It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prosecuting 9/11 American Conspiracy Activities

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
So, if in fact, there were multiple inside conspiracies on Americans' parts to carryout / facilitate the tragedies of 9/11, what powers should all the evidence be passed along to? And who would be in charge of prosecuting this case?

The Justice Department?

+ Ultimately, do you think any Americans will ever be charged with a conspiracy / crimes with respect to 9/11?

I find the very plausible possibilities related to this incredibly tragic day in human history extremely disconcerting.

[edit on 3/3/2007 by lagos]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this matter?

Do you think any Americans will ever be prosecuted with respect to the events of 9/11?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Yes, the thought had crossed my mind in the past that with all this War on Terror crap and domestic terrorism security being shoved down our throats that at some point in the future I wondered if "studying" an event like 9/11 could be considered using past attacks to plan for future ones if the powers that be seriously wanted the theories to stop. Obviously it would be a tricky feat to accomplish, but the fear machine that is put in place against people who have yet to look at 9/11 in depth might be enough to squash the theories.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
In order for a prosecution to take place, there must be a crime commited right?

The only crime commited on 9/11 was carried out by extremist muslims wanting to make their pathetic little live mean something and the only way they could think to do this was to get out of the desert and kill some INNOCENT world ( not just USA ) citizens.

A few fo the gulity parties died that day, and the rest we are currently hunting down and giving them battle field justice.;

Welcome to it.

M.Agenda

Don't you posters ever get tired of accusing an American government of something you have no proof they had any part in. (and you will NEVER have any proof of it because they had nothing to do with it )

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
MidWest Agenda: You seem to believe the conspiracy theory that the govt put forward. Where's your proof that it WASN'T a conspiracy by our govt?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
That is the oldest trick in the book forestlady, trying to make my case look bad by trying to make me prove a negative, sorry but it doesn't work that way, and never has!

Prove to me it was the government, or in the same line of thinking as you asked me...PROVE IT WASN'T RADICAL MUSLIMS THAT DID THE DEED THAT DAY!

I am waiting......

M.Agenda!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Midwest Agenda
That is the oldest trick in the book forestlady, trying to make my case look bad by trying to make me prove a negative, sorry but it doesn't work that way, and never has!

Prove to me it was the government, or in the same line of thinking as you asked me...PROVE IT WASN'T RADICAL MUSLIMS THAT DID THE DEED THAT DAY!

I am waiting......

M.Agenda!

Actualy, when a DA accusses someone of a crime, he better have good evidence that the person did it.

If he goes in court and just says "That person did it" without anything concrete to back his claim, the judge would kick him out in 5 seconds flat.

The official story is nothing more then a 'that person did it' claim and the evidence brought forward to support it is either patently false, miss leading, "we got evidence but can't show it", incomplete or highly circumstantial.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
The official story is nothing more then a 'that person did it' claim and the evidence brought forward to support it is either patently false, miss leading, "we got evidence but can't show it", incomplete or highly circumstantial.

I am sorry for your dislusion my friend, but it is the conspiracy jokers that have patently false or miss leading evidence or information.

Just do some work yourself and you will see that all the inflight audio, phone calls from planes, airport surv. pictures, letters, and personal items ALL point to the 19 muslims that died that day as the perps. Pretty cut and dry.

I am again sorry that you have been sucked into a losing fight that all the truth jokers said we can prove, we will show you but, alas, never have, and never will be able to.

So to quote you, when the DA pulls the American government in for prosecution they darned well better have the evidence to prove a crime...and they don't and I will say it one more time for you....NEVER WILL!

M.Agenda!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
....and your point is?

Your counter-argument for not producing evidence that the Government weren't involved is at best lame. You should have instantly stood up and said "9/11 Commission Report", as this is, after all, the conclusions of the official investigations into what occurred on 9/11. If you believe the official story that strongly, you should be holding that as the definitive version.

You did not.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Good little Germans never questioned Authority in 1933 - where they Evil or just Ignorant?

History will tell whether Americans in the 21st century were Evil or Ignorant. Where do your loyalties lie, with the Constitution or, with criminal elites, bent on the destruction of this Republic?

In the end, it doesn't matter; we don't need the ignorant, unwashed 30% of Americans that can't even find their own state on a map. They will be relegated to the ignominious footnotes of history, along with the appeasers and informants, who aid Tyrants; ultimately, sharing the same fate as their oppressors.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
Good little Germans never questioned Authority in 1933 - where they Evil or just Ignorant?

History will tell whether Americans in the 21st century were Evil or Ignorant. Where do your loyalties lie, with the Constitution or, with criminal elites, bent on the destruction of this Republic?

In the end, it doesn't matter; we don't need the ignorant, unwashed 30% of Americans that can't even find their own state on a map. They will be relegated to the ignominious footnotes of history, along with the appeasers and informants, who aid Tyrants; ultimately, sharing the same fate as their oppressors.

What?....no really W H A T?

I sure hope you didn't just call me ignorant...because that is a violation of T&C's.

I really would have hoped the truth jokers could have come up with more than a name calling deflection campaign...but it doesn't surprise you didn't.

I am sad for you.

You, and others like you, are in my thoughts. I hope you can work it out with yourselves.

Carry on now.

M.Agenda!

(edit to add)

P.S. Please do not call me a nazi EVER again. ( or at least allude to the fact ) OK? Now you may carry on.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by Midwest Agenda]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
At least go investigate things like we all did here, you dont sound very informed to me.

Two documentaries you should watch:
9/11 Mysteries:
video.google.com...

Who killed John O'Neill?
video.google.com...

If after watching these two documentaries you still fail to comprehend why
and how it was an inside job, im sorry but...

There is nothing much we can do for you then i think. I think some people
will still deny or think it is a joke if Cheney/Bush&Co went on live tv to say
they did it.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I sure hope you didn't just call me ignorant...because that is a violation of T&C's.

It is explicitly pointed at a group of people (30% of Americans), not an individual, however, if the shoe fits...

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix

I am sorry for your dislusion my friend, but it is the conspiracy jokers that have patently false or miss leading evidence or information.

Just do some work yourself and you will see that all the inflight audio, phone calls from planes, airport surv. pictures, letters, and personal items ALL point to the 19 muslims that died that day as the perps. Pretty cut and dry.

M.Agenda!

Midwest Agenda, I took your advice and did some "work". It took all of 15 seconds to produce these spectacular results:

Named 9/11 'Hijackers' come forward to state they are alive, and had nothing to do with 9/11:
www.welfarestate.com...
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

And that's just scratching the surface.

I'm sorry, but if you claim that all 19 named "muslims" on the FBI's terror list died that day, or were even involved in 9/11 in the first place you really haven't been doing your homework.

Ignorant? perhaps... Un-informed? most definately.

Wake up and smell the thermate before you so easily denounce a subject you obviously haven't researched thoroughly.

There is a mountain of evidence out there to suggest that our own military and our own government had direct involvement with the events of 9/11.

lacking a simple Google search of "9/11 truth", here is as good a place as any to start:

911scholars.org...

Thank you,
--Hamking

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
As for the original question posted in this thread:

I don't believe the people who were involved with this will ever be brought before court justice unfortunately.

Bush and Cheney are Impeachable.

The reason why is that the person impeaching them would be committing career suicide.

Not to mention the large group of people out there who would launch death threats and assassination attempts to 'save face' for their supreme leader (Bush).

That doesn't even cover any sort of "inside job" operatives who wouldn't mind adding another name to the list.

The only sort of Justice these people could expect to receive would be vigilante at best. And in that case, I say good luck getting through SS snipers, an past bullet proof limo's.

It just ain't gonna happen..

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack

It is explicitly pointed at a group of people (30% of Americans), not an individual, however, if the shoe fits...

Give him some time, he's obviously a bit unprepared. He brought a pee shooter to an ICBM fight, but he'll catch on.
As of right now him coming to ATS and arguing 911 is like Carlos Mencia arguing with Joe Rogan.

Here watch, I'll toss him a fact and we'll all watch him duck behind his monitor, only to return after a little research, and everybody wins.

Ready

Concerning WTC7s rate of collapse
"The observed acceleration, 9.1 m/s2, if maintained, would bring the roof to the ground in 6.2
seconds, very close to free fall in a vacuum, 6.0 seconds. There is no sign of the slow start that
would be expected if collapse was caused by the gradual softening of the steel."www.journalof911studies.co... m/volume/200611/911-Acceleration-Study-Proves-Explosive-Demolition.pdf
And as an added bonus, please explain why the penthouse went down first as there was no weight above it to cause its collapse.

That's it, done. This guy'll hit every other thread in ATS before he comes back here because this is one of those facts that make even good debunkers have to resort to verbal jiu-jitsu in the hopes that the can obfuscate the subject.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I really would have hoped the [B]truth jokers[/B] could have come up with more than a name calling deflection campaign...but it doesn't surprise you didn't.

If this isn't a case of the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is. You cry because you think someone has called you ignorant, yet you call people "truth jokers"? Hypocritical in all it's glory.

Back to the topic. Isn't the reason we can't get ahold of the construction documents is because of "national security"? Meaning "they" think someone is going to take the documents and construct some other terrorist plot using them. What a load of crap if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Sorry to disappoint you truth jokers but I am not going anywhere. The only weapon you have is to insult your targets, then you must try a little harder, cause what works in your 11th grade english class won't work on me sparky.

Your moms calling, suppers ready, hurry along now.

That pitiful little website you referred to, OMG son, try again.

You do know you don't have to be right or have true evidence to create a website? You didn't know that? Well glad I could teach you something today.

Frank Carman - researching him now

Alex Floum - a bigger joke than Alex Jones

Prof. Marcus Ford - a prof in AZ, views have cost him 2 chairs at universities

Derrick Grimmer - attempted one calculation and found that thermite would need to be slightly less than 3 inches thick over the surface of every box column

Prof. Richard McGinn - an email response from Harvard said he is not associated with this group...hmmm....embarrassed by them maybe?

Kimberly Moore - Prof of law...yeah that helps in my investagation of BUILDING COLLAPSE

Robert Moore - Need to research more

Joseph Phelps - no info available

Prof. Diana Ralph - no info available

Lon Waters - no info available

Paul Zarembka - no info available

Ok so the site has a couple of PHd's that may or may not be affiliated. This proves what to me. And your poor ( or FIXED I may add ) math means nothing.

I am still disappointed with all of you self proclaimed truth jokers....come back...come back to reality and we will welcome you home....welcome you home my friend...just step out of the paranoia and into our light!

M.Agenda!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I can not help you any more than I have already.

I will be leaving this topic as I can see we will get no where. I will comtinue to live in reality, and everyone else can be paranoid the boogy-government is out to get them.

I will not be pulled into a battle that will only end in someone getting banned and no one's views changing.

Enjoy your topic.

If you want to enter the light, U2U me and I will help, otherwise, good day sir!

M.Agenda!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I can not help you any more than I have already.

So, instead of giving evidence of your position, you just say "nah-uh" and everyone is suppossed to just believe you? It doesn't work that way my friend, I'm sorry.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join