It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFO caught on Google Earth *image*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Isn't this an american craft?
And by the way it is flying you can see the air flow coming off the corner on the right side.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
the funny thing is that looks like about 3 foot resoloution on the final zoom level there. thing is, on the deep detail closeups on google-earth, none of them are sat. photos. these closeups are taken by geological survey aircraft, during low-altitude passes. just to clarify ftw.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by forsakenwayfarer]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
No one has ever seen a top view.

If its light, lets not say lightning, effects from high voltage and
frequency that Tesla used to handle, then that might appear at
different places top and bottom.

If two or one blinking lights in the sky are just high voltage and
frequency effects then the triangle fits with two light sources to a side.

It looks too triangle and you see internal lines. Its cover is to leave evidence
but make it look like art work.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It's a bloody wind farm!

It's already been identified in the same place as the OP posted.

The picture link I posted shows what it looks like from the side at ground level.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a WIND farm has WINDmills you know the goverment like soo keep us in the dark maybe they let it slide cause they could just come and take ALL the pics of ufos off the net and we couldnt do anything about it...theyd just act like they were never there and we wouldnt be able to prove anything

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I think this photo is amazing. Surely as it is on google Earth it means that the chances of it being faked are very low.

@Roadgravel, you mentioned that it should be flying upside down, I think you are right and we are seeing the underside. You also said that no one has ever seen the top of one well this has been discussed in this thread, where there are photos oif the top someone took with his telescope:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think this is one of those TR3-B Triangles discussed in that thread, which are US craft that possibly use alien technology.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Come on, are you fooled to believe the TR-3B theory?
If it ever existed it would not be going on in the damn internets! think about it
In my believe the TR-3B was created in theory to calm those who had seen one flying triangle, if the people can blaim it to the military they hoped all be silenced.

Also are so many of you that close minded to think UFOs never create anomalies? :/
The thing is that black triangles never get illuminated by their own lights, so i don't really doubt they could be likely "removing" their own shadow.

The theory of this being a playfield...like 500 meters or longer, with a perfect formation of orange lights, ground painted black? so the whole thing looks like the belgium triangle??? Come on

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
Just checked it out on Google Earth... definately there. They've even named it "Australian triangle UFO" on google earth.

Interesting through, because apperently "Area 51" is being/has moved to Western Australia. It would make sense, no? Enormous piece of land, practically no inhabitants. 95% of the Australian population is on the coast.... not inland.

Anyone know anythign about this?

I think that you're refering to the C.I.A. controlled Base at Pine Gap in the Northern Territories(I think).
This is the Base that actually received the very first Moon transmissions before they were beamed to Houston. All Moon communications were "sanitized" before being released for public scrutiny.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
sorry guys, but I think I know what this is.

A certain someone I correspond with, who has a bunch of letters at the end of his name and is way smarter than I am, has told me what he thinks it is a:

"tetrahedral installation/antenna farm"

Please don't hate me for bursting the bubble. Anyway, even if it isn't a flying triangle, it is a totally awesome triangle caught on GOogle-Earth, nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
sorry guys, but I think I know what this is.

A certain someone I correspond with, who has a bunch of letters at the end of his name and is way smarter than I am, has told me what he thinks it is a:

"tetrahedral installation/antenna farm"

Please don't hate me for bursting the bubble. Anyway, even if it isn't a flying triangle, it is a totally awesome triangle caught on GOogle-Earth, nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
You haven't burst the bubble, if it were tetrahedral, you would see the sides and it would look 3D, this does not. How do you explain the water vapour condensing off the leading edge? it is a flying craft. I have a load of letters after my name too.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

If it is a UFO, and what we're seeing aren't "running lights", why does it appear to be, uhm ... upside down?

hes doing a barrel roll at mach 17!

we all know those fighter jocks love to show off whenever possible

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Looks somewhat transparent to me.
Heres an image I took in late July when i visted my dad in Angel Fire, NM

I didnt realize it was there until I had uploaded my pictures.

You might have to enlarge the picture but just to the right of the chimney you will see a black triangle. I also would have not looked further into this image until I realized that on the day a v22 Osprey had buzzed the Valley floor for 45 mins buzzing my dads house on the mountain several times. I have embossed the picture and put a negative filter on it and it shows as a solid object.

[edit on 10/31/2007 by prometheus1111]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by prometheus1111

Instead of showing that photo with different filters that cannot show if a thing is a solid, only that it has a different colour than that of the surrounding area (like the shadow of the chimney), it would be better if you could post a photo of the same chimney and TV antenna without the triangle, as it is it could be a UFO or a part of the antenna or something hanging in it.

[edit on 31/10/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This has been posted on this web-site many times before. Please do a ATS search before posting OLD news.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Osyris

Yes, it was posted many times before, and this thread in particular started in March 11 2007, so to what post with OLD news where you referring to, the initial post OLD post from March?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by prometheus1111

Instead of showing that photo with different filters that cannot show if a thing is a solid, only that it has a different colour than that of the surrounding area (like the shadow of the chimney), it would be better if you could post a photo of the same chimney and TV antenna without the triangle, as it is it could be a UFO or a part of the antenna or something hanging in it.

[edit on 31/10/2007 by ArMaP]

I agree, especially because you can see something that looks very much like string directly between the antenna and the object.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Can't imagine what else this thing could be since it fits the description perfectly -- it is a perfect triangle....it's black...has lights at each corner. Too bad we can't get video from the satellites so we could have seen how fast it was travelling.

It's not even close to being a 'perfect' triangle. A four-year old could draw straighter lines. look again.

Ram

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
we're sorry - this video is no longer available

etc...
What was it again?

[edit on 22-11-2007 by Ram]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
we're sorry - this video is no longer available
etc...