It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unhijackable Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
It could be that the entire book of revelations was actually a hallucination that represents nothing buts it's writers fantasies.

Perhaps the real armageddon happens in a few weeks only it's actually a reference to the final four!

Final four . . .

Four horsemen.

Am I the only one who doesn't see this as ironclad evidence that we will all die when a new NCAA champion is crowned?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
one more thing. you are saying that babylon is present day iraq?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by souls

That's correct. Babylon is present day Iraq. Jeremiah 50 and 51 are happening right now. There is a three part judgement against Babylon. We are in part two. You will also see this in Isaiah 13

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind
It could be that the entire book of revelations was actually a hallucination that represents nothing buts it's writers fantasies.

Perhaps the real armageddon happens in a few weeks only it's actually a reference to the final four!

Final four . . .

Four horsemen.

Am I the only one who doesn't see this as ironclad evidence that we will all die when a new NCAA champion is crowned?

NCAA huh? yeah i have always thought that it might be the four horsemen!

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

That's correct. Babylon is present day Iraq. Jeremiah 50 and 51 are happening right now. There is a three part judgement against Babylon. We are in part two. You will also see this in Isaiah 13

what happens in isaiah 13?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

what happens in isaiah 13?

It is talking about the same judgment of Babylon or Iraq.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

NCAA huh? yeah i have always thought that it might be the four horsemen!

Think about it.

Four brackets

NCAA=4 letters

Final Four

The winners of the tournament play in april. The fourth month.

Clearly direct evidence that it represents the four horsemen of the apocalypse.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
do you agree that their is a possibility that the bible could have been rewritten to fit agendas throughout the ages?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
let me try to add the letters together

n=1
c=3
a=1
a=1

look! they add up to 666!!

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
What happens if a cinderella team wins..........is our goose still cooked or is there a reprieve

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

do you agree that their is a possibility that the bible could have been rewritten to fit agendas throughout the ages?

No........No chance of that. The dead sea scrolls prove the accuracy of the Old Testament and the New Testament is a fulfullment of the Old Testament.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
[edit on 21-3-2007 by GLDNGUN]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
i guess i should find out for my self but, who exactly translated the dead sea scrolls? what was the original language?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   

When the Rapture occurs the world will be in CHAOS........order out of chaos. The world will embrace a leader that can run off the imaginary aliens and restore order. During the great tribulation, he will vigorously hunt down the Christians and Jews and all will be required to take the mark.

Actually, the world will embrace the aliens before it embraces the anti-Christ. Earth changes, namely a polar shift will wreak havoc on the planet. The aliens will claim they are here to help and most of humanity will welcome them with open arms. Societies will break down as people lose faith in governements and look to "ET" for help. The rapture indeed will rescue the true "Sons of God" and then things will get very interesting. A 1-world government will ultimately be the result in conjunction with a 1-world religion to fill the vacuum. And what religion will that be? It certainly shouldn't be a shock to anyone. It's the same religion that has openly stated its goal of dominating the world and killing all those that don't convert. We've already seen them slice the heads off innocent people and are already hunting down and murdering Christians in Africa. After the US falls from within, true believers are taken out of the world, and God removes his hand of protection, there will be little to stop Islam from spreading its brutal oppression. The anti-Christ will lose his "mask" of "peace". The "aliens" will take off their masks as well and reveal their true identity. Space brothers from a distant civilization? Hardly. Nothing more than the offspring (clones) of fallen angels.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN

When the Rapture occurs the world will be in CHAOS........order out of chaos. The world will embrace a leader that can run off the imaginary aliens and restore order. During the great tribulation, he will vigorously hunt down the Christians and Jews and all will be required to take the mark.

Actually, the world will embrace the aliens before it embraces the anti-Christ. Earth changes, namely a polar shift will wreak havoc on the planet. The aliens will claim they are here to help and most of humanity will welcome them with open arms. Societies will break down as people lose faith in governements and look to "ET" for help. The rapture indeed will rescue the true "Sons of God" and then things will get very interesting. A 1-world government will ultimately be the result in conjunction with a 1-world religion to fill the vacuum. And what religion will that be? It certainly shouldn't be a shock to anyone. It's the same religion that has openly stated its goal of dominating the world and killing all those that don't convert. We've already seen them slice the heads off innocent people and are already hunting down and murdering Christians in Africa. After the US falls from within, true believers are taken out of the world, and God removes his hand of protection, there will be little to stop Islam from spreading its brutal oppression. The anti-Christ will lose his "mask" of "peace". The "aliens" will take off their masks as well and reveal their true identity - clones of fallen angels.

really? but are not all islamist not jihadist? islam is a religion, a religion with it's extremists yes, but it has not grabbed a strangle hold on the world like christianity.

edit=typo

[edit on 21-3-2007 by souls]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Never ask a man where he's from. If he's from Texas, he'll tell you, if not you'll embarras him

Texas is one of those small states down south isn't it? I hear you can actually drive across it in one day! Don't you get a little claustrophobic? I flew over it a while back. What happened to the trees? Do you keep them indoors? Maybe we could loan you some land? Anyhoo - Greetings from Alaska my Texas friend.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN

Actually, the world will embrace the aliens before it embraces the anti-Christ. Earth changes, namely a polar shift will wreak havoc on the planet. The aliens will claim they are here to help and most of humanity will welcome them with open arms. Societies will break down as people lose faith in governements and look to "ET" for help. The rapture indeed will rescue the true "Sons of God" and then things will get very interesting. A 1-world government will ultimately be the result in conjunction with a 1-world religion to fill the vacuum. And what religion will that be? It certainly shouldn't be a shock to anyone. It's the same religion that has openly stated its goal of dominating the world and killing all those that don't convert. We've already seen them slice the heads off innocent people and are already hunting down and murdering Christians in Africa. After the US falls from within, true believers are taken out of the world, and God removes his hand of protection, there will be little to stop Islam from spreading its brutal oppression. The anti-Christ will lose his "mask" of "peace". The "aliens" will take off their masks as well and reveal their true identity. Space brothers from a distant civilization? Hardly. Nothing more than the offspring (clones) of fallen angels.

There are no aliens. The world chain is being jerked. It is the counterfeit for the rapture.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
what do you mean there are no aliens? in this vastness of universe, you really think there are no "aliens"?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
So when the rapture comes...

should I pack my lunch or ride the bus?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join