It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
What will you do?????

Our country is going to be intergrated with mexico and canada! I SWORE an oath when I joined the military, to DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION!!! Against ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN and DOMESTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! part of the plan is to do away with the CONSTITUTION!!!! to do away with and rewrite our FREEDOMS!!!!!

I don't care what anyone says, I choose to FIGHT with every ounce of my being. Everyone else can, " rattle thier sabre", and talk about action....

I plan to act!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17/3/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
and if you think carefully no one ever rescinded your oath to defend!

[edit on 16-3-2007 by wcssar]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Cyraxx:
What is your plan? How could you even begin to plan against the mightiest military the world has ever seen? Don't be confused, I applaud your bravery and dedication to your country and the rights it bestows upon you. I am just curious as to how you plan to "act".

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
well the easy out would be to say " yeah I'll bet you would like to know!" . but to tell the truth it is not something you can plan as what are you planning for, i don't know. but the first step in resistance is to say at least to yourself "no i won't comply" then you go forward. yes the u.s. military is pretty awesome but it's not a forgone conclusion that they will all just salute and get on with the oppression. there is a significant percent that will side with the people that goes for the police also. there is 1.4 million active duty military personnel and 298,444,215 people in the u.s. so even with all the military in the u.s. and nowhere else in the world there aren't a lot of military compared to the population so flying under the radar is not going to be as hard as people think. so what would i do i don't know but i know i would not be alone.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Comon' - world unity is a beautiful thing once the transition period is over and done with.

I know it's rough goings right now, but think of the world of your grandchildren's children.

Buck up, it'll all work out in the end.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SBDAL
What is your plan? How could you even begin to plan against the mightiest military the world has ever seen? Don't be confused, I applaud your bravery and dedication to your country and the rights it bestows upon you. I am just curious as to how you plan to "act".

So I see you've found another NAU thread to disturb. Way to go.

The US military, the mightiest force in the world... is made up of whom? Think about that one.

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
Comon' - world unity is a beautiful thing once the transition period is over and done with.

I know it's rough goings right now, but think of the world of your grandchildren's children.

Just like SBDAL said on another North American Thread... "It'll never happen." So you see, General Eyes... you've got no reason to reassure anyone that it'll be ok.

Originally posted by cyraxx
What will you do?????

Our country is going to be intergrated with mexico and canada! I SWORE an oath when I joined the military, to DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION!!! Against ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN and DOMESTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! part of the plan is to do away with the CONSTITUTION!!!! to do away with and rewrite our FREEDOMS!!!!!

I don't care what anyone says, I choose to FIGHT with every ounce of my being. Everyone else can, " rattle thier sabre", and talk about action....

I plan to act!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll fight right along side you, cyraxx, to defend to the death the Constitution of the United States of America.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
there is no freedom in america the way it's built is actualy the oposite.

now im sorry if I offend any americans but they dont know anything outside of america, some places might be a lot better thn america.rob use it and leave it

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infoholic
[Just like SBDAL said on another North American Thread... "It'll never happen." So you see, General Eyes... you've got no reason to reassure anyone that it'll be ok.

Ah, Infoholic....if I ever see you in a concentration camp, I'll make sure to keep my hopes and dreams of surviving to a minimum.

Meanwhile, where exactly are we supposed to hang and fold our clothes? I'm looking forward to this wonderful shower you keep telling us about.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
if you dont like america then leave it.I love america h.i.

[edit on 17-3-2007 by exotic4499]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I hate when people say that they can say anything because it is a free contry. I know it is freedom of speech but there is a thing called common curtisy.
You still can't go and kill people without getting in trouble. duuhhhh....peace

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
For the record and for my sanity - I'm dropping this thread. It's leading nowhere fast.

Infoholic, hope you got the joke.

Anyway - it's been real.

GE OUT.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
You guys do know that there are other countries existing than the USA, right? Fight for the world, not just USA.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by exotic4499
there is no freedom in america the way it's built is actualy the oposite.

now im sorry if I offend any americans but they dont know anything outside of america, some places might be a lot better thn america.rob use it and leave it

I for one am offended. I like many other Military Veterans, Buisinessmen, well traveled people on this board have been to alot of different countries. It is very ignorant of you to state that Americans know nothing of the world outside of the USA. As it is equally ignorant for you to state that there is no freedom in America, Granted with things like the patriot act some of those freedoms have been limited to some degree. I understand some of the Anti American sentiment around the globe these days, but this is a little far of a stretch even for having anti american sentiment. Prove that I have no freedoms and prove that I know nothing of the world outside the USA. It's comments like the that derail threads around here and add to the disgruntlement of alot of senior and newer members alike. Either you are completely ignorant or you are trolling to be repeatedly posting statements like this.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
How about swearing an oath to your planet? Simply because you swore an oath with the military doesn't mean that you have to become a nationalist and deny every human being their right to Exist where ever they desire on the planet they reside.

Freedom is not fighting to the death for an artificial law or rule, freedom is having the right to be where ever a desire may bring us at any given time and do what we choose how we choose to and to answer only to our selves as a people together, as a world together, and as a planet together with any other advanced civilizations that have passed the test of planetary division and survived the illusion of wretched "time" as well.

I welcome, with my arms and pocket book wide open, any and all other human beings on this Earth to live side by side with me, not as Americans, Mexicans, or Canadians, but as Earthlings and as Omniverslings

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Excuse me,

Where did you hear that canada usa and mexico are merging?

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I doubt that Canada and Mexico will merge with the US, but if they did, why would US give up our the Constitutional rights? If anything, US will force Canada and Mexico to adopt our laws, rather than throw away what the country was built on.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES

There can never be a "world unity" as people of different makes dont want to be blended with other people.

I am American first, Human last.

A Mexico, Canada and American united state would lead to complete social disorder and eventual economic collapse.. different cultures CANNOT and WILLNOT exist under one flag.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by exotic4499

You've got nerve to suggest Americans don't know anything outside of America. It's ignorant, unfounded comments like these that has caused me to utilize the ignore button for the first time. You need a good American-style kick in the ass.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I am American first, Human last.

Don’t you think that attitude is a little clichéd, and out dated? Nationalism is the old paradigm and its now time to evolve past it.

A Mexico, Canada and American united state would lead to complete social disorder and eventual economic collapse.. different cultures CANNOT and WILLNOT exist under one flag.

What??? What makes you draw that conclusion? In fact America it self is made up of a hodgepodge of different nationalities and ethnicities. Is social order breaking down as we speak? No. the country you defend and refuse to give up defeats your own argument .

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
I doubt that Canada and Mexico will merge with the US, but if they did, why would US give up our the Constitutional rights? If anything, US will force Canada and Mexico to adopt our laws, rather than throw away what the country was built on.

The whole point would be to make an entirely new constitution and new sets of laws to take a lot our freedoms away for good.

In the rulers (NWO or whoever) eyes we have too much freedom as it is. They probably see all the mistakes made in our laws that give too much power to the people and all of those will be taken away once this happens.

Originally posted by Rockpuck

They don't need separate flags and the same culture. The people making this NAU happen don't really care about that. All they want is the cheap labour to come in and drive down the wages of all of our jobs. Secondly they want all the resources from Mexico and Canada that are still untapped and not fully used like oil sands,fresh water, lumber to name a few. Its working in europe and it will work here.

I know its sucks but what can you do??

[edit on 17-3-2007 by leafer]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join