It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow- I Have Connections to Masons!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I always thought that I had no connections at all to any secret societies such as the Free Masons, etc. However, I recently discovered that my great great grandfather was a charter (founding) member of the Master Sumpter Lodge in Little Rock, Arkansas. As a founding member, he must have been ranked extraordinarily high!

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
BTW- His name was/is D.B. McClendon (in presponse to any confusionary questions, he is dead).

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Dude, back in the days before the internet, before television, back even before radio, people needed something to do. In the latter half of the last century, when life was not a constant struggle for survival, people got bored and got together and formed clubs, curch groups, lodges, fraternities, etc.

If you didn't participate in at least one of these groups, then you were quite likley a social pariah, the guy the parents warned thier kids about.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedDragon
I always thought that I had no connections at all to any secret societies such as the Free Masons, etc.
I'll bet you anything that the people that visit this place have connections to groups more powerful than the Mason!

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
I'll bet you anything that the people that visit this place have connections to groups more powerful than the Mason!

Why do you think that?

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
great grandfather huh? wow your family members must live long periods of times. 1700's and he was only your great grandfather.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedDragon
II recently discovered that my great great grandfather was a charter (founding) member of the Master Sumpter Lodge in Little Rock, Arkansas. As a founding member, he must have been ranked extraordinarily high!

you mean extraordinary low!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I am related to John Adams, and John Quincy Adams, as well as Calvin Coolidge. I am not sure about Calvin Coolidge, or Quincy, but I am pretty sure John Adams was a mason. Correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by cardsharp
great grandfather huh? wow your family members must live long periods of times. 1700's and he was only your great grandfather.

He did say Great Great Grandfather..

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I just found out that thier are masonic lodges here where I live.

I really dont care though, but bery bery bery interestinggggggggggggg.

Deep

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Oh yeah, and it seems like everyones a #ing mason.

Sorry for the Swear, but im serious.

Knowing that thier are masonic lodges here in Edmonton, Alberta, I just rolled my eyes.

These old guys get together, watch some polo, drink some whiskey, and have mass orgys dedicated to Dyonisys (spelling), you know the god of, Sex, Drugs, Wine, Orgies and what not.

Oh yeah, and they wrote some book aswell, Holy grail, and the Holy blood.

Which reminds me, The man who told me that thier were masonic Lodges here, also had these books.....

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I dont understand whats so great about them.

We have any elderly multi-cultural center.

It was created by some old indian dudes, who wont let it old white dudes.

Even though they named it "MULTI-CULTURAL"

What a crazy world, What a bunch of crazy old men.

Deep

new topics

top topics

join