It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unhijackable Thread

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Speaking of trading in Europe, does anyone know why there is a Knight on a horse on the euro 50cent peice? It is riding on a circular shape similar to the flower of life.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Albemet, she's pretty impressive isn't she?

Yeah I bet they hit the floor when unleashed

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Speaking of trading in Europe, does anyone know why there is a Knight on a horse on the euro 50cent peice? It is riding on a circular shape similar to the flower of life.

Quite possibly because the Euro will probably take the place of the dollar. In order to live, one will have to possess the Euro. Therefore they put the flower of life under the horse of the knight.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Notice the flower of life is all over the world. In Mexico...South America....Australia.......China.....Europe......Africa.

Everywhere.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
POST TRANSFERRED FROM THE RELIGIOS FORUM

POSTED BY MASQUA.......super moderator.

But, this is getting way off-topic, isn't it (?), because here we are actually having a look at so-called NEW AGE theologies and where they started in the first place.

Perhaps you could start another thread talking about The antiChrist, the One True God and how it all fits together.

No problem about being off topic over here

Actually, I am right on topic. There is nothing new about the New Age. The reality of the New Age is that it is the New World Order.........The New Order of the Ages. From the time of the fall of the Tower of Babel there are those that have been waiting for this New Age. The Antichrist will usher in the New Age. Even as Nimrod was the original world ruler so the Antichrist will rise to power.

Ecclesiastes 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

POSTED BY MASQUA.......super moderator.
I can respect those who believe in The One True God and leave it at that... no problem. you say: everyone can get what they want........ for a short time.

??? really? Do you suppose that Christians are for sure the Chosen People or has The One True God not changed his mind yet?

As far as I know, there is another religion in Jerusalem upon which Christianity was originally based and they still consider themselves to be the Chosen People as well.

So who is it?

I am sure the Jews are the Chosen People. I am also sure that the Jews own Prophets say that because the Jews have served other gods that they will reject their own Messiah. Hosea 9:10 Psalm 118:22

Nothing to be confused about. The Gentiles are the prophesied grafted in first harvest. EVERYTHING IS AS PROPHESIED.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
Notice the flower of life is all over the world. In Mexico...South America....Australia.......China.....Europe......Africa.

Everywhere.

Flower of life,I`ve never heard of before.

And I`m in Australia,is there a link or something that you can post of it?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

Everywhere.

Flower of life,I`ve never heard of before.

And I`m in Australia,is there a link or something that you can post of it?

altreligion.about.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
as long as you all sit there reading a man written fictional non proven book called a bible and looking for damn connections to what the nwo is doing your ignoring the fact of what is happening right under your noses.
Put the bibles down and deal with real life for once.
no 'bible' is going to stop a one world government so stop looking for a 'saviour' or a 'messiah' or other such quick fix, get off your asses and do something.
If the bible is true and god is real and told them what to write then how do you know that what is actually written but in the confusion of translation has been warped is that your new messiah is inside you, you are all the ones with the god like ability to simply say no and to stand up against these tyrants who want you all to be slaves.
A government is supposed to answer to us, they are our servants, and yet we all sit back and let them take over the show and push us all further and further underground while we all sit in the ruins of our earth and are still pointing at paragraphs in a bible looking to find similarities.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagle32
get off your asses and do something.

Tis true...God helps those who help themselves. We can sit around and talk about how the world is going to hell in a nut shell, but unless someone is willing to act,it's all for naught.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Doesn't it make you wonder if the Bible isn't correct. We spend so much time talking about alien abductions, and the NWO etc. Does it occur to any of you that you are being led down a path?

I had to go back and see what this thread was originally about. It would seem this paragraph defines the topic which seems to be; Is not the Bible in fact true in regards to the end times?

I contend that since most of the posts on this thread are not about this topic, it has indeed been hijacked pages ago

Oh, and this "Flower of Life"?

(Not to detract from the importance of the plight of the "Baby Seals" to this topic)
What exactly, precisely and in detail, does this have to do with the matters at hand? Is this definitive proof somehow that the Bible is in fact misleading us? Or - is it yet another weak attempt at pretending this thread has been anywhere near on topic and continuing the illusion that this thread is in any way shape or form unhijackable!

I contend that this thread was hijacked almost from the start and I refuse to be swayed to believe otherwise. In fact I know this is true. An Alien entity, who I won't name to protect its identity, told me so just last night. This community has been in training for years so it could withstand a thread of this nature and has performed admirably in spite of the threat it poses to our futures and the futures of every sentient being in this Universe!

NUF SAID??

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

as long as you all sit there reading a man written fictional non proven book called a bible and looking for damn connections to what the nwo is doing your ignoring the fact of what is happening right under your noses.

I did more than sit here reading a non proven book. I took the time and effort to prove that it was true. I suggest you do the same.

Put the bibles down and deal with real life for once.
no 'bible' is going to stop a one world government so stop looking for a 'saviour' or a 'messiah' or other such quick fix, get off your asses and do something.

I am doing something. You don't even know where the fight is.........how can you do anything.

If the bible is true and god is real and told them what to write then how do you know that what is actually written but in the confusion of translation has been warped is that your new messiah is inside you, you are all the ones with the god like ability to simply say no and to stand up against these tyrants who want you all to be slaves.

There is no confusion in translation.......you are confused on this. Check it out.

A government is supposed to answer to us, they are our servants, and yet we all sit back and let them take over the show and push us all further and further underground while we all sit in the ruins of our earth and are still pointing at paragraphs in a bible looking to find similarities.

How do you figure a government is supposed to answer to us. Haven't you heard of a dictatorship.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Tis true...God helps those who help themselves. We can sit around and talk about how the world is going to hell in a nut shell, but unless someone is willing to act,it's all for naught.

Hey SOT,

I guess it's time to start disagreeing again.

God doesn't help those who help themselves. That's poppycock. God helps those who call out to him with all their hearts.

It was good while it lasted.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun MatrixI did more than sit here reading a non proven book. I took the time and effort to prove that it was true. I suggest you do the same.

Where, when how is it proven, please show me concrete proof and i will gladly jump on board the god ship.

please dont just say 'look at the beauty of nature' that doesnt prove the bible is correct.

I am doing something. You don't even know where the fight is.........how can you do anything.

Im talking about standing up against the pathetic things that are being thrown at us, im not saying there is any chance of turning the government around but it seems so wrong to sit back and take it.

There is no confusion in translation.......you are confused on this. Check it out.

Hmm, apparently theres quite a few religions out there with many different stories, how do i know which one is the true story if any. No proof = no buy.
I already lead a life with morals and respect, not because of a book but because its just plain nice.

How do you figure a government is supposed to answer to us. Haven't you heard of a dictatorship.

Exactly my point, we all sit back and let them take over and rewrite the rules and now we are in a dictatorship.

ps: dont know if this matters but im in the UK or the 51st state as it should be called.

[edit on 26/3/07 by eagle32]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
If you strangle a smurf what colour does it's face turn?

p.s
I have a handgrenade in my pocket and i demand this thread be transported to area 51./

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Where, when how is it proven, please show me concrete proof and i will gladly jump on board the god ship. please dont just say 'look at the beauty of nature' that doesnt prove the bible is correct.

Sure no problem. The proofs are endless. If you can find an incorrect Bibical prophecy please let me know. In the meantime you can start with these few proofs. Ezekiel 37 prophesies the restoration of Israel as a nation. It happened May 15 1948.

You can also see it in this verse...........How is a nation born in a day????? And yet it happened as prophesied.

Isaiah 66:8 Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen such things? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children.

If you want to look at today you can look at Jeremiah 50 and 51. It is happening right now. The same prophecy can be seen in Isaiah 13. Babylon is modern day Iraq.

Im talking about standing up against the pathetic things that are being thrown at us, im not saying there is any chance of turning the government around but it seems so wrong to sit back and take it.

There is a big fight going on right now if you want to participate. The fight is within you. As far as the gov there is no chance in America. The parties are controlled and we live in a republic and not a democracy.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Sure no problem. The proofs are endless. If you can find an incorrect Bibical prophecy please let me know. In the meantime you can start with these few proofs. Ezekiel 37 prophesies the restoration of Israel as a nation. It happened May 15 1948.

jews-for-allah.org...

took me 2 seconds in google, im not gonna read the huge bible (i tried and failed many times i guess 'god' doesnt want me in the gang)

Im pretty sure i can provide some more instances through google

If this isnt from your religions bible then im sorry i just cant keep track of which is which, they all look and sound the same.

ps heres another www.awitness.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Hmm, apparently theres quite a few religions out there with many different stories, how do i know which one is the true story if any. No proof = no buy.

You're right here. I'm not talking about religion.....I'm talking about truth.
Jesus is the prophesied Messiah. You can prove it if you want, but it usually doesn't happen overnight. Try this. Sit down with God and have a talk. Diligently call with all your heart and ask him to show you the truth. I think you will be amazed at the results.

I already lead a life with morals and respect, not because of a book but because its just plain nice.

I need to tell you the most moral person on the planet is in sin and not good enough. You are not saved by your goodness but by faith in the Messiah.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast

Exactly my point, we all sit back and let them take over and rewrite the rules and now we are in a dictatorship.

ps: dont know if this matters but im in the UK or the 51st state as it should be called.

What you will see happen in your lifetime with the NWO cannot be stopped. I wish it could. I suggest that you grab a King James Version of the Bible and read about the restoration of Israel as a nation and the prophesied destruction of Babylon that is happening now. Then I suggest that you read the New Testament. If you run accross an incorrect prophecy please bring it to my attention.

EDIT......I see you have, I'll look at them this evening.

[edit on 26-3-2007 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun MatrixYou're right here. I'm not talking about religion.....I'm talking about truth.
Jesus is the prophesied Messiah. You can prove it if you want, but it usually doesn't happen overnight. Try this. Sit down with God and have a talk. Diligently call with all your heart and ask him to show you the truth. I think you will be amazed at the results.

Believe me ive tried, i was christened as a baby but throughout my years i strayed from religion although always looked for some sort of concrete proof that would lead me into the right religion and have the same experiences that some people have (god spoke to me/ i spoke to god and x happened) but ive had some pretty bad events happen in my life (beyond my control) and have begged and pleaded god for some sort of help, so far my life is not too good and im still putting up with a lot of personal problems, no god talked to me, no light at the end of the tunnel, no visions, nothing.
BUT im not one to quit and still keep looking, hence my questions in this thread.

I need to tell you the most moral person on the planet is in sin and not good enough. You are not saved by your goodness but by faith in the Messiah.

Im far from being perfect but i do my best, im drug and alcohol free, dont have a criminal record and am committed to my wife, i tend to be as respectful as i can but can lose my rag due to frustrations with impossible people, hey i will be as respectful to religious people whatever religion they may be but i will question and point out flaws.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast

I dont have much to boast about, if god wants me then i have and will keep trying to find him/her/it.
Just give me something personal that cant be mistaken, coincidence or false hope.

ps: been reading this one www.dontveter.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Okay - I tried talking bout the weather. Clubbing baby seals (!! underage clubbing - thats bloody funny) Smurfs as a methaphor for smufing something.

Time to bring out the big guns

p.s. that picture is about as fake as ANY of your beliefs, quote this, quote that till the silly cow evolve thumbs.

Better things will come

(mod edit- Please keep your posts appropriate)

[edit on 26-3-2007 by asala]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Please u2u the mod who sent you the u2u for the reasons for the warn,
This thread is not the place, Or use the suggestions.

Thanks,

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join