only occur in the dark or do they happen in daylight?

I have raised more than a half million dollars in contributions to Non-Profits in the last twelve months. I have done this many times over in the last 20 years. The average contribution over the last year was under $30. Fund-raising is easy if the organization meets some basic criteria:

1- The organization must provide a necessary service for which there is a demand and public support.

2- All activities must be transparent and full information about activities must be available on demand to the public without hesitation.

3- All financial records must be available on demand without hesitation.

4- There must be a credible Board of Directors with the power to overrule the Director if needed.

5 - The originator and the core members must have shown their own support through sacrifice and financial support and be willing to document it.

Criteria 2 and 3 seems to be lacking in this case. If 4 and 5 are true it is not apparent. Secrecy in any form is like a giant neon sign saying "Buyer Beware"!

Harold Berndt could assist you with the ABC case.

You are allowed to move freely, you can sit where you want, you can also lie down, you can move away from the group. As long as you don't interrupt the work of the group.

The choice of the location is purely based on how quiet it is, this can be done anywhere really. In fact, I'm a few weeks away from repeating all this in my own town, I will most likely share the results here.

We went at night time, and there was various events, some behind trees, but some just in the open, some above us, some far off in the atmosphere.

Blaine91555, contact Debbie if you can assist. [email protected].

I can't help you with the other questions, that's not my field, but Debbie could probably answer those.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
millerman, what took you so long to hop in
. My english isn't that great, i was hoping you came and landed a hand. Thanks dude.

I gotta head home.
Talk to you all later.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join