It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unhijackable Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I see lots of complaints about thread hijacking that puzzel me. A thread sits for a week and get only a half dozen posts. Finally someone makes a comment that gets a response and the tread takes off and gets interesting. There is a good discussion back and forth that is somewhat off topic. Then the thread gets killed by someone trying to get it back on topic. The thread was dead to begin with.

That said........This thread can't be hijacked........let it run whereever it goes.

Now a few observations. We see the NWO slowly coming to fruition. We have a United Nations in place. There is talk of the illuminati controlling the world. And the Black Pope. We see cameras going up everywhere. There is an ability to track every human with a chip implant. There are stories of aliens and alien abductions. We have shows like Star Trek showing people disappearing and being transported. They show us spaceships being cloaked that can't be seen as well as an invisible car in a James Bond movie. We are bombarded with all kinds of things on TV.

Strange that the Bible says that we will have a One World Government. Before this occurs there will be a rapture or catching away of those that have accepted and serve the Messiah. These people will disappear. No man will be able to by or sell without taking the mark of the beast.

Doesn't it make you wonder if the Bible isn't correct. We spend so much time talking about alien abductions, and the NWO etc. Does it occur to any of you that you are being led down a path?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
How do you know the rapture hasn't already happened? Isn't it a joining of the believers to Christ in the clouds?

Seems to me a lot of those believers are already caught up. It is just that you are not looking with spiritual eyes to see it happening.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Hey Ben.

Since it is a physical catching away with people physically disappearing why would we need to look with spiritual eyes.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
George Bush is my hero.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

Doesn't it make you wonder if the Bible isn't correct. We spend so much time talking about alien abductions, and the NWO etc. Does it occur to any of you that you are being led down a path?

Yes I do Sun,not in an alien abduction way though,from what I`ve witnessed with people in general they aren`t interested or have ever heard of the NWO (which I do believe) and as far as the movies goes thats exactly what they are,for entertainment.

I would though like to see someone make a movie based on the end times of the Bible,knowing there have been some already which seem way off, does give me reason to think why not?

Ive seen the Omega Code (1999) which was kind of ok,I`d give probably 4/10 the same with the Omen.

Then you have ones like The End Of Days with Arnie which dont even come close and I doubt its meant to along with The Devils Advocate with Al Pacino and Keanu Reeves.

Then there`s shows like the Terminator with the use of the phrase "Judgement day"throughout the series,the entertainment value is well above average for mine,same goes for Costantine.

I could more easily think with so many of these and other shows and movies I havn`t listed that use these phrases out of the Bible or associated with it but doesn`t play out as the Bible,does have a negative effect on people.

That wasn`t off topic was it Sun ? oh! thats right, who gives a rodent if it was.

Hope thats clear,tired here and going to bed.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
George Bush is my hero.

I told you it's an unhijackable tread. Notice how quickly the thread got back on the original subject.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I don't believe in the "Rapture," so, I really can't comment. I actually posted a whole thread on this subject previously.

Lahaye's Rapture

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I don't believe in the "Rapture," so, I really can't comment. I actually posted a whole thread on this subject previously.

Lahaye's Rapture

SOT

I read the info you provided. The talk of the Rapture did not come out of the Catholic Church. They are against this belief, hands down.

The talk of the Rapture began when Paul began writing about a catching away.

I also see where you said the Tribulation is only 3 and 1/2 years instead of 7 because the Antichrist will not press the issue until the last 3 and 1/2 years.

When the Rapture occurs the world will be in CHAOS........order out of chaos. The world will embrace a leader that can run off the imaginary aliens and restore order. During the great tribulation, he will vigorously hunt down the Christians and Jews and all will be required to take the mark.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

During the great tribulation, he will vigorously hunt down the Christians and Jews and all will be required to take the mark.

I think that is true, at least for the Christians. The Jews... Well, considering that they are still waiting on a messiah figure and they view their messiah as being somewhat of a political figure, I am afraid most Jews will be all too willing to follow the "anti-Christ" or the one world leader.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Dark woods without bound likes catfish for smear the fruit with biast foe lives the frog with lungs of hate

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

During the great tribulation, he will vigorously hunt down the Christians and Jews and all will be required to take the mark.

I think that is true, at least for the Christians. The Jews... Well, considering that they are still waiting on a messiah figure and they view their messiah as being somewhat of a political figure, I am afraid most Jews will be all too willing to follow the "anti-Christ" or the one world leader.

Two things will occur though. The scales will come off the Jews eyes and they will see their Messiah. And Antichrist will defile the temple........the abomination of desolation.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlBeMet
Dark woods without bound likes catfish for smear the fruit with biast foe lives the frog with lungs of hate

I'm not sure about the dark woods part, but I can go with the rest of it.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlBeMet

Aren't those the lyrics to a Skinny Puppy song?

To Sun Matrix:
Where in the Bible does it say we will have a One World Government?
Sorry, but I don't feel like reading the whole thing.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
you know what i think. i think that maybe the "nwo" is just using the bible. i mean they probably are just timing events and making them seem like the bible is coming true.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astrithr

To Sun Matrix:
Where in the Bible does it say we will have a One World Government?
Sorry, but I don't feel like reading the whole thing.

Daniel 11:21-45
Revelation 13:16-18

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
No man will be able to by or sell without taking the mark of the beast.

I always felt strange about money, I’ve studied business, I’ve never been comfortable with the concept.

Also Unhijackable Thread - HAVE A BIT OF MUNDANE CHIT CHAT!!!!!!!! - today looked really nice through the window (bright sunshine) but bitterly cold what with the wind and all, made me wish I'd worn my fleece. I'M ENGLISH AND I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE WEATHER - what up with that??

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by souls
you know what i think. i think that maybe the "nwo" is just using the bible. i mean they probably are just timing events and making them seem like the bible is coming true.

That would be pretty hard to do. Take for instance Ezekiel 37 which calls for the restoration of Israel. First you have to have a people that is spread all over the world and keep their language and customs for 2000 years. That would be pretty tough to do.

Take Jeremiah 50 and 51 which is happening right now and since Gulf war 1. You have to get a coalition of nations from all over the world to attack Iraq. Now that Iraq has been attacked what does the Bible say will happen?

8 Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed. 9 We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies.

I would say Bush is doing all he can to heal Iraq........but he will not be able to heal her.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

Also Unhijackable Thread - HAVE A BIT OF MUNDANE CHIT CHAT!!!!!!!! - today looked really nice through the window (bright sunshine) but bitterly cold what with the wind and all, made me wish I'd worn my fleece. I'M ENGLISH AND I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE WEATHER - what up with that??

you know, that is funny that you mention that. here in san diego it was sunny but breezy. unlike you, i did wear my fleece.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
yeah, but from what i read, the nwo goes back centuries. israel could have just fit in there. im coming from the idea that the bible has been manipulated from its original source.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

Nice weather here in the great state of Texas.............Now a word of advice

Never ask a man where he's from. If he's from Texas, he'll tell you, if not you'll embarras him

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join