It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFO caught on Google Earth *image*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I think that probably it is an abandoned airfield:

members.tripod.com...

I can´t explain some details of the original image posted by the creator of the thread, but it seems a very possible explanation. What do you think?

Sorry for my english.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stoo
Did nobody read my post?

Most likely not The Wind Farm seems 'best case" so far

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
G'day from down under,
I hope I'm not too late in repyling on this subject. I am a professional electronics engineer and am currently working for an electrical power distribution company who supply and manage the (electrical) grid system of WA.

So one lunchtime, I went looking for the shape using our software to see if I could help resolve the issue to its identity.

What I found was that it is not part of the grid, so I dont think its Emu downs wind farm. It is surrounded however by various mining pits and farms. I copied two pic's of the site from our high res software but dont know where to post them yet, that is, if anyone is interested.

Hope this info helps.

TR

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
...what I forgot to say is that if it doesn't has a power supply then its not a radio transmitter or cell repeater etc. There are two 132kv lines nearby but nothing is connected to the shape as stated.
TR

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
stick the pictures up on www.imageshack.us then post'em up here

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
If you look at the middle object inside the triangle area. It has a shadow of about 150 feet. This is some type of mast. I would guess the two discolored areas off towards each corner would be supporting guywires.

When looking at the area around the triangle, there are paths of some type going off to each side of the triangle pattern on the north and southeast corner. The north side even has the path coming on down around the area in question, on the westward side. This would indicate an obstruction of some type, maybe a fence.

The black color of the the triangle area could well be a burned area for grass, weed, tree, control which is done world wide. This was mentioned in this thread and is a valid idea.

With all this being said. I state some other obvious things missing. There is no access road nor apparent gate for personnel to maintain the area. There is no apparent power supply to the area. This doesn't mean that underground cable could not have been ran, just nothing visible.

I'd normally call this a cell tower or radio transmitter site, but the lack of a road is disturbing.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I can see all cables, whether they are above or below ground. There are no connections to this site.

The following link shows zoomed out image with power lines;-

image 1

This image shows the site as clear as I could get it;-

image 2

TR

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
..and before you say it, no - the pic was not 'modified' in microsoft paint. I know it looks that way but thats how our geo viewer software works!. Like it or lump it!.
This is an add-on type feature to the controlling scada system.
TR

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Here is a pic from the site thewhyfiles.net of this site directly from GE.

www.thewhyfiles.net...

You can see the shadow I mentioned from the middle mast.

I see no access roads or power connections.

This is odd....

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Odd ya say? Mayhaps so...

Ever hear of Geraldton, West Australia? This triangle is close to Geraldton,

Why is that significant?

KOJARENA SPY BASE
Geraldton, West Australia

I was going to make a new thread on this but what the heck... who needs points anyway?

You can visit the page and get even larger views of those pics..

www.thelivingmoon.com...

BTW if anyone wants an area in close detail... U2U me and I will see what I can do

Now if you zoom out at the triangle you will see some other interesting patterns in the area...

A little further...

A hexagonal area with a tower in the center and a set of straight lines similar to what I have seen at other 'listening posts' Maybe our Australian friend could do a little walkabout and see what's up...

Most people have only focused on the actual triangle, not the surrounding area, or its location...

Now you talked of 'mining pits' in the area, but what I see are craters... most likely bomb craters as I have seen exactly the same type at Kirtland AFB....

You can tell they are impact craters by the rays radiating from the center point... meteorites trow ejecta out in rays, but these are cracks in the ground... and judging by the extent of the rays, I would say 'big bangs' Do you know if this area was a former military test range?

More here....

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Hey hinky.... this ties right in with your signature....
You ought to see the OTHER NSA sites I have 'spied on'

[edit on 9-5-2008 by zorgon]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
on google-earth, none of them are sat. photos. these closeups are taken by geological survey aircraft, during low-altitude passes. just to clarify ftw.

PPPFFFTTT

Google smoogle... who needs google Earth when you can get REAl satelite images

Get the big picture here

PS Takes four scans to load so be patient...and it is a BIG file

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This is rather curious. especially with what EngTR said about having no power lines going near it.

that kind of rules out some of the other theories floating around.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I live not far from this shape, probably about 2 hours drive. However, I have just got back from a long w/end down at Margaret River for a spot of real surfing. So I am now tired and have spent a lot of money on food and petrol down there and so will have to wait until my next pay packet for another road trip.

How many of you realise that there is another triangle close to the Brand highway, location 30deg 27' 27"S, 115deg 29' 5"E. This is quite close to the other shape. This one is obviously a vegetation (bush) patch though.

There is a lot of cattle on this land as it is used by both mining companies and farms so the shapes that look like holes are water butts for the animals.

By the way, Geraldton is nowhere near this shape. If you 'pan' to the left (coast side) you will come to a small town called Cervantes. Cervantes is about (240Km's) 2hours (North) from Perth. Geraldton is about (430Km's) 4hours drive north from Perth.

I'll try and get some info on land ownership etc. later this week. More importantly, my BBQ is now ready so its time for food & beer!.

TR

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EngTR

Thanks EngTR for replying to my old thread
If you ever go down there and take pictures it would be great, but please don't spend lots of money on gas and such if its a long drive
And are you even allowed in there if it is close to the spy base Zorgon spoke of?

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Acharya]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Achyra, no worries, I fancy a trip to Cervantes anyway, and this is kind of along the way. There is no spy base there to worry about as I mentioned before, just farms and mining pits.

TR

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Nope EngTR is correct... somehow when I overlaid the google maps I messed up... Its those late night
I will have to fix that page now)

But those water holes still look like bomb craters...

Have a look at the Kirtland area..
www.thelivingmoon.com...
www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Im not sure if this has been mentioned, But the sahpe looks like a landing pad for a triangular shaped aircraft/spacecraft/ufo

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by -0mega-

well if ufo's are real, they cloak themselve by alternating the frequency of the shell of the craft, or the energy field around it. mostly in uv range of the specrum but occasionally are captured in infrared , & sometimes seen with the naked eye. Cameras & camcorders can see a broader range of light, look at the starnge objects nasa is now capturing in space with a new uv camera they designed recently, what ever it is, they have never observed them in any other range. Everything in THIS universe is made up of quantum occillating frequencies of light, but im sure you know all about it

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATSlook at the starnge objects nasa is now capturing in space with a new uv camera they designed recently,

Those are 'critters' plasma based life forms like giant amoebas... They are harmless. They brighten up when feeding near thunderstorms and tethers gone astray

Go borrow or find someone who owns a military issue IR scope and get away from city lights and just look up.. you will see them too..

(just resist looking at the moon it will ruin the scope)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join