It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass UFO Sighting San Diego County

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon
It's interesting alot of you guys are talking about earthquakes too. I work on NAS North Island and yesterday I could have SWORN I felt an earthquake (a red cruise box had its lid open and was banging against the wall, and the doors shuttered) for about 3 to 5 seconds.

I wonder if this is all just co-incidence? I also wonder if anyone has any pictures of the object last night? Someone across the county HAD to have snapped a photo of it - or atleast some astronomers or something/someone.

I wish there was also more news coverage about this - but as far as I can tell only the Union Tribune wrote a blog about it and thats it, despite the fact that they reported it last night on Fox 6.
I also watched the news this morning and there was nothing said about it. Don't you think, at the very least, if it really was just a meteor it would have been reported more?

Not jumping the gun, but the whole thing just sounds strange to me.

It could be a meteor, and hopefully we'll here it on the news tonight. But makes me think too, are the news agencies stalling because they are doing their research or because they are trying to not bring any attention to it. I dunno, if law enforcement reported the sight, I would think they'd make a big deal about it. It's just that I don't trust the news specially, FOX.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by souls]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich1974
I live in Clairemont and its funny you should mention that. I have noticed my whole house shaking; sliding doors shaking fiercly, but there hasn't been any earthquakes. I thought it was large trucks, but it happened when I was smoking on the patio and there was no trucks. What is it?

[edit on 2-3-2007 by rich1974]

I was thinking the Exact same thing ! I've been trying to explain this since yesterday...racking my brain trying to figure out whats causing the buildings and shelves/doors to rattle. I've been working here for four years and I've never seen the base (or island for that matter) shake like this. All in all its just really peculiar in of itself.

I do work on an air base, but no birds are authorized super sonic fly by's due to san diego's noise ordance - so you can't blame it on sonic booms. There are no big trucks or any loud noise when it happens either.
I even went so far as to check the USGS "Real Time" Earthquake maps (which supposedly have a five minute turn around time for earthquake reporting) and theirs nothing there that matches whats happening in san diego.

Interesting, to say the lease.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
It just happened again 20 minutes ago, did you feel it?

Time now 12:03 shaking occord 11:39

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Wow this is a fascinating read... I live on the other side of the country... wish I was there!

Definatley going to do some research on this one.

Great Post OP!

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   

It just happened again 20 minutes ago, did you feel it?

Time now 12:03 shaking occord 11:39

Yeah I did - how did you get the exact time!?! Right on

That shake you are referring to is exactly what I was describing in my above post. You felt that in clairemont?

[edit on 2-3-2007 by zeeon]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Just an FYI from Los Angeles...I didn't feel anything, but that doesn't mean anything either.

Just an FYI.

SPiderj

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
yes, I marked the time because it has been happening for 3 days now. It also scares the crap out of my 12 month old daughter.

BTW. Before anyone tries to say these are bombs from miramar, I used to live next to miramar and am familar with the bomb noises. This shaking is completly different.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I just checked the USGS Site - its updated now. The link i'm about to post shows the last one within the hour (its red) and a GRIP of earthquakes coming from mexico. All in one place too - is that significant? I don't know which is why i'm asking.

Map of Quakes

Check it out.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Thats like a 1.0 there is no way that we could have felt that. At least at my house the shaking is violent. I mean its like there are 4 linebackers jumping up and down on my roof. The sliding glass door is banging back and forth. Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang for about 4-6 seconds.

This is weird. What is it?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Thats like a 1.0 there is no way that we could have felt that. At least at my house the shaking is violent. I mean its like there are 4 linebackers jumping up and down on my roof. The sliding glass door is banging back and forth. Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang for about 4-6 seconds.

This is weird. What is it?

Yeah man that IS really strange! Thats no 1.0 / 1.5 - I was thinking the same thing when I saw them on the USGS site. Those quakes are atleast 75 - 100 miles from here.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
....just a question do you guys hear or heard anything like your ears were ringing during this??????

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
There was also one in Nevada within the last hour, but I don't think those quakes could be felt even if you were close by. I think it needs to be over about 4.0 before you can detect them without equipment.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I wonder if there testing some super low frequency sound weapon. I have noticed the floor or foundation is still and without movement. The structure of the house is moving. Could it be some sound weapon? Is the floor moving where you are or is it just the structure?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

....just a question do you guys hear or heard anything like your ears were ringing during this??????

I was typing my last post when you asked the above question. No, my ears aren't ringing.

Felt in Nevada? wow

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I wonder if there testing some super low frequency sound weapon. I have noticed the floor or foundation is still and without movement. The structure of the house is moving. Could it be some sound weapon? Is the floor moving where you are or is it just the structure?

Actually no, the floor doesn't move. I'm even sitting in an rolling armchair at the computer (on a concrete floor) and I hardly felt a thing. What I noticed most was objects against the wall and the doors shaking/rattling.
I wonder if any of this any significance to the object last night?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Thank you for starting this post. I was thinking to myself, what in the world this shaking is? It never even crossed my mind that it was being felt across the entire county.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
if the gravity increased things would shake i think.....atleast from buckling under there new weight.......(if calis about to slip into the ocean on the other hand i CAN swim and WILL save you guys)

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
totally off topic but today my mum said she saw a plane in the sky that was really big bigger than any plane shes seen but the strangest thing is it just vanished and it was a clear blue sky so no clouds.

she not one to make things up and it really upset and she was petrafied when she told me

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Everyone, please keep in mind that quake sensors are not close together geographically, like cell phone towers, for example. If a sensor 75 miles away from you feels a 1.0 earthquake, it could very well be 4.0 where you live, but there's no sensor to report it. Is there an online government map that shows where the sensors are in the Southwest US?

p.s. Members, if you report seeing, or feeling something would you please give your city/town? That would help everyone quite a bit. Tks.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by carewemust]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Everyone, please keep in mind that quake sensors are not close together geographically

The USGS website pinpoints with 100% accuracy the size and location of earthquakes. This shaking is in my opinion not an earthquake. The ground is not moving at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join